Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    123456789ss5
    Last edited by Mungojerry; 08-26-2015 at 12:17 AM.

123456789ss6
    Last edited by Mungojerry; 08-26-2015 at 12:18 AM.

"This is one of the same

friends who was snappier and slightly less friendly when I wore larger doses of before. It seems the dosage may well

have been the problem."
    Or he was just feeling bitchy that day. Maybe he was under stress, didn't

get laid for a month, didn't sleep well the prior night, etc. I know everyone is different, but I can basically

swim in Chikara and NPA and people are mellow and friendly. I'd have to work really hard to lure them into a

serious argument.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

It seems that Mungojerry's

problem was simple OD.
    I always had nice results with small doses of Chikara.
    As they say in Toxicology, "the

dose makes the poison".

123456789ss7
    Last edited by Mungojerry; 08-26-2015 at 12:19 AM.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Mungojerry
    On the past

two times where I have reduced the dosage considerably nothing negative has occurred... actually I seem to be

getting more respect. However, I'm far less sure about these conclusions because I’ve only worn this lower dosage

twice so far.
    But that is the right thing to do. Just keep experimenting with doses. Your own body

chemistry plays a part in the process.

123456789ss8
    Last edited by Mungojerry; 08-26-2015 at 12:19 AM.

Visionary7903

Firstly I would like to

say, as my signature says, I am a bit of a lone wolf in some ways.

For me Chikara can cause slight problems with

fellow staff members at my work. A few of the older women (in their 60s) who I work with seem to be uncomfortable

with me when I wear two sprays of the chrome-capped latest version of Chikara. Usually I get on very well with them

but sometimes when I wear this product they act as if Im playing up and have an attitude whereas Im just acting as I

normally do. Also one of my ex-bosses (an older guy who was more a beta than an alpha) seemed to be very serious

around me whenever I wear this alone as do other staff members. They lighten up more when I put SOE/m on as well as

the Chikara.

Other than that though Chikara seems to be a very balanced formulation for me at work. I get plenty

of respect and feel confidence. Chikara and SOE/m would probably be a good mix for me at work permanently for the

reasons above. However I feel that any 'freshly-applied' A-none on me just causes too much trouble than it is

worth.

For me I am at the stage where Ive kind of given up on 'freshly applied' none applications at work. My

idea is to apply None at higher dosages many hours beforehand to minimize on the negative reactions and maximise on

the positive ones (see my thread 'day-after-hits'). Another idea is to try a mix I used with decent results last

year of NPA/w: WAGG 1:1 with decent results including some sexual hits. Search the forum under the names of

Pretorius and Frenchie who first started the mix.

Stranger

I have tried anywhere from 1-5

sprays of Chikara and not noticed any reactions at all. Will try it on vacation after the New Year.

Visionary:

I was going to

comment on this before, seems lie the none in chikara is likely what is causing the arguments. A little bit of none

on you makes a big difference. A lot of the clint eastwood guys say this. I was wondering if it was the none or

perhaps some other masculine pheromone in chikara (there are three unknown mones in there that we have no clue the

nature of, but 1 or 2 would have to be socially/trusting oriented, given the general effect chikara creates when

used by most consumers).

Wouldn't adding NPA or TE make

the "lone wolf effect" stronger?
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Visionary7903

Hi Have_Courage I am 25

and slightly thin. Yeah i mean I definitely dont produce too much none according to my natural mone signature -

before my mone days and whenever I am not wearing mones people never notice when they cant see me but I am getting

close to them. I notice with Anone applications that people often if not always notice me getting close to their

personal space. Plus I dont naturally command great respect as someone with an Anone heavy natural signature does

nor do I ever intimidate people greatly.

I think the problem lies with my facial expression. I am dark haired and

have a permanently serious/intense look on my face. I notice when I smile a lot at people the lone wolf thing goes

away almost as quickly as if i were wearing WAGG - people initiate conversations, arent comfortable around me etc.

If we smile at people with our teeth out Im sure it would help the effect although it would never go away I think.

However I cant always be in a great mood to do this.

The other major problem I have is that I have a hard time

with social skills and interest in talking with people I may have nothing in common with (ie. girls my age) however

I am improving in this immensely through the use of supplements and learning. Anyway in the past Ive been hanging

out with guys too often I feel to the detriment of understanding women.

Thanks for the Chikara:WAGG mix sounds

very interesting as Ive yet to experience the great 'social' effects of Chikara yet. However I still want to get

sexual hits permanently so this may not be my ideal mix. Wow here's an idea maybe u could try adding NPA/w to that

mix and see what happens (Chikara:WAGG:NPA/w 1:1:1)! U would not be overdosing on the None then but benefiting from

the LaCroy secret ingredients. I may try this myself as I have all the products at the moment.

Nobody really

seems to understand what NPA/w does by itself (perhaps enhances men's moods, possibly attracts men), and I dont

know exactly what it does to women. Anyway with WAGG it seemed to do something interesting in bringing the WAGG away

from just being a non-sexual trust based pheromone product into a more sexual product retaining all the

trust/approachability benefits of WAGG.

Finally, I will never try NPA/m at work again even with WAGG. U cant be

sure the other person is getting the dose of WAGG with the NPA/m all the time as Ive found out - I have probably

made two enemies at work from wearing it a few times... We had arguments at the time and although things are better

now the trust is just not there - we are not relaxed around each other etc.

Visionary

ok i didnt read the

entire tread :P but here is my take on aggressive behaviour &mones
    i read lots of post & lots of OD things are

indeed agressive reactions 1/2 pack is way too much at a time from my stand point ... id say lower doses ... i

started at 1/16 pack of TE im now at 1/4 ?starting to see reactions?

ok too small but here is what i think if

you have the none quantity of an alpha just not behaviour then its better to be cautious.note that in the wild two

alpha males get kinda rude to each other & the town gets too small for the two of them :they must fight ! ok

sounds like a western but here ya go :2 alpha togetter & you got arguments,fights & stuff.Btw 80 to 90 % of what you

say is without spoken words!! So you may not have talked to anybody but you may have said more than you whant !

It has been said that the

none in chikara is very minimal, its almost to the point where you can say its just a touch of none to it. I don't

believe the none in it is to the effect you guys make it out to be. Just remember that nol converts to none with

time so that my have alot todo with it also
    Last edited by lordcrazyd; 12-28-2004 at 11:28 PM.

I never use more than 1 spray

of Chikara, and sometimes use only a half spray (but I suspect that my endogenous pheromone production is high).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information