Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Yayyyy!!!!

Talking Yayyyy!!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I Got 2 of my SAMPLE (Men &

Women) Set today... sooo happy .. but i won't put any on until day after tmr. cuz i got an exam tmr. Heres wut i

got and i need ur help guys:

Men::
    - Alter Ego
    - SOE
    - Cik
    - TE

Women::
    - TE
    - SOE(unscent)
    - SOE
    -

AE

The reason i bought women's is cuz reading other forums it also said for men it works. And since i'm very

sensitive i thought it might give it a go. Okay guys for this i need your help. What should i do, what kind of combo

should i have to get the maximum sexual hits. I'm familiar with pheros but not too familiar to be called an

expert.

Heres my spec. 19(turnin 20) weight: 130LB. average body shape. south indian. i'm around 5'9"ish or

something .. mm what else do you guys need to know.

Yeah i kno i should try single b4 .. but i just dont' want

to waste these nice gel packs they look cool.

BTW Thanks Bruce for the FAST delivery If this phero thing

works I assure you i'll be your #1 customer. Because everything else is GREAT A++. The Service, the HELP, the

Shipping, the PRICE, EVERYTHING dang man you must be rich heh..

So yeah thanks to those who helped me ..

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by integra
    I Got

2 of my SAMPLE (Men & Women) Set today... sooo happy .. but i won't put any on until day after tmr. cuz i got an

exam tmr. Heres wut i got and i need ur help guys:

Men::
    - Alter Ego
    - SOE
    - Cik
    - TE

Women::
    - TE
    - SOE(unscent)
    - SOE
    - AE

First of all, I'd move the

unscented SOE into the men's category (it's unisex) and forget about the women's products for now. I'm not

experienced with them, but they probably have "girly" scents to them. To me, the scents of the gel packs are a bit

stronger than from the bottle, so a women's perfume could be a big mistake. Wait until you're familiar with the

men's stuff before getting crazy with the experiments.

As for the men's products, each one is different.

Use about a quarter to a half pack of each product alone first. A whole pack at once may be too much and you can

probably get at least two or three applications out of one pack. Have fun!

hey thanks for the reply. So hey

which one should i try first? .. I had experenice with TE, NPA and also SOE not really progressive after first

trial. So which one should i go with first. Thanks

anyone? :$ i just finished my

exam and am thinkin should i go to a strip club with the pheros mm.. or a mall or movie or somewhere .. id unno

and which phero to put on me too. Thanks

Phero Pharaoh

Don't go to a strip club as

the atmosphere is very commercial and the women will approach you hoping for tips. Just walking through a mall can

tell you something, unless you don't have much experience reading body language.

I suggest checking out a chick

flick, maybe at a matinee time (fewer guys in the audience) and just pay attention to who decides to sit near you,

what direction their bodies are aimed in, how they posture themselves, if they glance at you, etc.

You can also

try browsing a book store (or any store). It's different from just walking through the mall, but keep in mind that

this is the holiday season and people will be very hectic.

Restaurants, at off-peak hours, are another good

place to test pheromones. So are pool halls, bowling alleys, and any place people go to relax. Always, the best

times are in off-peak hours when your competition will be scarce.

Hey thanks Friendly. I'm going

to try that tip out after i go somewhere with my friend (Ah should have read you first before saying okay to him).

Well me and him are going to a Massage studio. Going to put some on below belly (AE) and some on the wrist (AE). And

my friend i'm going to give him (SOE) on his spots.

This is planned for friday Since i don't want to OD or

anything i'm not going to use Pheros until friday hits. Hopefully i'll get more den a massage -> Because it's not

really a BIG Studio so anything could happen hah. I'll tell you guys the news when i get it.

Phero Pharaoh

This is planned

for friday Since i don't want to OD or anything i'm not going to use Pheros until friday hits. Hopefully i'll get

more den a massage -> Because it's not really a BIG Studio so anything could happen hah. I'll tell you guys the

news when i get it.
    I don't know what it's like where you are at, but here in Houston there are many

therapeutic massage studios whose workers don't appreciate sexual come-ons (if that is what you have in mind). If

you're going to try that, make sure you go to a place which has an appropriate reputation.

Oh shoot i forgot to tell ya

it's an Adult Massage Studio .. The girl is naked with you .. Heh that might create some images in your head to

predict what happens next. Or if i have to buy myself to that.

