Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I don't think you read my whole

post. Most of what you said is just a rewording of what I said.

Again (to repeat, to reiterate, to restate),

I've approached women that did not even look at me let alone give me any signs of interest, and through my

behaviors and what I've said (cocky and funny), they started showing signs of interest (yes, through their body

language). I ABSOLUTELY created attraction in these women (OK, I trigered switches, symantics)!

If you wait

for them to show body language signs of interest, then you are limiting the number of women you approach.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by phersurf
    I don't think

you read my whole post. Most of what you said is just a rewording of what I said.
    I read your post. I'm

just disagreeing with you more than you realize. You CANNOT create attraction in anyone who is not already

attracted to you in some way.

There is no "waiting for them to show body language" to you. The body language is

in action before you ever open your mouth to say something cocky and funny.

You just have to tune into it to see

it.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    You CANNOT

create attraction in anyone who is not already attracted to you in some way.
    it's really hard to create

attraction in a girl you already know but during cold approaching, you can create attraction from a girl who isn't

attracted to you if your game is tight through manupulation techniques or c&f.

You CANNOT

create attraction in anyone who is not already attracted to you in some way.
    Oh...now I have

to disagree with you, in a major way!!

Why are you so adamant in your belief that it is not possible to

create attraction in a woman? I've seen it happen before my eyes, and better, yet have done it.

Haven't

you ever seen a hot woman with a guy several steps below her in looks?

In the last 6-8 months I've had more

than one woman say to me things like, "I don't know why I'm with you, you're not my type. I usually go out with

men that are (taller, younger, richer) and you're none of them." Again, these are women that never even saw me

until I approached them. So they had no initial attraction to me. I didn't wait for them to show me any kind of

positive body language (although after talking to them for 10 minutes they sure were!).

Mens' and women's

brains work much differently when it comes to attraction. All men have to do is see a hot woman (whatever that is to

the individual), women have to see the right behaviors of status, confidence, etc to be demonstrated and they become

attracted (unless you look like Brad Pitt).

You CANNOT create

attraction in anyone who is not already attracted to you in some way.
    Meaning either a) that looks

are, in fact, the Master Key or b) that proper non-verbal communication can polish the most unsightly of

turds.

One of the two?
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    Meaning either a)

that looks are, in fact, the Master Key or b) that proper non-verbal communication can polish the most unsightly of

turds.

One of the two?
    It's the proper non-verbal communication I'm talking about.

An OK looking guy with the right non-verbal communication is much more attractive to most women than a great

looking guy that is a wussy (except maybe if she is only looking for a one night stand).

I think the latter is true, at

least in my case. Not tall, not dark and can't tan, average looking, partially bald and grey haired. About the only

part of my looks that could be above average are the way I move (lots of marshal arts training has it's benefits)

and my eyes which are bright blue and get frequent comments. Yet women in their late 20s and up seem to find me

attractive. It's hard to attribute my results to anything but my attitude which is supremely confident and

unconcerned with anybody's opinion and almost always cheerful.

What makes me think Phersurf has a point is

that they usually don't start showing an interest in me until they've been around me for a while. It isn't an

instant attraction but something that seems to surface over a few minutes time. Mones probably help but they aren't

that powerful.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by TRock
    it's really hard

to create attraction in a girl you already know but during cold approaching, you can create attraction from a girl

who isn't attracted to you if your game is tight through manupulation techniques or c&f.
    You can stir the

pot, but you don't get to put the ingredients in.

Phero Pharaoh

Oh...now I have

to disagree with you, in a major way!!

Why are you so adamant in your belief that it is not possible to

create attraction in a woman? I've seen it happen before my eyes, and better, yet have done it.

Because you cannot induce another person to change their nature in the space of a few moments. You're taking

gimmicks from seduction gurus and using them without understanding what is really going on.

These girls all had

the capacity to find you attractive before you said or did anything. All you can do is turn on the juice and let

them feel the current.

You cannot make them find you attractive. You cannot create attraction in them. You

cannot alter their psychological makeup.

All you can do is enhance whatever natural attributes you possess which

most if not all women would find attractive.

And reading body language would speed up the process for you. I

assure you, there are plenty of days where I cannot handle all the comeons from girls and women. I say that with

all modesty because most of them don't wait for me to "create attraction".

They size you up in about 2 seconds.

It takes a girl far less time to determine if she finds a guy attractive than it does a guy to make that decision

about her. That is not an exaggeration. It's been established through studies which measured things like

eye-movement, body actions, and more.

