"Analogous to

tears, smegma is the compilation of secretions by ectopic sebaceous glands located in the prepuce, the seminal

secretions of the Cowper's gland and the prostate, the mucin content of the secretions of the urethral glands, and

the sloughed epithelial cells. It provides the necessary mucosal lubricant and moisturizer and is rich in sexual

pheromones. The prepuce normally prevents detection of this phenomenally charged scent until the glans is exposed at

the time erection takes place.
" (Routine Neonatal Circumcision: An Update, by Robert S. Van Howe, MD)

Ok so now you're gonna ask how I got to this... Well after reading an earlier article about possible breast

pheromones, that got me thinking. I'm uncut and noticed very earily on that I did not like the smell of smegma, and

thinking it was some form of BO, I routinely keep my tools clean of this oil. This usually prevents its buildup.

Sometimes however this dosent work and when I'm with a girl, the odour hits me and makes me somewhat self

concious, thinking that it signifies bad hygene. However I noticed that my female partners actually enjoy the smell

or taste of this , therefore after learning that there are pheros in it it got me thinking...

Are the

pheromones in it any of the ones were currently using? And as the scent is not released until exposure and erection,

it celarly must be a VERY sexual pheromone akin to male copulin?? Thoughts, Ideas????????