Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Question Best way to start out.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I don't know how sick of the newbies you are, but I'm sure it must be getting old. Anyways, here I am. And

here's the deal:

Some few specs about me and a bunch of ramble.
    17 year old cacasian male, vergin, never

had a girlfriend, I'm in swimming, a lot of computer geek stuff (which I can acctauly pulloff as an advantage with

girls, ie fix their computers etc), America. Modestly saying, a lot of girls say that they find me hot sexy cute etc

etc BS BS, but I have rarely gotten any action and they never really do anything (ie acctauly come on to me for real

and follow through). Now granted I'm a senior and most of the girls that say all that crap are freshman and

sophmores. 14-16ish. And we all know how immature they can be. I have a lot of people that are friendly to me and

I'm very outgoing, but it's usualy all me. I'm always the one aprouching people, I'm always the one initiating

conversations, always asking to do things. And most of the times this is with a younger croud (1-3 years younger).

People my age seem to not really care about me and I have few friends my age, I'm assuming a lot of alpha males.

And I'm fairly possitive that I'm not one of them. I wasn't born aggressive or outgoing etc, I've had to work

hard to work on it as it didn't come naturaly. When I am around I'm assuming these Alpha males, I lose my edge, my

"charm, funnyness, outgoingness" for some reason. And I feel a lack of respect from these guys for no reason. From

reading a lot of these posts, I have an idea that maybe it's the fact that I'm lacking some of these 'mones and

that by using some of these, I'd get more of an accepting environment and whatnot from it. I'm not saying it's

all the 'mones, but by the looks of it and the results of some of the posters, this may helpout a lot. Now on to

the main focus. Ladies. As a lot of people have showed great results by getting hits and the deer looks and very

sexual effects from females. My sexual experiences are almost nothing. I am fully ready and accepting, but nobody

seems to bite the bait. I mean I'm 17 and I've done nother, not even had a fake 5th grade girlfriend. Exscuse me

from bringing in usless pathetic details of my into this, I am not trying to gain apathy, but mearly fill anyone

who's interested in my situation to detail.

Again I appolagize for my unusual messy post but let me try and

get the important wants and helps out.

I am looking for a 'mone solution that I really won't have to mess

around with, just use vary dossage and see results. I would love to mess around with abunch of formulas and mixes

and ratios, but for now I don't need a perfection mix, I jsut need soemthing that should help me out. This is

mainly due to the fact that I have limited money and can't really spend more than about $75 on this stuff.

Main goal of mones: verysexual hits of younger girls 15-25(range), cacasian if it's important, and boost of my

alpha male appearnce to get the peers more my age to open up to me etc. This is very demanding, but is basicly just

a general statment.

So basicly I just need some advice in general or in the mones department. Also if anybody

knows how I can get free samples of some of these products or have extras, pleas let me know before I spend $30-60

on something that may not be good for me. So bassicly just help me out, maybe you guys can pitch in and we can make

this an experiment of some sorts.

-Andrew
    Last edited by Fatal; 12-04-2004 at 09:46 PM.

DeMoKiLL

Well, just remember, it is

possible for a computer geek to get an extremely hot girl. I can admit I am a computer geek, but after listening to

deangelo, I just changed myself, I changed the way I think and I act completely. I became confident, not really

caring how my results with women are. I also changed the way I walk (with sort of a confident, im too sexy for you

look;-) ) and I have been getting a lot of looks from hot girls recently. Another thing you need to remember is, you

always have to be in power, if a girl slams you about something then slam her back twice as hard but do it in a

funny way. If a guy puts you down in front of a girl, don't take that, put him back down to a point where he

doesn't want to say anything bad about you anymore (but don't make him pissed off at you). Its all about

confidence, mones just add the edge that helps break the ice, the rest is up to you.

I think you will be fine over the

long haul. Don't worry about it.