So, by the time you're figuring out how you're going to be cocky and

funny, she has already decided whether to give you a chance to TRY to be cocky and funny.

It happens THAT

quickly.

[/b]

Because you cannot induce another person to change their nature in the space of a few moments. You're taking

gimmicks from seduction gurus and using them without understanding what is really going on.
    I'm not

inducing them to change their behavior. I'm utilizing the way a woman's limbic brain works and communicating with

that part. I'm actually using her natural behavior to bypass her rational brain.

These girls all had

the capacity to find you attractive before you said or did anything. All you can do is turn on the juice and let

them feel the current.
    You're right. They do have the capacity to find me attractive, if I behave in

the ways that communicate with her limbic brain that I'm a high status, confident male. No amount of appealing to

her rational brain by trying to convince her what a great guy I am will work.

You cannot make them

find you attractive. You cannot create attraction in them. You cannot alter their psychological

makeup.
    Yes you can, yes you can! You've never heard a woman say something like, "I don't know why

I'm dating this guy, initially I found him unatactive". Or how about the opposite, "that guy was so good looking,

but he brought me flowers on the first date. Gross! That's his last date" I heard 2 women say this exact thing in a

restaurant the other day. It seems to me that these woman's psychological makeup was altered.

All

you can do is enhance whatever natural attributes you possess which most if not all women would find attractive.

And reading body language would speed up the process for you. I assure you, there are plenty of days where I

cannot handle all the comeons from girls and women. I say that with all modesty because most of them don't wait

for me to "create attraction".

They size you up in about 2 seconds. It takes a girl far less time to

determine if she finds a guy attractive than it does a guy to make that decision about her. That is not an

exaggeration. It's been established through studies which measured things like eye-movement, body actions, and

more.

So, by the time you're figuring out how you're going to be cocky and funny, she has already decided

whether to give you a chance to TRY to be cocky and funny.

It happens THAT quickly.
    Actually

it's about 7 seconds. But again you're talking about physical attractiveness. This is much less imprtant to women

than it is to men.

I once saw a guy (a student of a guy named Mystery) that is 40 lbs overweight, about

5'7" and about 42 years old approach three 20 something hoties at a club. As he approached I saw a look of (almost)

disgust from a couple of the women. I'm thinking to myself, "this guy is going to get shot down in flames!" I

watched him have them laughing within minutes and he walked away with their phone numbers. About an hour later I saw

him in the corner of the club making out with one of them!

That's it I'm done. I'm never going to comvince

you of the stuff I've seen work right in front of me and by me. Maybe you're just one of those lucky guys that

looks like a model and has women approaching him so none of this is neccessary for you. But for the other 85% of

us....

Women are

..... and could care less if she is intersted in him or not.
    I've approached

how do you TRY and create attraction and then at the same time convey that you are not

interested in whether they are intersted?

also, I've found playing it cool and don't care leads to nothing

but the "no balls" impression.

And.....(I feel like Bart right now) does Mick Reeves think it is ok to be

show that you give a sh!t if you are confident and smooth in your chase.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Phero Pharaoh

I'm not

inducing them to change their behavior. I'm utilizing the way a woman's limbic brain works and communicating with

that part. I'm actually using her natural behavior to bypass her rational brain.
    You just think you're

doing that. Girls know they like guys with attitude and humor. They tell men that ALL THE TIME. I know I have read

tons of roundup articles and surveys where women reveal their "deepest secrets" about how guys get them.

Not

coincidentally, the guys like DeAngelo are preaching the same thing: be confident, a little funny, a little

arrogant. So, the girls know what you are doing. You're not bypassing anything.

Yes you can, yes

you can! You've never heard a woman say something like, "I don't know why I'm dating this guy, initially I found

him unatactive".
    She knows why. Women say one thing but mean another. They'll all tell you that.

Actually it's about 7 seconds.
    It's about 2-3 seconds, but why quibble? They size guys up

faster than guys size them up (it takes us about ten times as long to make an equivalent assessment of them).

And, no, I am NOT talking about physical attractiveness. Women take in the whole picture.

That's it

I'm done. I'm never going to comvince you of the stuff I've seen work right in front of me and by me.

You're not looking at the whole picture. You've zeroed in on a few ideas and gimmicks and you haven't studied

the psychology behind them. So, no, you're NOT going to convince me. I have no doubt that what you're doing

works better for you than what you were doing before. Never doubted that.

