Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Deprenyl

Default Deprenyl

visit-red-300x50PNG
    "Deprenyl’s chemical name is selegiline hydrochloride, and it is often

referred to as "selegiline" among researchers and physicians. Its chemical

structure closely resembles that of phenethylamine, a natural chemical also known as PEA. PEA is

the active component in chocolate that reputedly causes lovers to be consumed with desire and

has the power to soothe the cravings of premenstrual women. Prevalent throughout

nature in plants and animals, PEA represents the mythical love potion that stimulates the

passions, and deprenyl is its modern-day cousin."

Found some stuff called

Selepryl which is the liquid form of Deprenyl. This like Oxytocin

could have possible uses, though im still looking as to how...

but PEA is ingested.....will smelling

PEA cause the same reaction in women's brains?

maybe associately...

likely none of

those.....

funny, i have looked into that stuff, so I see where you are coming from. but just smelling

hormones or chemicals is not going to create the same reaction as having them released in your body.

Well does smelling chocolate

work??? That should give you an anwser...

Smelling chocolate makes me happy

because usually it means I'm going to EAT said chocolate ^_^

~Silver

"Phenylethylamine, or PEA, is a

chemical in roses that helps give them their distinctive scent. And it is PEA that contains an amino acid (the

building blocks of proteins that all living plants and animals contain), which slows the breakdown of

beta-endorphins. And it is these latter chemicals that are the "happy hormones" in our bodies—those chemicals that

make us feel happy, put us in a state of euphoria, or of being in love. So chemically and scientifically speaking,

this is why smelling roses helps us remain happy and promotes feelings of love.

With this PEA chemical in

roses being described as a "mood-altering substance," putting a vase of roses by the bedside has been suggested as a

way to prolong sensual feelings. It’s probably no surprise, too, that PEA is also present in chocolate. So the

practice of a romantic suitor bearing a bouquet of roses and box of chocolates is not only tradition, but has a

scientific basis!"

Anything???

"Just like cinnamon and pumpkin seem to be particularly potent for men, it's

chocolate that most often causes women to melt like a truffle when its warm smell reaches their quivering nostrils.

Chocolate contains something called phenylethylamine (PEA). Many scientists believe that PEA causes the brain to

release the same kinds of chemicals that evoke the euphoria we feel when we are in love!"

Get some selepryl and see if it

works?

My thoughts exactly! Chocolate

and roses support my theory so experimenting with serotonin, oxytocin or vasopressin makes some sense.

I'm a whopper!

So what you are saying is

that I should slather myself with chocolate and women with eat me up. Off I go to the candy store!

Quote Originally Posted by Icehawk
    My thoughts exactly!

Chocolate and roses support my theory so experimenting with serotonin, oxytocin or vasopressin makes some

sense.
    I've read up on the latter though and it doesn't look promising. I've talked to labs

and mone manufactuers. I may eventually see if I can convert oxytocin into something that will work if it won't

work itself.

Well than in the meantime, I'm going to try the long term topical selepryl and

oxytocin application and see if anything happens. But if somebody comes up with a better idea, they better post it

ASAP!

So you got some oxytocin on your

hands?

Yeah, the liquid type syntocinon

spray, 40IU per ml (does anyone know how much IU is???), although the selepryl is

25mg per ml! so comparatively that looks like much more PEA than Oxytocin.

Have you played with it yet? I found

a site that sells an oxytocin metabolite if you want it....

Try giving some of it bacteria to feast on and

test the conversion chemicals.

Yeah I've got the site from the

archives, thanks for posting it btw. I've emailed them as to the strength of their 1ml oxy as I've seen it

elsewere for MUCH cheaper but they said they didnt know or such, I just assumed it was the 10IU/ml standard. Anyhow

if you're interested just search online for syntocinon, you'll find a few sites although its rare.
    I personaly

havent played with it yet, though will start soon. As for the bacteria, are you refering to my smegma

thread??????????

Don't you need a prescription for

syntocinon?

Or did you get it from Canada or are you in Canada?

I am looking forward to hearing about

your experiments. You are quite a hardcore moner!

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Yeah, residing in Canuckaland

currently so no problems with that. Ill dive into the research ASAP, and will post any results when I get them. Im

expecting something in the long term and probably only from repeated close contact as these are not pheromones were

talking about here, well except the smegma experiment that I have no clue about...

