Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Doorae

visit-red-300x50PNG
    123456789ss1
    Last edited by Mungojerry; 08-26-2015 at 12:13 AM.

OD'ing on the 'none in Chikara?

How much of the gel did you use?

SOE is 'nol only (I think) and 1 dab NPA not a huge amount, I wouldn't have

thought that mix would have been particularly aggresive, although 'nol turns to 'none later. However, if you're

really clarting on the Chikara, I suppose it's possible you could OD. The other 'mones in Chikara will eventually

break down into 'none and if you wait long enough things could get interesting. How long after application did you

start arguing? What is you shower/bath regime.
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

123456789ss2
    Last edited by Mungojerry; 08-26-2015 at 12:14 AM.

DeMoKiLL

Im was in class one day and

this guy was like trying to get in a fight with me or whatever, I used like too much chikara, 3-4 sprays. I used SOE

lots, and 1 spray of perception, the next day he was very nice like a totally different person.

Here's the thing: Chikara is

only sold as a men's product not women's
    . I am not sure if that is simply because of the small amount of

none (TE/w, NPA/w and AE/w has it to though) or rone (SOE/unscented has this and is unisex and AE/w is female) in it

or whether it is because of the nature of one or some of the four undisclosed pheromones in there.

Perhaps

the nature is very masculine. The effects of chikara seem to be more on the social than sexual side, which always

made it surprising that it would not be marketed for women, but Bruce has said that this is definitely for men. He

is not going to lose revenue to female customers if it weren't the case, right? So there's perhaps something very

masculine in there.

I'd think something masculine would increase the sexualness of the product. Perhaps, or

perhaps not. Most masculine mones though would probably lead to arguing in large quantities.

I have been wearing up to an

entire gel pack of Chikara without any negative responses (do have positive ones though).

123456789ss3
    Last edited by Mungojerry; 08-26-2015 at 12:14 AM.

Thats the only bad thing about

chikara...not knowing what the unknowns are, how they work, and what ratios all the pheromones are in kind of makes

it hard to pin down an answer as to why some people get the results they do.

I don't think I've ever been

in a situation where mones have put me into any aggressive situations. I can see if you had lots of -none people

might be more intimidated and such, but considering that it's only chikara I doubt it's due to "intimidation."

It's possible that it's making you appear to be a "push over," and everybody could think they'd get their way

with you.

Phero Pharaoh

Seems several of you young guys

are getting a bit edgy with these products. I feel very comfortable when I wear the Beta Chikara spray. But there

is a sort of "I HAVE THE POWER" feeling in the background. Some nights, it's a real debate over whether I should

use Chikara or one of my other, regular combos.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mungojerry
    SOE is Nol

and Rone, when I add the NPA there's some None in their too.

Anyway, even half a packet of Chikara

leads to the same effect, so I don't think its an od... especially seeing as the arguementative effects seem to

start within the first couple of hours after application and go on until the next morning.

However, i guess

it still could be a None OD, I am young (22) and therefore may produce quite a lot of none anyway, the extra in

Chikara may just push me over the edge. Hmmm

Also, i've been wondering whether the None could be affecting me

rather than the other people around me.
    All I do is dab from the CK gel packs. Half a pack seems like a

lot.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Actually, I'm afraid it's you

and your friend's behavior that caused the arguments, not Chikara. Hell, I can get into a blazing argument without

or without 'mones, depending on my choice of words and/or topic. It's easy to be an ass or be confrontational, and

friends always know which buttons to press to piss you off. It takes more maturity, control and tact to keep the

peace. All 'mones do is enhance your choice of words, intonation and body language.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by gegogi
    Actually, I'm

afraid it's you and your friend's behavior that caused the arguments...All 'mones do is enhance your choice of

words, intonation and body language.
    I agree. However, I think the extent of this influence is at worst

unrecognised and at best underestimated. The night I swabbed on the entire gel pack of TE, I was like a werewolf (ok

it's an OD app, but it shows a point), snapping at the heels of everyone I spoke to. I barely knew myself and it

was actually frightening to feel myself act this way, as if I was possessed by some unseen entity.
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

You are one who is very

susceptable to none. You need to be aware of that and regulate yourself just like the person who can't hold

alcohol. Use less none and you won't have that problem.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pharaoh

I think you could probably get

the men in your office to adapt to your increased levels of pheromones with regular usage. I did, actually, go

through something similar at work when I started using pheromones. I did my best to stay out of the way of the

dominant men in the company (but then, I was also a high status employee -- there were only three men who stood

above me in the hierarchy).