I'm just saying that if you pay more

attention to body language, you will empower yourself in ways you cannot yet imagine. Try it. Body language helps

in all aspects of life. It's good to know if you do or don't have a rapport with someone, especially someone

you've just met who can make or break a deal you're working on.

It goes well beyond sex.

A lot of the stuff I'm talkng

about (and where David D gets much of his stuff) can be found in these books.

The Mating Mind : How Sexual

Choice Shaped the Evolution of Human Nature by GEOFFREY MILLER

The Evolution of Desire: Strategies of Human

Mating by David M. Buss

The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature by Matt Ridley

These

aren't gimicks, it's a way of being. They're ideas based on the scientific studies. Just like lower animals have

to go step by step through a mating ritual (if one step is skipped, the ritual ends), humans do to. David D just

teaches men how to carry out their part of it.

Women have an architype buried in their brain of how a good

choice for a mate should behave. When a guy comes along that acts like that, she can't help but be

atracted.

About 2 weeks ago I was in a bar with a freind and I started busting on this attractive married 30

something (I had no intention of following through). I had her really going. SHe was giving me all the positive body

language (see, I do use it. I just don't wait for a woman to exhibit it before I approach her), touching my arm

continually, laughing and saying things like "oh, you're terrible!" and "you'e a jerk!" in a mock angry tone of

voice, flicking her hair, etc. All of a sudden, her expression changes and she almost looks scared and blurts out

out of nowhere, "I'm married!". She excuses herself to go to the restroom, but minutes later I see her looking for

her freind. I see her grab her freind and rush her out the door. I was stunned, it was like a switch was thrown in

her mind.

If I wasn't communicating with her limbic brain (and creating an intense attraction) and bypassing

her rational mind, how would you explain her behavior?

Phero Dude

I'm just

saying that if you pay more attention to body language, you will empower yourself in ways you cannot yet imagine.

Try it. Body language helps in all aspects of life. It's good to know if you do or don't have a rapport with

someone, especially someone you've just met who can make or break a deal you're working on.

It goes well

beyond sex.
    i agree completely with this. david d talks about subcommunication alot but he emphasizes on

you projecting the right sub communication.

what Phersurf said is on point too. the right subcommunication

creates attraction in a woman, while the wrong subcommunication signals wussy or beta male. when it comes down to

it, we're all animals. the last 100 years can't change millions of years of evolution of what the archetypal

attrative male is to a woman. so yes you can create attraction if you are the archetypal male that phersurf is

talking about which is the same subcommunication that friendly is talking about.

Phero Enthusiast

Default My method

Well, this thread is mad

long, so I read the original post and a whole bunch of random threads, but not all of them.

For the most

part, I've discovered that many of these books only have served to make me think too much while I'm in a public

place doing my thing. Thinking too much in a social situation with a new potential only serves to usually mess

things up.

This is what I do.

I constantly survey the room - looking for people who are staring at

me. If there's a girl staring at me, I will meet her gaze and keep it - this is usually for about 4-5 seconds

although it seems longer. Once she looks away, I will look away and never meet her eyes again - however, through my

periphery I see if she tries to look back at me.

Almost every public place that I'm at, I usually have 3-4

friends who are girls who are also knockouts - I'm always with one of them making them laugh out loud and

attracting the attention of other people around me. Being seen as cool with some good looking chicks goes along way

towards comfort. Being seen as cool with the friend of a hot chick automatically raises comfort in the eyes of the

hot chick.

Later, I'll run into her and EVERY SINGLE TIME she is open to a conversation. Half the time its

her initiating the conversation and half the time its me. The subject of conversation is not important - its the

dynamics of the exchange - it should be playful.

My conversations are always funny - I am purposefully

sarcastic (but so extreme that she knows I don't mean it). I'll tease her and make her laugh. ALL THE TIME I AM

ONLY STARING RIGHT INTO HER EYES - not around the room and not at any other part of her. The point of making her

laugh is so she starts slapping or poking me. When she does this, I keep on being funny and do not take her physical

contact as an invitation to reciprocate. All she is telling me is she is comfortable around me - she's not saying

put your hands on me too. If she isn't laughing, I don't want her. It means she is a bitch or preoccupied with

something temporarily.

A lot of the body launguage crap I read, although interesting, is too much info and

encourages me to read something that isn't really there. I have discovered that if she laughs a lot when we speak,

thats all that I need. That's an in and all it takes after that is to increase my desirability in her eyes - and

that's a whole another thread - and it has very little to do with body language - but more a confident holistic

whole that is independant of the woman.

