Close

Phero Enthusiast

Lightbulb Pheromones, Reality, Self Knowledge

visit-red-300x50PNG
    There appears to be a great misconception that pheromones can make connections happen that couldn't, or shouldn't

happen without. This isn't true in my experience. Pheromones with other strong intoxicants can, temporarily, cause

some people to be disinhibited, so one or two good drinks may bring about the same loss of inhibition as 4 or 5

drinks would, without the loss of motor control or body harm from drinking too much. Socially, pheromones can help

you get to know another person better in a shoter amount of time. This can cut both ways, as you may discover that

the other person is a real jerk too.

The sad bad idea is that a pheromone will let you get the girl if you

wouldn't have gotten her anyway. You may get her for one evening if the factors are right.

The truth is

that people connect over shared experiences, these can be cultural like books you've read, movies you've seen,

life struggles like working your way through college, adventures you've lived through, ways you've been f*cked

over, people you know in common, the social and economic circumstances of your upbringing, your politics, all that

makes up who you really are. Pheromones are not capable of making you into somebody else who might fit the ideal

type of another person. Pheromones may give you a better chance to find out what you have in common.

A lot of

people take it to personally when another person doesn't warm to them however they never seem to take into account

that there might not be that much common ground, all the passionate feelings in the world are not the same thing as

common ground. I've had some women become seriously offended when I did not respond to their advances sometimes to

the point of spreading malicious rumors about me. They never rationally analysed that if I had responded we might

end up sitting in a room with nothing to say to each other.

Or you could be hanging out at a party with a

rockin' dose of pheros in the air and trapped listening to a long winded blowhard speak about a topic dear to his

heart while you're trying to scrape together a believable excuse to get away.

In a nutshell, pheromones are

not love. They aren't necessarily going to make you like another person or another person like you. They won't

make a dishonest person honest, or an immature person mature, or a manipulative person candid.

The brute fact

is that people are unconsciously drawn to other people who function at the same level of emotional development.

Evolved people hang out with evolved people, unevolved people hang out with unevolved people. Pheromones can only

acclerate the rate with which you find another person at your evolutionary level.

You may be one of those

rare types who makes a conscious decision to evolve and aren't scared of the hard work that real personal growth

involves. Whether it's intellectual or emotional growth, you get out what you put in, and there's no freebees.

Pheromones you can buy, Being you have to earn.

If you have the belief that a pheromone is a short cut to

growth you are guaranteed frustration. If you think a pheromone will suddenly make you more attractive than people

who have been honing their skills for a decade and let you cut to the front of the line, nope friend, you'll spend

your evenings at home talking to your pillow.

On the bright side, pheromones can allow you to discover hidden

treasures in other people that may be hidden away for a multitude of reasons, you may find that you really do have

something to talk about, that it wasn't necessary to be so uncomfortable and inhibited. You may share some

interesting, powerful information with another person that you never would have expected, and that can be life

changing. Pheromones can make emotional growth possible because emotional growth requires high quality

communication.

Remember, they're tools. Great craftsmen require great tools, mediocre craftsmen may turn

out better work with great tools but not the masterpieces of the person who has the greater undertanding.

Thank you. Your post was full

of essential truths and many here, if not all, would do well to read your words over several times and take them to

heart.

To add to your words, Pheromones may get you laid with a wider variety of people but will not bring you a

fulfilling relationship. Only an effort on your part to work with somebody you truly connect with can do that.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

##########
    Last edited by Have_Courage; 01-15-2005 at 01:46 PM.

Enlightened One

Pheromones if used correctly can

enhance youre life in untold ways. The craftsman / tools quote is a good one.

If you do get a ongoing

continous and diverse positive response to wearing them when if you dont you dont get as much of a response. They

can be of an enormous social benefit and getting you more attetnion and social interaction.

I am one of the

lucky ones who knows how to use them, what to use, and how to get the most out of interactions brought on by them,

yes they might get you laid but long term relationships require more. It requires a deeper connection and

communication.

I find they are what i am goign to term "social lubrication" they allow more people to react

favourably to you, lead to more conversations, exposure to a more diverse field of individuals.

Of course

muhc work is required on youreself

As belgareth says you are required to take youre own self development

ahead with plenty of effort and self focus.

I agree fully with what has

been said. I know I am new here and still learning how to use pheromones, I do know that there is no magic bullet

for social interaction...it takes practice to become a captivating public speaker or a Cassanova. I have seen a

number of threads by some people who are trying to use pheromones for something they were not intended to be used

for. They aren't a key to someone's bedroom (they may however cause a person to feel more comfortable with you and

give you hints as to where that key might be).

In my opinion pheromones are just a like a spotlight. They can

give a person the attention the same way an actor or actress gets while on stage, but just because there is a spot

light on you doesn't mean you will be a good actor.

Pheromones are just a way to give yourself a better

chance to let your own personality shine through, and it is the people that know this and use it to their benefit

who see most results from using pheromones.

Excellent Post!

Phero Enthusiast

Amazing thoughts, guys !

Phero Enthusiast

whew...that was a NICE

read. fluid logics and powerful insights. excellent post Surfs up. pos rep coming ur way as thanks for the

delightful treat for the mind.

Thread Information