Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default some really interesting info on copulins

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yesterday, I posted a link to a website which explained some research that was done on copulins on the Pheromone

Research Forum but it got quickly deleted. I don't understand why it got deleted because it was on topic and

revealed some very interesting if not disturbing information about copulins. The information was like something out

of a science fiction or horror movie.

The jist of this information is that copulins make men submissive and

compliant to his mate to such a point where the female has total control over him. The female becomes able to

program the male's behavior. From the website, none of the men studied were able to slip out of this programable

mode.

According to the website, the study was conducted using 60 couples and the woman's natural copulins were

used. Whenever the couples would have intercourse, they would stay joined for longer than usual so that the

copulins from the the woman would be absorbed by the man's penis. Over a period of time, dramatic changes would

take place in the men. From reading the article, some of the male subjects became zombie-like and would no longer

think for themselves but only for their mates.

The information got me thinking... could the prolonged use of

copulins by men in products such as PCC bring about the same effects? I don't know about anyone else, but from a

male's perspective this is really creepy stuff. I have stopped using PCC because of it.

Probably because the

information was dumb and had more to do with voodoo than pheromone science.

I've seen a very similar

website, and if it is the information that I'm thinking of, you need to use a bit more common sense.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Yes, but to my knowledge there

is no evidence that suggests that copulins can have an effect by being aborbed.

btw, the abrasiveness of my last

post wasn't aimed at anyone in particular.
    CptKipling

Sounds like bull wacky too me.

Interactions between men and women are not so simplistic as to be reduced to a narrow formula, i.e., man exposed to

extensive copulins = pussy whip. Personally I found the more I get laid by a woman, the hornier I get and the more

likely I'm to extend my horniness to other women. So I'm certainly not under a zombie-like state of control. I do

what I please.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

* Men in LTR's produce less

testosterone, most probably due to the effect of her pheromones (copulinic or otherwise) -- whether through

habituation or some other more direct mechanism.

* Strictly speaking, "copulins" are female pheromones that are

produced in the vagina or near the genitalia, and that evoke male behaviors associated with copulation (They tend to

be fatty acid based, so far.).

However, acetic acid -- a purported copulin and EW ingredient -- is also

produced through the skin in general. And butyric acid -- another -- is also produced in the intestines in both

sexes -- so I think it's an "anal pheromone" for men, (and can be nutritionally supplemented -- it's the one that

smells like parmesan cheese) though the chemical also plays a valuable role in digestion and protecting the

intestinal lining.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Ovulatory phase copulins (vaginal

secretions) increase testosterone in men. A progesteronic pheromone decreased testosterone in men. During pregnancy,

a woman's partner will experience a linear drop in testosterone, and reach the lowest levels as she comes to term

and delivers. This fits well with the big picture of ovulatory pheromones being influenced more by estrogens, and

luteal phase pheromones being more influenced by progesterone (and progesterone increases to maintain pregnancy).

Animal models strongly suggest that all this chemical signaling is simply the means to ensure properly timed

reproductive sexual behavior. Progesteronic pheromones = negative signal; estrogenic pheromones = positive signal.

Copulins are estrogenic pheromones. However, as DrSmellThis indicates, the hormone-associated pheromones are not

just secreted from the vagina; they're manifest on the breath, skin, axillary and pubic areas--anyplace you find

terminal (dark) hair, the breasts---lots of places.

JVK

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger4
    From reading the

article, some of the male subjects became zombie-like and would no longer think for themselves but only for their

mates.
    well, this kind of behaviour is not that scarce . i have this one friend who cannot say no to

women. he alters his plans after his girlfriend, altough he had already made plans with other people. in male to

male interactions he is very leading and alpha, but when it comes down to women that he is attracted to, he looses

all his power and becomes zombie-like. horrible and annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by phinmone
    well, this kind

of behaviour is not that scarce . i have this one friend who cannot say no to women. he alters his plans after his

girlfriend, altough he had already made plans with other people. in male to male interactions he is very leading and

alpha, but when it comes down to women that he is attracted to, he looses all his power and becomes zombie-like.

horrible and annoying.
    To be brutally honest, that is because your friend is a wuss.

