Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Brazil girls

Journeyman

Arrow Brazil girls

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Got some more testing

results.
    Yesterday got to know a brazil girl, and it was a hit ... she was talking portuguese and i could not

understand much, but that was somehow no problem.
    The funny thing i noticed is, when we went to my flat, and after

a lot of kissing and undressing it was about to have the real stuff ... and before penetration she was jumping up

2-3 times from the bed ... saying ... no it is not possible ... she just knows me few hours. But afterall it

happend, she was telling me she considers me as a her boyfriend ... she appeared to be quite in love ...
    She is 5

years older than me and has already a kid, so that hit was kind of suprising for me personally.
    I wore only -nol (i

am young ... only 22).

Off-topic question ...
    I appear to be quite successfull with Girls from Brazil ... and

I wonder if I am just their kind of type, or if they don't have a type of men they prefer, and simply love all

men?

-private

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by private
    Got some more

testing results.
    Yesterday got to know a brazil girl, and it was a hit ... she was talking portuguese and i could

not understand much, but that was somehow no problem.
    The funny thing i noticed is, when we went to my flat, and

after a lot of kissing and undressing it was about to have the real stuff ... and before penetration she was jumping

up 2-3 times from the bed ... saying ... no it is not possible ... she just knows me few hours. But afterall it

happend, she was telling me she considers me as a her boyfriend ... she appeared to be quite in love ...
    She is 5

years older than me and has already a kid, so that hit was kind of suprising for me personally.
    I wore only -nol (i

am young ... only 22).

Off-topic question ...
    I appear to be quite successfull with Girls from Brazil ... and

I wonder if I am just their kind of type, or if they don't have a type of men they prefer, and simply love all

men?

-private
    And your -nol source was?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    And your -nol

source was?
    Pheromania 4Match Spray for Men.
    I do 2 sprays on my neck, 2 ones behind my ears, and

2 on my cheeks.
    always 2 ones because one on the right and one on the left....
    Having so far good success with it.

And this "oh i do not do that on the first date" appears to be a "typical" Pheromones reaction.

Default Ethnity and Race and the differences related to pheromones

Here are some good reads to help you understand what is going on. This has come up a lot

lately.

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showth...ghlight=africa

nhttp://pherolibrary.com/forum/showth...phic#post16856

http://h<br /> <br /> ttp://pherol...August-03.html
    #2. Our sense of smell is not just strong or

weak, each individual has an entirely unique smelling ability grid. According to a survey conducted by National

Geographic, individuals vary greatly as to what they can and can not smell. Normal healthy individuals may be able

to detect certain smells accurately, and be completely unable to detect other smells. For example, half of all women

surveyed were unable to identify the smell of a banana without visual cues. Men, what this means is that half of all

the women you run into on the street are completely unable to tell whether you have a banana in your pocket or are

just glad to see them! [ :-) Sorry. I just had to say that] No, really that doesn't mean anything, but what does

mean something is that only 71% of the women surveyed and 67% of the men could detect the sex pheromone

androstenone. So no matter how "ripe" you are scent-wise, 30% of the folks you run into aren't "getting it", at

least not very loud and clear. Ready for another shocker? The ability to detect androstenone, which is already

starting to look like an indicator of how heavily "sexed" we are, varies not only from individual to individual, but

from country (culture) to country as well. For example 75% of Latin American men can smell androstenone loud and

clear, compared to only 63% of the men living in the US. Surprised? No? OK, and who ranks number one world-wide in

the ability to detect androstenone? (envelope please...) Africa, with a 78% detection rate for men and a whopping

85% for women! One more interesting point though. What 3 countries (cultures) do you think have the widest gap

between men and women in the ability to detect pheromones? (ie: frustrated women living with guys who don't "get

it") And the winner is.....Asia, the Caribbean and the UK!!!!! Hey, I'm not making this up, so no angry letters

please. I'm just writing down the statistics. You draw your own conclusions.

Journeyman

bjf,

Yes smell varies a lot.

My father and me can smell things into a very sensitive way, where my mother when she smells it can not smell

anything, because it is too light scent.
    Also into the area i am living there are a lot of people sniffing cocaine

... as well as smoking also influences the way the nose works ...
    But is it really about the scent? I mean

Phermones work on the base of a trigger into the brain ... so afterall even if they can not smell a pheromone, they

trigger can still be called into the brain, if you know what i mean

Private,

I know what you

mean....but I was only trying to illustrate that pheromones have different ties with different ethnicities. The

preference for some of them may be stronger in certain cultures.

