Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Most of my experience in life

has been in a leadership role of one sort or another. Mostly corporate with teams of technical people reporting to

me. During that time I knew nothing of mones. Instead I relied on some good leadership training. People will

willingly follow a leader who shows through actions that he thinks of his people first and supports them in every

way possible. Far too many leaders rely on the brute force approach, "I am in charge and you'll do what I tell

you". Your people will follow you that way, many grudgingly. But if they know that you think as "we" and they are

all part of it you'll have their enthusiastic support in many more cases. It's a harder approach to use but once

you earn their respect you'll have a far better team for it and your job will be much easier.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Trust me, I have been on both

sides of that type of leadership and its definitely not the best way to go. I am not planning on having my

leadership style devolve back into that way of thinking.

The thing with the mones that I am wanting is for

whomever I may be addressing to "perk up" and think to themselves (subconscienously) "hey I should listen to this

guy"
    type of effect.

TRy using TE or Perception but

be sparing with it at first and you'd probably do well to avoid superior officers while wearing it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Hehe, yea I'll keep that in

mind.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie gal
    I take showers

every morning. I would think the soap will clean the mones out. Is that right?
    Mobley's answer/thought

... NOPE. NG, if you've been reading, you've run across mone build up. I AM NOT an expert. With that being said,

this is a non expert's thought ... you know how women use make up, and at the end of the day, they wash their

faces, and then use one of those pads to thoroughly clean the rest of the make up off? That's how mone build up

works, I THINK. Showering won't cut it because of the oils, is my thought. If you're not sweating, your pores

won't become completely clean. Anyone? Anyone? Ideas/thoughts fer dee liddle lady?

Those are my

thoughts, BG, and I'm stikin wit'em! Hope I've kind of helped.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Mobley's

answer/thought ... NOPE. NG, if you've been reading, you've run across mone build up. I AM NOT an expert. With

that being said, this is a non expert's thought ... you know how women use make up, and at the end of the day, they

wash their faces, and then use one of those pads to thoroughly clean the rest of the make up off? That's how mone

build up works, I THINK. Showering won't cut it because of the oils, is my thought. If you're not sweating, your

pores won't become completely clean. Anyone? Anyone? Ideas/thoughts fer dee liddle lady?
    I accept

that buildup occurs because Jim Kohl and Bruce and some of the other long-timers and experts here say it occurs. But

it is a very confusing thing to consider.

On the one hand, some (or all) of the pheromones are converted by

bacteria on the skin (maybe just Androstenone). On the other hand, washing with soap is SUPPOSED to remove most of

them. And the rest eventually "burn off" through dissipation in the air.

I have gone light and heavy, and

skipped days. Maybe the buildup keeps me on a roll, maybe I just have game and dress well. Maybe I'm just lucky.

Some days, I get no interest at all from women -- maybe I am not around them, maybe I am not feeling well. Maybe

I'm just off.

So, do what makes you feel comfortable, experiment a little, and don't worry. People seem to get

all worked up over the little stuff. It's not like you have to get it all down inside a week.
    Last edited by Friendly1; 12-01-2004 at 08:39 AM.

Ok, tried using 1 spray of TE

on my chest and 1 drop of SPMO on both wrists...seemed to get more attention and was more easily able to take charge

of the group (mostly guys)...not certain if it is the result of the pheromones...will keep experimenting with the

dosage of TE in respect to the SPMO.

I have a question about

application amounts... which is larger a dab or a spray and what is the equivalents of one to make the other (ie how

many dabs = a spray or vversa). Also is a tab just putting finertip over mouth of bottle and flipping it once then

spreading what comes out on you or is it putting a cloth or something like that over the mouth and then spreading

what comes out on the cloth on you?

