Hi!

I've always been intrigued by pheromones, but I'm just getting around to trying them. I know that pheromones can

effect ovulation, but I haven't found any info. on how pheromone use--possibly overdose by a newbie--cam effect the

estrogen level. After trying two different pheromones for two days, I became extremely tired the next day when I

didn't wear 'mones. I was not overworked, stressed, or depressed, but I felt so tired that I didn't want to get

out of bed; luckily it was my day off work! I didn't get my Depo (contraceptive) shot renewed and it caused me to

be a complete menstrual case--minus the mood swings--after blessed period free months. Clearly, my estrogen level

was out of whack. Could the fact that I just tried pheromones have confounded the effects of estrogen imbalance to

make me feel so dog tired? Plus, I think I might have used too much of the Scent of Eros on the first day; what

does overdose feel like? Anyway, the pheromones definitely seemed to help me feel more peaceful and reflective

during a time associated with grouchiness.