I'd think a place

like that would be closely watched by the authorities, so it would be less likely to get any extras there than a

regular massage place.

I have a friend that's a licensed massage therapist that does outcalls. She told me

that vice cops often make appointments to try to catch her doing something illegal. One thing they do is search her

purse to make sure she isn't carrying condoms. I guess that's evidence of potential prostitution and thus

forbidden.

Good luck!

Oh god you are right. But hey i

was once offered a BJ at a strip club, the gurl didn't seem like an undercover cuz she's always worked there.

couple of my friends get a lot of offers like that. Hopefully the cops are cool here in Canada

I didn't realize

you were in Canada, integra. I'm familar with the southwestern U.S. Never been to a nude massage place but I have

received a couple of happy endings at walk in places. (My friend set things clear early on that she didn't do that

kind of massage and that her business would have been closed down long ago if she did.)

My clue once was a

less than half-assed massage and then the masseuse asked if she missed anyplace. as she missed most of my body, I

was surprised by the question and when she repeated it, she patted the inside of my thigh. I said "you're close,"

and she grabbed on and proceeded to "massage" my privates. I went back a couple of days later and the place was

closed.

Come to think of it, I was probably wearing a pre-Love Scent pheromone cologne at the time. But I

suspect that was that's masseuse's MO.

Hey guys I applied some a dime

size Chikara on one of my wrist and rubbed it with the other. And some on my below the belly button and rubbed it

and smaller than a dime size on my neck front and back. Overall i used 1/4 to 1/3 of the package. Then i dapped some

NPA (bottle) on both my wrist - btw i didn't use a drop or anything cuz i didn't want to go overboard so i just

dap what was on the bottle's lid.

So i go to my school to test it out, so far i got nothing no looks from

anyone and my friends didn't seem weird or anything nor my gf it was just like a normal day. And i purposely went

and sat beside this girl in a computer room for a while and she didn't even look or act werid and she dind't seem

busy.

Am i doing something wrong? or does it take time (like the thread i read about Chikara having a After Day

fx). Should i go on and try with AE. When should i try other gel packs (like when is the day this will wear off)

because i don't want to OD with the old stuff that was on my body.

Thanks guys

Phero Pharaoh

Am i doing

something wrong? or does it take time (like the thread i read about Chikara having a After Day fx). Should i go on

and try with AE. When should i try other gel packs (like when is the day this will wear off) because i don't want

to OD with the old stuff that was on my body.

Thanks guys
    Go forth and experiment. We can help you

better after you've tried some other things. Try a little more, a little less, in different spots, in different

situations, etc.

Default quick question

How long do the

gel last after application? Like i said i used Chik yesterday with NPA how long do they both last on my hand. Since

i want to start again with new phero gel and not OD by applying more gel to the existing gel. Since i read up on the

forums that a day wouldn't be enough to think that all the pheros that you applied are gone. Besides i still smell

the Chik on me.
    Thanks

In Honolulu those types of places

are called Body Shampoo or Oriental Massage Therapy (!). They're on every corner in Ala Moana and Waikiki. The

yellow pages show hundreds of them. The cops know about them but rarely bother them--bad for tourism. Nevertheless,

it's a darn expensive way to get a handjob or BJ. These girls are pros and 'mones will make little or no

difference in their milking technique. Now strippers are a bit different. If you're a regular and, especially a big

spender, you can befriend them and get a date if they like you. It's an expensive lifestyle so getting a regular GF

is an easier solution, especially if you're a student...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Hey guys now i'm sure that

"After Day fx of Chik" doesn't work for me. I was sitting in the library and this girl comes with her guy and since

there were nowhere else to sit she comes and sits beside my desk.The guy just kissed her and went off. I'm like

sitting there trying to see if she does anything weird (btw we're like close to each other). The one thing i

noticed is that after a min went by she falls asleep on the desk i'm like oh Shit. So i left the library for a walk

after 10mins of watchin her sleep lol.

Then i come back in she's was wake and studying so i'm like yehh.. and

then sat beside her again and 2mins after she falls asleep again .. I'm like thinking to myself is the phero

suppose to bore the women or wut? lol so i leave again for another walk (after 20 mins of watching her time to time

sleeping).

Then i come back and she's awake again. I'm like if this stuff makes her sleep again i swear i'm

gonng yell at bruce *heh* but well she ddidn't .. so i guess she was just pretty tired. but hey no oddness or

anything of her. Or anyone around me Nothing Just seemed like a normal day.

