Close

Thread: How To Apply

Stranger

Default How To Apply

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ive just bought Chikara,

Perception & NPA and was just wonerding how would apply the three to wear at once and has anybody tried this before

and wot results did u get?
    Thanks

Have you experimented with any

of the products by themselves first? There's a certain amount of overlap in contents there and you should really

get some idea of how each one works for you before mixing them.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pharaoh

I agree with Belgareth. You

should first experiment with each product on its own (although NPA needs a cover scent, so use a good cologne with

it).

That said, the NPA could be used to complement/strengthen either of the other two pheromone products. You

would be increasing your Androstenone (sexy male) pheromone signature by using it. I have used The Edge (a weaker

version of NPA, or so I have read here) to complement Chikara a few times.

The reactions I have gotten have

ranged from DIHL to sweaty palms to giggly girls bouncing in my arms. They get nervous, horny, and a bit jumpy.

They will be more open and friendly in crowds, where they feel safe, but you can carry a girl into ecstacy (the

sensation, not the drug) under the right circumstances with that mix.

I have also used Natural Attraction to

complement Chikara. I am not sure of what is in it, but I have read here that it contains the original pheromone

content for The Realm (which was weakened by the manufacturer). Again, I get various reactions ranging from excited

and giggly to outright blatantly horny trying to rub breasts all over me in front of a crowd of people.

Enlightened One

friendly1 sounds like a typical

day for watcher lol NPA when used with chikara and perception is a powerful mix but i would advise experimentation

and keep a diary of hits and thoughts and what works best.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    I have used The

Edge to complement Chikara a few times.
    Sharing your notes today, Singor Friendly...6:2 Chika:TE?

I have also used Natural Attraction to complement Chikara.
    Tell me

more!! Tell me more! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezee.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Pharaoh

Um, 2-3 sprays of both

products. 6 sprays of Chikara if I want to come on strong. I don't recall doing anything stronger than that.

Remember, I am using Chikara Beta (white spray nozzle, silver cap) -- the batch where some people complained about

weak spritzes.

King of the coupons!

Um, 2-3 sprays

of both products. 6 sprays of Chikara if I want to come on strong. I don't recall doing anything stronger than

that.

Remember, I am using Chikara Beta (white spray nozzle, silver cap) -- the batch where some people

complained about weak spritzes.
    Are you still applying to your skin, or have you changed your old ways?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Are you still

applying to your skin, or have you changed your old ways?

Thanks!
    Directly to the skin. I

would not apply pheromones to clothes other than jackets or sweaters (things I wouldn't normally wash immediately

after wearing).

King of the coupons!

Scuse me fer digging, but your

4-6 sprays of TE/4 dabs of APC was on the money, so eyes be watching you, and would like to know your application

spots fer both of your combos listed above ... if you will?

One more thanks!

Phero Pharaoh

I generally apply to my chest

(upper right, upper left, lower right, lower left) and my forearms, just below the elbow. Some guys prefer the

wrist area, but I wash my hands throughout the day so I prefer to put the fragrances above the wash area.

If I

go light on an application, I'll do just one or two sprays on the chest. With two sprays, I do one just below the

base of my neck and one a little lower than that.

I generally

apply to my chest (upper right, upper left, lower right, lower left) and my forearms, just below the elbow.

With the application like this do you only wear a t-shirt? What state do you live in? It gets cold even in NC.

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

King of the coupons!

Sharing

your notes today, Singor Friendly...6:2 Chika:TE?

Tell me more!! Tell me more!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezee.
    P.S. Is Natural Attraction Love Scent's "Attraction," or are you

talking about a different animal?

P.S. Is Natural

Attraction Love Scent's "Attraction," or are you talking about a different animal?
    Totally

different animal. Natural Attraction is a low-cost line of colognes put out by the folks who created Realm, and

supposedly containing the same (patented) pheros.

-Bass
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by BassMan
    Totally different

animal. Natural Attraction is a low-cost line of colognes put out by the folks who created Realm, and supposedly

containing the same (patented) pheros.

-Bass
    Thanks, Signor Bass!

