Close

Journeyman

Default Been 3 months, still not recieve my $100 US order

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,
    I have ordered some products from love-scent but I have not recieved my order yet (for 3 months),

the order if valued over $100 US and I am concerned where it went. Please contact me asap. thanks.

Tonicma,

I am surprised

nobody got in touch with you about that and that you never emailed us about it. That order was sent Fed Ex on

October 6th and sent back to us due to "incorrect address". My guess is Tammy wrote you an email to whatever

address you put in the order and you never got it for some reason. Check your email now. I just wrote to that

same email address.

You are very patient after such a long wait, but you needn't wait like that. We ship

the orders within 24 hours. Even by post, in your part of the world, you should have your order within a few weeks

at the most. In any case, respond to my email, and we will get it worked out.

Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information