Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Question Need advice on using TE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am new to

this forum and to using pheromones in general. I ordered the beginners pack (comes with TE). I am looking for some

advice on how to and not to use this product. Where should I apply it? Should I cover it up with cologne? Should I

put it on using dabs, or put it in the atomizer? Any comments or thoughts in general that would be beneficial for a

beginner would be much appreciated.

BTW I am a 22 year old male and I am wanting to help spice up things in my

current serious relationship. Also to enhance my group leading skills (I am already a fairly comfortable public

speaker)

Enlightened One

Ok here goes TE hey 2 sprays one

on youre shirt one on youre neck to start with - no more than 4 otherwise you could stink a lot.

You could go

with dabs. The edge comes in an atomiser anyway unless you got the gel packs.

Thanks for the help. By stink I

am assuming you mean an OD. Even if I use 2 sprays is it good practice to cover it up with cologne anyway or should

I let it go au natural (would the cologne alter its effect)?

Enlightened One

You can try both 1 on each day ie

cover colonge or without and go au natural.

Experiment and see which one works if you get some neg reactions

cover it up or use less but otherwise it should be ok.

Keep us updated

I'll keep everyone posted on

my experiences with it. I also got sample packets of SOE, Chikara, TE sandalwood. I plan on giving those a test run

as well. One final question in the beginners pack it comes with "Super Primal Fragrance" Im not 100% sure what that

is and how/if to use it. According to the store the only thing they sale is Super Primal oils, but on the

description of the pack it says it contains -nol. Is this the same product or am I talking about 2 different

things?

Enlightened One

Some ANol i think - found it a low

level cover scent more than anything else unspecified low amounts of Anol i think.

Thanks for the info!

Phero Pharaoh

I wouldn't spray it on

clothing. When I use The Edge, I spray it on my chest. If I am going for an OD effect, I'll apply four sprays to

my chest (one in each quadrant) and one spray on each of my fore-arms. I cover with a good fragrance like Creed,

Amouage Dia, or Jaipur.

6 total sprays...seems pretty

high compared to things Ive read. What type of results do you get using that combo?

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by tiberius
    6 total

sprays...seems pretty high compared to things Ive read. What type of results do you get using that combo?

I have been ignored. I have been sexually mauled. And just about everything in-between.

Experimentation will

tell you more about what works for you than what works for us. But we share anecdotes so other guys can get an idea

of what to look for.

OD-level applications are usually only recommended for crowded environments: clubs,

concerts, seminars, etc. Wherever you will be around many, many people. The fewer people you expect to encounter

at any one time in a six-to-twelve hour period, the less you need to apply.

Heat can make the OD-level worse. I

used to wear OD-quality pheromones to the office with good results. One day, I took a girl to lunch and had a flat

tire. While she got extremely excited by my manly ability to save the day and change the tire, when I returned to

the office (after having done this in the late August sun), another girl told me I stank.

So, if you're going

to be outdoors on a hot day or night for any length of time, or engaging in a lot of physical activity, you want to

back off on the OD-level application.

Just this past weekend I found myself a bit rank after a long day of

dancing (three classes in the afternoon and clubbing at night). Didn't notice any women backing off in the late

evening, but I had definitely worked up a sweat several times. I was wearing Chikara and Natural Attraction. Got

plenty of hits. Spent some quality time with a beautiful young lady in my arms. But I was probably cutting it

close.

Enlightened One

Well friendly likes to screem

pheromonally - lol you can get good results with 6 sprays but the women wont get to close lol.

Sugges you

perhaps start at 6 in a public place ie shopping mall and work backwards over 5 days back to 1 spray - the key is to

experiment experiement experiment. But 2-3 sprays is a good rational starting point.

I cant wait to get started

experimenting (still waiting for my order to arrive). I just hope my SO (who has trouble smelling things anyway)

will be affected in a positive manner + standing out a little more at work wouldnt necessarily be a bad thing ;-)

At last! I just received my

beginners kit in the mail today...cant wait to try them out. Anyway I mixed about 3.5ml of TE (unscented) with about

6 eyedropper drops of Super Primal EO Musk in the atomizer (btw it appears I am one of those guys that cant detect

the odor of pheromones--to me TE smells more or less like ethanol that I use in the lab). Anyway the mix has a nice

light musk scent to it...I'll post my results with it once I have tried it...im starting with 3 sprays and plan on

working from there.

I can hardly smell the SPMO

at all, far less anything else. I have terrible sinus trouble to the point of having almost no sense of smell.

I'm having to experiment with ratios...recording results, etc, but I would actually prefer to go with the flow

once in a while and really be able to smell the stuff as a guide to appllication quantities.

I'm currently

looking for optimum SPMO amounts for 1 dab TE and 1 spray TE.
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

Ok using the above mix I got

minimal results. I looked at my math and realized that i made a mistake and created a mix of roughly 7:110 SPMO:TE

yikes!

So I went back to the "lab" and adjusted my formulat to try and mimic JB#2 (7:3 SPMO:NPA). To do

this I made a mix of 7:12 SMPO:TE since TE is more or less a diluted version of NPA. I reached these numbers since

NPA is 0.48mg/ml -none and TE is 0.12mg/ml -none hence 4x as much TE to reach same effect.

I plan on using 5

sprays to reach approixmately a 0.032mg -none concentration.

Math
    Pure TE has 0.1mg/ml -none
    my mix is

12/19 of TE.
    using V1 *C1 = V2 * C2
    12 * 0.1 = 19 * x where x = concentration of -none in my mix per ml =

0.063mg -none
    since my atomizer takes 10 sprays to = 1 ml that means 1 spray of my mix has roughly 0.0063mg of

-none in it. Based on my readings on the forum it seems that the best results are usually had around a 0.03 mg -none

concentration (please correct me if I am wrong) so 5 sprays = 0.032mg roughly.

Comments or Suggestions?

King of the coupons!

TE:SPMO - 1:1 or 1:2, even

though you understood that NPA is 4X stronger than TE, it is still, for some reason, too much (12:7 TE:SPMO). My 2

cents, but still, you have to experiment, and since you've already mixed it ... go for it! 5 sprays is too much,

unless 2 are to your pits. Anywho, good luck in your findings.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Enthusiast

I mixed 4 parts of TE with 1

part of SPMO. It seemed to work with hub the first week. It doesn't work anymore, not since a week ago. Mobley,

should I use 1:1 instead? Of course, I'm using the ladies' version. Like Tiberius, I just want to spice up my

marriage and be well-liked at work.

Is TE more sexual and SPMO more social?

Hmm, using 5 sprays...

noticed a couple of things.
    1) My finacee seemed on edge all day either being really flirty/playful or

withdrawn/edgy
    2) I have been feeling different since I put it on... Ive been feeling not necessarily aggressive,

but feeling the need to the need to go "assert my manhood" with a LOT of excess energy...kinda like the need to go

lift weights/workout or get a rush from driving very fast...that type of thing

Also as I am still awake I think

it might be affecting my ability to sleep...anyone had any problems with a possible OD on -none causing these types

of symptoms?

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie gal
    I mixed 4

parts of TE with 1 part of SPMO. It seemed to work with hub the first week. It doesn't work anymore, not since a

week ago. Mobley, should I use 1:1 instead? Of course, I'm using the ladies' version. Like Tiberius, I just want

to spice up my marriage and be well-liked at work.

Is TE more sexual and SPMO more social?
    NG, if

it's not working anymore, I'd try 1:1 or 2:1 SPMO:TE. Could you tell the forum how much and how are you applying

the mix? It will give the experts an idea as to what could be going wrong. You could also have a build up problem if

you're not doing anything to clean out your pores ... i.e. exercising. To be well-liked at work ... SPMO by

itself.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

How often should I reapply a

TE:SPMO mix. I mean what is the usual wear off period?

Ok using the

above mix I got minimal results. I looked at my math and realized that i made a mistake and created a mix of roughly

7:110 SPMO:TE yikes!

So I went back to the "lab" and adjusted my formulat to try and mimic JB#2 (7:3

SPMO:NPA). To do this I made a mix of 7:12 SMPO:TE since TE is more or less a diluted version of NPA. I reached

these numbers since NPA is 0.48mg/ml -none and TE is 0.12mg/ml -none hence 4x as much TE to reach same effect.

I

plan on using 5 sprays to reach approixmately a 0.032mg -none concentration.

Math
    Pure TE has 0.1mg/ml

-none
    my mix is 12/19 of TE.
    using V1 *C1 = V2 * C2
    12 * 0.1 = 19 * x where x = concentration of -none in my mix

per ml = 0.063mg -none
    since my atomizer takes 10 sprays to = 1 ml that means 1 spray of my mix has roughly

0.0063mg of -none in it. Based on my readings on the forum it seems that the best results are usually had around a

0.03 mg -none concentration (please correct me if I am wrong) so 5 sprays = 0.032mg roughly.