An educated guess, but I think that the

places where something like none can be smelled the most, it is most prevalent in the men there (because people

without the ability to smell none can learn to, and where it is more prevalent, people probably have learned to at

higher rates). Therefore, it is probably more prefered because of pheromone conditioning during childhood and just

generally being used to it and being able to put up with it.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Private,

I know

what you mean....but I was only trying to illustrate that pheromones have different ties with different ethnicities.

The preference for some of them may be stronger in certain cultures.

places where something like none can be smelled the most, it is most prevalent in the men there (because people

without the ability to smell none can learn to, and where it is more prevalent, people probably have learned to at

higher rates). Therefore, it is probably more prefered because of pheromone conditioning during childhood and just

Good post, yes it makes all sense. The ethnic

origin, is carried on into the genes, and it depends on the mixture of genes. Actually it is hard to say it by

country of origination, as much people i know are just mixed ... France+Spain, Greece+Turkey, Brazil+France ...

many genes mixed.
    So it is hard to say from the surface or the country of origination to which a person tends to

But it is good to keep that mind.

-private

Private,

I know

what you mean....but I was only trying to illustrate that pheromones have different ties with different ethnicities.

The preference for some of them may be stronger in certain cultures.

That's a pretty loose connection. Since

smell is a completely different organ from the VNO, if we accept that the VNO is where mones are detected whether or

not you can smell them would not need be in any way related. It would be like relating taste to tactile sensations

on your tongue. Similar spot but detected different methods of detection.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Why is it a loose

connection?

more none conditioning <---- More none on the skin ---> more people can smell it

Why wouldn't it work the other

way?

Less none on skin causing people to be more sensitive to it? Generally when you are exposed to something

frequently you become acclimated to it and tend to be less sensitive to it, not more.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Less none on the skin does mean

people would be more sensitive to it and not being able to tolerate it.

As far as what you are thinking in

terms of being able to smell it more, I see what you are saying. However, my idea is premised on the learning to

smell none phenomena among those who can't smell it to begin with. I think that people that live in communities

where more of it exists on the skin are exposed to it more. As you know, being exposed to none has helped a lot of

people on the forum learn to smell it. My smell in general has improved since I started using these things and

colognes and eos. There is that one study about being able to learn to smell none which I am sure you have seen.

So I think a community where none exists in higher amounts can probably smell it better, overall.

If none is

in higher amounts in a community, I would argue that it would be more preferred than in other communities because

our preferences are theoretically determined by our phero-conditioning during our childhoods.

In that study

that Phero news talked about, it breaks down the regions into this:

75% of Latin American men can smell

androstenone loud and clear, compared to only 63% of the men living in the US.

Who ranks number one

world-wide in the ability to detect androstenone? (envelope please...) Africa, with a 78% detection rate for men and

a whopping 85% for women!

What 3 countries (cultures) do you think have the widest gap between men and women

in the ability to detect pheromones? (ie: frustrated women living with guys who don't "get it") And the winner

is.....Asia, the Caribbean and the UK!!!!!

---------

Africa it is high. Have we determined that

african americans tend to go for more none heavy mixes on this board? Also, african american women seem to go for

the harder types.

As far as south america, I tend to think of those sweaty ricky martin videos I know

that is latin america, but I don't know, my intuition tells me that they would favor none levels higher than the

u.s. or europe.

The last three, asia, UK and the caribbean: it seems the general consensus on the boards

that you have to be careful with none in asia compared to that in the u.s. As for the UK, all I can think of his

the study on mens faces where UK women preferred one with softer, less testesterone related features than the US

women. As for the caribbean, I am stumped.

Less none on the

skin does mean people would be more sensitive to it and not being able to tolerate it.

As far as what you are

thinking in terms of being able to smell it more, I see what you are saying. However, my idea is premised on the

learning to smell none phenomena among those who can't smell it to begin with. I think that people that live in

communities where more of it exists on the skin are exposed to it more. As you know, being exposed to none has

helped a lot of people on the forum learn to smell it. My smell in general has improved since I started using these

things and colognes and eos. There is that one study about being able to learn to smell none which I am sure you

have seen. So I think a community where none exists in higher amounts can probably smell it better, overall.

If

none is in higher amounts in a community, I would argue that it would be more preferred than in other communities

because our preferences are theoretically determined by our phero-conditioning during our childhoods.

In that

study that Phero news talked about, it breaks down the regions into this:

75% of Latin American men can smell

androstenone loud and clear, compared to only 63% of the men living in the US.