I will say this, if your conversation is mostly about you trying to

convince the girl what a great catch you are, you're not going to succeed all that often. If you like to have your

hands all over a new potential, you're also not going to succeed all that often unless you're Richard Gere and a

millionaire. Girls like a mystery - they like to discover clues along the way - give them what they want. When you

tell them all about yourself right way, its like telling someone that Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father and

Leia is the sister. You have robbed them of the pleasure of 3 movies - and thats what the girl wants - the journey -

not the destination. Guys want the destination - help her get there, but let her enjoy the movie first.

Just

be funny. You don't know how? Go to Border's and get a book. It worked for me and I'm really not all that

good-looking. Funny goes along way towards increasing desirability and its one thing we all have direct control

over.

If you're not funny, then this e-mail won't help you. Sorry for wasting your time. Girls expecting a

cheesy pickup line need not apply.
    Last edited by Chemist; 01-19-2005 at 09:57 PM.

Phero Dude

^ i agree with everything you say

except for not touching her. kino or light touching (not needy touching) is essential when talking to a girl.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist
    Well, this

thread is mad long, so I read the original post and a whole bunch of random threads, but not all of them.

For

the most part, I've discovered that many of these books only have served to make me think too much while I'm in a

public place doing my thing. Thinking too much in a social situation with a new potential only serves to usually

mess things up.

This is what I do.
    You're right, and some people call this syndrome "Paralysis by

Analysis". However, if you can discipline yourself to just do the observing and analyzing at different times from

when you do the actual socializing, you can develop a reflexive talent for doing the observing and analyzing

subconsciously.

That is why, when I first started talking about studying body language here, I advised people to

just go out and observe.

I constantly survey the room - looking for people who are staring at me. If

there's a girl staring at me, I will meet her gaze and keep it - this is usually for about 4-5 seconds although it

seems longer. Once she looks away, I will look away and never meet her eyes again - however, through my periphery I

see if she tries to look back at me.
    Standard courtship behavior, and it's good that you mastered this

technique on your own. This is the first step, and it is where so many guys just mess up without ever realizing

it.

Now, I agree with pretty much everything you said up to this point -- good technique and all. No need to

quote it.

A lot of the body launguage crap I read, although interesting, is too much info and encourages

me to read something that isn't really there.
    Let me emphasize again that only a small portion of these

resources is really directly applicable to meeting and getting to know women. Body language doesn't stop at

courtship and mating. It extends throughout our relationships with other people and with animals.

Master the

skills of reading body language, and you will benefit from them in the workplace, with your family, with your

friends, and when you meet complete strangers or deal with crowds (yes, there is even body language which is

specific to crowds).

No one here is wrong to NOT want to learn more about body language. I just feel it has

made me a more well-rounded individual, and I believe everyone who takes the time to study it would equally benefit,

if not more so.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by TRock
    ^ i agree with

everything you say except for not touching her. kino or light touching (not needy touching) is essential when

talking to a girl.
    Not to argue with you about the benefit of controlled touching, but here is an

interesting aside to a lot of the guys who want to know how to tell if a girl is interested.

Get her talking,

get her smiling, get her laughing if you can. DO NOT TOUCH HER. Wait to see if she touches you first. If she

does, SHE IS MOST LIKELY INTERESTED.

After that, do the Kino thing if you must, but if you're not sure even

when she is laughing and smiling, then just wait and see if she accidentally brushes against you. It's usually not

accidental, and is usually a very, very positive sign of interest.

Phero Enthusiast

This thread is taking a life of its

own.

I make a woman laugh and MOST OF THE TIME, they will start slapping me and poking me. IT DOES NOT MEAN

THEY WANT TO SLEEP WITH ME. It means they haven't put me out of the running yet. It means they are comfortable,

they find my company interesting, and it's a green light - but the finish line is way up ahead in the distance.

The important thing to decide at this point is if I just want to have sex with her or so I want something

for the future.

If I just want to have sex with her, then touching back might be the thing to do - do that

kino crap. However, most of the time, that isn't what I want - in that case - touching her back is THE WRONG THING

TO DO. It confounds signals and sometimes inhibits her. If its done right, she will eventually be the one taking my

clothes off - because she is gaga over me (this takes weeks). In many cases, touching her at the wrong time is like

driving through road construction - a slowdown of traffic.

