Close

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    7304

    Default September 11 Theory

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    Despite my dismissal of some of the alternative explanations regarding the 9/11

    attacks, I am all for an open investigation by a third party. As incredible as it sounds that our nations leaders

    would knowlingly do something like that, there are a lot of seemingly valid questions

    unanswered.

    __________________________________________________ ___________________

    Sept. 11 Conspiracy Theorist Offers $100,000

    Prize

    By Larry Fine





    NEW YORK (Reuters) - Jimmy Walter has spent more than $3 million

    promoting a conspiracy theory the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States were "an inside job" and he is

    offering more cash to anyone who proves him wrong.


    The millionaire

    activist is so convinced of a government cover-up he is offering a $100,000 reward to any engineering student who

    can prove the World Trade Center buildings crashed the way the government says.



    "Of course, we expect no winners," Walter, 57, heir to an $11

    million fortune from his father's home building business, said in a telephone interview from California on

    Wednesday.


    He said a panel of expert engineers would judge

    submissions from the students.


    Next month, he also launches a

    nationwide contest seeking alternative theories from college and high school students about why New York's World

    Trade Center collapsed. The contest offers $10,000 to the best alternative theory, with 100 runner-up awards of

    $1,000. Winners will be chosen next June.


    The World Trade Center's

    twin towers were destroyed after hijackers slammed two commercial airliners into them. The attack in New York killed

    2,749 people.


    Various official investigations give no credence to

    Walter's theory. A Sept. 11 commission spokesman did not return calls seeking comment.



    Walter insists there had to be explosives planted in the twin towers

    to cause them to fall as they did, and also rejects the official explanation for the damage done at the

    Pentagon.


    "We have all the proof," said Walter, citing videotapes and

    testimony from witnesses.


    "It wasn't 19 screw-ups from Saudi Arabia

    who couldn't pass flight school who defeated the United States with a set of box cutters," he said. He dismissed

    the official Sept. 11 commission report, saying, "I don't trust any of these 'facts.'"



    Walter has spent millions of dollars to bolster support for his

    case, running full-page ads in The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, The New Yorker and Newsweek, as well as

    alternative newspapers and 30-second TV spots.


    He points to a Zogby

    poll he commissioned last summer that showed 66 percent of New Yorkers wanted the 9/11 investigation reopened.



    Walter has spent about 30 percent of his net worth on his efforts.



    "I am a patriot fighting the real traitors who are destroying our

    democracy. I resent it when they call me delusional," he said.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  2. #2
    Phero Dude Surreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    5927

    Default

    I hope he does not get in a car

    acident becaused his brakes 'failed'


    I have not heard of this. Thanks will look into this.

    "The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

  3. #3
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    7304

    Default

    There are always conspiracy

    theories. I've read a few. Some have valid sounding points, others sound more like wild rantings to me. But I am

    trying to keep my mind open to all possibilities.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  4. #4
    Phero Dude Surreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    5927

    Default

    We need a 'reason' to go to

    war.

    Bombing Pearl Harbor was the reason over 60 years ago. Today it is the same type situation.

    Peace and

    oil today are interchangeable.

    "The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

  5. #5
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    7304

    Default

    There are more than one

    conspiracy theories that suggest or claim Pearl Harbor was instigated on purpose to force the American people into

    approving our entry into the war. The people were against getting into the war even though the government wanted to

    stop the German machine before it got any further.

    I'm not saying it really happened, only that others think

    so. It probably mostly proves others have too much time on their hands and I read too much.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  6. #6
    Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    6,233
    Rep Power
    7454

    Default

    I remember posting something

    to this effect a while back and attracting a bit of scoffing.

    Even though I was a poor, unmotivated engineering

    student way back when, the rational part of my brain cannot help but think that the buildings did not come down as

    they should have, in terms of the engineering and materials. It's not my fault. I don't want to be a

    conspiracy theorist.

    At the very least, there are some unsolved problems in materials physics here.



    On the other hand, I'm all ears, should an expert think they can explain it to us.

    Kids, sometimes in

    history unbelievably huge, corrupt things happen. Somebody has to be vigilant about their possibility,

    despite the fact that few will fail to mock those that are.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

  7. #7
    Phero Dude Surreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    5927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    It probably

    mostly proves others have too much time on their hands and I read too much.
    Doubt it....

    Those people

    mentioned and you proberly have higher intellegent quotents. For these type people it does not take much to quickly

    add up the facts, nonfacts, political atmosphere, ect. into what is most likey. We are not in the inner loop. Only

    the 'power elite' know the real reasons behind the timing and whys of war.

