Close

Thread: Ae + Te

Stranger

Default Ae + Te

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all, another newbie here

with my maiden post. I've just received an early xmas present from a fren which is a bottle of AE and one of TE

with spray head. I've since spent many hours on this forum reading the posts for newbies and all the interesting

mixes and hits all of you have tried. Found the thread on mones in SEA most insightful as I'm from the area as

well.

More abt me. I'm 5 foot 8, weigh abt 140lbs, average looking guy. hit e gym 3 times a week for the last

4 yrs n work for a modelling agency. feedback i get from the ladies is that i'm an overall nice guy (bad news?) and

I'm always the guy they like to go out with for drinks and even shopping. They even confide in me abt relationship

problems. Think I may have just become "one of the girls". Hoping the -mones will help me out here.

Just tried

3 drops of AE (2 on neck, 1 shared between both wrists) over past 2 days with no visible results. Only went for my

daily physiotherepy sessions as I have a busted knee from soccer.

I now need advise on 2 issues.

1. I plan

to hit the clubs once i'm walking again so what is a good mix of AE and TE? Read some comments abt AE and TE being

a potent mix but honestly, seem to have read more success stories abt pheros and chikara or even perception. the

result i want from the clubs is sexual attraction.

2. going with my partner on a beach vacation after

xmas. want some mix to drive her wild.

will try my AE and TE first but open to ideas for other -mones

to buy.

Sorry for this extremely long post and look forward to all the assistance you can provide me. Thanks a

lot!!

Greetings and

welcome.

Yep your right on getting AE and TE. I base this on your post saying how you are withen a girls circle.

I would try out AE with four drops. Fo a good test you must have lots of social interaction. I go to the mall.

I ask all the female retail clerks to help me look for a present. I tell them I am looking for this for that for

this kind of person. 'for just a freind' leaves some space open for a welcome 2nd party. Or I just wait to see who

and how fast I am greeting in a store. Tis the season! THen I got hang out with some guys friends in the card shop.

They all play halo 2. I wanna make sure I am not ODing before I go out to 'cruise' the streets.

I have no

experience with a AE and TE combo. But I would say you should give a try. Your -none lvls might get to high, but of

course it depends on your natural -none levels to begin with.

BTW: what is your zodiac sign? Just a wild

guess...... I think you're Sun sign or you're ascending sign might be Cancer, Virgo, or Scorpio. LMK

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Stranger

Hi Surreal! thx for the

welcome. just wanted to know if AE alone will get me e sexual attention I'm looking for? Already have no problem

with getting ladies to chat and open up with me. Also, in the industry i'm in, the ladies are naturally more

touchy-feely so I presume the hits will not be so obvious?

btw, me no expert in astrology but I'm a gemini.

does that make a diff to how much -mone i shld use?

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser76
    Hi Surreal! thx

for the welcome. just wanted to know if AE alone will get me e sexual attention I'm looking for? Already have no

problem with getting ladies to chat and open up with me. Also, in the industry i'm in, the ladies are naturally

more touchy-feely so I presume the hits will not be so obvious?
    AE is a good choice. I'd pass on the TE

and get NPA instead (same thing only NPA is more concentrated), or perhaps Chikara.

btw, me no expert

in astrology but I'm a gemini. does that make a diff to how much -mone i shld use?
    No. But your 'none

levels are affected by how much you work out, if you are taking supplements, if you drink enough water... so on. You

body chemisty has a lot to do with it.

I'd be careful with -none, and lean more towards 'nol to get them

interested.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Felstorm
    No. But your

'none levels are affected by how much you work out, if you are taking supplements, if you drink enough water... so

on. You body chemisty has a lot to do with it.

