Close

Default My first DIHL, a story about TE SPMO and SOE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, so I have been experimenting with different pheromone products/combos/ratios over the past 3 weeks

or so with some subtle results; however lastnight I had my first straight out "are you ok" kind of reaction to

pheromones and the funny part is I didnt notice till it was brought to my attention by my fiance and one of our

friends. Here goes.

Starting out about noon I am meeting a group of my guy friends and we are going to be

hanging out for a while so I decide to try a fairly heavy dose of SPMO to up the chattiness a little and what nough.

I put on 8 drops of SPMO (over wrists, forearms, neck, hair, chest). I go out and hang with the guys for a few

hours...good time everyone seems to be in a really good mood and quite talkative (may or may not have been the

result of the SPMO). Later in the day I get a call from my fiance seeing if I want to meet her and one of her

roommates (female) for dinner and a local hamburger joint (Fuddruckers--great burgers if you ever get the chance to

stop in), so I agree. Before leaving I decide to add some more mones since I will now be hanging out with females.

The time is not about 4:30pm and it has been about 4 and a half hours since I applied the 8 drops of SPMO. Now I add

1 spray of TE to my neck/upper chest, 3 more drops of SPMO to my wrists, and 1/2 a gel pack of SOE to my forearms. I

am wearing a t-shirt btw.

I finally meet up with my fiance and our friend for dinner at about 5:30pm and this

is where the fun starts. We are in line waiting to order and the cashier is fairly attractive girl (between a 7 and

an 8) probably about 18-21yo. We order and once we set down my fiance and our friend are extremely confused and like

what the he!!? was up with her. I ask them what they were talking about ( I Hadnt been paying attention--too busy

trying to decide what I wanted for dinner) and they both said that the cashier was staring at me soo hard and

intently that our friend had to actually wave her hand at her and say hello to get her attention so that she could

take her order ( I was about 1-2m away from her). They both further went on to say that she kept glancing back at me

the whole time I was up there in line even while she was trying to take our orders. I just said that was wierd and

we went on with our eating dinner ( I was laughing out loud on the inside though, because I knew it was the mones I

was wearing). During dinner I went back up to the counter to get a refill of soda and a different girl working there

(about the same age and attractiveness as the cashier) along with the cashier both kept smiling at me and I kept

catching them glancing at me out of the corner of their eyes.

After dinner on our way out (we had to walk out

the same door near the counter) so on the way out both of the girls were just out right smiling at me, so not to be

rude I smile back in a friendly way and I thought the cashier was going to start drooling...she just stood their

eyes wide-open for a good 5-10 seconds and just watched us as we left.

This was my first outright overboard

reaction to me wearing pheromones. On a side not this combo doesnt really get any responses from my fiance except

making her more chatty...I get better responses from her wearing either AE or Chikara. I knew different ratios of

pheromones work differently depending on the people your are around, but I didnt realize the response could vary

that greatly.

Phero Pharaoh

In my experience, the better a

woman knows you, the less intense her reactions tend to be after you start wearing pheromones (especially if she

knows you are wearing them). But I HAVE had a few DIHLs with women who knew me before I started wearing the

pheromones. I have gotten far more with strangers.

Good hit story, by the way. Sounds like you got 2 DIHLs for

the price of one.

Nice first DIHL. Did your girl

notice, other than the server trying to get your order? Just curious, what was her (the hit's) ethnicity?

I am

still waiting for my first DIHL. I hope I am in a position to approach her....just for practice.

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Sounds awesome man, and I love

fuddruckers too! I normally grab 1/2 pound burgers, i can't hold the full 1 pound ones but dam they good!

What did your fiance think about the girl that kept staring at you? Was she a little bit jealous? Or highly

amused?

Well the server and her friend

were both caucasian (tan skin, blonde hair), and my fiance was amused. I think deep down she doesn't get jealous

but while she would never admit it I think it makes her feel good/proud that she's got someone that someone else

thought was attractive. Also I would never follow-up on any hits I got from anyone besides my fiance, because we

have a great relationship and I don't want to mess that up.

As a followup last night my fiance and I were

just hanging out at her place watching tv and just relaxing since we both just finished our finals on thursday. I

was wearing an entire gel pack of chikara and it was definitely doing something to her. She made at least 5 separate

comments about how good I smelled. I don't think it was entirely the scent of chikara since my fiance has a VERY

VERY horrible sense of smell, and lots of times doesn't even know I am wearing cologne. This makes me think she is

digging something in the chikara. I think after a couple more runs with straight chikara I might toss in a bit of TE

or SPMO. Do you all think that the smell of SPMO would conflict with that of chikara? Im thinking it would probably

mix well after about an hour and the chikara has turned into that more musky scent.

SPMO? too me the spmo scent

lasts longer than chikara. So yea it would definately be more muskier in the long run. And if your fiance has a

bad sense of smell you can have maybe a lot of chikara without worrying about ODing too much. in fact I consider a

full gel pack of chikara to be a lot!

Thread Information