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by tiberius
    I have a

question about application amounts... which is larger a dab or a spray and what is the equivalents of one to make

the other (ie how many dabs = a spray or vversa). Also is a tab just putting finertip over mouth of bottle and

flipping it once then spreading what comes out on you or is it putting a cloth or something like that over the mouth

and then spreading what comes out on the cloth on you?
    I would think that's what a dab is. Logically a

spray is much more than what a dab will give.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    I accept

that buildup occurs because Jim Kohl and Bruce and some of the other long-timers and experts here say it occurs. But

it is a very confusing thing to consider.

On the one hand, some (or all) of the pheromones are converted by

bacteria on the skin (maybe just Androstenone). On the other hand, washing with soap is SUPPOSED to remove most of

them. And the rest eventually "burn off" through dissipation in the air.
    I'm still not sure what friendly

and mobley mean. A few questions here.
    - showering with soap can only wash out some of the mones, not all?
    -

sweating can get rid of all the mones?
    - if I apply again after the shower, there will be an od?
    - if there is an

od, I will look aggressive instead of getting well-liked>

Is it 'yes' to all the above questions?

Newbie....your skin is composed of a

lot of layers. Furthermore, it is porous, so stuff can penetrate to the lower levels. This is why buildup occurs.

Buildup mostly effects guys using a lot of none on a frequent basis that have small windows of none levels that they

can handle.

I doubt you will experience any of the negative buildup issues.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie gal
    I'm still not

sure what friendly and mobley mean. A few questions here.
    - showering with soap can only wash out some of the

mones, not all?
    - sweating can get rid of all the mones?
    - if I apply again after the shower, there will be an

od?
    - if there is an od, I will look aggressive instead of getting well-liked>

Is it 'yes' to all the above

questions?
    What Friendly & BJF said. As to your question ... Mobley's answer ... without any

scientific background, speaking of meself ... yes, """I think""" tis all possible.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

I

have a question about application amounts... which is larger a dab or a spray and what is the equivalents of one to

make the other (ie how many dabs = a spray or vversa). Also is a tab just putting finertip over mouth of bottle and

flipping it once then spreading what comes out on you or is it putting a cloth or something like that over the mouth

and then spreading what comes out on the cloth on you?
    A dab is done with a bare fingertip,

preferably after washing your hands so as not to contaminate the source. Using a cloth to dab would be a waste of

mones as the cloth would absorb a lot of liquid. I guess if you did it that way, you could carry the cloth in a

pocket or something afterwards, similar to Cassanova and his handkerchief. (I think that's who would wipe his

privates with a handkerchief and would carry it around to influence the women.)

New result...I think I may be

getting close to a good mix for myself using these 2 products. Today I used a total of 4 drops of SPMO (1 on each

forearm and wrist) and a total of 2 dabs of TE, 1 smeared on each side of my lower neck (around the collar line).

Seemed to get a lot of attention today while at work and from my fiance. I had some meetings today and had

absolutely no problem taking center stage and giving good presentations (standing relatively close to audience

1-3meters away). The SO seemed a lot more touchy/feely today than normal.

The experiment goes continues...

Phero Enthusiast

Exclamation

New

result...I think I may be getting close to a good mix for myself using these 2 products. Today I used a total of 4

drops of SPMO (1 on each forearm and wrist) and a total of 2 dabs of TE, 1 smeared on each side of my lower neck

(around the collar line). Seemed to get a lot of attention today while at work and from my fiance. I had some

meetings today and had absolutely no problem taking center stage and giving good presentations (standing relatively

close to audience 1-3meters away). The SO seemed a lot more touchy/feely today than normal.

The experiment goes

continues...
    Let me try your formula. A very important officer will come to visit this week. I'll be

meeting with him. This is a career related meeting - very important. Too bad I haven't got my EW and AE shipment

yet or do you think AE will do a better job - maybe 4 drops of SPMO and 2 dabs of AE? Comments are appreciated

!!!

I couldnt give you any advice

on AE as I have only used it 1 time (fiancé loved the smell-a lot) and not experimented it with it at work on in

more social situations.

Phero Enthusiast

Anybody tried it at social

functions or at work?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information