The commuter public is a different story. But you might want to give it some

thought before abandoning the products altogether. You are basically changing your social status with a spray of

the bottle or a wipe of the gel. Dominant men may indeed feel threatened for a while until they adjust to the

changes in their own body chemistries.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Mungojerry
    Anyway,

after reading a few posts on here I was persuaded to buy some Chikara gel packs. However... the result has not been

good. Everytime I seem to wear it I get into blazing arguements with my friends, whether they are female or male.

Has anyone else found this?
    Yes, I've found myself getting pissed off and agitated more easily when

wearing Chikara except when I'm talking to women, then I tend to be very mellow. Not only that but it tends to

make me more impatient as well. This is why I can't figure out why people would bother to wear Chikara in addition

to NPA or any other strong none product.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger4
    Yes, I've found

myself getting pissed off and agitated more easily when wearing Chikara except when I'm talking to women, then I

tend to be very mellow. Not only that but it tends to make me more impatient as well. This is why I can't figure

out why people would bother to wear Chikara in addition to NPA or any other strong none product.
    It may be

age-related. I am 45 and just don't get these kinds of feelings when I mix Chikara with The Edge. Guys my age

don't produce as much Androstenone as guys half our age.

Enlightened One

Chikara im finding up to 1/5 a gel

pack at once - any more than that and responses both female and male range from aggressive to sexual to permissive

to submissive

Dunno its a weird one - at he current time ive settled on a 2-4 spray perception and 1/5 of gel

pack of chikara over the last few weeks with 1/5 pack of SOE unscented or scented as well for social

occasions.

The edge gel packs ive restricted to home usage to wake myself up ie study and late nights in

front of the stockmarket trading screen.

Friendly comments, "It may

be age-related. I am 45 and just don't get these kinds of feelings when I mix Chikara with The Edge. Guys my age

don't produce as much Androstenone as guys half our age."
    Hmm, I can spray Chikara 6-8 times, 4-5

dabs of TE and a few large strokes pf SOE and feel like Mr. Mellow Yellow at work. I never get agitated and it's

extremely rare for anyone to get huffy with me (except occasionally my ex-wife ot girlfriends). I'm 50 so that

might have something to do with it. Of course, it was about the same when I was 20 and had never used 'mones.

People have told me for years they feel relaxed just looking at me (not sure that's a compliment).

I have found that using

Chikara makes people nicer to me.

123456789ss4
    Last edited by Mungojerry; 08-26-2015 at 12:16 AM.

"I disagree with this. I

debate with people all the time but these rarely turn angry."
    The key word here is "debate." I avoid

debates (and debate prone people) in social situatons as, 'mones or not, the outcomes are unpredictable and often

unpleasant and counterproductive socially. Professionally I must debate certain issues and some people never forgive

you no matter how elegant your delivery. Blaming Chikara for a debate gone sour is like blaming Jack Daniels for a

car accident or bar fight. You ultimately made the choice and participated...

If Chikara increases the likelihood

that he will get into arguments, regardless of whether it was ultimately responsible, it is interesting to know.

Phero Enthusiast

Talking Primitive none reactions vs. Evolved none reactions

My brews normally have a high -none component at the level where they could be described as

intense. I notice that these turbo mixes require greater self awareness and higher social skill levels. Too much

-none CAN make you, or those around you buggy, sometimes tending to violent. Think prisons. I am aware that I am

projecting an intense vibe. It does get under my own skin and into my thinking, my identity as well. Something

animal is closer to the surface. I can get into these head spaces and notice that women are reacting to me purely

from body language, I am giving off a presence or a basic energy. Women will be checking me out with that knowing,

horny, need to get fucked in the worst way eye contact. I needed to go someplace in a hurry and a movie production

crew, must have been important talent with all the paperazzi buzzing around was blocking my path, I utterly didn't

give a shit for their presumed authority or pompous tinsletown bullshit and I walked right through their gaulntlet

calling them a bunch of assholes for taking over the street. Here this behavior was appropriate. They actually

cleared out of my way too, must have assumed it was my production. Now, this is the WRONG behavior in a Biker Bar,

as you WILL wake up dead. So I must learn to work with the big cat energy within with my rank cheetah piss sweat. I