Anyways i'm going to try AE with

some Chik on some day after. Any suggestions when? (since pheros stays with you for awhile inside your body -- and i

don't want to OD it)

If you want the 'mones to do

their stuff, you gotta put the move on her. Get in her personal space, smile and make small talk. Mones can only

enhance what's already there. They won't cause women to drop from the ceiling onto your lap. Once she gets all hot

and bothered, her boyfriend will probably return and either satisfy her or maybe kick your ass.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

dude tell us hpow it works

out for u and what worked out ok? cuz im thinkin bout buying tha tlittle free kit as well

Hey Gegogi thanks for the tip,

but really i am a casual talker and usually talk to women (who are strangers to me). I don't know i guess i'll try

the other pack on tuesday or so to reduce buildup.

dice4ice forsure i'll keep ya updated but hey even if this

stuff doesn't work the smell from Chikara is GREAT .. so to me it's like a nice colonge so either way you win.

But then again it all matters on the person and his/her chemistry. If you do plan to get some tell us how it goes

with your story .

Thanks

Stranger

D3finitley, il always try

to keep u guys posted. coool, g luck man

Okay maybe it's me or it's the

mones .. I think Pheromones and i don't get along well . You might be saying i might need to try more and stuff

.. I did Still no sign. I do wacky stuff too -> as in would talk to a stranger about something out of the blue as

if i knew her to see if she'll hit on me back .. but nNOTHINGGG with my AE or Chik or SOE or NPA or even TE am

id oing something wrong .. i don't OD or less D either .. Help

Dont do like me: OD !

on purpose ! to clarify im just afraid of puitting too much & the only way your going to know that is by actualy

ODing ! it's the only sure way [if you aint getting resuts bad or good than huston we have a prob :P ] try a full

pack! make sure you are at OD levels then go to a mall or a place you can botter ppl with your bad smell :P then you

can figure how much you can pu on: if reactions are verry strong you puted way too much if reactions are soso to so

crazy then try a bit less : 3/4 pack? Also note results may vary from location to location & from time to time ...

btw: after you OD wash,exfoliate[sauna,gym],take some time off-mones so you dont accumulate the stuff ...

(also, in canada we

wear clotes ) : try to expose the mones ex: remove you winter coat & your scarff...

oh alrite thanks man i'll give

that a go tmr .. cuz i'm going to the mall with couple of my friends to check out girlz hah .. so i'll let you

guys know how it goes plan for tmr is: finish off my Chik Package and AE with a touch of SOE on top (not the whole

package)

Okay guys i Put on a LOT of Chik

A LOT of AE and some little SOE w/ .. and i go to work. My workplace is a gasstation i'm the cashier so a lot of

chicks come by and show up ... btw i was wearin T-shirt so they can't miss the smell of my pheromones .. Well sad

to say but nothing .. I MEAN NOTHING happened ...

even when i saw this chick wait outside for her sister i

called her inside and wait inside the shop rather den in the cold. she came she thanked me and thats it i tried

creating a conversation but she was too busy lookin out the window for her sis. and when she left she just said

thanks a lot and went off.

I guess me and pheros don't get along whyy i tried single product application

and combos nothings workin now on .. help plez. thanks

You think maybe you are wearing too

much? That is probably the biggest mistake newbies make.

"OD ! on purpose ! to clarify im

just afraid of puitting too much & the only way your going to know that is by actualy ODing ! it's the only sure

way "

did ya read up?

I don't get it, whats the problem.

You wanted to OD, and you accomplished one, so what is the problem?

exxxacly ! if you got

negative reactions (like girl waiting outside ) by curiosity how much did you put ? next, retry the same : each day

is a new day it's diffrent from the one before. Then lower the dose & check for clues of success ... that makes

shure you did ODed & it was'nt some random reaction ... then you will know how much is too much ... thats what i

read & read again on this forum (& that i blindly aint doin! )

also try only one at a time ... not all of

them ! you need to figure how much none ,rhone &nol you need ... one may be low other one high ... repeat process

many times same doses same spot same time ... to be as acurate as posible ... like i said day to day you change so

will your reactions...

hehe dude i have a GEL pack ..

meanin not a lot ... so yeah i tried everything and almost done all the gels i wish i can get results .. well

i'll keep u guys updated gotta go eat. peace and thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information