Who ranks number one world-wide

in the ability to detect androstenone? (envelope please...) Africa, with a 78% detection rate for men and a whopping

85% for women!

What 3 countries (cultures) do you think have the widest gap between men and women in the

ability to detect pheromones? (ie: frustrated women living with guys who don't "get it") And the winner

is.....Asia, the Caribbean and the UK!!!!!

---------

Africa it is high. Have we determined that african

americans tend to go for more none heavy mixes on this board? Also, african american women seem to go for the harder

types.

As far as south america, I tend to think of those sweaty ricky martin videos I know that is latin

america, but I don't know, my intuition tells me that they would favor none levels higher than the u.s. or europe.

The last three, asia, UK and the caribbean: it seems the general consensus on the boards that you have to be

careful with none in asia compared to that in the u.s. As for the UK, all I can think of his the study on mens faces

where women preferred one with softer, less testesterone related features than the US women. As for the caribbean, I

am stumped.
    You're still making an assumption based on the belief that the peoples in a given area or of

a given race cannot smell none better or worse inherently. Since asians for an example seem to produce fewer mones,

why wouldn't they be naturally less sensitive to it and/or less able to smell it? Assuming darwinian selection, the

Asian people developed in a culture that high none was not needful to successful reproduction thus produce lless

none. Would that cause the VNO to atrophy producing reduced reactions relative to smell or would it tend to make the

people hyper-senitive to it? We have to account for base ability to detect none before we can make reasonable

assumptions about learned responses.

I've been to South America recently; Peru last summer. despite my

increased awareness of mones I did not detect none any more there than here in Texas. I also saw very similar

reactions to a mix that I commonly wear here.

Thomas Jefferson

It's a waste of time to

generalize or stereotype 'mone preferences among geographical areas or race for that matter. There are too many

other cultural and social factors involved to draw meaningful conclusions. For example, back home in Seattle Black

and White women rarely notice me. In Honolulu--a different place and culture--they give me far more attention with

or without 'mones.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

You guys are right, it is not worth

over-thinking as there are no hard and fast rules. Just trying to point out that there are differences, and that is

why *maybe* he keeps getting positive results from Brazillian women.

Journeyman

You guys are right,

it is not worth over-thinking as there are no hard and fast rules. Just trying to point out that there are

differences, and that is why *maybe* he keeps getting positive results from Brazillian women.
    Yea, but i

got positive results from brazil girls before using -mones too ...
    I am really impressed with my ratio with them

... it is like 1:5 (1 hit out of 5 tries)

-private

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    It's a waste of

time to generalize or stereotype 'mone preferences among geographical areas or race for that matter. There are too

many other cultural and social factors involved to draw meaningful conclusions. For example, back home in Seattle

Black and White women rarely notice me. In Honolulu--a different place and culture--they give me far more attention

with or without 'mones.
    Yea I noticed the same. I am traveling a lot, and I noticed that there are some

areas, where i can gain a lot of hits, but others where it is almost totally impossible to find any girl that likes

to go any further with me.

Journeyman

That could make a man

move,lol

Enlightened One

Good you got laid private lol.

Seems nol might work for ya. Any contact with her since ?

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    Good you got laid

private lol. Seems nol might work for ya. Any contact with her since ?
    yes yesterday i spend a full night

with her, beeing out of house, beeing on the beach at night can be quite fun :-)

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

... interesting conversation,

guys.

I've heard wonderful things about Brazillian women -- in particular, those from Rio. The

romantic culture there is supposedly very favorable for males, due in part to male-female ratios.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis

interesting conversation, guys.

I've heard wonderful things about Brazillian women -- in particular,

those from Rio. The romantic culture there is supposedly very favorable for males, due in part to male-female

ratios.
    Yea Brazil girls are opened to everything, and amazing gorgeous ...
    But they appear not to like

everyone ... they are still quite picky ... The girl i spend last night, told me that she has like 4-5 guys that are

in love with her, but she does not want any of them. when a girl says that, you feel really especial

Enlightened One

If you have that pheromone edge

you will find like i do that that happens quite a bit.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    If you have that

pheromone edge you will find like i do that that happens quite a bit.
    It would be interessting, to see

what happens when I meet her again, but without -mones.
    I am still totally skeptical ... but at the same time, i

fear if i do not put them on, i might notice a dffierence, and for some reason i fear for that difference.