I'd be careful with -none, and lean more towards 'nol to

get them interested.
    ok bro. i do take protein supplements and creatine on a regular basis. put on abt 20lbs

since i started wt training. so can i assume that u do not recommend a AE/TE mix? AE's smell is quite strong

already so any -nol products to recommend for mixing with AE?

hmm.. if taking supplements ups my -none,

shouldn't that reduce the number of LJBF incidences that I have had? I would have thought that I'd need to up the

-none factor with the experiences I've had with the ladies.

Kaiser,

Since you are kind

of hobbled right now, it's a good opportunity to experiment. Start with the AE, wear a couple drops and go out with

some of your lady friends, see what happens. Increase the amount and do it again until you get a reaction. Once you

know how much AE to use, do the same with the TE you already have. Once you have a good baseline you can use that

knowledge to start experimenting with mixes.

Good luck
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Kaiser,

Since you are kind of hobbled right now, it's a good opportunity to experiment. Start with the AE, wear a couple

drops and go out with some of your lady friends, see what happens. Increase the amount and do it again until you get

a reaction. Once you know how much AE to use, do the same with the TE you already have. Once you have a good

baseline you can use that knowledge to start experimenting with mixes.

Good luck
    Good idea. only

problem is that I'm not permitted to go out with my friends as I've been advise to rest. Only outings are my daily

therapy sessions. So far, my female therapist and her colleagues dun seem to respond to 3 drops of AE.

Is AE

supposed to create more sexual tension or TE? Also, any suggestions for my short vacation with my partner at the end

of the month?

Journeyman

Welcome,,I am pretty new

here to, but I have used ae and te together, I put te on both sides of my neck and ae on both wrist, But then I used

soe to cover both,That worked for me.
    good luck

I think TE will create more sexual

tension, but it depends on how the products really work on you.

Stranger

alrite mates! thx for the

replies, watcher and bjf. jus got news of a party going on this friday. hope i'll b able to walk by then. I'll try

the suggested mix of TE on the sides of the neck plus AE. Read somewhere that spraying TE on the chest also works

well.

just wondering, should I apply more -mones since I'll be hitting a club with many pple inside? If so,

then maybe i'll up the dose that Watcher had suggested.

Try each product one at a time. Find

the ideal amount of product that works for you; then add a second element and adjust the dosage of the first

accordingly, if need be.

Clubs require more mones generally. Keep in mind some people dab TE, some use a

spray or even several. I'd just try six dabs or so to start because you are in a club, but be careful of its smell

and cover well.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Try each product one

at a time. Find the ideal amount of product that works for you; then add a second element and adjust the dosage of

the first accordingly, if need be.

Clubs require more mones generally. Keep in mind some people dab TE, some use

a spray or even several. I'd just try six dabs or so to start because you are in a club, but be careful of its

smell and cover well.
    thx bro! will do with the 6 dabs for this friday and post any findings here.

so

i presume I shld be trying much of the same when I'm on holiday with my partner and want her to go wild at night?

Hmm... out of curiosity, if I'm on holiday with my partner, shld I wear -mones the whole day that i'm with her? Or

perhaps wear it only when we get back to the room at nite?

Anyone care to share their thoughts?

Try the six dabs....see what it

does...if not, you will have to adjust. It can take quite a while for some people to find the amount of product

that works for them. This isn't always easy, you have to put effort into it. Keeping a log helps in the

process.

You can wear mones during the day if you want to turn her on during the day. Or don't if that is

not a priority. If you wear at night, and the mones are working, she will be turned on. Not sure if you are trying

to create "anticipation" though.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Try the six

dabs....see what it does...if not, you will have to adjust. It can take quite a while for some people to find the

amount of product that works for them. This isn't always easy, you have to put effort into it. Keeping a log helps

in the process.

You can wear mones during the day if you want to turn her on during the day. Or don't if that

is not a priority. If you wear at night, and the mones are working, she will be turned on. Not sure if you are

trying to create "anticipation" though.
    yeah.. if I want to create anticipation, perhaps some AE during

the day and add on TE at night? Since I understand that TE will work up the sexual appetite more while AE gets her

to be more chatty right?