    War is no longer cut and dry like

    it was 1000-3000 years ago. Well, even then large group of humans fought to the death over a woman never of them

    ever met.


    I really would like to see this happen....

    "Good evening America. I the president has decided

    to take a nation vote. A one for one vote. It boils down to do you want to go to war to preserve our current life

    styles. Oil boyz and gurlz. Should we spend 1/4 trillion to keep the gas flowing or all go with electric motors.

    Since I, the president, do not own any stock in any profitable eletric engine fabricator corporation, we will be

    going to war. So shove this..............."

    LOL dont know where I was going with this......

    "The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

  8. #8
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    7304

    Default

    You already know how much faith

    I put into the government. Not much would surprise me.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  9. #9
    Newbie Felstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    You already

    know how much faith I put into the government. Not much would surprise me.
    You don't know the half of

    it.

  10. #10
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    6003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    Well, even then

    large group of humans fought to the death over a woman never of them ever met.
    Actually a large group

    of humans fought to the death because their kings were tired of paying ridiculously high taxes when shipping trade

    goods through the critical trojan-controlled Bosphorus.

    But anyway, yeah.

    ~Silver

  11. #11
    Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    6,233
    Rep Power
    7454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felstorm
    You don't

    know the half of it.
    ...who does?
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

  12. #12
    Phero Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,661
    Rep Power
    6802

    Default none

    someone does.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

  13. #13
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    6556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    someone

    does.
    Skull & Bones, The Trilaterilists, The Bilderbergers, Council of Foreign relations, upper

    degree Masons, etc, etc...all the secret societies that are actually interwoven at the top of their organizational

    structures.

    They have created a great advantage for themselves in that anyone that questions the "official

    version" of events is labeled a conspiracy theory nutcase. A lot of people who know that the "official version" of

    events is pure fantasy are afraid to speak out because of this.

    In a poll conducted by Zogby International

    half of New York City residents believe there was "government foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks & consciously failed

    to act."

    The Toronto Star conducted a national poll & found that 63% of Canadians are also convinced that US

    leaders had prior knowledge of the acts but declined to act.

    Of course none of this was discussed in the

    Illuminati controlled so called "mainstream media."

    Lots of good info at this site:

    www.911truth.org

  14. #14
    Phero Enthusiast phersurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    6586

    Default

    The Lusitania was a British

    cargo and passenger ship that carried munitions from the US to Brittain so in affect it was a warship. The Germans

    warned the US (this was before the US was involved in WWI) that when the ship entered the North Sea it would become

    a a target. Geramny took out full page ads in 50 US newspapers (mostly on the East coast) telling US passengers not

    to sail on the Lusitania as it would be dangerous. The US State Department contacted those 50 papers and ordered

    them not to run the ad, one newspaper in De Moines ran it anyway (which is why we know about it today).

    When

    the ship entered dangerous waters, it was ordered to decrease speed to 75%, this ship was designed to be able to

    outrun subs at 100%. A destroyer named the Juno was sent to redezvous with the Lusitania, at the last minute it was

    recalled by the British admiralty. It was hit by one torpedo and due to it's munitions cargo, it blew up and sunk

    in 18 minutes.

    Before the sinking of the Lusitania, Americans were against entering the war. This was the

    event that the government used to rally support.

    It's been done before, what makes anyone think it wouldn't

    be done again.

  15. #15
    Phero Dude Surreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    5927

    Default

    ^^^ could not agree anymore.



    The mob of Rome or the masses 2000 years after... there is no difference.

    "When a

    well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly

    preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

    "The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

  16. #16
    Newbie Felstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Skull & Bones, The

    Trilaterilists, The Bilderbergers, Council of Foreign relations, upper degree Masons, etc, etc...all the secret

    societies that are actually interwoven at the top of their organizational structures.
    Smoke and mirrors.



    Smoke and mirrors.

  17. #17
    Phero Pharaoh a.k.a.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    1,174
    Rep Power
    7352

    Default

    At the time, I didn’t really pay

    attention to alternate theories. I was too busy trying to keep up with all the changes the Bush administration was

    putting us through: Patriot Act, invasion of Afghanistan, new interpretations of presidential authority, Guantanamo,

    airline bail outs, Homeland security...
    It seems to me, that even if the official story is correct, the Bush

    reaction has been extreme, self-serving, unconstitutional and counterproductive.

    Now that I look back

    at it I still don’t know whether the fire from a jumbo jet is hot enough to melt steel and pulverize concrete. But

    it does seem unusual that this sort of thing has never happened with other skyscraper fires. And it sure doesn’t

    make sense that a (paper) passport belonging to one of the alleged perpetrators could have survived the WTC fires

    while the famous “black boxes” were destroyed.

