Close

Phero Pro

Cool So i've been raising hell at work this week...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Those of you that know me, knew that I wasn't very fond of SoE. Im still not a big fan because of its

scent. So anyways i've been puting 2 large swipes about from my nipple down to my stomach. Then I would dab near

my elbows then following up with 3-4 drops of AE on my neck/head spread out all over. Ive been applying around 6am

(my target comes in at 8am) So I have a nice 2 hr cool down period, but I usually dont go near till around 9ish.

Its a bt cold at my work so I apply under my 2nd shirt. Anyways in a nut shell pretty much all the girls I work

with touch me. It's basically non stop kino war and im the target. I havent had results this good in a while.

Hell I dont even do this well in a club! Oh well I just thought id share a new hit report (since i havent posted

one in a long time) Im starting to run low on AE so tomorrow im gonna back it down to 2-3drops and replace the lost

-none with my TE Heat, hopefully the scent clash wont be to bad under my shirt and start going everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyy
    Those of you that

know me, knew that I wasn't very fond of SoE. Im still not a big fan because of its scent.
    Have you tried

SOE unscented? Supposed to work just as good, from what I heard. I have the unscented gelpacks. Seem to do the same

as the scented, but I can use my own cover, which I like.

personally, i like the scent of

the stuff. the problem for me is that it's hard to mix with other colognes/fragrances such as chikara.

I agree. Unscented chikara is on its

way though, and SOE unscented arrived. I still have a whole other bottle to use up of SOE scented first, and I have

to limit the amount because of the scent problems you mentioned.

Phero Pro

Hmm I tried adding TE today, but my

results diminished. Perhaps to much scent clashing, ill have to try for another day or 2 before I can determine

something.

Enlightened One

skyy you should give perception a

go - kino plus well youll get it when ya use it

Quote Originally Posted by Skyy
    Hmm I tried adding

TE today, but my results diminished. Perhaps to much scent clashing, ill have to try for another day or 2 before I

can determine something.
    Maybe the -none.....

In you original experiment, about how many inches of a

bold line did you apply?

I have not tried SoE by itself yet, maybe today at work I will.

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Quote Originally Posted by Darkman84
    I have the

unscented gelpacks...
    Darkman, silly question maybe but, how do I know if I have the scented or unscented

SOE gelpacks? I think I ordered scented but I can't remember. "Smell it" would usually be the simple answer but, my

nose is so f/'d up, I can't smell shit. I looked on the packet but I couldn't see any clues, am I blind,

amnesiacal and nasally challenged?
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

I think it will not say scented, but

will indicate unscented.

Gotcha bjf, thanks.
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    Maybe the -none.....

In you original experiment, about how many inches of a bold line did you apply?

I have not tried

SoE by itself yet, maybe today at work I will.
    a lot..make it a ton, maybe 10". But its under my 2nd

shirt and its been very cold at work, so I can get away with more.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    skyy you should give

perception a go - kino plus well youll get it when ya use it
    Yeah I will, im just waiting for it to

pop on special =p Im just interested cause of its water base thus preventing buildups. I think a lot of the times

my mixes fail from phero build ups. I can only go maybe 3 strong days before results go down..

Something else you could try

Skyy is making 3 different concentrations (but maintaining the same mone ratio) of your mix...1 full strength...1

85% strength....1 70% strength (these are just random percentages I came up with for an example) and you could wear

them in series and as a result of buildup you would have the same level of mones on you (roughly) at the same time.

Example, on day 1 wear the full strength....on day 2 wear the 85% mix....on day 3 wear the 70%mix....on day 4 wear

the the full strength again...day 5 wear the 85% mix.....and just keep repeating this sequence (it would make your

mones last longer than wearing 3 full strength doses in a row and might get you more consistent results). I havent

tried this but it might work...anyone else have any thoughts on this system?

Quote Originally Posted by tiberius
    Something else you

could try Skyy is making 3 different concentrations (but maintaining the same mone ratio) of your mix...1 full

strength...1 85% strength....1 70% strength (these are just random percentages I came up with for an example) and

you could wear them in series and as a result of buildup you would have the same level of mones on you (roughly) at

the same time. Example, on day 1 wear the full strength....on day 2 wear the 85% mix....on day 3 wear the

70%mix....on day 4 wear the the full strength again...day 5 wear the 85% mix.....and just keep repeating this

sequence (it would make your mones last longer than wearing 3 full strength doses in a row and might get you more

consistent results). I havent tried this but it might work...anyone else have any thoughts on this

system?
    I think its one of the best ideas I have heard. Although I don't see any reason to dilute

anything other than the none components in the mix. Nol won't remain nol I don't think in the skin as buildup.

Whatever this stuff converts to, whether it be none or something else, it seems to act like none. So I'd just try

to only dilute the none-containing products.

Thread Information