Close

Default AE/SOE/TE/Chikara/SPMO Experiment

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, a

little more action guys and little less convo if you please.

I am going to perform the following experiment with

a FBuddy of mine:

Over the next few nights or a week or so, however long it takes, I will arrange a series of

meetings with my friend. We'll hang out, watch movies, blah, etc.

I will use these products solo, no mixing

(AE/SOE/TE/Chikara/SPMO) in controlled circumstances (hahahahahahaha!). Ahem!

For example; Evening #1 -

one-third gel pack AE
    Evening# 2 - one-third gel pack SOE, etc, etc.

SPMO I will drop on

using the dropper given.

I realise different products have differing amounts of 'mones despite a similar

quantity. But, my idea is to add to the pool of info available for the layman using "easy to guess" amounts.

I

will scrub as many 'mones off as possible before and in the intervals between meetings. I will not modify my

behaviour in any way. I'll just be my normal self and watch for body language. I will report interfrastically with

results.

I'm hoping to start soon. Any suggestions before I begin?
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

Is there anyway for you to come

in contact with more than just your one friend? By this I mean is there any local restaurant/ at work/ anywhere you

wouldnt seem out of place being everyday during one week that you would be able to interact with the same people

while wearing the different mones?

Also Anyway to try this same experiment with a few guys to see what type of

reactions you get from them as well?

This could be interesting.....

also if it is the females time of the month that can really have a huge impact. I agree with tib.....you gota have

interaction with as many peeps as possible!

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Oh yea forgot something. Hey

Elvis if you could put up some information about what you have been wearing up to this point and what you have found

most effective for you.

One more thing that might make his more quantifiable, but a huge headache for you...

If there was some way you could devise to classify and count the types of reactions. For exaple, # of times touched

hair (as in flipping/twirling), # of actual physical contacts between her and you (touching arm etc). A few things

like that could be very interesting and would be a good way to give an idea of the type of behavior those products

could cause when you use them (generalization should only be made after this test was ran on a decent number of

people) for example: when wearing SOE out of the numbers of hits approximately 67% involved her playing with her

hair, 29% physical contacts, and 4% were DIHL's.

Lot of numbers but some times pie charts can be fun

Quote Originally Posted by tiberius
    Is there anyway

for you to come in contact with more than just your one friend? By this I mean is there any local restaurant/ at

work/ anywhere you wouldnt seem out of place being everyday during one week that you would be able to interact with

the same people while wearing the different mones?
    Well, I wanted to just stick to one test subject for

consistency. However, if I meet other girls during, then I will post addition results albeit perhaps not part of my

"official" experiment. The law of averages say the more people I meet, the more possibility of a good hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    also if it is the females time of the month that can really have a huge impact.
    I'm

gonna look out for that.

If there was some way you could devise to classify and count the

types of reactions. For exaple, # of times touched hair (as in flipping/twirling), # of actual physical contacts

between her and you (touching arm etc). A few things like that could be very interesting and would be a good way to

give an idea of the type of behavior those products could cause when you use them (generalization should only be

made after this test was ran on a decent number of people) for example: when wearing SOE out of the numbers of hits

approximately 67% involved her playing with her hair, 29% physical contacts, and 4
    Good idea..note

taken.

Also, I'm gonna try to make sure I apply the 'mones at the same time interval before I see her each

time (maybe a half hour before contact)...anything else?
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

OK, some reporting after a couple

of experiments.

I'm sorry if it's not detailed enough. Tiberius was mentioning that to record various signals

of reactions as a percentage would be advantageous, and I agree with him. However, doing this would have required me

to have a pen and paper all night and in the end it seemed too difficult for me without looking like a weirdo (my

"girlfriend" doesn't know about 'mones). So, here it is:

SOE test

7pm - Apply one-third gel pack

SOE scented.

&:30pm Girl comes to my pad, no obvious reactions.

9pm - My football team are knocked out of a

competition. I am upset. She doesn't seem to be upset at my apparent grief.

9:30pm - She suggests going out for

a walk 'cause she feels "energetic", we go.

9:45pm - She starts talking and doesn't shut up for the rest of

the evening. My brain starts melting with the volume of speech traffic.

8am - Well, to say she woke up horny.

She demanded to be shagged before leaving, well any guy with morning wood is hardly gonna refuse.

And that

concludes this one. Nothing sexual in the slightest the whole evening of the application. Instead she treated me

like her girlfriend, which sometimes she does do but to a much lesser extent. Next morning scenario is not common.