I have a friend

who is the same.
    CptKipling

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    To be brutally

honest, that is because your friend is a wuss.
    yees, he is a total wuss when it comes down to women

that he is attracted to. but his action along males is like TOTALLY differend. it's so frustrating to see after i

have talked to him about this, that he still does acts with his gf as he does. damn! i could never do

that.

to all men: never be zombie-like, let your gf be that zombie! =)

cheers phinmone

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger4
    Yesterday, I

posted a link to a website which explained some research that was done on copulins on the Pheromone Research Forum

but it got quickly deleted. I don't understand why it got deleted because it was on topic and revealed some very

interesting if not disturbing information about copulins. The information was like something out of a science

fiction or horror movie.

The jist of this information is that copulins make men submissive and compliant to his

mate to such a point where the female has total control over him. The female becomes able to program the male's

behavior. From the website, none of the men studied were able to slip out of this programable mode.

According to

the website, the study was conducted using 60 couples and the woman's natural copulins were used. Whenever the

couples would have intercourse, they would stay joined for longer than usual so that the copulins from the the woman

would be absorbed by the man's penis. Over a period of time, dramatic changes would take place in the men. From

reading the article, some of the male subjects became zombie-like and would no longer think for themselves but only

for their mates.

The information got me thinking... could the prolonged use of copulins by men in products such

as PCC bring about the same effects? I don't know about anyone else, but from a male's perspective this is really

creepy stuff. I have stopped using PCC because of it.
    copulins raise test levels , and a man would

cater to a woman when his test is levels are high. but submissive is hard to believe , maybe nice till he gets what

he wants.

http://www.copulins.freeservers.com/index.html

I

think this is what we were talking about.

I don't see an option to buy anything anywhere, but I might have

missed something.
    Last edited by CptKipling; 12-22-2004 at 02:07 PM. Reason: must have drifted off while writing last sentance...
    CptKipling

"To be brutally honest,

that is because your friend is a wuss."
    Ah yes, the pussywhip. Women see guys like this in a very

different light: the pussywhip is a guy that understands the proper priorities in life and, thus, will be seriously

viewed as a possible mate. After all, he whom puts his woman above his friends is, potenially, a great family man.

The guy that be steppin' out with his brothers first is a player and pack animal and less likely to be a good

provider and protector. Either way--'whip or runnin' dog--you can't win. I sometimes alternate between the two

until I can't stand it. Once in a while I find a woman that's a dickwhip and I be steppin' out and getting laid

equally.

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    http://www.copulins.freeservers.com/index.h

tml

I think this is what we were talking about.
    Very similar to something I saw several

months ago, and followed up on at the time. There was some woman out there claiming academic credentials from a

non-existent university, and making up lots of complete garbage about copulins. I joined the discussion group for a

few days, and after a few comments my posts dissappeared.

Just goes to show that anyone can set up a site or

discussion group and claim whatever they want about pheromones/copulins.
    For example, here's a link to a recent

report on Winnifred Cutler's published claims of the efficacy of her Athena products. No one in olfactory research

that I know of, gives her any credibility what so ever. But she's still got journal editors who are uninformed

enough to accept her junk findings as significant. So, the press has a field day with the insignificant results--and

claims are made that her products must be effective. Most people never see the reality check on this kind of

garbage. There have even been a couple claims on this forum, that her products get results.

[url]http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&li st_uids=15327919[/

url]

JVK

Just checked to make sure if it was

the same woman: I've been banned from joining the group. If I were her, I wouldn't want anyone around who had any

knowledge of pheromones, either.

JVK

"...the male has made the

female his primary focus-- at such a high level, for an unbroken and extended time--he has assimilated the female’s

values, character, manners and patterns... For example, a female described how she had her husband scrub the inside

of the refrigerator every Saturday morning at 8:30 AM, which he faithfully performed for 38 months without fail.*

When the refrigerator was replaced, and the old one sat on the curb for pick up, that following Saturday, the male

dutifully went out and scrubbed the old refrigerator as always, even though the appliance was now empty and destined

for the dump."
    Sheesh, that is a tall tale! I especially like the part about 2 litters of copulins

getting up your shaff, traveling to your brain and turning men into refrigerator cleaning zombies!

Thanks for the input JVK.
    CptKipling

That site strikes me as a great

big load of crap!

It seems like the sex they participated in was nearly tantric, which indeed would have an

effect on both sexes (such intense intimacy!) Here I would speculate that lots of oxytocin was produced by both

sexes. That's my very amateur assessment of that website.

Thread Information