I suggest you go with NPA and Chikara. NPA and TE (edge) are the same

thing, although edge is more diluted, which leads to a more application possiblities. Do you want to do

1,2,3,4....8 dabs, or do you even want to do dabs? 1,2,3,4..6 sprays? It all leads to people sometimes have

trouble learning to use edge. That is why I recommend NPA, where the choices are basically 1,2 or 3 dabs or drops.

In some instances, even 1 dab is too much, and in that case the more dilute TE is a better option, but more likely

you will be okay with NPA.

As far as samples, order the Chikara and Edge gel packets. I think wednesday

sometimes they give out samples at only the S&H cost. You can also buy them to without having to throw down a lot

of money, and see how it works out. Each gel packet gives you 1-3 applications, dependng on how much you

use.

I think Chikara may be on sale right now, not sure. But if its at full price, just wait until it goes

on sale. There are actually a lot of sales, so if you can afford to two items at full price (about 100 bucks), just

wait and something will come up.

First, you sound like a great

candidate for the beginner's pack. It's only $25 plus shipping. Maybe ad to that some AE gel packs. Start slow

with the TE and see what happens.

We actually like newbies but feel they should do some studying here as well.

There's a lot to learn but you can figure most of it out between ordering and recieving your order.

Good luck
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Whats up bro?

I too geek out all the time.... I dont any problem telling a nice girl I am a geek. (not a dork) Infact I tell

them mostly because I am looking for a geek girlfreind aswell. (i am 22) I just love girls that play first person

shooters!!!!

Do you have a car? If not get job, bite the bullet and get your parents (anyone) to get your ass to

work. : ) Save up, get some wheels.

Most importantly....be yourself.... thats the trick to winning life.

(girls too )

I think you should look for a girl for a lone term relationship. i.e. a few months 6-18.

Approach those nice girls you would never even think to approach. After I got out of school I bumpted into a lot of

girls that said they thought I was nice/cute. Boy o Boy only if I would of known!!! Be nice.... befriend

EVERYONE!!!!!!! That cute girl that everyone thinks she gets A's because she is better than everyone else. ITS not

the CASE!!! She is just smart. Smart girls make better lovers. (opinion here) They are more pleasent and have less

of a chance goin PHYSCO during a breakup.

TO the pheros....................

I have tremendous results

with AE (Alter-Ego). It has 3 of the well know pheros. Over all it is well balenced. It works with your target

age group. It is cheap too. I hear chikara is great, have not tried it yet. I will tell you what, if you buy AE and

dont like it I wil buy if off you! (I really like it )

Make sure you read the forums up and down. Most the

information here is not exagerated and honest.

-SURREAL-

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Hmmm I was thinking to just try AE

after all of the great things I've heard about it. The only think I'm worried about is all the seperate ones that

you have to add together to make them work, and I'm not quite sure on which ones would work with each other and

whatnot. Kind of like how people know how to mix colognes from bassnotes.

Also what are goo places to try

these out before I start using them in my prime area of school. I am in high school and that is the main place that

I will use it. Also any suggestions on how I may use it/apply (as in to my body) as to get the best affect from a

school environment, as it differs a lot from work/clubs/bars.

Anything you can suggest would be VERY much

appreciated, anything at all. I don't care be it good or bad. Also I feel stupid and ignorant for asking this last

one, but where should I learn how to do these mixes and how the diiferent ratios of mones will affect diiferent

things like 5:2 none:nol will enhance friendlyness as opposed to a 3:4 would be heavy sexual. (BS ratios, but you

get the idea.)

Thank you very much again, and the more variaty of opinions would be the best.