    And what really burns me up is how easily somebody that

    questions the official story can be dismissed as a conspiracy theorist.
    First of all, there obviously was a

    conspiracy. Whether it was Al Qaeda, Mosad, CIA, Illuminati, or some combination thereof, somebody obviously

    conspired to set these attacks up. And “They attacked us because they hate our freedoms.” has got to be the most

    absurd conspiracy theory of all.
    Secondly, we are currently fighting a losing war in Iraq on the basis of a

    conspiracy theory that has been soundly debunked (Saddam’s WMD). Yet nobody dares to call Dick Chaney a crazy

    conspiracy theorist.
    Give truth a chance.

  18. #18
    Full Member Mungojerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    185
    Rep Power
    5974

    Default

    ccxxxrrrrrrrrrrrr333333333333
    Last edited by Mungojerry; 10-05-2015 at 07:17 AM.

  19. #19
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    6556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phersurf
    The Lusitania

    was a British cargo and passenger ship that carried munitions from the US to Brittain so in affect it was a warship.

    The Germans warned the US (this was before the US was involved in WWI) that when the ship entered the North Sea it

    would become a a target. Geramny took out full page ads in 50 US newspapers (mostly on the East coast) telling US

    passengers not to sail on the Lusitania as it would be dangerous. The US State Department contacted those 50 papers

    and ordered them not to run the ad, one newspaper in De Moines ran it anyway (which is why we know about it today).



    When the ship entered dangerous waters, it was ordered to decrease speed to 75%, this ship was designed to

    be able to outrun subs at 100%. A destroyer named the Juno was sent to redezvous with the Lusitania, at the last

    minute it was recalled by the British admiralty. It was hit by one torpedo and due to it's munitions cargo, it blew

    up and sunk in 18 minutes.

    Before the sinking of the Lusitania, Americans were against entering the war. This

    was the event that the government used to rally support.

    It's been done before, what makes anyone think it

    wouldn't be done again.
    Anybody notice a trend here...The sinking of the USS Maine in 1898 presaged

    the Spanish American war due to manipulated public opinion via the Illuminati controlled Hearst media empire. As

    noted above the US was dragged into WWI by the manipulated events of the sinking of the Lusitania. US involvement

    in WWII was guranteed by the horrific bombing of Pearl Harbor, despite FDR's proclamation that "American mothers

    would not have to worry about sending their sons to die on foreign soil". It is almost common knowledge now that

    Pearl Harbor was a manipulated event, even the History Channel has shows on this. And last we have the 9/11 debacle

    of which the official explanation has many, many inconsistencies. It has us fighting a war on two fronts...I also

    hear much sabre rattling going on about Iran, I'm sure North Korea wont be far behind...

  20. #20
    Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    6,233
    Rep Power
    7454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    At the time, I

    didn’t really pay attention to alternate theories. I was too busy trying to keep up with all the changes the Bush

    administration was putting us through: Patriot Act, invasion of Afghanistan, new interpretations of presidential

    authority, Guantanamo, airline bail outs, Homeland security...
    It seems to me, that even if the official story

    is correct, the Bush reaction has been extreme, self-serving, unconstitutional and counterproductive.

    Now

    that I look back at it I still don’t know whether the fire from a jumbo jet is hot enough to melt steel and

    pulverize concrete. But it does seem unusual that this sort of thing has never happened with other skyscraper fires.

    And it sure doesn’t make sense that a (paper) passport belonging to one of the alleged perpetrators could have

    survived the WTC fires while the famous “black boxes” were destroyed.

    And what really burns me up is how

    easily somebody that questions the official story can be dismissed as a conspiracy theorist.
    First of all,

    there obviously was a conspiracy. Whether it was Al Qaeda, Mosad, CIA, Illuminati, or some combination thereof,

    somebody obviously conspired to set these attacks up. And “They attacked us because they hate our freedoms.” has got

    to be the most absurd conspiracy theory of all.
    Secondly, we are currently fighting a losing war in Iraq on the

    basis of a conspiracy theory that has been soundly debunked (Saddam’s WMD). Yet nobody dares to call Dick Chaney a

    crazy conspiracy theorist.
    Nice post.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Back to Theory
    By DrSmellThis in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-20-2005, 08:19 PM
  2. "Indifference Theory Counter Method"
    By TBiRD in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2003, 05:36 PM
  3. Pheromone theory: Indifference OD
    By tallmacky in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 04:40 PM
  4. The Orgy Theory of Copulins
    By Whitehall in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-29-2002, 03:15 PM
  5. Pheromone Research News; September, 2001
    By Bruce in forum Archives 2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2001, 04:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •