Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Younger mone users

visit-red-300x50PNG
    haven\'t been up with the boards for a several weeks (just hit them again today)..

i\'ve been reading all the older posts...so i got this question now for the much more experienced as well as younger users (well im 18 that seems young compared to a lot of you older people)

I know that -nol is the key at this age, but with the update on the true (and unfortunately reduced) concentration of the -none/-nol in Attraction, will it still be a viable product to use on girls my age? (pretend im still lookin to hook up with someone) Or would like AFA work better?

Also, how does the concentration of -nol in PF compare with Attraction and AFA?

wait one more thing...
    can AE or TE somehow fit into the equation for younger users?

[img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

[ November 08, 2001: Message edited by: dkny2 ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Younger mone users

I will venture to say that AFA might help get something started. Though I\'ve only had my pheros for a week, AFA was the only one (I have it, AE, and NPA) that got me any results with a young woman. (btw, I\'m 23, look 18). I was motivated to buy AE for younger type hits, but so far, my other products have gotten lots of good signs from older women.

Younger hits, for me, are a work in progress. If I notice anything new, I\'ll report it here.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Younger mone users

What about PI(w) primal instinct for women, that has lots of nol in it 11mg in fact and yeah its been pretty quite here, canada paul was going to keep us posted but its gone quite, its oil based good for skin application. Or have you tried the edge that seems to work for younger guys as well and i think the womens edge works well for girls as well, looking for guys, i have come across women who have the edge on [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] and its affected me. But i know the smell so i play it cool he he.

Thread Information