Don't start off mixing. Go

with one of the solid products and see how it works. Go ahead and try it at school just start of with a couple dabs

and work your way up. Don't OD and you'll be fine.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

That's what I was leaning towards

honestly. I have neither the money or knowledge to start doing that kind of thing.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal
    17 year old cacasian male, vergin, never had a girlfriend, I'm in swimming, a lot of computer geek stuff (which

I can acctauly pulloff as an advantage with girls, ie fix their computers etc), America. Modestly saying, a lot of

girls say that they find me hot sexy cute etc etc BS BS, but I have rarely gotten any action and they never really

do anything (ie acctauly come on to me for real and follow through). Now granted I'm a senior and most of the girls

that say all that crap are freshman and sophmores. 14-16ish. And we all know how immature they can be. I have a lot

of people that are friendly to me and I'm very outgoing, but it's usualy all me. I'm always the one aprouching

people, I'm always the one initiating conversations, always asking to do things. And most of the times this is with

a younger croud (1-3 years younger). People my age seem to not really care about me and I have few friends my age,

I'm assuming a lot of alpha males. And I'm fairly possitive that I'm not one of

them.

Dude, you are more Alpha than you think.

It's not like you have to spend your life associating only with people who were born in the same year as you.

That's crazy talk (as a friend of mine would say).

Alphas

lead. Others follow. Alphas do. Others would like to. You can be Alpha and still be a virgin. You're under no

obligation to go out and have sex by any particular age.

When I am around I'm assuming these Alpha males, I lose my edge, my "charm, funnyness, outgoingness" for

some reason.

Because you are young and immature and

have convinced yourself these guys are better than you.

Actually, girls 1-2 years younger than you are at likely to be at least as mature as you, if not more

so.

And I feel a lack of respect from these guys for

no reason. From reading a lot of these posts, I have an idea that maybe it's the fact that I'm lacking some of

these 'mones and that by using some of these, I'd get more of an accepting environment and whatnot from

it.

Nope. Your lack of self-confidence is why they

don't respect you.

I mean I'm 17 and I've done

nother, not even had a fake 5th grade girlfriend. Exscuse me from bringing in usless pathetic details of my into

this, I am not trying to gain apathy, but mearly fill anyone who's interested in my situation to

detail.

Girls are attracted to guys who are happy

doing their own thing. To the younger girls, you seem to be that kind of guy. There is no reason why you can't

have a girlfriend who is 1-2 years younger than you.

In

fact, in about 30 years, unless you are happily married to a woman who has managed to tame your fantasies and keep

her sweet-tempered nature, you'll be all but obsessing with younger women anyway.

I am looking for a

'mone solution that I really won't have to mess around with, just use vary dossage and see results.
    I

would suggest WAGG or Chikara. You probably don't need the Androstenone-heavy products.

You need to take

yourself seriously. You'll get there before you know it, and the pheromones may or may not help you.

Relax,

trust yourself, and learn to read body language. That will give you an immense advantage over those guys who so

intimidate you.

Well I can see your point about

the Alpha male business. And I do have to say I am more of a leader for the most part, and I would like to state

that i'm not obsessed about getting laid, but some sort of sensual intamiacy would be nice here sometime soon. And

while I agree with you about the part about there being nothing wrong with hanging around different ages, it's the

fact that that's almost all I do. It's either 2 or three years younger, I almost never do anything with anyone,

male of female my age or older. I mean I would like to bond with some people that can do the same things as me

(drive, R movies, parents letting their daughters do things alone with a guy my age, etc)I know this is a wee little

off topic of 'mones, but maybe somebody has been there and done that already. Also I do seem to have less

confidence around older people my age, but it's usualy only with males that I know, or seem to be more suscessful.

Seems like that is just a matter of confidence issues with myself, but that aside.

Phero Enthusiast

Actually Chikara is on sale for

60$ and you can get the free gel packs ( only today ).
    That way you can start with a well balanced standalone

product, and also try what TE gel does for you ( if you want to use TE, start with very littel. Even one small

fingertip full was an OD for me ).

Alright well I purchased some

Alter Ego, and a tester size of Acqua Di Gio because I have not yet smelled it, but have heard tremendous things

about it. A quick question though, would these two work well together? I'm pretty sure I've heard they do.