I'm wondering if a night of breathing the fumes had an accumulative effect? I'm usually desperate in the morning

but I learned to stop trying it at this time 'cause she's never be in the mood at that time.

Chikara

test

7pm - Apply one third gel pack Chikara.

7pm - 9pm Getting cosy on the couch, nothing new.

10pm

- She gets very touch-feely even though I am not initiating anything.

11pm - Hair twirling is super-expressive

and out of control. I'm surprised her hair doesn't all fall out or she ends up with a perm.

12pm Late - She

tells me I'm getting her really hot although I am not doing anything. She completely submits to me demanding hot

sex. I oblige and f/ her brains out. Every thrust was accompanied by dirty talk which she never does. She never

speaks during sex. "Oh my god, you are so hot, you smell so sexy, oh god" She says I smell sexy at least a

half-dozen times and probably more. he has never said this EVER.

So, so far I reckon for me SOE will have me on

the wrong end of a verbal barrage of useless chick information and Chikara will get me laid with the girl going

crazy. Mmmm...I'm gonna try to develop a master Chikara mix later to fit my own profile. I will continue though

with my experiment with AE/TE and SPMO.

Hey Elvis, good reporting. I

have a thought about the SOE test though. I know you said maybe her spending a night breathing in fumes had

something to do with what happened the next morning...perhaps over the night the -nol converted to -none and that

could have been the cause of her mood shifting from chatty to more sexual.

...perhaps over

the night the -nol converted to -none
    Damn, that could well be it! Why didn't I see that? After I've

been through all my products, I might give SOE a re-run to see if a similar situation develops next time.

If

chicks are gonna react like this to SOE surely it needs mixing with a 'none product, unless you're looking to get

laid in 24 hours time! I'm wondering if anyone has been laid whilst on SOE solo, and do they attribute that lay to

'mones (at least partially)?

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis
    OK, some reporting

after a couple of experiments.

I'm sorry if it's not detailed enough. Tiberius was mentioning that to record

various signals of reactions as a percentage would be advantageous, and I agree with him. However, doing this would

have required me to have a pen and paper all night and in the end it seemed too difficult for me without looking

like a weirdo (my "girlfriend" doesn't know about 'mones). So, here it is:

SOE test

7pm - Apply

one-third gel pack SOE scented.

&:30pm Girl comes to my pad, no obvious reactions.

9pm - My football team

are knocked out of a competition. I am upset. She doesn't seem to be upset at my apparent grief.

9:30pm - She

suggests going out for a walk 'cause she feels "energetic", we go.

9:45pm - She starts talking and doesn't

shut up for the rest of the evening. My brain starts melting with the volume of speech traffic.

8am - Well, to

say she woke up horny. She demanded to be shagged before leaving, well any guy with morning wood is hardly gonna

refuse.

And that concludes this one. Nothing sexual in the slightest the whole evening of the application.

Instead she treated me like her girlfriend, which sometimes she does do but to a much lesser extent. Next morning

scenario is not common. I'm wondering if a night of breathing the fumes had an accumulative effect? I'm usually

desperate in the morning but I learned to stop trying it at this time 'cause she's never be in the mood at that

time.

Chikara test

7pm - Apply one third gel pack Chikara.

7pm - 9pm Getting cosy on the

couch, nothing new.

10pm - She gets very touch-feely even though I am not initiating anything.

11pm - Hair

twirling is super-expressive and out of control. I'm surprised her hair doesn't all fall out or she ends up with a

perm.

12pm Late - She tells me I'm getting her really hot although I am not doing anything. She completely

submits to me demanding hot sex. I oblige and f/ her brains out. Every thrust was accompanied by dirty talk which

she never does. She never speaks during sex. "Oh my god, you are so hot, you smell so sexy, oh god" She says I smell

sexy at least a half-dozen times and probably more. he has never said this EVER.

So, so far I reckon for me SOE

will have me on the wrong end of a verbal barrage of useless chick information and Chikara will get me laid with the

girl going crazy. Mmmm...I'm gonna try to develop a master Chikara mix later to fit my own profile. I will continue

though with my experiment with AE/TE and SPMO.
    The King uses mones! What's the world coming to!?

No wonder people danced to Jail House Rock!

What were you application points, and dis you

use the same points for both products, King Elvis?

By the way ... Nice test run!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    What were you

application points, and dis you use the same points for both products, King Elvis?
    Uhh-huh-hmm...Yes

Mobley ma man, I smeared 1/6th on my wrists/forearms and 1/6th on my neck. I tried to cover as wide an area as

possible on these application points, the gel effectively drying instantly, since I spread it so thinly.

