Close

Stranger

Question what happens when you stop?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok here's

my problem. i've had plenty of nice hits using chikara + npa + soe gel packs, but i don't want to keep using them

so much. as soon as i got the package in the mail, i used all of them everyday before school, reapplied sometimes

for the night and i got some good hits. now lets say i develop a relationship that in all likelihood would not have

happened without the use of -mones.

there was this girl i knew, absolutely gorgeous and we had a little fling

over the summer that kind of fizzled out. it was great for the time, and i didnt even need to use the -mones to get

her. i want to see if i can rekindle the flame so to speak (with the help of some trusty pheromones of course). the

problem is that i dont want to use the -mones during school anymore because a) i dont get as many hits and b) using

the -mones everyday will make them run out faster. i could see this girl a lot in school, but i'm only going to

use the -mones on the weekends or after school. will it confuse her to unexplainably find me that much more

attractive only while outside of school?

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by petree
    there was this

girl i knew, absolutely gorgeous and we had a little fling over the summer that kind of fizzled out. it was great

for the time, and i didnt even need to use the -mones to get her. i want to see if i can rekindle the flame so to

speak (with the help of some trusty pheromones of course). the problem is that i dont want to use the -mones during

school anymore because a) i dont get as many hits and b) using the -mones everyday will make them run out faster. i

could see this girl a lot in school, but i'm only going to use the -mones on the weekends or after school. will it

confuse her to unexplainably find me that much more attractive only while outside of school?
    More likely

it will be a waste of your time and effort if you focus on one girl.

If there were really a way guys could get

that one specific girl, someone would have packaged it and sold it by now.

Oh, wait. That would be Archer

Sloan. Did anyone actually RECEIVE anything from the guy? Did they try his system? Did it work?

I am a newbie but I can give my

input.

I suggest a change in personality. While in school be serious about school and your studies. Avoid her in

school as much as possible. Dont start up lengthy conversations, tell her you need to get to class and/or work on a

project/homwork. Then after school be relaxed and have fun. hang out with her. (with mones) It may take a few

days/week for her to pick up on this personality change. Then she will understand that you became serious about

school but will also know how much fun you are outside of school.

BTW are in in highschool or college?

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Stranger

sounds like a good idea surreal,

thanks for the input. i really did a good job of relaxing and having fun with her over the summer, school just

messed things up a bit. i'm still rocking in high school. we dont actually have any classes together, so it wont

be too hard to 'avoid' her most of the time.

friendly1 - this is not the only girl i'm looking at, i'm

still working the mojo with a few others, i'll get some results up here soon

for some clarification - she is

in the 'gorgeous/popular' clique, thought by many to be the hottest girl in my class, i'm not in their

'clique', i'm more of a floater but i hang out with a lot of them so this was quite the accomplishment for me

I think just change clothes or

dress up when you see her in the weekends I think mones help or enhance what you already have, they wont make you

look any cuter or uglier, but if your wearing nice clothes , nice breath and a little mones you would have that

upper hand. Always remember to smile and look her in the eyes when you speak to her.

Journeyman

"Oh, wait. That would be

Archer Sloan. Did anyone actually RECEIVE anything from the guy? Did they try his system? Did it

...work</SPAN>?" --If anyone could teach me how to quote id truly appreciate it.

I know this post is kinda late but yeah I received the product about two months ago. Interesting

stuff that makes sense. Its all about her subconscious. Have yet to try it in the real world though because I havent

really gotten the chance with the specific girl im after.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Rover The Dog
    "Oh, wait.

That would be Archer Sloan. Did anyone actually RECEIVE anything from the guy? Did they try his

system? Did it ...work</SPAN>?" --If anyone could teach me how to quote id truly appreciate

it.

To learn how to quote properly, click on the QUOTE button at the

lower right-hand corner of a message and look at the text carefully. You'll see two embedded codes. The first, at

the beginning of the quoted section, starts with "[ quote =...]" (I inserted a space between "[" and "q" to prevent

the forum software from messing up this message. You close the quoted section with "[ /quote]" (again, I inserted a

space).

I know this post is kinda late but yeah I received the product about two months

ago. Interesting stuff that makes sense. Its all about her subconscious. Have yet to try it in the real world though

because I havent really gotten the chance with the specific girl im after.
    Well, until someone

actually tries it, we won't know how effective it is.

But thanks anyway. At least we know SOMEONE actually

received the package.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Have_Courage
    I've also

wondered what happens when you're not around, especially in the office when the -mones have worked for your target?

Will the impression of you just fizzle over when other jealous guys back stabs you? How do we deal

with the "after effects"?
    People eventually move on. You will be remembered but the targets don't stop

their lives and wait for you to come back to them.

If a girl really wants you, she will pursue you, even if you

don't realize that is what is happening.

Just last night, I realized a woman to whom I am NOT attracted in any

way is interested in me. She came to a club I did not mention to her, was mirroring my body language (forcing me to

constantly alter my position to break any sense of rapport or harmony she might have been feeling), and asked me if

I would be going to another particular place tonight.

For my part, I tried not to make eye contact with her, but

remained as polite as I know how to be. I also told her I would not be at that club and did not say what my plans

are. She is fairly mature, so I hope she gets the message quickly.

