Close

Thread: Introduction.

Default Introduction.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all,

I like to

post an introductory thread to any forum that I join.

A little background on myself.

I go by Felstorm

almost exclusivley. I'm 25 year old male. College educated, blah blah blah.

Anyway, I'm 6' 1" @170lbs, and

I've recently started to body-build and I came across this forum whilst looking for andro supplements. I take

Norandrosterione and tribulus terrestris (1AD, and Muscle Jack) to help build muscle mass, and I noticed that it is

the active ingredient in most, if not all the "attractants" for sale on the business half of the website was

androsterone/iol/none or related hormones.

I found this rather interesting. As I am a virgin, and women have

largely ignored me. (it's also been largely due to lack of interest on my part) That is until just recently when I

started taking the pro-hormone, and testosterone boosters in 1AD and Muscle Jack. Since I've started cycling the

prohormones, I've noticed that women come around more and look me in the eye longer than they have in the past.

Which isn't much of a difference, but it's noticable to me... not that I actually know what to do with them even

after I catch them. But it's fun none-the-less.

I'll admit that I'm pretty much an idiot when it comes to

women. I'm an introvert who hates the bar-scene/nightclubs. I don't drink or smoke, and have no incentive to hang

around other people that drink and smoke.

So I'm thinking: I'm the perfect guinea pig.

I'm always up

for a science experiment. And I'm thinking about playing at love-chemist with pheromones. I've read through quite

a bit of the older material, and will be making a few purchases based upon advice found in the stickies.

I

intend to start with SoE, TE, and NPA.

My test subjects will be myself, and I intend to record the affects of

all three as "stand alones" on men and women in public. (ie Walmart, the Mall, coffee shops, Campus.) Being the

nerdy twit that I am, I have access to the college chemistry department, and all the wonderful tools therein I

should be able to accurately dose the levels of pheromones that I am using. Wish me luck...

Hi.....

I as

well am a newbie. I have been using mones (AE) for the last two weeks with positive results. Lots of fun. You work

out, you are increasing your natural hormone levels, and you have the aid of pheromone additives. You got a good

thing begining. : )

What was your major and where abouts do you live?

You should look into Chikara, WAGG,

and AE. My next purchase is going to be Chikara.

Yup as everyone says, you gotta experiment. I am glad you got

that down. : )

Here is a good

link.....
    http://pherolibrary.com/product-table.html

Keep us informed

-S

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Journeyman

I recommend WAGG too...I

didn´t get any good reactions until I started using WAGG with other products. Maybe I have a slight Clint Eastwood

syndrome
    Like the Phoenix bird, rising from the ashes of my old self

Felstorm,

I would rethink

getting TE and NPA since they are just different dilutions of the same pheromone formula.
    I've always considered

NPA the better deal due to its versatility. You can use it as an additive with your cologne, apply it directly, or

dilute it with a neutral carrier to essesntially make your own TE. (It sounds like you shouldn't have trouble

getting good clean ethanol.)
    The only advantage that I would give TE over NPA is the fact that you can currently

buy it in the Beginner's Kit and snag some freebies with it.

If your budget permits I would suggest getting one

of the wider spectrum products like Chikara or WAGG. My primary criteria in choosing between these two would be

whether or not I was interested in a fragranced product. Chikara is scented, WAGG is not.

SOE's unscented

version will give you more latitude in terms of making fragrance choices. The scented version is nice, but its

fragrance cannot be counted on to provide adequate cover for the other unscented products (which DO have an aroma.)

The fewer fragranced products you use at one time, the better your chances of avoiding scent clashes.

Oscar

Felstorm,

Oscar is right

about not bothering with both NPA and TE, it's a waste of money to buy both since they are the same thing. My own

preference is TE because it is easier to use without mixing. You aren't as likely to get an OD with it.

For the

other product, I have had great results with Chikara, both as a stand alone and mixed with TE. WAGG seems to get

people to relax more but there is none of the sexual-ness that Chikara has.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

What do the people who

replied to Felstorm's post make of Perception? I've been using the newbie kit, having fun, but I'm looking to

experiment more.
    Thanks

Welcome Felstorm, you're gonna have fun with pheromones I think. I only discovered

them a few weeks ago, but I've already noticed increased attention.
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

im pretty much in the

same situation only im not a fridg like you & i dont workout(not enough to say i do at least) i did have strange

resuts but im still in experiment mode
    i post some situations once in a while ...
    do a search if you whant some

info on products ...
    also note what works for one dosent neceserly works for another (i tried a lot but i still

have to try more.even after 2-3 monts!)

Quote Originally Posted by Felstorm
    I'll admit

that I'm pretty much an idiot when it comes to women. I'm an introvert who hates the bar-scene/nightclubs. I

don't drink or smoke, and have no incentive to hang around other people that drink and smoke.

welcome!

well if you are thinking that all men are born to be good with women. well ok, a

small percentage maybe, but for me and for other people on this forum they have gotten huge help from some ... well

hmmm ... guides. some of them have been discussed in the forum, just do a search and you'll find something

incredible, just as i did.

pheromones may give you some awesome hits or they just might give just some edge

(like they do for me). it depends on the person! but you have to work on your attitude and get some information how

to act and how to push the right "buttons" with women. the social programming you have of buying dinners, giving

flowers, gifts, many compliments, being the ultimate nicest guy in the first dates just gonna mislead you and loose

your money and it is not going work well. the tip is DYD.

have fun.

and actually bar / clubscene is

one of the worsest places to try to find women. altough they are there to have fun and maybe look for men, they have

this barrier or secure system to block the most men away because a good looking woman is being approaches numberous

times a night and this is the reason why the bar scene is not the very best for looking for women.

good luck,

phinmone

Welcome, felstrom Best of luck

with the experimenting, and we look forward to hearing about your results.

~Silver

Journeyman

Yea...DYD. I´m confident

about that I´ll get the hang of "the game" if I just keep trying. After all, I got the edge over those people who

don´t use mones
    Like the Phoenix bird, rising from the ashes of my old self

Ummm.... trib is not enough of

a PCT for 1-AD. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you shouldn't be using either.

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Felstorm, Welcome to the forum

and the wonderful world of pheromones. Keep an open mind and dont get discouraged if your first few attempts are

unsuccessful.

Felstorm,

I would

rethink getting TE and NPA since they are just different dilutions of the same pheromone formula.
    I've always

considered NPA the better deal due to its versatility. You can use it as an additive with your cologne, apply it

directly, or dilute it with a neutral carrier to essesntially make your own TE. (It sounds like you shouldn't have

trouble getting good clean ethanol.)
    The only advantage that I would give TE over NPA is the fact that you can

currently buy it in the Beginner's Kit and snag some freebies with it.
    Okay. The lab-grade ethanol

isn't a problem at all. From the looks of things I will proably buy the NPA then as it is unscented, and I can mix

with other fragrances.

*starts thinking up ways to get AXE out of the can without blowing it up*

From

the looks of things I'll be doing measurements in the milli and microliter range. One question: These pheromones

are a solution and not a suspension, correct? I'm going to assume a solution based upon the use of ethanol as an

admixture/dilutant.

Are there other chemicals I should be aware of that might "ruin" or destroy the potency or

effectiveness of pheromones if they are used as admixtures? Ie, possible additives in cologne, or aftershaves that

might cause unwanted accelerated breakdown of the pheromone?

If your budget permits I would suggest

getting one of the wider spectrum products like Chikara or WAGG. My primary criteria in choosing between these two

would be whether or not I was interested in a fragranced product. Chikara is scented, WAGG is not.
    I'll

probably cross TE out and put Chikara on my list then. Thank you.