Thanks doc, good links. It is just a

matter of trying to raise the levels of these substances' in targets bodies. I am not sure using the substances

themselves will create such a spike just from smelling them. It is worth investigating though. I just think their

conversions/metabolites may be the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Icehawk
    Yeah, residing in

Canuckaland currently so no problems with that. Ill dive into the research ASAP, and will post any results when I

get them. Im expecting something in the long term and probably only from repeated close contact as these are not

pheromones were talking about here, well except the smegma experiment that I have no clue

about...
    Icehawk, I've messed with wierd pheromones that definetly do something, although I

never would have known from my own observations in the field (until I kept testing). So don't get discouraged if

you don't see any results, that does not mean too much.

One good thing to do is just to do repeated blind

sniff tests of the substances and controls, and record your observations on how it makes you feel.

They got the testosterone patch now

Well, maybe the lutenizing hormone response creates an increase in t-levels? I can't remember. Nol

creates a lutenizing hormone response.

It likely would't produce any

effects of a pheromones. There are a number of metabolites of any given substance... We don't even know for sure

that there is one for oxytocin that acts as a pheromone. This is just a metabolite that they are selling for

whatever purposes. I think it was like 100 bucks or something, can't remember. They might not even sell to the

general public.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I know you can buy a

concentrated cocoa extract that is standardized for PEA content. I never tried it, due to the cost. But I never

tried searching for it on the web. The Crimson Phoenix guy sells it.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

"PEA is the active

component in chocolate that reputedly causes lovers to be consumed with desire..."
    I've heard this

many times. However, it's effects must be extremely minor, at least in my experience. In other words I've never

gotten laid after eating Godiva with my GF. In contrast, a few glasses of wine have always worked wonders when it

comes to amorous activity.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    I know you can

buy a concentrated cocoa extract that is standardized for PEA content. I never tried it, due to the cost. But I

never tried searching for it on the web. The Crimson Phoenix guy sells it.
    The only thing I can find on the

web for the Crimson Phoenix is a few pheromone scents. Does he have a online catalog/site of the stuff he sells?

-Bass
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Hey IceHawk,
    Id be careful

when it comes to messing with the serotonin and some of the other hormones. If you change the levels of hormones

dramatically over a short period of time you or whoever you are experimenting on is going to have some very very

serious mood swings. If you raise the serotonin level of your target some way, sure it will raise their mood and

make them feel good, but as soon as they come down off that extra boost that mood will crash hardcore might even

causing some slight depression. Also by introducing an external source of hormones that is above your body's normal

level your body will start to compensate by producing less of that same hormone naturally which means youll need to

use more for the same effect. When you stop using it your body will be a an unnatrual low of that hormone until your

body starts ramping up production again--this is how a chemical dependence is achieved. I wouldn't want anyone here

developing an addiction to something.

A number of illicit drugs (in the US) cause an increase in the release

of endorphins/mimic the action of endorphins (opiates come to mind) and cause the above mentioned problems with

normal levels being maintained. I wouldn't recommend experimenting with hormone levels. This is an entirely

different thing that working with pheromones...pheromones are meant to be detected and there is not a certain level

your body needs to maintain of phermones in order to keep you feeling normal...thats why there is a special organ

(VNO) for detecting them. If we were meant to be detecting external sources of serotonin our bodies wouldnt be

required to make a certain level of those hormones for maintaining "normality." Those hormones, specifically

serotonin, is one of the hormones that many anti-depressant drugs seek to regulate (thinking of prozac).

Yes very good point tiberius, my

point being that once again roses and chocolate contain PEA and they're treasured as romantic items worldwide. I'm

not talking about injecting myself with huge doses of the suff, once again more along the lines of previously

mentioned items, to trigger SOME sort of response, I doubt anything like you mentioned happening, although chocolate

is rather addictive (probably more due to AEA than anything else, which I cant so far get my hands on )

Hehe, Well no matter what you

end up doing, just make sure you post all the goodies about what does and does not happen. I am sure it would make

for an interesting ready anyway. :P

Well with this sort of freaky

and unconventional experiment, dont you worry, you'll get all the goodies (or lack there of)

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information