I might

try some AE soon...this darn dog don't wanna be lonesome tonight!

King of the coupons!

I forgot to ask ya, King Elivis

... How old is your TEST honey?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I forgot to ask

ya, King Elivis ... How old is your TEST honey?
    23 y.o and fffiiinnne!!!

King of the coupons!

23 y.o and

fffiiinnne!!!
    Fine, eh? Hmmmmmmmmmm wonder what the King would consider fine?

Anywho, one

moe questione fer ya, KING ... Did Chikara's scent last that long, or did your woody keep you from noticing?

Don't be cruel ... to a mone that's true.

Thanks!

Anywho, one moe

questione fer ya, KING ... Did Chikara's scent last that long, or did your woody keep you from noticing?

Don't be cruel ... to a mone that's true.
    I'm afraid I'm not placed to answer that one

Mobley. I have some serious nasal problems due to pollops. I can smell the Chikara immediately upon

application...but after a half hour...nothing. I'm sure it's still there though...it's just me.

Just an update on my

tests.

Applied one third gelpack AE to same application points, same time, kept all parameters the same.

Results = No hits. Nothing, niente, nada! Like I said, I didn't deviate from the plan but, I do know that it was

her "time of the month" during the last week when I tried the SOE and the Chikara. She just finishing about now.

Don't know if there is any relevance here. Maybe AE just doesn't cut it for me but, I would have to try some more

before I had this confirmed.

Okay, whats next?

TE:

I used 4 dabs (one each side of neck, one each wrist covered all with a cheap aftershave balm)...let's see;

About an hour after application...hair twirling, stroking, etc.

A half-hour after that her legs were rubbing

against each other a lot.

2 hours after application...he shoots, he scores. TE works OMG!

SPMO

Honestly, nothing happened with the 4 drops I applied (same application points as usual). She did comment on the

scent...saying I smelled gorgeous and "I want to eat you", however she meant it quite innocently, so no action

there.

So, quick 'n' easy conclusion/summary for myself is:

SOE definitely melts the barriers, could lead

to a lay if applied a LONG time ago.

Chikara scent gets into a girl's brain and she's gotta have you THAT

night.

AE does nothing for me.

TE like Chikara, gets me laid soon enough.

SPMO has a noticeable scent,

but doesn't get me laid.

I realise there are a few sweeping statements here based on one application of each

product. However, it's just a bit of fun. I might continue these trials to see if the results become more concrete

for each product...until then hasta la vista.

So, quick 'n' easy

conclusion/summary for myself is:

SOE definitely melts the barriers, could lead to a lay if applied a LONG time

ago.

Chikara scent gets into a girl's brain and she's gotta have you THAT night.

AE does nothing for me.

TE like Chikara, gets me laid soon enough.

SPMO has a noticeable scent, but doesn't get me laid.

I

realise there are a few sweeping statements here based on one application of each product. However, it's just a bit

of fun. I might continue these trials to see if the results become more concrete for each product...until then hasta

la vista.
    Good job!

-Bass
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

@elvis: so let me get this

straight, you experienced with your F* buddy if the mones work on her, if you can get laid with her, with you F***

(!) buddy. hmph! i think if she was not your f buddy, it would make more sense to experiment, because you are going

to sleep with her anyways, because she IS your fbuddy - with or without mones?!? or was this an experiment wether

she makes the first move while spending time with her?

Quote Originally Posted by phinmone
    or was this an

experiment wether she makes the first move while spending time with her?
    Exactly, I made no moves on her.

She initiated everything. I was just my passive self.

"SOE definitely melts the barriers,

could lead to a lay if applied a LONG time ago."

Could you elaborate on this?

8am - Well, to say

she woke up horny. She demanded to be shagged before leaving, well any guy with morning wood is hardly gonna

refuse.
    This happened roughly 12 hours after applying one-third of the SOE gelpack. Usually, she

doesn't do IT in the mornings. Very rare indeed. On that particular morning I kept my hands to myself but, she was

all over me like a rash. 5 mins after I woke up and it was all over. Where's my cigars?

Could this be 'nol

converting to 'none?

I also had an experience in a club using SOE (when I was Celticbhoy) where the results

were very much delayed. In fact, I remember the discussion here turned to my use of anti-persp, did that prolong the

effect? I didn't use anti-persp on these latter trials, though.

SOE doesn't make me horney if I just

wear it around, but if I have some on at night and go to bed I wake up very horny. I just think it takes time for

horniness to kick in with nol.

(captain you were right).

Thread Information