Comments or

Suggestions?
    Use my spreadsheet on the pherolibrary

[color=#22229c]http://pherolibrary.com/LSPC/index.htm[/colo

r]
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Enthusiast

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    NG, if it's

not working anymore, I'd try 1:1 or 2:1 SPMO:TE. Could you tell the forum how much and how are you applying the

mix? It will give the experts an idea as to what could be going wrong. You could also have a build up problem if

you're not doing anything to clean out your pores ... i.e. exercising. To be well-liked at work ... SPMO by

itself.
    The mix is 4 TE to 1 SPMO. I put 1 dab on left side of neck below the ear, 1 dab on the right

side. Then 1 dab on the top of my left breast. 3 dabs in all. A dab means I put my finger on the top of atomizer,

shake and apply.

I'll try it one more time tonight before I switch to 1:1 maybe tomorrow.

I take showers

every morning. I would think the soap will clean the mones out. Is that right?

Ok guys and gals, I am still

not getting any (or at least noticing any clear cut hits or affects at work, school, romantically or otherwise)

clear results from wearing TE + SPMO. Yesterday I tried wearing one spray of pure TE on my chest (spread to my neck

with my wrists) followed by 1 drop of SPMO to each wrist. I am going to try this again today, but any other

suggestions on other ways/amounts to wear TE...I would really like to find out something that works for me.

Have you tried dabbing TE?

CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Pharaoh

Ok guys and

gals, I am still not getting any (or at least noticing any clear cut hits or affects at work, school, romantically

or otherwise) clear results from wearing TE + SPMO. Yesterday I tried wearing one spray of pure TE on my chest

(spread to my neck with my wrists) followed by 1 drop of SPMO to each wrist. I am going to try this again today, but

any other suggestions on other ways/amounts to wear TE...I would really like to find out something that works for

me.
    What do you want the pheromones to do for you? I mean, specifically, what sort of reactions are you

looking for?

You mentioned a fiance, so are you just looking for improved social interaction in general?

Yes, maybe spice up things a

little bit with the misses (she is on the pill so I am not holding my breath for that one--she has been on her

period for the entire length of time I have been testing not sure how much that affects the mones).

For the

most part just enhance my social interactions in general (as in make it easier for me to grab other peoples

attention and keep that while I am speaking--I already have decent public speaking abilities...but I am always

looking for that little bit more of an edge)
    Last edited by tiberius; 11-30-2004 at 01:59 PM. Reason: forgot to mention something

Tiberius,

The main reason I

got involved with mones was business. At heart I am a computer geek who would much rather spend his working hours

haunched over his keyboard than out dealing with people. When I started my business I had to become the salesman and

mones helped a lot. I think that without them my business would only be half as busy as it is. One of the things I

do frequently is give presentations to small and medium groups, also to individual business owners. After much

experimenting I have found a set of rules that work for me and some of them might be of help to you. My personal

mone signature is probably a bit high on the none side so take that into consideration.

When speaking one on one

in an office environment I don't wear any none at all. WAGG or SoE have been the best. Any none at all has tended

to result in aggressive/defensive behavoir, especially with small business owners who are a pretty headstrong group

themselves. The exception is when I know the audience will be strictly female then I switch to Chikara.

When In

larger groups, say a roundtable discussion of 6 or more where I am moderating I will use either SoE or Chikara with

a small amount of TE or Perception. If I am not in a leadership position I leave out the TE/Perception.

When I

am looking for sexual hits I've had excellent results with a combo of 'weak' Chikara, TE and Pheros. Every woman

I know likes the smell and the hits have been great.

Your results will be interesting. Let us know how you do.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Great business rules. Thanks.

Well, I am graduating with my

BS this Spring, but I am also getting my commission in the US Army. I have had a decent amount of actual leadership

training and I am comfortable being in a leadership position. Once I commission this spring however I am going to be

put in charge of + or - 30 people and I want to have an edge when it comes to leading in a situation such as

that...thats why I thought about using edge, since more than likely the people I will be in charge of will be men (a

few women perhaps) and I want to have "the alpha male follow me" thing going for me. I am experimenting in my ROTC

unit at college, so the situation will be roughly the same.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information