Close

Default hi guys, newbie ques.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys I’m a

newbe and thought I should introduce myself. I’m 19, 185lbs and been working out for a while. I wouldn’t consider

myself a player but I read a self help book last summer and am having good luck with women. I got introduced to

pheromones when my buddy gave me a leaking bottle of Chikara because it “didn’t work” and I tried it with some

success. I had very little and I think it helped me get laid last weekend. Even though I’m not quite convinced

yet, I ordered the newbie kit yesterday with some samples. I read up a lot on this forum and I’m pissed for not

finding out earlier. Though I should say thanks for all the insight and wisdom on this forum. Anyway, here’s my

question, I’m in college and took chemistry last semester with this really hot teacher. She’s divorced 30 something

and doesn’t even look it, I tried messing around with her but all she did was flirt a little. Since I’m going to be

taking CHE 112 with her after break what “product” would you guys recommend I get to make class a little more

interesting? I’m not looking for a relationship or even a booty call; I just want to see if I can do it. I know it

sounds stupid but you just have no idea how many dreams I’ve had about her and I would be a God around campus if I

get just a kiss form her.

Thanks guys, I’m sure you’ll help me out

Hi Tman, I am a newbie too, at

least to pheromones, but not to life. Your post reminded me of in incident in college I had to share.... When I

took English 101, it was taught by a young-ish (mid 20's) TA, I still remember her name, Ms. Mcintyre. I was about

your age at the time, I am now 33. One day, she stopped me outside as I was pulling my bike off the rack outside

the building, this was the beginning of the semester after I took her class - she saw me, waved over, walked over,

started talking me all up, was looking directly at me, smiling, etc., in other words, sending clear buying signals

all over the place. I, an IDIOT, thought she was just small talking, so I muttered some small talk back for a few

minutes, then "had to get going" - oh, did I mention that I was an IDIOT? BTW, she was petite, shorter

than me about 5'5", hot body, with red hair and a beautiful face like the name "Mcintyre" might suggest... and I

was an idiot....

So, while I can't offer too much advice on the 'mones part of the equation (though I have

seen a few posts that indicate that Chikara works well on older women - then again, I have also seen some posts that

it works well on younger women - leading me to believe that chikara responses are highly individualized and

body-chemistry-dependent).... I at least CAN offer a bit of advice on life, since I have been where you are now.

My main point to all this is, your post sounds like you are thinking about this more as an experiment, rather than

as a possibility, but I am here to tell you, that for a young, in shape 19 YO guy to bed a hot, 20-30's college

teacher is well within the realm of possibility, and one you might want to consider exploring if the opportunity is

there. After all, it's not like the sicko things on the news with the high school teachers.. this is college, and

everyone is a legal, consenting adult. And college is all about learning new experiences, just as much outside of

class, as in it...

damm, now im actually thinking

i have a shot. I'm almost wishing i didnt get the newbe kit. Does anyone know if The Edge does well on

older girls. BTW shes Native American and irish, about 5'10 with some c cups. She's got blue eyes, dark skin and

really long hair.

AE or NPA is the one to go man

... If you like Nice smell try Cika. Tell us how it goes

Mmm...esk is wrong.
    Assuming

that you're from the US, sleeping with this teacher could get her fired. As long as you're her student, it's

illegal no matter the age. You could wear the mones, try to attract her, and then pursue something next semester

when you're not taking her class.

If you live elsewhere, check your local laws.

Best of luck,
    ~Silver

?? Illegal, Silver. I don't

know about that. Two consenting adults, of a legal age, dating, and whatever else, is illegal? Let's be clear...

this may very well be against the rules and policies of the University, and if trouble comes of this, (and that's a

big if) the teacher could potentially be dismissed, I've heard of such things happening, of course. But, illegal,

as in, there could be criminal prosecution, and/or civil penalties involved? I've never heard of that. All kinds

of things are "illegal"... in lots of states, the possession of sexual paraphenelia (toys), anal sex, oral sex, even

when consensual, even between hetero couples.... adultery, in particular, is illegal in many states as well... but

that doesn't mean there is either public support for, or many incidents (if any) of prosecution for those "crimes".

Usually, if I've seen any prosecution of these kinds of things, it's been for something like, the county sheriff

taped himself and his wife having sex using county-owned video equipment, etc. In other words, there is usually

a:

a) conflict of interest
    b) involving a public official

... and in those cases, these oddball outdated

laws are sometimes used for the technical leverage they can provide. But I have NEVER heard of any law that makes

dating between adult students and teachers illegal. Can you submit any example of statute or case law that supports

this? If I am wrong, then I'll gladly admit that. I have no problem learning if I am TRULY wrong about something,

because I know that I am always made better by learning something new. But if you are going flatly state that I am

wrong, and that something is patently *illegal*, then all I graciously ask for is some proof of that.

Well first of all, the fact that

she can and most definitely will get fired if a tryst between herself and a student is descovered is enough to prove

that you're wrong in saying that he should go for it, and that the coast is clear.

Secondly, I'm fairly sure

that HE would be fine, but SHE could go to jail, although not necessarily. That sort of thing depends on the case,

and of course, the jury. I'll look up the legislation for you.

~Silver

Thanks for your reply, Silver,

I'll look forward to reading that legislation. As to my being "wrong" in saying the coast is clear... I never said

"the coast is clear", or anything close to that. What I did say, is that he might have a shot, yes.