I don't know how sick of the newbies you are, but I'm sure it must be getting old. Anyways, here I am. And

here's the deal:

I never get sick of newbies. The only stupid question is the one that goes unasked.

17 year old cacasian male, vergin, never had a

girlfriend, I'm in swimming, a lot of computer geek stuff (which I can acctauly pulloff as an advantage with girls,

ie fix their computers etc),
    Blah blah blah.

Excuse excuse excuse.

Would you like some cheese

to go with that whine?

Pheromones aren't going to do a whole lot for you if you don't stop making excuses for

your failure. Failure sucks. But don't let it paralyze you.

Keep in mind you are only 17. You have MANY many

years of girl chasing ahead of you. Some of the guys on this board are in their 30's and 40's and still have women

chasing them. Also, you will retain your attractiveness WELL into later life because of the fact that men don't

need to rely on looks to hook up with hot women.

Again I appolagize for my unusual messy post but let

me try and get the important wants and helps out.
    No. Apologise for whining, and promise you'll stop

doing it and change who you are into something better.

I am looking for a 'mone solution that I

really won't have to mess around with.
    Okay. I want you to do two things before buying a bottle of

pheromones.

One. I want you to commit yourself to the following mantra.

I am a man. I make no excuses

for what I like or want. I love hot women. Hot women love me and want to tear off my clothes.

I want you to

sit down with a notebook and write this ten times a day for 30 days. Everytime you catch yourself talking smack to

yourself. I want you to recite it to yourself out loud ten times.

Eventually you'll begin to believe it. And

so will other people, too.

Two. Work out. Go to the gym. Up your protien intake, get some muscles on your

frame if you are skinny, if you are chubby shed that weight.

This will not only make you look better, but will

boost your own self confidence.

Best part. I won't cost you much, if anything.

I get you're point, but it was

hardly whining. I was mearly just trying to give some background infromation. Not excuses, I have no need for

excuses; only solutions.

I started workingout about a year ago, and I'm swimming this year so it's helping.

And you're right, it does boost up the confidance and sex appeal. So i'm on the slender side, kinda too skinny.

But I'm working on that. But I don't think that's the fact, I think it's just because i'm too much of a pussy

around intimidating people. But the thing is I don't want to be an egotistical dickhead though. And thanks for the

advice.

But I don't think

that's the fact, I think it's just because i'm too much of a pussy around intimidating people.
    This is

the kinda stuff I'm talking about.

Sit down right now and write out your anti-pussy behaviour mantra.

You keep telling yourself you are a pussy, and you'll keep behavng that way. You gotta change how you think

first.

I am a man, I am not a pussy. I

make no excuses for what I like or want. I do what/who I want. I love hot women. Hot women love me and want to tear

off my clothes.

Ahem, doesen't sound like he

was whining to me.. And if I recall from reading your thread, youre not exactly the guy to be giving advice about

picking up girls, Felstorm.

Andrew, I feel ya. I'll just say this - Its easier to make good friends

with someone first through 1 on 1 personal friendship than in a group, where other factors are coming into play.

Work on getting to know people, and them getting to know you, outside the group and you will be more respected when

everyone is together.

To answer your question though, I'd go with SOE in light doses. Try the gel packs, a

good way to sample things with minimal investment.

so how's it been working since

then? get your 'mones yet? I think I was sorta where you are before. so much is about additude. felstorm was right

about being a man. if someone else doesn't think so. who gives a crap? they suck! not you. if a girl doesn't like

you, who gives a crap? even still, pay attention, that person making fun of you may unwittingly give you a heads up

on some way to make yourself better. you don't have to change for anyone, but it's useful to know what other

people think.it give you power, control. keep working at it!

