Close

Default September 11 Theory

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Despite my dismissal of some of the alternative explanations regarding the 9/11

attacks, I am all for an open investigation by a third party. As incredible as it sounds that our nations leaders

would knowlingly do something like that, there are a lot of seemingly valid questions

unanswered.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Sept. 11 Conspiracy Theorist Offers $100,000

Prize

By Larry Fine

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Jimmy Walter has spent more than $3 million

promoting a conspiracy theory the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States were "an inside job" and he is

offering more cash to anyone who proves him wrong.

The millionaire

activist is so convinced of a government cover-up he is offering a $100,000 reward to any engineering student who

can prove the World Trade Center buildings crashed the way the government says.

"Of course, we expect no winners," Walter, 57, heir to an $11

million fortune from his father's home building business, said in a telephone interview from California on

Wednesday.

He said a panel of expert engineers would judge

submissions from the students.

Next month, he also launches a

nationwide contest seeking alternative theories from college and high school students about why New York's World

Trade Center collapsed. The contest offers $10,000 to the best alternative theory, with 100 runner-up awards of

$1,000. Winners will be chosen next June.

The World Trade Center's

twin towers were destroyed after hijackers slammed two commercial airliners into them. The attack in New York killed

2,749 people.

Various official investigations give no credence to

Walter's theory. A Sept. 11 commission spokesman did not return calls seeking comment.

Walter insists there had to be explosives planted in the twin towers

to cause them to fall as they did, and also rejects the official explanation for the damage done at the

Pentagon.

"We have all the proof," said Walter, citing videotapes and

testimony from witnesses.

"It wasn't 19 screw-ups from Saudi Arabia

who couldn't pass flight school who defeated the United States with a set of box cutters," he said. He dismissed

the official Sept. 11 commission report, saying, "I don't trust any of these 'facts.'"

Walter has spent millions of dollars to bolster support for his

case, running full-page ads in The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, The New Yorker and Newsweek, as well as

alternative newspapers and 30-second TV spots.

He points to a Zogby

poll he commissioned last summer that showed 66 percent of New Yorkers wanted the 9/11 investigation reopened.

Walter has spent about 30 percent of his net worth on his efforts.

"I am a patriot fighting the real traitors who are destroying our

democracy. I resent it when they call me delusional," he said.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I hope he does not get in a car

acident becaused his brakes 'failed'

I have not heard of this. Thanks will look into this.

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

There are always conspiracy

theories. I've read a few. Some have valid sounding points, others sound more like wild rantings to me. But I am

trying to keep my mind open to all possibilities.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

We need a 'reason' to go to

war.

Bombing Pearl Harbor was the reason over 60 years ago. Today it is the same type situation.

Peace and

oil today are interchangeable.

There are more than one

conspiracy theories that suggest or claim Pearl Harbor was instigated on purpose to force the American people into

approving our entry into the war. The people were against getting into the war even though the government wanted to

stop the German machine before it got any further.

I'm not saying it really happened, only that others think

so. It probably mostly proves others have too much time on their hands and I read too much.

Thomas Jefferson

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I remember posting something

to this effect a while back and attracting a bit of scoffing.

Even though I was a poor, unmotivated engineering

student way back when, the rational part of my brain cannot help but think that the buildings did not come down as

they should have, in terms of the engineering and materials. It's not my fault. I don't want to be a

conspiracy theorist.

At the very least, there are some unsolved problems in materials physics here.

On the other hand, I'm all ears, should an expert think they can explain it to us.

Kids, sometimes in

history unbelievably huge, corrupt things happen. Somebody has to be vigilant about their possibility,

despite the fact that few will fail to mock those that are.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    It probably

mostly proves others have too much time on their hands and I read too much.
    Doubt it....

Those people

mentioned and you proberly have higher intellegent quotents. For these type people it does not take much to quickly

add up the facts, nonfacts, political atmosphere, ect. into what is most likey. We are not in the inner loop. Only

the 'power elite' know the real reasons behind the timing and whys of war.

