Close

Phero Pharaoh

Post A girl's natural pheromones and me

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Earlier this week I met a girl at a local club. Call her Julie. When I first saw her, she was standing in line

in the free class the club offers early in the evening. I thought, "Hm. Cute butt". As she turned around during

the lesson, I decided she was a little plump but pleasingly so. Not overly endowed, but cute.

She seemed to

follow well enough so I danced with her after the lesson. From the time I invited her to dance to the time we got

to the dance floor, maybe all of 10 seconds, her hands became extremely soaked with sweat (HER sweat). Of course, I

was wearing massive doses of pheromones (not sure of what).

The sweaty palms effect is one of the nice results I

get from the constant ODs. I have to admit I rather like it.

Julie's hands were so wet there was no way I

could have maintained a good connection with her, so I did the manly thing and wiped her hands on my shirt. I did

that 2-3 times during the evening.

A few days later, I ran into her again and danced with her some more. Still

had sweaty palms. I wiped them on my shirt again.

She had a very cute-looking friend with her, much more

physically attractive to most men, I think (thinner, nothing really out-of-place).

I definitely prefer Julie

over her friend (call the friend Samantha). While I don't expect to see these girls again, I do believe my

preference for Julie over Samantha has become fixed. Julie just strikes me as being more cute and sexy.

Now, it

may be she has a condition I don't remember the name of. I know some girls get it pretty badly. It's like

Hydroxia or Hyperdroxia or something like that. What is the condition? Excessively sweaty palms.

I wonder if

Julie's sweat contains a lot of pheromones. Could it be that I am finally experiencing the kind of hyperexposure I

have been curious about?

Or maybe she just wears pheromone-laced perfume (she smells great, but I cannot place

the fragrance). How does a man determine what is going on, without asking?

Don't really know what to make of

it. She just has a sort of subtle electric feel to her. I don't know how else to describe it.

Could be chemistry between

you.

You talk about an electric feel. I'm starting to wonder if this type of emotional connection is to do

with the 'mones. Regarding the fact that you found the "more attractive" girl less alluring, this is something I

experience often. I suspect their pheromone signature is more aligned and arranged to fit yours...like a plug

fitting a wall socket. As for the sweaty palms, I don't know...could be nervousness.

One thing is, I personally

have experienced sweaty palms with every girl I've been sexually attracted to.
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

Thread Information