I made

some assumptions in my post that perhaps I shouldn't have, so allow me to make some clarifications. I am assuming

that, if something happens between these two people, that:

a) It will be consensual (no roofies, tman!)
    b)

Between legal adults
    c) who are aware of the potential consequences of their actions

Though tman is young, I

cannot imagine he would have been accepted to college unless he were at least of enough intelligence to realize that

a student/teacher relationship could get messy. That would be, I would hope, obvious enough to go without saying,

which is why I didn't say it. I would also assume that this teacher is clearly aware of the rules & regulations of

the college, and can make her own decision, as an adult, on the risk/reward ratio involving dating a student.

That being said, I realize it begs the question, "Is Tman being unethical in the use of pheromones to potentially

sway this woman into doing something she would normally NOT do without the presence of the pheromones?" However, I

would humbly submit that, the ensuing debate from that would be an inconclusive one at best, and is legitimately a

question that could be asked of every single post in this forum. By the very nature of the pheromone topic, I would

further submit that the nature of questions and answers here MUST be amoral, for the simple reason that anything

else, would quickly lead to chaos.

Whether or not someone here agrees with the ethicality of something someone

else may or may not do, is always going to be a matter of personal perception. OTOH, if someone recommends doing

something that is flat-out illegal, or dangerous, well then, that is, to me, a completely different story. I think

it is a distinction worth making.

Very interesting, BTW I’m

pretty sure if the impossible happens and the faculty finds out and with enough proof to convince a hearing she

would be put on suspension or even fired depending on how pissed off they get. I tried looking it up and found out

the university has no authority to even press charges. All they can do is inform the DA if a crime has been

committed. But they can press civil charges against the teacher for violating her contract.

Quote Originally Posted by tman6919
    I’m not looking for a relationship or even a booty call; I just want to see if I can do it.

Anyway that got way off subject, like I said earlier im not looking to pursue this into

anything sexual or get anybody in trouble. I just really like the kind of attention shes been giving me and wanted

to give me more of an edge. She laughs at every little stupid joke I make and play punches me all the time. I know

it sounds like the old “I got a crush on my teacher” but I just never had this kind of attention form a teacher

before. It felt great just to go to class to talk to her and I noticed she grades my work more leniently. This

one time I was doing lab makeup after class and I asked her “what a guy like me needed to get such a hottie like

her” and I swear to god she blushed and said a little more confidence. I’m probably just seeing what I want to see

but she might already like me. I was just curious if my little pheromone friends could help her fell as horny as

she makes me feel

Sorry for the long post.

"“what a guy like me needed to get

such a hottie like her” and I swear to god she blushed and said a little more confidence"

Are you kidding

me...???? You could have kissed her right then and there! WTF do you think she meant by that?

I have no

problem with student-teacher relationships as long as the student is male and over 18.

Damm should i slap

myself now or later, I even though about it but hesitated for a second and well didnt do it.
    I just read this

post liked to the bottom of this page

I just want to slap you young guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Bruce, forgive

me for saying this. I know new guys come into the forums all the time. But I have to get this off my chest.

I keep seeing posts from teenagers and guys in their early twenties. They have no confidence with women.

That's typical. It's normal. It's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    "“what a guy like me

needed to get such a hottie like her” and I swear to god she blushed and said a little more confidence"

Are

you kidding me...???? You could have kissed her right then and there! WTF do you think she meant by that?

I have

no problem with student-teacher relationships as long as the student is male and over 18.

I don't think you need pheros for this one.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Pharaoh

Very

interesting, BTW I’m pretty sure if the impossible happens and the faculty finds out and with enough proof to

convince a hearing she would be put on suspension or even fired depending on how pissed off they get. I tried

looking it up and found out the university has no authority to even press charges. All they can do is inform the DA

if a crime has been committed. But they can press civil charges against the teacher for violating her contract.
    Anyone with a teaching certification will lose their certification if they are caught engaging in a

sexual relationship with a student. Age does not matter. I don't know of any state which won't yank a teacher's

certification for doing something like that.

People who teach at universities are subject to the ethical clauses

in their contracts and, if the universities are operated by the state government, also the regulations for employee

behavior set forth in the university system policies.

Generally speaking, a teacher at a post-secondary school

can have a relationship with a former student without anyone getting into trouble. When I was in college, before

all the teacher-student scandals broke out, I knew of several male professors who did pursue relationships with

students. One guy married a student.

If you really want to test the waters, try to do so off campus. You can

strike up a friendship while taking the course and then see what happens when you are no longer her student.

She laughs at

every little stupid joke I make and play punches me all the time. I know it sounds like the old “I got a crush on my

teacher” ...
    Sounds like *she's* the one with the crush...

well this ended up being a nice

introduction, guys im a dumbass, thanks a lot for all the great info i guess chem 112 is going to be very

intersting next semister, cant wait for break to be over I havent had that many women let alone an instructor like

me so i just need to learn what signs to look for. In a school enviroment the stakes are much higher and i just

didnt want to make the first move and be rejected and make things akward. Anyway, ill probably buy some Chikara

after i get my newbe kit if i keep on getting hits.

thanks all, I dont know what he hell i was thinking

Thread Information