Close

Thread: Amazing Service

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Amazing Service

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Bruce, you truly rock! I placed my order yesterday morning before heading into work. I got your confirmation of shipping last night and it arrived today at 10am.....all the way to Toronto!
    Thanx for the amazing service, for that alone I\'m impressed....now it\'s time to start experimenting! ;-)

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Amazing Service

Me too, I got an email conformation last night that my order was shipped and i just received it this afternoon, and im in new york, thats fast service good work.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Guys,
    I appreciate the kind words. I am amazed myself at the Toronto delivery. Customs usually slows things down.
    A couple of months ago I did an experiment on internet delivery time. I\'m over here in Japan, so I don\'t expect anything the next day, but I just wanted to see how long it would take to get the package in the mail. I sat in front of the computer for hours ordering everything and anything I could think of. I placed dozens of orders; vitamins, herbs, cologne, deer antler spray (no kidding), smart drugs, body building supplements, on and on. And as part of the experiment, I wrote every company one e-mail AFTER placing the order. If I got an e-mail confirmation at the time of ordering, I hit reply and asked one very short simple question about the product or order, and if I didn\'t get any confirmation, I waited a couple days and wrote to see what was up with the order.
    Results:
    Only ONE company shipped out the order on the next business day, and they sent me two confirmation e-mails (time of order and what seemed like only hours later when it was in the mail). They answered my e-mail immediately, and I had the product in 4-5 days (some luck involved there).
    Quality Health was pretty good but they still took a few days to get the smart drugs in the mail. The other smart drug company I tried was a joke, and nobody else even answered my e-mail. Two orders never showed up but they never charged my card either. One other company sent me an e-mail almost a month after I ordered (they never answered my 2 inquiries) and asked me if I was still interested in receiving the order? The rest of the orders trickled in here and there over the course of a month or two. Vitamin Shoppe used to be fantastic, and they probably still are if you are located in the US. They use DHL for international shipping which is amazingly fast. (Fed Ex is better but too expensive for vitamins) I used to fax in my order to VS and it seemed like they barely had time to pack the order and I would hear the delivery guy literally running up my steps with a big box. Those days are long gone though. I order online and the order just sits there for 3-5 days and sometimes longer.
    Personally, I just don\'t get this term \"turn around time\". What is the point of letting the order sit on your desk for a week? Is it going to get easier to ship or something? You just end up with a growing nagging pile of orders. Why not just ship the darn things out as soon as you get them? I really don\'t see the advantage to the company of delaying the orders....
    Anyway, I\'m glad you guys are happy. Fed Ex deserves a lot of the credit. The PO doesn\'t always cooperate these days.
    All the Best,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Did you guys choose \"regular mail\", \"priority mail\" or \"express mail\" to receive in one day?

**DONOTDELETE**

\"missu\" I used the federal express options cause I was in a rush to get my order. But im guessing regular mail would take 2-3 days in the states. Im inpatient though.

Thread Information