Close

Stranger

Default Pheromones and Estrogen

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi!

I've always been intrigued by pheromones, but I'm just getting around to trying them. I know that pheromones can

effect ovulation, but I haven't found any info. on how pheromone use--possibly overdose by a newbie--cam effect the

estrogen level. After trying two different pheromones for two days, I became extremely tired the next day when I

didn't wear 'mones. I was not overworked, stressed, or depressed, but I felt so tired that I didn't want to get

out of bed; luckily it was my day off work! I didn't get my Depo (contraceptive) shot renewed and it caused me to

be a complete menstrual case--minus the mood swings--after blessed period free months. Clearly, my estrogen level

was out of whack. Could the fact that I just tried pheromones have confounded the effects of estrogen imbalance to

make me feel so dog tired? Plus, I think I might have used too much of the Scent of Eros on the first day; what

does overdose feel like? Anyway, the pheromones definitely seemed to help me feel more peaceful and reflective

during a time associated with grouchiness.

I don't know about whether or

not the mones had an effect, but missing a depo shot would definitely get you completely out of whack! Did you feel

those second day pheremone negative effects before or after missing your shot? It could be that having your

estrogen levels so out of whack made you extra-sensitive to the mones?

I for one have never experienced any

negative effects when using mones during any part of my menstrual cycle. Then again, almost never wear -none. But

I know that -nol and copulins have never given me adverse effects upon myself.

Hope this helps, and great to

have another girl on board!
    ~Silver

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Remember the dorm menstrual

sync study?
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by con-EVe'n4U
    After trying

two different pheromones for two days, I became extremely tired the next day when I didn't wear 'mones. .... I

think I might have used too much of the Scent of Eros on the first day; what does overdose feel like? Anyway, the

pheromones definitely seemed to help me feel more peaceful and reflective during a time associated with

grouchiness.
    Two different pheromones: What did you use on the second day?
    Both SoE and SoE/women

contain androstenol, which should have a positive influence on estrogen levels (and on mood) that would help

counteract the effects of progesterone=PMS. The most likely problem is if you used a product that contained

androstenone on the second day. Only androstenol has been shown to increase luteinizing hormone pulsatility--a

prerequisite to increasing estrogen levels. BTW, the Depo shots will make you less susceptible to the positive

effects of male pheromones, as will any hormonal form of contraceptive that eliminates/flattens the monthly hormone

cycle in women.

JVK

Thread Information