Close

Default First definite hits...unusual and interesting

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Last night when I was packing for winter break, a guy from across the hall saw that I was still there

(most people had left the day before or the day before that) and said hi. We talked for a short bit, like we

usually do, decided since everyone was gone that we should watch an episode of a tv show I had on dvd when we wanted

a packing break, and then he left to go finish packing.

Now, for some background, this guy is really cute and

gets all the girls, but not really my type...dunno why. He flirts with me often, but we never really talk about

anything substantive. But I thought, this would be an interesting time to test my mones.

So after packing for a

bit longer, I put 2 drops of PI/w on, one on each wrist, and wander over to his room. Imagine my surprise when we

end up talking for about an hour! And it's a real conversation! I mean, it's funny at times, serious at others.

He just seemed really open all of a sudden, willing to talk about stress with his roommate, or his parents, and at

the same time his trip to europe or his really eclectic tastes in music. He was also doing most of the talking. I

definitely contributed, I didn't just sit there, but he was the one that kept conversation flowing at all times.

This is the first time I've come across something that's DEFINITELY a mone hit. I mean, I've always found it

hard to tell because I get hit on by guys pretty often, and they can do some pretty whacky things with or without

mones. Hits do seem to happen more often with mones, but I could never be completely sure. This, however, was no

doubt a result of mones, because it's just so unlike this guy. He's a player, most definitely, and having this

conversation with him was a very pleasant surprise...although the mones seemingly caused a backwards step from

sexual hits lol.

On another note, tonight I went out to a restaurant with my uncle and his family wearing a drop

of PI/w, 1/2 drop per wrist, and 4 inches of PCC, 2 on each wrist. Now, I've been hit on by waiters before, even

in front of my parents lol which is reallyreally funny to watch, but this is the first time our waiter just stood

about 15 feet from our table the entire night and just STARED at me. At first, it was amusing to get this reaction.

After a while it just got kinda creepy lol.

Well, that's that. Hopefully more to come. I'm going to try

wearing AE/w tomorrow while flying and see how that goes.

~Silver

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Silver
    On another note,

tonight I went out to a restaurant with my uncle and his family wearing a drop of PI/w, 1/2 drop per wrist, and 4

inches of PCC, 2 on each wrist. Now, I've been hit on by waiters before, even in front of my parents lol which is

reallyreally funny to watch, but this is the first time our waiter just stood about 15 feet from our table the

entire night and just STARED at me. At first, it was amusing to get this reaction. After a while it just got kinda

creepy lol.
    ~Silver
    Well, now we know that men can experience the other side of DIHL

(Deer-in-head-lights) syndrome, too.

Of course, some guys will just stare and stare and stare anyway, but that

sounds like a legitimate DIHL to me.

As far as DIHL goes with men, I

definitly agree. I have a friend who is absolutely beautiful and has an incredible natural scent about her. It's

mesmerizing. I would be very interested to know how I'd react around a girl who is wearing pheromones. This is a

very interesting hit, and I'm happy for you Silver. Let us know if anything else comes about.

Thread Information