Close

Default I think I might have OD'd :[

visit-red-300x50PNG

I went to a party at a friend's house 2 hours after putting on an entire gelpak of Alter Ego and 2

dabs of APC. I used 2 sprays of Chanel Allure for cover.

My interactions with the women there were pretty

normal, one was a little more outgoing than normal even. Nonetheless, I think I OD'd with respect to one girl's

tolerance for the mones. I introduced myself to her because I had heard that she had recently dropped out of law

school. I did the same, and figured we would have a lot to talk about. But she seemed in a huge rush to stop talking

to me the whole time. She answered in monosyllabs at most. She wouldn't give me the right time of day. Granted she

was the best looking girl at the party, but it was only like 20 people max. Furthermore, she was being very social

and totally ebullient the rest of the night from what i observed. Is it likely that she became all quiet and

unsociable because of my mones? I can't say I have ever been treated like that.

EDIT: The interaction with this

girl must have taken place 3 or even 3 and a half hours after applying the mones.

I too have noticed that same

type of effect. Girls at first are dazed, then talkitive, and suddenly anti-everything they just was.

Yep you

ODed preaty good there. More is less.

I believe I ODed on wagg and SoE. 3 drops wagg, 8 inches SoE. I got those

VERY same effects.

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Quote Originally Posted by poonchaser22
    Is it likely

that she became all quiet and unsociable because of my mones? I can't say I have ever been treated like

that.
    Far be it from Mr. OD here to give advice about women, but I'm going to onyhoo!

Yep, could have

OD'd. However, chances are she didn't want to talk about being a dropout with you. The fact that you did the same

thing isn't a consolation, nor should something as negative as this be the foundation of your discussion. Instead

of her reinforcing a negative emotion/connection with you, you should have been more upbeat and built your house on

a rock instead of quicksand, allowing her to see herself and yourself in a more positive light.
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

Phero Pharaoh

Nonetheless, I think I OD'd with respect to one girl's tolerance for the mones. I introduced

myself to her because I had heard that she had recently dropped out of law school. I did the same, and figured we

would have a lot to talk about. But she seemed in a huge rush to stop talking to me the whole time. She answered in

monosyllabs at most. She wouldn't give me the right time of day. Granted she was the best looking girl at the

party, but it was only like 20 people max. Furthermore, she was being very social and totally ebullient the rest of

the night from what i observed. Is it likely that she became all quiet and unsociable because of my mones?

This does NOT sound like an OD to me. It sounds like you weren't paying attention to her "Not Interested"

signals.

Pheromones don't come with a guarantee that every girl will magically think you are the most

interesting person in the world.

And as you point out she was the best-looking person at the party, she probably

gets a lot of guys trying to talk her up. You struck out and there is no shame in that, but you failed to realize

you had struck out with the monosyllabic answers.

You should write down 100 times, "When a girl answers in

monosyllables, she is NOT INTERESTED IN ME AND I SHOULD MOVE ON."

Phero Pharaoh

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis
    Yep, could have

OD'd. However, chances are she didn't want to talk about being a dropout with you. The fact that you did the same

thing isn't a consolation, nor should something as negative as this be the foundation of your discussion. Instead

of her reinforcing a negative emotion/connection with you, you should have been more upbeat and built your house on

a rock instead of quicksand, allowing her to see herself and yourself in a more positive light.
    I agree

totally. Never strike up a discussion with a girl on a negative beat. She'll associate the negative feelings with

you.

Journeyman

I went to a party at a friend's house 2 hours after putting on an entire

gelpak of Alter Ego and 2 dabs of APC. I used 2 sprays of Chanel Allure for cover.

My interactions with the

women there were pretty normal, one was a little more outgoing than normal even. Nonetheless, I think I OD'd with

respect to one girl's tolerance for the mones. I introduced myself to her because I had heard that she had recently

dropped out of law school. I did the same, and figured we would have a lot to talk about. But she seemed in a huge

rush to stop talking to me the whole time. She answered in monosyllabs at most. She wouldn't give me the right time

of day. Granted she was the best looking girl at the party, but it was only like 20 people max. Furthermore, she was

being very social and totally ebullient the rest of the night from what i observed. Is it likely that she became all

quiet and unsociable because of my mones? I can't say I have ever been treated like that.

EDIT: The interaction

with this girl must have taken place 3 or even 3 and a half hours after applying the mones.
    my

suggestion would be to work the entire room. the more interactions the better for a more accurate idea of how people

respond to the mones. and sometimes less is more and sometimes more is mucho. women will respond differently

depending on time of month social and mental attitude at that moment. basically with mones we are trying to get the

response we desire.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis
    Far be it from

Mr. OD here to give advice about women, but I'm going to onyhoo!

Yep, could have OD'd. However, chances are

she didn't want to talk about being a dropout with you. The fact that you did the same thing isn't a consolation,

nor should something as negative as this be the foundation of your discussion. Instead of her reinforcing a negative

emotion/connection with you, you should have been more upbeat and built your house on a rock instead of quicksand,

allowing her to see herself and yourself in a more positive light.
    Nice observation. There might also have

been a component where she got a sense of being manipulated to feel kinship based on this negative feeling, even if

it was righteous anger toward the damn law school. She might be aware of a need in herself to move on or to be

"bigger than that", even if she hasn't lived up to that. The way that might have worked might have been if you role

modeled the kind of attitude toward it she was striving for, but even that is risky, since her parents could be

lecturing her to have that attitude and she could want to rebel. Anyway, that is a long winded way to say Elvis and

Friendly are right.

It's helpful to know that hotties do have scads of guys hitting on them and to observe

them completely objectively to see where they might be coming from. You can use all that knowledge to add to your

confidence that you know ex actly how she needs to be treated. The best scenario -- assuming it works -- is to

simply be a solid, unmoved object and let her find and approach you. That very much changes the initial dynamic.

Honestly not expecting anything in the way of sexual energy from her helps too -- and having that self-control. They

can pick up on all that. If you approach it with that knowing and have your shit together -- to where your energy is

different than all the guys hitting on her -- that helps.

It sometimes amazes me that even having a stunning

amount of things in common with a woman, and things that "should" impress her in particular a great deal,

seem to make zero impact on a girl's attraction to you -- even if you are wearing pheromones and are

dresssed nice. Then the tendency is to think, "What's the use? We seem perfect for each other and she still

doesn't like me -- not even enough for a two minute chat!" It can be quite frustrating and discouraging. Women can

seem weird that way.

But a cold, objective view works wonders in that case. She could have a boyfriend (very

often the case), she could be gay, she could be a lot of things; she could have some superficial issue, etc.

And

yes, it could be the wrong time of the month for attraction. Also, her own pheromones just might not be compatible

or complementary with yours. It's not your fault if you are biochemically incompatible with someone. Neither of you

have control over that.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Or she just ain't into you. The

most powerful 'mones, shined shoes and good intentions can't force her to change her mind. Plus, Elvis did make a

very good point about bringing up somethinng likely to be a all time low in her recent life.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

hah, yeah i suppose it

probably wasnt all that bright of me to just start talking about a common failure...i guess she didn't take it as

well as me. she might also have been put off that i was at a top school and left more personal reasons while she

was at a third rate school, and for all i know, might not have been capable of doing the work.

I think you could have pulled

it off if you had been entertaining (funny, cheerful, teasing, etc.). As Friendly said, when you saw signs of

disinterest in the topic you should have either changed your angle or bailed out.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Thread Information