Alright well I

purchased some Alter Ego, and a tester size of Acqua Di Gio because I have not yet smelled it, but have heard

tremendous things about it. A quick question though, would these two work well together? I'm pretty sure I've

heard they do.
    Interesting.
    After reading your initial post, my first thought was “Alter

Ego”. It’s easy to use, and I have a feeling this blend will work well with your personality type.
    Start out

small. One drop/day for the first couple of days. Two drops for a couple of more days & etc... until you find your

ideal dosage.
    The most obvious reaction should be more respect from guys your age and more friendliness

from girls. As your confidence builds you should notice more attraction and responsiveness from females.

TE & NPA are good products, famous for provoking extreme sexual responses. But the down side is occasional

territorial pissing contests from other alpha types. Another down side is that it takes time to figure out the right

proportion of cologne to pheromones.
    Wait until you’ve grown comfortable with Alter Ego before trying

this out. (TE + Alter Ego is a great combo, by the way.)

Alter Ego doesn’t require cologne. You CAN

use cologne if you want, but this will require slightly increasing your pheromone dosage. I recommend trying AE on

its own before trying it with your cologne.

Good luck!
    Give truth a chance.

PS Don’t worry about being a

virgin. Sex can be a very powerful addiction at your age. You could find yourself doing crazy, self destructive

things — sacrificing everything, including your self respect — for just a little piece of A.
    At least

this was my experience at 17.

I’m not the least bit prudish, and I don’t come from any religious/ethical

perspective. I’m just warning you that it took me 4 years of celibacy to figure out that sex is not the meaning of

life & getting laid is not the true measure of my manhood.
    Give truth a chance.

Well acctualy I've only worn them

once or twice. One was at a basketball game with big crowds, and nothing really concrete about them. And the other

times were just around the house for christmass and stuff. I really havn't had the chance to experiment with them

with school being out and no where to really test 'em. But next week school will be back and that will be my main

testing center. And the combo of AE and Gio smells really nice, so even if nothing becomes of it, I still got a

great smelling combo I'll be sure to keep you guys updated next week though.

ok i didnt read other

posts :P... Ok you say you whant too be more alpha then go -none try free gelpacks for a first 10$ shiping isnt

much ... you get TE (none) SoE scented & SoE uncented . Get like 3-4 sets : method 1 : start low work your way up

... method 2 : start high then go low,OD twice to make shure, then try half,then 1/4 more & 1/4 less & poke around

... i use method 1 : takes longer to attain results ...

Quote Originally Posted by eric_pelletier_tw
    Oh

just read somthing: virgin? GET SOME! FAST! (litle piece of advice from a 27yo... )
    Bad advice.

Fatal,

don't worry about it.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    Bad advice.

Fatal, don't worry about it.
    I agree with CptKipling. No reason why your first time shouldn't be

special. Do it right, even if you're sure you're not with Miss Right.

Oh man, guys don't worry about me

and sex, I'm not making a big deal of it so don't fret with that. I was just meaning I don't get enough action

period, sexual or otherwise. But I'm working on that

Yes along with my full bottle of AE, I did order the

free samples, and they were supposed to be shipped the 20th... ah well, any day now.

Also what I'm looking for

is respect. I get no respect at all, I'm a senior and get treated as if I was a sophmore. I look kinda younger than

my age, but still. Anything that helps with that?

Thanks guys

Allright, well I just went out to

a girls house for new years. It was the only thing to do and it was really freaking lame. She was like 15 and her

friends had to have been like 14? This was unbeknownst to me as I was figureing there were going to be a lot of

older girls maybe at least 16. But there was only like three of them. So it was really really stupid, and they were

all reading cosmopolitan or some stupid crap. ANYWAYS.

This was my first real test of mones. I wore about 3

drops of ae chest, below bellybutton, and wrists. Also wore about three small small dabs of Aqua di Gio. So i was

pretty yummy smelling. So I get there and make a lame long story short, the only thing I got was about halfway

through I went to the bathroom and applied about 2 more srops of AE on wrist and neck. I came out and the first

thing one of them said was "omg you smell so good smell him" and that's it. Nothing more than that, no more

sniffing, no getting really close, no flirrting, no dihl notta at all. I did not sense anything different from other

girls, they didn't really seem like they were affected even more chatty like. etc etc. I was expecting you know a

bigger crowd with more matured girls that you know, didn't think sex was icky and perverted and bad. Ah

well.