SOE's unscented version will give

you more latitude in terms of making fragrance choices. The scented version is nice, but its fragrance cannot be

counted on to provide adequate cover for the other unscented products (which DO have an aroma.) The fewer fragranced

products you use at one time, the better your chances of avoiding scent clashes.
    From the information

that I have gathered 'rone has a stenchy odor and needs a decent cover scent. I really don't like the idea of

walking around smelling like my gym socks. Are the others ('none and etc...) "odorless" or do they posess a little

funk to them as well?

Thank you for all your replys.

Vincere Vel Mori

Journeyman

Welcome to LS

Quote Originally Posted by Felstorm
    From the

information that I have gathered 'rone has a stenchy odor and needs a decent cover scent. I really don't like the

idea of walking around smelling like my gym socks. Are the others ('none and etc...) "odorless" or do they posess a

little funk to them as well?

Thank you for all your replys.

Vincere Vel Mori
    It's none that has

the bad smell. Rone has little if any.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Welcome and keep us posted

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Welcome, Felstorm!
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Update.

Okay. I got the

package I ordered last Monday, today.

I ordered the following:

"Newbie kit" TE, musk oil, asst. gelpacks

and an atomiser.

1 x bottle of NPA

1 x bottle of Chikara.

Next week I'm going to order a bottle of

AE and Perception.

Initial reactions.

I took a shower and cleaned up without soap, just hot water and

shampooed my hair. This way I figured I was essentially scent neutral accept for my own odors. I had refrained from

using underarm deodorant for a week and used Drakkar Noir as a cover scent to my own smell, which usually isn't

strong. A "just in case" thing.

I cracked open the bottle of Edge and took a whiff. I almost dropped the

bottle. The odd thing is I really didn't smell much of anything. Only way I can describe it as, is it was like

olfactory "nails on the chalkboard". I didn't like it, it was like an instinctual "whoa! ugh!"... Despite this, I

took a glass stirring rod about the size of a #2 pencil dipped just the bottom end in the bottle and applied one

"dab" to my left wrist. (for future note when I say I used a "dab" this is the measurement I wll be using.) After

drying I didn't detect any smell whatsoever.

I then applied one spray of Chikara to my right wrist. The aroma

is quite pleasant, at least I think so. "Exotic" is what comes to mind. I wouldn't hesitate to wear it by itself,

and one spray is more than enough in my own opinion.

I then opened the bottle of NPA. And almost as quick as

I opened it, I put the cap back on. "Strong" is bit of understatement. Like TE, I didn't like this at all in it's

natural state. Definately needs a cover scent. I didn't apply any of this to my body. I'll only do that after

cutting with pure ethanol and other scents.

The musk oil wasn't unpleasant. Smelled spicy like my grandmas

spice drawer. I wouldn't wear it alone either. I just didn't like it that much. I think it would compliment

Drakkar Noir nicely.

Okay. My first test subject was my mom. (50 year old caucasian) I let her smell my left

wrist first, the straight TE. And I quote, "It smells like stale cat piss.". I guess I'll have to be careful with

this stuff because I can't smell it myself.

I let her smell the Chikara next. She liked that enough to smell

it three times. She was a little grumpy when she came over and it seemed to brighten her mood a bit. Not much

though. She still bitched at me a little.

I'm going to sit down tonight and cook up some formulas using the

following as reagents:

Colognes:

Drakkar Noir.
    Adidas Adrenaline.
    Cerutti Image.
    Aramis.
    AXE

Voodoo
    AXE Pheonix
    Aqua Velva

Essential oils.

Patchouli
    Sandalwood
    Myrrh

Mental state:

I've been wearing both the dab of TE and single spray of Chikara for 5 hours. I don't feel like I usually do,

definately different, I can't put my finger on just what it is yet.

More later. Going to go out and do some

shopping.

Enlightened One

Alter ego will smack you sensless

in a good way

Perception without the cover scent 3 sprays and less is actually quite unnoticeable - but

noticeable at the same time.

Thread Information