War is no longer cut and dry like

it was 1000-3000 years ago. Well, even then large group of humans fought to the death over a woman never of them

ever met.

I really would like to see this happen....

"Good evening America. I the president has decided

to take a nation vote. A one for one vote. It boils down to do you want to go to war to preserve our current life

styles. Oil boyz and gurlz. Should we spend 1/4 trillion to keep the gas flowing or all go with electric motors.

Since I, the president, do not own any stock in any profitable eletric engine fabricator corporation, we will be

going to war. So shove this..............."

LOL dont know where I was going with this......

You already know how much faith

I put into the government. Not much would surprise me.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    You already

know how much faith I put into the government. Not much would surprise me.
    You don't know the half of

it.

Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    Well, even then

large group of humans fought to the death over a woman never of them ever met.
    Actually a large group

of humans fought to the death because their kings were tired of paying ridiculously high taxes when shipping trade

goods through the critical trojan-controlled Bosphorus.

But anyway, yeah.

~Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Felstorm
    You don't

know the half of it.
    ...who does?

Phero Guru

Default none

someone does.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    someone

does.
    Skull & Bones, The Trilaterilists, The Bilderbergers, Council of Foreign relations, upper

degree Masons, etc, etc...all the secret societies that are actually interwoven at the top of their organizational

structures.

They have created a great advantage for themselves in that anyone that questions the "official

version" of events is labeled a conspiracy theory nutcase. A lot of people who know that the "official version" of

events is pure fantasy are afraid to speak out because of this.

In a poll conducted by Zogby International

half of New York City residents believe there was "government foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks & consciously failed

to act."

The Toronto Star conducted a national poll & found that 63% of Canadians are also convinced that US

leaders had prior knowledge of the acts but declined to act.

Of course none of this was discussed in the

Illuminati controlled so called "mainstream media."

Lots of good info at this site:

www.911truth.org

The Lusitania was a British

cargo and passenger ship that carried munitions from the US to Brittain so in affect it was a warship. The Germans

warned the US (this was before the US was involved in WWI) that when the ship entered the North Sea it would become

a a target. Geramny took out full page ads in 50 US newspapers (mostly on the East coast) telling US passengers not

to sail on the Lusitania as it would be dangerous. The US State Department contacted those 50 papers and ordered

them not to run the ad, one newspaper in De Moines ran it anyway (which is why we know about it today).

When

the ship entered dangerous waters, it was ordered to decrease speed to 75%, this ship was designed to be able to

outrun subs at 100%. A destroyer named the Juno was sent to redezvous with the Lusitania, at the last minute it was

recalled by the British admiralty. It was hit by one torpedo and due to it's munitions cargo, it blew up and sunk

in 18 minutes.

Before the sinking of the Lusitania, Americans were against entering the war. This was the

event that the government used to rally support.

It's been done before, what makes anyone think it wouldn't

be done again.

^^^ could not agree anymore.

The mob of Rome or the masses 2000 years after... there is no difference.

"When a

well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly

preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

Skull & Bones, The

Trilaterilists, The Bilderbergers, Council of Foreign relations, upper degree Masons, etc, etc...all the secret

societies that are actually interwoven at the top of their organizational structures.
    Smoke and mirrors.

Smoke and mirrors.

At the time, I didn’t really pay

attention to alternate theories. I was too busy trying to keep up with all the changes the Bush administration was

putting us through: Patriot Act, invasion of Afghanistan, new interpretations of presidential authority, Guantanamo,

airline bail outs, Homeland security...
    It seems to me, that even if the official story is correct, the Bush

reaction has been extreme, self-serving, unconstitutional and counterproductive.

Now that I look back

at it I still don’t know whether the fire from a jumbo jet is hot enough to melt steel and pulverize concrete. But

it does seem unusual that this sort of thing has never happened with other skyscraper fires. And it sure doesn’t

make sense that a (paper) passport belonging to one of the alleged perpetrators could have survived the WTC fires

while the famous “black boxes” were destroyed.