It's a waste of

time to generalize or stereotype 'mone preferences among geographical areas or race for that matter. There are too

many other cultural and social factors involved to draw meaningful conclusions. For example, back home in Seattle

Black and White women rarely notice me. In Honolulu--a different place and culture--they give me far more attention

with or without 'mones.
    VERY interesting.. Will be interesting to see if I notice any difference in

Australia compared to Norway..

By the way, for any swedish girls reading this post, we norwegian men love you

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by TheViking
    VERY

interesting.. Will be interesting to see if I notice any difference in Australia compared to Norway..

By the

way, for any swedish girls reading this post, we norwegian men love you
    Swedish girls are famous here

in Europe, I guess mostly for their look, a lot of beautiful girls.
    A friend of mine has a gf in Sweden, and he

explained me that the culture is there different. Girls usually do the first step to men, but afterall, they expect

everything to be shaed .... when there is a kid, the men has to do half of taking care over it ... and there are no

discussions about that, it is simply a culture rule.
    Maybe I misunderstood, but is that true?

Well, it is becoming more and

more normal for men to take a more active part in raising the children and doing house-work more on the same line as

the women (although there are exceptions of course, and older people still have a more "the wife does the

house-work" kind of attitude).. I thought that was the direction the entire world was heading? ..At least in

industrialized countries where it is normal for both to have a job/career etc...

And yes, swedish girls look

smashing - at least the stereotype, and there's many of them it seems

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by TheViking
    Well, it is

becoming more and more normal for men to take a more active part in raising the children and doing house-work more

on the same line as the women (although there are exceptions of course, and older people still have a more "the wife

does the house-work" kind of attitude).. I thought that was the direction the entire world was heading? ..At least

in industrialized countries where it is normal for both to have a job/career etc...

And yes, swedish girls look

smashing - at least the stereotype, and there's many of them it seems
    If I think more about it,

then you are anyways right ... men are required to do that all ... sometimes i wonder what happend to the world,

everyone wants to be successfull into their lives, making a lot of money, having their own carreer ... 30 years ago,

people just tried to have enough for eating, and living ... it was working to live ... now it is living to work

"30 years ago, people just

tried to have enough for eating, and living ... it was working to live ... now it is living to work"

Some folks think that way because they hate their job. But for many work and life are irrevocably intertwined and I

don't think that has changed that much. Both my father and grandfather were very carreer minded. I've always

considered my job--music--to be my main purpose in life and my entire lifestyle revolves around it. I look forward

to work and don't like too many days off. After a few days off I can't wait to get back. It's not the

money--although that's nice--but the purpose and accomplishment that drives most carreers.

It would pretty

dad burn boring to spend all day eating, drinking, chasing women and getting high. Chasing after rugrats and

housework would be an even worse fate...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Yep. After having worked the

last few weeks as a security guard (just saving up some money for my education), I can say for sure that I could

never live with that kind of job if it was not just for a short time.. The older you get and more experience you get

from the life the more clear it becomes that you should choose your education and career because of something you

really want to do, not something you HAVE TO DO..

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by private
    sometimes i wonder what happend to the world, everyone wants to be successfull into their lives,

making a lot of money, having their own carreer ... 30 years ago, people just tried to have enough for eating, and

living ... it was working to live ... now it is living to work
    I think a lot of this has to do with

advertisers convincing us to buy things we don't really need. Add the unrealistic lifestyles people see in the

hypno box, I mean television, and society gets brainwashed into thinking that's how they should be

living.

Some folks think that way because they hate their job. But for many work and life

are irrevocably intertwined and I don't think that has changed that much. Both my father and grandfather were very

carreer minded. I've always considered my job--music--to be my main purpose in life and my entire lifestyle

revolves around it. I look forward to work and don't like too many days off. After a few days off I can't wait to

get back. It's not the money--although that's nice--but the purpose and accomplishment that drives most

carreers.

I'm one of those job haters. Sleep deprived during the week, I spend my weekend

catching up on rest. Constantly running into stupid politics working as a contractor for the military without much

sense of purpose or accomplishment. And I'm one of the "brainwashed" that I mentioned above. I ran up a huge credit

card debt trying to buy happiness, and became indentured to the banks. Though I've made a substantial dent in my

unsecured debt, right now, with the money I make, my vestment in my 401(k), and the vacation days/year I get for my

senority, I'd be taking a huge step backwards to quit. The jobs I see offered in my field are in areas with higher

costs of living and only pay about half of what I'm making now. So I live to work. Still haven't decided what to

do when I grow up.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information