Although I believe body language is important, its

not as important as some would have you believe when in comes to women and their games. If it's done right, its

pretty obvious she's interested - she will be laughing all the time - at seemingly unfunny statements - and

eventually she will be calling me and acting all goofy.

Ok- getting ahead of ourselves.

Bottom line,

is decide what you want and then do the right things to acheive that goal. I don't normally do kino - that doesn't

work for my goal, although I acknowledge it has worked for others I have personally seen.
    Last edited by Chemist; 01-20-2005 at 11:35 AM.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist
    Although I

believe body language is important, its not as important as some would have you believe when in comes to women and

their games. If it's done right, its pretty obvious she's interested - she will be laughing all the time - at

seemingly unfunny statements - and eventually she will be calling me and acting all goofy.
    And you'll be

reading her body language all along.

I don't recommend that anyone get hung up on body language. It is a

wonderful thing to understand when you get to the point where you can laugh and interact with people and just KNOW

what their state of mind is and who they are interested in.

A friend of mine, who is somewhat older than me,

lives with his girlfriend who is just a few years younger than me (I think she is 40-41). Nonetheless, my friend,

call him "Bill", goes out with girls in their 20s. He does pretty well with them.

Last night he introduced me

to "Jennifer". She was a total knockout. Fortunately, I had my own young lady coming to join me, so I didn't have

to feel like a third wheel for long. But Jennifer kept her body positioned facing me all evening. When I danced

with her a couple of times, she really, really got into it. I could tell she was a little turned on.

I made

sure I gave my own friend special attention, and I made sure I gave Jennifer some extra space when I danced with

her. Jennifer probably understood what was going on, but she was still flirting with me.

All I know for sure is

that Jennifer was enjoying herself and she was mirroring my sitting position throughout the night. So, she was more

into me than into Bill. But then, she already knew she had Bill's interest. She may have only wanted to see if

she could hook me, too.

In a situation like that, I put my friendship with Bill first and my interest in the

other girl second. But it may have worked out in my favor, as the other girl, who sat next to Jennifer, clearly saw

who was and was not interested in me (and there were quite a few girls sitting around the table).

If my girl

looked bored, I took her on the dance floor. If she looked like she was engaged in conversation with someone else,

I ignored her (she is quite beautiful, and when I was younger I would have just stared at her -- big NO NO, guys).

I didn't spend time analyzing what these girls were doing. I just focused on having a good time, but my

knowledge of body language helped me figure out what I needed to be doing with whom and when so that no one was

feeling left out (if they wanted my attention), no one was feeling creeped out by me, and everyone had a good time

while interacting with me.

That is what it is all about. Improving our natural interaction with others. It's

not about being calculating and manipulative, it's not about doing things in a rigid, by-the-book style. It's

being able to tune in and see or sense what is going on and moving with the natural flow in the group.

I have

enough practice that I didn't have to hesitate and think about anything. But I did have to practice (which

involved observing and analyzing what people do for months) in order to reach this point in my social skills.

Kino when done correctly can be

powerful, but you have to know what you are doing (when and where to touch).

Touching is generally done by the

dominant male in group situations, and some mild non-sexual touching (perhaps on her arm near her elbow) can show

you are confident and open/friendly, but only if done appropriately.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Enthusiast

Just to give you guys a background.

I am 39 and most of the girls I spend my time with are 18-23. However, there are a few older girls (women?) that I

interact with and whether or not they are 18 or 44, in terms of showing interest and the various stages and dynamics

- it is exactly the same! The older ones just don't bullcrap around - and they talk more forwardly about things -

but its the same thing. The girls act the same and show interest in the same way. The topics of conversation are

different though, but again, its not the actual topic - its the dynamics - if its playful, then I'm in.

Oh

yes, get a phone number guys. That helps too.

A lot of the younger guys actually ask me how I do what I do

and when I tell them - they do not believe it. WHAT - don't touch her??? WHAT - don't talk on the phone for hours

with her???? WHAT - don't be nice to her????

Sometimes I'll tell a guy what will happen if he keeps on

doing what he's doing - and everytime I've been right.

Too bad I didn't figure this stuff out when I was

younger.

BTW - all this stuff I discovered AFTER pheromones. Pheromones was the first concious decision I

made to change myself from a needy, desperate, and pussy of a man (hey, that's what my mother told me was best -

that's good behavior for a son - its BAD behavior for a boyfriend - sorry Mom) into a man that has more women to

spend time with than time on my hands. Pheromones make progress with a girl ever so easier - but it would have

happened on its own regardless. They definately help - its like using a super duper molecular lubricant instead of

vaseline.

