Close

Journeyman

Default Realm and my Hairdresser *:)

visit-red-300x50PNG

Hi out there > Happy Holidays from Las Vegas: I just wanted to relate to you the forum my recent experience at

the Hair shop on Thursday. I just opened a new gift set of Realm Products that contained Cologne,After Shave

Balm,and a Deodorant Stick. Ive used these products twice. I went to a Christmas party and used all three items in

addition to my perferred cologne. At the party an Asian Woman kept following me around and was giving me BIG Smiles

(I was with someone )but this happened many times over with other girls and women the same night.
    Now the next day

I went to get cleaned up by my hairdresser who is a young female about early twenties. As soon as I sat in her chair

She couldn"t keep her hands off me,she kept touching me and got so excited she hit me in the head with the hair

dryer.I was glad to get out with all my body parts. When I was leaving I gave her a tip and christmas gift and she

kissed me on the lips and hugged me three or four times. Usually this doesn't happen when I get a haircut,so I

attribute it all to Realm which I used by itself that day.Needless to say I was happy all day!!!!

Hmm, I like the smell of Realm

and it makes me feel a little more relaxed. At least in my experience, it doesn't seem to do anything for women,

probably because it's only pheromone, estratetraenol, mainly influences male moods. I like to spice Realm up with a

little TE or NPA.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

Default hmmmmm

wellll, im not

sure........its great if it works for u, im a total nub..........well, IN CASE it really was supposed to work, is

realm directed more towards older women(50s) or more tolds younger women (late teens)......also, how much should we

spray and where, how much did u SpRAY and where.

Of course, maybe he used the

woman's Realm. It contains androstadienone, a substance known to influence female mood. Or maybe he's just a

hottie...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Realm works for me. I've

notice a lot more attention when wearing it.

Stranger

lol, wait, so realm may not

be working for me because im using MENS realm for men, but it might, if i used WOMENS realm?

Quote Originally Posted by traderneil

Hi out there > Happy Holidays from Las Vegas: I just wanted to relate to you the forum my recent experience at

the Hair shop on Thursday. I just opened a new gift set of Realm Products that contained Cologne,After Shave

Balm,and a Deodorant Stick. Ive used these products twice. I went to a Christmas party and used all three items in

addition to my perferred cologne. At the party an Asian Woman kept following me around and was giving me BIG Smiles

(I was with someone )but this happened many times over with other girls and women the same night.
    Now the next

day I went to get cleaned up by my hairdresser who is a young female about early twenties. As soon as I sat in her

chair She couldn"t keep her hands off me,she kept touching me and got so excited she hit me in the head with the

hair dryer.I was glad to get out with all my body parts. When I was leaving I gave her a tip and christmas gift and

she kissed me on the lips and hugged me three or four times. Usually this doesn't happen when I get a haircut,so I

attribute it all to Realm which I used by itself that day.Needless to say I was happy all day!!!!
    I have some

questions was it old Realm or New Realm?Are you sure she was all over you because of the Realm or shes just doing

her job.When I go to the barber the barber is "all over" me too you gotta get close to cut hair?I never heard of

giving a Christmas present to your hairdresser just a bigger tip?

I rediscoved Realm it has a nice

smell that's not too over powering and I think it mixes well with Perception and Edge. It a good choice for the

office I think.

DCW

Quote Originally Posted by culturalblonde
    Realm works for

me. I've notice a lot more attention when wearing it.
    Are you a man or woman and do you use the

men's or women's version of realm?

Journeyman

Talking Realm and my Hairdresser Part# 2

Hi folks Im checking in with #Part 2 of my experience with the use of realm both with

my hairdresser and at a Christmas party. The realm .I used is for men.It came in a kit of three items a perfume

spray,a deodorant stick,and an after shave balm. I got it in this month.I didnt realize that Realm came in both a

mens and womans version. When I first used Realm a few years back I didnt notice any difference.After I showered on

the night of the party I used all three products as you would normally but then added a spritz of " Le Male " to the

package. Not overpowering but subtle.I went to the party and met a lot of people of all ages.I was with someone but

I found many females were very interested in talking to me.They were touching me and talking to me wherever I went.

The ages ranged from 21-50 .A good looking asian woman with a great figure about 40 wearing a tight skirt and black

stockings was smiling at me, standing next to me,and rubbing on me and following me all night. But the younger

females also were very aggressive towards me. I am middle aged but I have a very nice demure.The next day I went for

a haircut,my hairdresser is about 21 a young female blonde newlywed. In my last post I described how she was kissing

me and fondling me hugging me and walked me out to my car. # NEW--- Realm at the phone desk--12/21/04 I was manning

the phones when a female coworker who I never met before sat and joined me.During the course of three hours she

practically sat on top of me,we shared a computer and she played rub the leg on me at least 5 times.She was in her

40's not to pretty but had a great shape! ENJOY the Holidays traderneil

Journeyman

Talking Realm and My Hairdresser PT 2

Greetings from Las Vegas. Here is a second installment of my experience with Realm. I used

Realm for men in a kit that contained The spray,a deodorant stick,and an after shave balm. On the night of the

Christmas party I used all three products after showering.I also added a spritz of Le Male to the package( just

subtle). At the party a good looking Asian woman with black stockings and a very tight skirt followed me around ,was

smiling at me ,talking to me ,and rubbing on me all night.She was about 40. There were several young girls in their

20's who were very assertive towards me,wanting to talk to me and gave me many hugs & kisses.

The next day I

was off to my hairdresser a young newlywed about 20 Blonde and cute.I only used the realm products that day and she

couldn't stop touching me, hugging me ,and kissing me. When my haircut was finished she walked me out to my car.

*** Bonus: Realm at the phone desk---I was manning the phone desk the other day,a woman I had just met joined me.

She was about 40, not pretty, but had a great figure.Well she wouldn't leave me alone,she kept talking and touching

me.We had to share a computer and she did the leg rub on me at least 5 times over a three hour period...I had to get

out of there before something happened:>:>:> Have a good holiday Neil

Thread Information