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    With the

application like this do you only wear a t-shirt? What state do you live in? It gets cold even in NC.
    Good

Lord, NO! I wear nice shirts. You guys need to trust the pheromones to do their job. You can cover them up and

they'll still get out. Remember that body heat is an important trigger for dispersing the pheromones.

And I am

in Texas. It gets cold here for a while in the winter, but most of the year I don't have to wear sweaters or heavy

coats (and I can take the coats off inside most buildings anyway).

King of the coupons!

I looked it up Natural

Attraction, and there's scented and unscented.
    Signor Friendly/Bassman, do you know what mones are in

Natural Attraction?

I looked it up

Natural Attraction, and there's scented and unscented.
    Signor Friendly/Bassman, do you know what mones

are in Natural Attraction?
    Same as Realm. The female version has A-1 (and reputedly a small amount of

none), the male has E-1 (estratetraenol).

Here's a link you might find entertaining:

<link deleted>

Whoops. Forgot about the link prohibition.

Do a Google search for "natural attraction pheromones contains".

-Bass
    Last edited by BassMan; 11-23-2004 at 03:03 PM.
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Journeyman

I still havenĀ“t tested out

my npa. What kind of amount should I start with?
    Like the Phoenix bird, rising from the ashes of my old self

Phero Pharaoh

While I would love to buy

Natural Attraction from Bruce (so far as I know, Love-Scent doesn't carry it), I have to say that as good results

as I get from it, I haven't found that it offers any advantages over The Edge. They are two different pheromone

products but both produce good hits from women. So, although you guys may see me discuss Natural Attraction here,

that's only because I started using it before I found Love-Scent. It is nowhere near as strong as NPA or the other

concentrated pheromone products, from what I understand.

For what it's worth, I use the unscented product and

cover with one of my usual colognes (Creed, Amouage Dia, or Jaipur). I have occasionally used BOTH The Edge and

Natural Attraction. In fact, tonight I touched up with Natural Attraction even though I had used The Edge this

afternoon. I went dancing at Tropicana with some friends. I didn't get much chance to dance with women I don't

know. In fact, I only danced with one new partner tonight, and after one song she asked me to stop, complaining that

she was too hot (she implied she was getting really turned on by fanning herself just above her cleavage -- but she

could have just been politely trying to get away from me).

My cover scent tonight was Amouage Dia. I think I

also touched up with a little bit of APC behind the ears in the afternoon (I spent some time with another girl I've

been seeing on and off for a few months and had her in a pretty good mood, laughing and smiling this afternoon).

The new girl I danced with did brush up against me a couple of times and she ran her hand through her hair as well

as smiled coyly and gave me a few other buy signals. Not knowing her from Eve, and having to get out of there, I

took the one dance and left well enough alone. But under other circumstances, I think she would have been open to

something more (more conversation, maybe getting together sometime).

The only special thing about this girl is

that, when I first saw her, she looked exactly like Mrs. Hot Latina from the license class I took last week. I mean

EXACTLY like her -- same hairstyle, same goofy glasses. When I got a chance, I walked up to her and asked her if she

had taken such a class in the last couple of weeks. I could immediately see, though, that I was mistaken. It was not

Mrs. Hot Latina. But she was definitely as cute and sexy as Mrs. Hot Latina. Very similar body shape. Much cuter

without the glasses than with them.

We made eye contact throughout the evening and she danced with a friend of

mine. I was about to go ask her to dance when another girl I had invited to join us showed up and jumped all over

me. Since she is new to dancing and was staying close to me, I pretty much only danced with her until she decided to

leave. By that time, I needed to get going, but I decided to give the last dance to the girl I had mistaken for Mrs.

Hot Latina.

She was standing with a girl friend near the dance floor and they were just about to go back to

their table when I walked up and indicated to her that I wanted to dance with her. She accepted and put her bottle

of water and her glasses on her table, rejecting another man's invitation to dance as she did so. She seemed very

pleased that I had come over to dance with her, and perhaps understood that I had been somewhat taken for the

evening before the other girl left.

Hm. Didn't mean to do a hit report, but there you go.

I'll be

traveling this weekend. Hope everyone in the U.S. has a safe, happy Thanksgiving Weekend. Spend some quality time

with your families and remember why we do give thanks every year. We have a lot to be grateful for.

Thread Information