AE won't necessarily get her chatty.

A lot has to do with your individual body chemistry. Don't think in terms that x ----> Y or you will be

disappointed in the beginning. You have to find what leads to Y, and that can take work. Hopefully though you will

have an easy time, some people get great results immediately.

King of the coupons!

AE, chatty? Not! SOE & NOL ...

oh yeah!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by Felstorm
    AE is a good

choice. I'd pass on the TE and get NPA instead (same thing only NPA is more concentrated), or perhaps Chikara.

No. But your 'none levels are affected by how much you work out, if you are taking supplements, if you drink

enough water... so on. You body chemisty has a lot to do with it.

I'd be careful with -none, and lean more

towards 'nol to get them interested.
    Felstorm,

Your post have been good so far, but you've still

only been here 5 minutes. TE would be better for a newbie so that the need to mess around diluting things is

removed. AE and TE is a good combo.

Your right about the -none/-nol issue though, AE should be your more general

usage product - at least it has some -nol.

kaiser,

Try wearing just the AE for a while first. Then try

wearing TE covered with a cologne. Notice the difference? Now try them together, etc.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

feedback i get

from the ladies is that i'm an overall nice guy (bad news?)
    it depends what you are looking for?

an intimate relationship with your femalefriends? once you are in the LJBF (let's just be friends) land, there is

hardly no return. mones might help, but maybe not.. what my experience is that those women / ladies who know you for

a longer time, then it is pretty hard to change their behaviour towards you only with some chemistry.

They even confide in me abt relationship problems. Think I may have just become "one of the

girls". Hoping the -mones will help me out here.
    i don't think mones alone will help you out of

this. if they are used to tell you all about their problems, they are not gonna change that only because you have a

differend pheromone signature...

dude, you have to tell them what's going on! when they start to tell all

about their problems, just tell them "ok, just stop! i am not one of your girlfriends!"

Stranger

hey mates! thx for all the

feedback!

cptkipling, will do jus as u suggested. u reckon BLV is a good cologne to cover TE? read so

much abt Dia and Gold and Tweed in this forum but it ain't available in stores here.

phinmore, I

know I can't get out of LJBF land with my friends but hoping that -mone use will help me more sexually attractive

to ladies I meet, esp in clubs. Never had a problem chatting them up and getting them to laugh. not so much success

in getting them to "want me" though.

cptkipling,

will do jus as u suggested. u reckon BLV is a good cologne to cover TE? read so much abt Dia and Gold and Tweed in

this forum but it ain't available in stores here.
    Tell us how it goes.

I remember trying

BLV recently; I liked it, but I don't know if it will be a good cover. Generally though, you would only need to

think about that if you were actually mixing. If your applying small enough amounts, any decent cologne will be

good.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

phinmore, I know

I can't get out of LJBF land with my friends but hoping that -mone use will help me more sexually attractive to

ladies I meet, esp in clubs. Never had a problem chatting them up and getting them to laugh. not so much success in

getting them to "want me" though.
    if you want them to want you, then you have to change your attitude

/ personality too. if you play a nice guy, you usually end up in the friends-zone, and you can still make them

laugh. this thing has been discussed widely in the forum many times. so i would suggest you to do a search for some

tipps.

mones alone might not help you.

phinmone

Stranger

Default Hit?

OK. Just back from the

hospital. Had to see my surgeon for a routine check up today. Wore 4 drops of AE. 1 drop behind each ear, 1 in front

of neck, 1 drop shared between both wrists.

Came into contact with 2 cashiers, nurse who removed my stitches,

pharmacist and a receptionist. All of which I've never met before.

Was easy to chat and get them laughing.

nothing really obvious here. Only thing I thought could be a sign of a hit was the persistant grinning I got from

all the ladies I met. Is this a subtle hit? Or was i just being over sensitive?

Thread Information