So basicly in conclusion I don't think mones have a big effect on young girls say <15 which is a good

thing I s'pose. I hope to really try them out on monday when I go back to my school with people I know(I only knew

one of them so that might be something). There will be guys and people my age, so hopefully I'll have better

results there.

Phero Pharaoh

...So I get there

and make a lame long story short, the only thing I got was about halfway through I went to the bathroom and applied

about 2 more srops of AE on wrist and neck. I came out and the first thing one of them said was "omg you smell so

good smell him" and that's it....
    Dude, that was a MAJOR hit considering how young these girls are.

...I did not sense anything different from other girls, they didn't really seem like they were affected

even more chatty like. etc etc...
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but you don't sound very experienced

to me.

So basicly in conclusion I don't think mones have a big effect on young girls say <15 which is a

good thing I s'pose.
    Well, I have to disagree with you. Keep in mind that I am a 45-year-old man and I

have as little to do with teenagers (outside my family) as I can. So, on those RARE occasions when I find myself

surrounded by AND interacting with teenage girls, I do find that many of them get turned on, tongue-tied, and

nervous.

While the pheromones are only part of my picture, I am sure they are a big part of it.

The less

experienced a girl is, the more likely she is to SAY NOTHING, DO NOTHING, and HOLD HERSELF BACK when she is aroused

or at least very attracted by a specific guy, especially one who is older than her.

In a teenage girl's eyes,

the older you are, the more experienced you are, the more dangerous you are, and the less she trusts you (and

herself, if she finds herself attracted to you).

When I was 18, 14-year-old girls flirted with me all the time.

Some of them just outright came on to me. I didn't stop noticing hits from teenage girls until I was in my 20s, in

college, and dealing with women closer to my age.

Journeyman

here's the deal:

17 year old cacasian male, vergin, never had a

girlfriend, I'm in swimming, a lot of computer geek stuff (which I can acctauly pulloff as an advantage with girls,

ie fix their computers etc), America. Modestly saying, a lot of girls say that they find me hot sexy cute etc etc BS

BS, but I have rarely gotten any action and they never really do anything (ie acctauly come on to me for real and

follow through). Now granted I'm a senior and most of the girls that say all that crap are freshman and sophmores.

14-16ish. And we all know how immature they can be. I have a lot of people that are friendly to me and I'm very

outgoing, but it's usualy all me. I'm always the one aprouching people, I'm always the one initiating

conversations, always asking to do things. And most of the times this is with a younger croud (1-3 years younger).

People my age seem to not really care about me and I have few friends my age, I'm assuming a lot of alpha males.

And I'm fairly possitive that I'm not one of them. I wasn't born aggressive or outgoing etc, I've had to work

hard to work on it as it didn't come naturaly. When I am around I'm assuming these Alpha males, I lose my edge, my

"charm, funnyness, outgoingness" for some reason. And I feel a lack of respect from these guys for no reason. From

reading a lot of these posts, I have an idea that maybe it's the fact that I'm lacking some of these 'mones and

that by using some of these, I'd get more of an accepting environment and whatnot from it. I'm not saying it's

all the 'mones, but by the looks of it and the results of some of the posters, this may helpout a lot. Now on to

the main focus. Ladies. As a lot of people have showed great results by getting hits and the deer looks and very

sexual effects from females. My sexual experiences are almost nothing. I am fully ready and accepting, but nobody

seems to bite the bait. I mean I'm 17 and I've done nother, not even had a fake 5th grade girlfriend. Exscuse me

from bringing in usless pathetic details of my into this, I am not trying to gain apathy, but mearly fill anyone

who's interested in my situation to detail.

