Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Wanna Make an Impression

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey I have a question for you pheromone experts. I’m an 18 year old male whose going to be transferring to a new college next semester and I want to have an edge attracting girls ages 17-20 (Mostly the younger end of that spectrum). I have used TES with SPMO over the last few months with mediocre results.
    I’ve been paying attention to the whole -NONE/ -NOL debate as far as what is best for attracting younger girls. Practically what does that mean I should buy considering I want to attract 18/19 year olds? Also as a college student I have limited financial resource so I was looking to pay $60-$70 total. I’m pretty ignorant about pheromones deal so I just wanted to hear what you guys think.

Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Wanna Make an Impression

Try Jambat #2. That\'s 70% SPMO mixed with 30% NPA. So find a small bottle and fill it 70% full with SPMO then fill the rest with NPA and that\'s a good mix. (Bruce will have some roll on one\'s soon)

There\'s been a lot of talk about AE too so that may be a good thing to try. I wish I had pheromones in college. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Same advise as jambat try either AE with NPA or APC and or jams mix, an interesting side combo would be andro 4.2 along with attraction that is one that works well for the aussies here on the forum. Seeing as though it is from down here pretty cheap to as far as content goes.
    Hey bruce what do you think of attraction and andro jambat CJ01 anyone else mycroft you still about buddy.

Phero Dude

Yeah, Jambat is a GREAT mix. You MAY wish to subsititute AFA for the NPA... MAYBE spring a bit more, and do 30% NPA, 30% AFA and 40% APC. I\'ve used AFA straight, covered with scent, for some positive reactions.

It\'s recently been posted that APC is really mostly just smell, with a very low phero content, so if you MUST limit yourself to 2 products, I\'d go NPA/AFA, and mix 30-30, with the remaining 40 being whatever you like the smell of.

BTW, if you DO mix multiple prods, they will last longer.

Lotsa choices to make, huh?

Rotsa ruck! Let us know what happens!

Later!

Thread Information