And what really burns me up is how easily somebody that

questions the official story can be dismissed as a conspiracy theorist.
    First of all, there obviously was a

conspiracy. Whether it was Al Qaeda, Mosad, CIA, Illuminati, or some combination thereof, somebody obviously

conspired to set these attacks up. And “They attacked us because they hate our freedoms.” has got to be the most

absurd conspiracy theory of all.
    Secondly, we are currently fighting a losing war in Iraq on the basis of a

conspiracy theory that has been soundly debunked (Saddam’s WMD). Yet nobody dares to call Dick Chaney a crazy

conspiracy theorist.
    Give truth a chance.

ccxxxrrrrrrrrrrrr333333333333
    Last edited by Mungojerry; 10-05-2015 at 07:17 AM.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by phersurf
    The Lusitania

was a British cargo and passenger ship that carried munitions from the US to Brittain so in affect it was a warship.

The Germans warned the US (this was before the US was involved in WWI) that when the ship entered the North Sea it

would become a a target. Geramny took out full page ads in 50 US newspapers (mostly on the East coast) telling US

passengers not to sail on the Lusitania as it would be dangerous. The US State Department contacted those 50 papers

and ordered them not to run the ad, one newspaper in De Moines ran it anyway (which is why we know about it today).

When the ship entered dangerous waters, it was ordered to decrease speed to 75%, this ship was designed to

be able to outrun subs at 100%. A destroyer named the Juno was sent to redezvous with the Lusitania, at the last

minute it was recalled by the British admiralty. It was hit by one torpedo and due to it's munitions cargo, it blew

up and sunk in 18 minutes.

Before the sinking of the Lusitania, Americans were against entering the war. This

was the event that the government used to rally support.

It's been done before, what makes anyone think it

wouldn't be done again.
    Anybody notice a trend here...The sinking of the USS Maine in 1898 presaged

the Spanish American war due to manipulated public opinion via the Illuminati controlled Hearst media empire. As

noted above the US was dragged into WWI by the manipulated events of the sinking of the Lusitania. US involvement

in WWII was guranteed by the horrific bombing of Pearl Harbor, despite FDR's proclamation that "American mothers

would not have to worry about sending their sons to die on foreign soil". It is almost common knowledge now that

Pearl Harbor was a manipulated event, even the History Channel has shows on this. And last we have the 9/11 debacle

of which the official explanation has many, many inconsistencies. It has us fighting a war on two fronts...I also

hear much sabre rattling going on about Iran, I'm sure North Korea wont be far behind...

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    At the time, I

didn’t really pay attention to alternate theories. I was too busy trying to keep up with all the changes the Bush

administration was putting us through: Patriot Act, invasion of Afghanistan, new interpretations of presidential

authority, Guantanamo, airline bail outs, Homeland security...
    It seems to me, that even if the official story

is correct, the Bush reaction has been extreme, self-serving, unconstitutional and counterproductive.

Now

that I look back at it I still don’t know whether the fire from a jumbo jet is hot enough to melt steel and

pulverize concrete. But it does seem unusual that this sort of thing has never happened with other skyscraper fires.

And it sure doesn’t make sense that a (paper) passport belonging to one of the alleged perpetrators could have

survived the WTC fires while the famous “black boxes” were destroyed.

And what really burns me up is how

easily somebody that questions the official story can be dismissed as a conspiracy theorist.
    First of all,

there obviously was a conspiracy. Whether it was Al Qaeda, Mosad, CIA, Illuminati, or some combination thereof,

somebody obviously conspired to set these attacks up. And “They attacked us because they hate our freedoms.” has got

to be the most absurd conspiracy theory of all.
    Secondly, we are currently fighting a losing war in Iraq on the

basis of a conspiracy theory that has been soundly debunked (Saddam’s WMD). Yet nobody dares to call Dick Chaney a

crazy conspiracy theorist.
    Nice post.

Thread Information