Again I appolagize for my unusual messy post but let me try and get

the important wants and helps out.

I am looking for a 'mone solution that I really won't have to mess around

with, just use vary dossage and see results. I would love to mess around with abunch of formulas and mixes and

ratios, but for now I don't need a perfection mix, I jsut need soemthing that should help me out. This is mainly

due to the fact that I have limited money and can't really spend more than about $75 on this stuff.

Main goal

of mones: verysexual hits of younger girls 15-25(range), cacasian if it's important, and boost of my alpha male

appearnce to get the peers more my age to open up to me etc. This is very demanding, but is basicly just a general

statment.

So basicly I just need some advice in general or in the mones department. Also if anybody knows how I

can get free samples of some of these products or have extras, pleas let me know before I spend $30-60 on something

that may not be good for me. So bassicly just help me out, maybe you guys can pitch in and we can make this an

experiment of some sorts.

-Andrew
    listen andy i feel standalone scent of eros is your

best beat with apc in your pocket for after the fire is lite . becoming mildly cocky and funny will lead to more

encounters.

Well I usualy have girls say that

I smell good, so I gusse I didn't attribute that to the mone's rather just the scent. And you are correct, I am

not very experienced. Only starting last year I began getting anywhere with girls. I've gone on a few dates, but

nothing real. I'm sorry but this little teenboper bullshit is pissing me off. I'm tired of these imature girls

playing their stupid games with me. I want people, not that there's anything wrong with having younger friends, but

at my age the maturity gap is large.

Yes, and friendly, when you were that age, how many girls more your age

1 or 2 year give or take or older did you get compraed to the young ones? I know the power of being an older guy

compared to the girls, and it's the only thing I've got working for me. It's really werid though, last year I got

more action from the senior girls than my grade. Honestly, I jsut think it's the kids in my school in my grade.

Tomorow's the big day though, school testing time. AE & Aqua >=]

Btw, Happy New Year everyone!

Phero Pharaoh

...I'm sorry but

this little teenboper bullshit is pissing me off. I'm tired of these imature girls playing their stupid games with

me....
    It never really stops. It just gets more intricate and sophisticated. Now, knowing a lot of

people who have been happily married for many years, I can tell you that it seems to subside, but women normally do

whatever they can to manipulate men. That is as natural as guys beating their chests and yelling at the top of

their lungs to demonstrate their strength.

...I want people, not that there's anything wrong with having

younger friends, but at my age the maturity gap is large.
    At your age (said above to be 17), you will find

that maturity varies greatly. Some 14 year old girls will be about right for you, some 20 year old girls would be

good for you, but most will seem like an awkward match. Think of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. You're going to

find a lot of porridge that is too hot or too cold.

It becomes a winnowing process as both you and the girls

gain experience and confidence. They will probably gain it faster than you (and I am not speaking about sexual

experience but all kinds of experience).

Yes, and friendly, when you were that age, how many girls more

your age 1 or 2 year give or take or older did you get compraed to the young ones?
    I chose to remain a

virgin until I was 25 (and engaged to the girl I married). I didn't "get" anyone, although plenty of girls (older

and younger) gave me opportunities.

Age didn't seem to matter. When I was 21, I dated a girl who was 24 and

divorced. I could have had her, but I wasn't ready. I wanted something serious, and she was not looking for

that.

Anyway, I'm not saying those girls were right for you. I'm trying to say that you're going to keep

feeling like you're missing the mark, if you have a typical teenage experience.

In retrospect, I understand now

that my deliberately holding back was part of what made me attractive to so many women. I was a challenge to them,

and must have seemed both very confident and very shy. Confident because I was this crazy, outgoing guy who wasn't

afraid to do or say anything in public, shy because I agonized over whether to pursue opportunities (and usually

chose NOT to because the girls didn't meet my uppity standards).

Ironically, when I finally made my choice, I

chose badly.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information