get to the airport, they put me through a ludicrous security routine, I comply with all instructions but I am

laughing at the inspector, not directly AT his ego, but at the absurdity of all the bad theatre of it all, then I go

to pick up my boarding pass and they have screwed it up badly, total incompetence, the customer service woman is

both 1, so turned on she about to come in her double knit polyester blue airport costume probably so much that she

had to run and change a pantyliner 2, getting massively irritated with me simulatneously, while 3, I'm fully

keeping my cool and not letting any anger show, while 4, they get me straightened out and on a better flight, and 5,

she's sooo sweet to me as I leave... I got on the plane and the stewardesses are dancing around like I must be a

famous somebody that can't quite place but they have on the o-migod its a celebrity over the top stuff.... I'm

plain exhausted and want nothing more to crawl into my bed with my teddy bear and a warm glass of milk and swear up

and down I will dilute the stuff next time and up the ratio of the -nols (alpha and beta).... too much of a good

thing can be overwhelming

123456789ss5
    Last edited by Mungojerry; 08-26-2015 at 12:16 AM.

I still have to disagree. I

tend to be an argumentative person sometimes and end up in passionate debates (usually over silly things), but

Chikara has never seemed to cause arguments.

The biggest effect I have notice on my person when wearing

chikara is I feel like it is easier for me to concentrate...or in other words I feel more aware/focused. I also feel

more confident like I could rule the world as well. Combine those 2 feelings and makes for a great time. I would

love to know what gives those feelings but it really is quite engerizing almost a testosterone espresso with a

couple shots of ginseng and ginko bilboa.

I don't doult the enhancing

effects of 'mones. I just think that one's personal disciple and control can override any influence of 'mones.

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    My brews normally

have a high -none component at the level where they could be described as intense. I notice that these turbo mixes

require greater self awareness and higher social skill levels. Too much -none CAN make you, or those around you

buggy, sometimes tending to violent. Think prisons. I am aware that I am projecting an intense vibe. It does get

under my own skin and into my thinking, my identity as well. Something animal is closer to the surface. I can get

into these head spaces and notice that women are reacting to me purely from body language, I am giving off a

presence or a basic energy. Women will be checking me out with that knowing, horny, need to get fucked in the worst

way eye contact. I needed to go someplace in a hurry and a movie production crew, must have been important talent

with all the paperazzi buzzing around was blocking my path, I utterly didn't give a shit for their presumed

authority or pompous tinsletown bullshit and I walked right through their gaulntlet calling them a bunch of assholes

for taking over the street. Here this behavior was appropriate. They actually cleared out of my way too, must have

assumed it was my production. Now, this is the WRONG behavior in a Biker Bar, as you WILL wake up dead. So I must

learn to work with the big cat energy within with my rank cheetah piss sweat. I get to the airport, they put me

through a ludicrous security routine, I comply with all instructions but I am laughing at the inspector, not

directly AT his ego, but at the absurdity of all the bad theatre of it all, then I go to pick up my boarding pass

and they have screwed it up badly, total incompetence, the customer service woman is both 1, so turned on she about

to come in her double knit polyester blue airport costume probably so much that she had to run and change a

pantyliner 2, getting massively irritated with me simulatneously, while 3, I'm fully keeping my cool and not

letting any anger show, while 4, they get me straightened out and on a better flight, and 5, she's sooo sweet to me

as I leave... I got on the plane and the stewardesses are dancing around like I must be a famous somebody that

can't quite place but they have on the o-migod its a celebrity over the top stuff.... I'm plain exhausted and want

nothing more to crawl into my bed with my teddy bear and a warm glass of milk and swear up and down I will dilute

the stuff next time and up the ratio of the -nols (alpha and beta).... too much of a good thing can be

overwhelming

Can you tell us what you were wearing on those occasions?

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal
    Can you tell us

what you were wearing on those occasions?
    I'd like to know too! Sounds like something that

will work while I'm bouncing on Saturday nights. My bosses said to my last night, that since I've been working

there, the fights have decreased lots ... no talk of a pay increase though. A mix like that would probably

have me starting the fights and get fired!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

cuddlebear

I have not noticed anything in

the way of arguments wearing either Chikara or Chikara gel pack ... not more or less likelihood of an argument ...

actually I think it's because I'm just too cuddly to argue with

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information