Close

Threaded View

Question Best way to start out.

I don't know how sick of the newbies you are, but I'm sure it must be getting old. Anyways, here I am. And

here's the deal:

Some few specs about me and a bunch of ramble.
    17 year old cacasian male, vergin, never

had a girlfriend, I'm in swimming, a lot of computer geek stuff (which I can acctauly pulloff as an advantage with

girls, ie fix their computers etc), America. Modestly saying, a lot of girls say that they find me hot sexy cute etc

etc BS BS, but I have rarely gotten any action and they never really do anything (ie acctauly come on to me for real

and follow through). Now granted I'm a senior and most of the girls that say all that crap are freshman and

sophmores. 14-16ish. And we all know how immature they can be. I have a lot of people that are friendly to me and

I'm very outgoing, but it's usualy all me. I'm always the one aprouching people, I'm always the one initiating

conversations, always asking to do things. And most of the times this is with a younger croud (1-3 years younger).

People my age seem to not really care about me and I have few friends my age, I'm assuming a lot of alpha males.

And I'm fairly possitive that I'm not one of them. I wasn't born aggressive or outgoing etc, I've had to work

hard to work on it as it didn't come naturaly. When I am around I'm assuming these Alpha males, I lose my edge, my

"charm, funnyness, outgoingness" for some reason. And I feel a lack of respect from these guys for no reason. From

reading a lot of these posts, I have an idea that maybe it's the fact that I'm lacking some of these 'mones and

that by using some of these, I'd get more of an accepting environment and whatnot from it. I'm not saying it's

all the 'mones, but by the looks of it and the results of some of the posters, this may helpout a lot. Now on to

the main focus. Ladies. As a lot of people have showed great results by getting hits and the deer looks and very

sexual effects from females. My sexual experiences are almost nothing. I am fully ready and accepting, but nobody

seems to bite the bait. I mean I'm 17 and I've done nother, not even had a fake 5th grade girlfriend. Exscuse me

from bringing in usless pathetic details of my into this, I am not trying to gain apathy, but mearly fill anyone

who's interested in my situation to detail.

Again I appolagize for my unusual messy post but let me try and

get the important wants and helps out.

I am looking for a 'mone solution that I really won't have to mess

around with, just use vary dossage and see results. I would love to mess around with abunch of formulas and mixes

and ratios, but for now I don't need a perfection mix, I jsut need soemthing that should help me out. This is

mainly due to the fact that I have limited money and can't really spend more than about $75 on this stuff.

Main goal of mones: verysexual hits of younger girls 15-25(range), cacasian if it's important, and boost of my

alpha male appearnce to get the peers more my age to open up to me etc. This is very demanding, but is basicly just

a general statment.

So basicly I just need some advice in general or in the mones department. Also if anybody

knows how I can get free samples of some of these products or have extras, pleas let me know before I spend $30-60

on something that may not be good for me. So bassicly just help me out, maybe you guys can pitch in and we can make

this an experiment of some sorts.

-Andrew
    Last edited by Fatal; 12-04-2004 at 09:46 PM.

Thread Information