But that's how it works. The women will

chase men in subtle ways (and sometimes not so subtle) by putting themselves in front of the men repeatedly. So,

for example, if you notice a table of women at a club or restaurant where one keeps getting up and walking past you

to go to the restroom, it may be she wants to meet you. Of course, you have to look for other signs, but that is

another example of how they show their interest.

"But that's how it works.

The women will chase men in subtle ways (and sometimes not so subtle) by putting themselves in front of the men

repeatedly."
    My ex-GF hasn't spoken to me for a month since our fierily demise, e.g., she told her

husband about our relationship. Well, I did get a few cellphones calls where she yelled at me and hung up (similar

emails as well). I'd rather not see her and thus avoid heartache and possible confrontation. However, she always

seems to be hanging around where I can see her, but ignores me. Today she walked into my classroom and sat several

feet behind me while a music performance was in progress (she's not a student in that class). I thought she wanted

to talk to me but ignored me and walked out. An hour later she was sitting just outside of my office door. I walked

towards her and called out her name. She had no reaction, looked through me, stood up and walked away when I got

within a couple feet.

Any idea what she's doing? Is she pursuing me? Demonstrating how well she can ignore

me? Showing me she still cares but needs to teach me a lesson? She won't speak a word to me. Just what does the

"silent treament" mean after a month?
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

She's obviously got problems, but

why do you care? Sounds like you want to get back together, but she really was never your GF, was she?

If things weren't so

complicated, of course I'd like to keep seeing her. But she's married and I'm trying to learn from my mistakes.

Well, she was my friend and lover so I think that qualifies as a GF. We weren't going "steady" like in high school,

but we did see one another (intimately) nearly everyday for 2 months. I realize she's playing some type of weird

game. I just don't understand why or what it means. Incidentally, I've done my best to stay away from her--no

phone calls, email or AIM, but she keeps tangling herself infront of me and then gives me the cold shoulder. I have

a feeling she didn't really tell her husband about us...

Probably....good thing you didn't

send the letter

I'd stay away from her. She

sounds kind of scary.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    I'd stay away from

her. She sounds kind of scary.
    What I was thinking

Yeah *sigh* she is kind of scary:

wild temper, uncontrolled impulses, wicked and sharp as a whip. Too bad she's so hot and drives me crazy.
    Last edited by Gegogi; 12-10-2004 at 01:09 AM.

I'd suggest careful amounts of

friendliness and diplomacy for the guys and charm for the lady. After all, the chemicals can only enhance what's

already in abundance. Hmm, I've never thought of potential lovers as "targets." Are you from a military family?

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Any idea what

she's doing? Is she pursuing me? Demonstrating how well she can ignore me? Showing me she still cares but needs to

teach me a lesson? She won't speak a word to me. Just what does the "silent treament" mean after a month?

She cannot let go of you. She is probably feeling some very strong, mixed emotions. About all you can do is try

to look out for yourself. You are not responsible for her emotions.

My advice is to ignore her, or at least act

like you are ignoring her, no matter how badly you want to do otherwise.

My experience tells me there is a

strong chance she and you will get back together for another round of misery -- maybe several rounds of misery.

Thanks Friendly, you're probably

right about everything. I have a bad feeling about the situation and it's good that Christmas Break will clear

campus for a month. Hopefully enough time for both of us to get a grip on reality. And, yeah, I don't need any more

worms in my can. Meanwhile I plan to eat, drink and be merry starting tomorrow!

Gegogi, how about posting some pics

of this crazy chick? We want to see what you were banging. Hey, maybe its all worth it

She's angry

with you but attracted/obssessed at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    If things

weren't so complicated, of course I'd like to keep seeing her. But she's married and I'm trying to learn from my

mistakes. Well, she was my friend and lover so I think that qualifies as a GF. We weren't going "steady" like in

high school, but we did see one another (intimately) nearly everyday for 2 months. I realize she's playing some

type of weird game. I just don't understand why or what it means. Incidentally, I've done my best to stay away

from her--no phone calls, email or AIM, but she keeps tangling herself infront of me and then gives me the cold

shoulder. I have a feeling she didn't really tell her husband about us...
    Sounds like you still are

infatuated with her bro.YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS WOMAN!Look at all the trouble she has already caused.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Have_Courage
    Could this

be those withdrawal symptoms as in falling out of love with the hubby or you? Maybe she's trying to seek balance in

those love hormones (oxytocin etc) or some validation from the hubby or you.
    I doubt she is falling in or

out of love. She just seems to be kind of mixed up. But then, I am only guessing. It's really impossible to get

a clear picture of what is going on with a person whose behavior is being described in brief messages.

She sent me 2 blank emails this

morning, I guess to match the no-talk phone calls and ignoring me in person. I think Friendly nailed it again.

She's very mixed up because all the feelings are still whirling around in her. While we were going out she

frequently broke up with me only to call me a few hours later or the next day like nothing happened, often demanding

phone sex! My, she loves to pound her pund, something I admire in a woman. Unfortunately, I am infatuated (or worse)

but staying away and haven't contacted her for a month. It's difficult to ignore her when she hangs around my door

just to give me the cold treatment and make me feel bad...

Phero Pharaoh

You definitely need to meet

someone else. Maybe change your habits, if you can. But you were right when you said Christmas break would give

you a chance to get away from her.

Thread Information