Phero Dude

^ did you get to where you are

right now on your own discovery or through seduction material?

Phero Enthusiast

I am a academic researcher and thus

it is hard to say where my ideas begin and others end. I spent my whole life observing and trying different things.

I read scientific journals on the dynamics of relationships (someone is researching that right now at my school) and

as any researcher would - I kept a notebook and analyzed what was appropriate (dork, yes I know, but it worked for

me).

Consequently, I ordered EVERY SINGLE SEDUCTION METHOD I COULD that gave me a money back guarentee. The

flaw of most of these methods is that they are too specific and will not work with everybody - either that or they

are too general and do not give enough specifics.

When I ordered each of these methods, I warned the seller

that there is a likelihood these are coming back and I spend a paragraph giving them my background and academic

ideas.

I read every single word - and no one does it right - however from each I found roughly 10%-25% or so

useful - I then would offer whatever percentage of material I found valuable to the seller and offered that money

instead of a full refund. I would also specifically point out where that particular method was flawed and used

specific academic references to back my claims up. The inevitable outcome was a full refund.

With all of

these methods, my own research, and phereomones together, this is where I am now. It works for me - it may not

necessarily work for you. If you want a lasting relationship with someone - the best advice I can give you is to be

funny. If you just want to hook-up with someone, I'll tell you exactly what I tell someone in person, I can't help

you.

What I really mean is that I'm not interested in doing that anymore and thus I haven't had the

resources to figure out how to do that. My time is spent now working on relationships with the girls I know now or

will meet in the near future.
    Last edited by Chemist; 01-20-2005 at 11:37 AM.

Phero Pro

Thanks for the imput Chemist. You

and F-1 had a very informative dialogue and both of you deserve a tip of the hat from this community.

I disagree with the no touching

unless she touches you first advice.

If, and only if, you have a good rapport built up with her it can be

done. If you have her in that state where she is laughing at all your bad jokes, when you say something that you

both laugh at, at that moment it is OK (more than OK, it builds sexual tension) to give her a light touch on a very

innocuous place. The forearm is a great place. Just do it lightly and don't bring any attention to it.

When

you touch a woman it releases a hormone called oxytocin (same with men but a much lower amount) that actually cause

her to want to be touched more.

But if you don't know exactly when the right time to touch her is, it wil

backfire.

Phero Enthusiast

She must initiate the touch. Then

yes, there is a time to do it back - and its to less of a degree and with less frequency than she does it. Some

girls have actually pointed out that I DON'T EVER TOUCH THEM.

When they do that, they have told me its the

right time. There's other more subtle clues - but actually saying it to me - or taking my hand and putting it

somewhere - there's no misinterpreting that - and she's made the choice.

Phero Pharaoh

I disagree with

the no touching unless she touches you first advice.
    You missed my point. I was pointing out, for all the

guys who ask how to determine if a girl is interested, that this is an easy test of interest. I got the impression

from Chemist that he was expanding on that a little. His advice is good.

The comment was not about how to seduce

a girl, but how to tell if what you are doing is having the result you want. Waiting for her to touch you first

gives her the chance to show her interest.

It never hurts to let the girl do some chasing. Her attitude is

usually something along the lines of, it is always good to let the guy chase.

Phero Pharaoh

When you touch

a woman it releases a hormone called oxytocin (same with men but a much lower amount) that actually cause her to

want to be touched more.
    Your knowledge of phsyiology (bypassing the limbic brain, touching a woman releases

oxytocin, women secrete less than men) leaves something to be desired.

I have read DeAngelo's limbic brain

nonsense, and that is all it is. The limbic system is crucial to governing emotional states. If you could

successfully bypass the limbic system, you would bypass all of a girl's emotional responses. That means, she would

not care a thing about what you do and would not feel any attraction toward you.

Oxytocin, which IS secreted by

both men and women, is mostly stimulated in women by touch applied to the teats/nipples, as this hormone is critical

for the production of milk. Men don't make milk. Oxytocin seems to help transport sperm in both the male and female

body during reproduction (sex -- specifically during orgasm).

Large amounts of oxytocin are released when a

woman gives birth, too. Oxytocin induces, or helps to induce, labor.

A study published in the July, 1999 issue

of Psychiatry magazine found that women in committed relationships released more oxytocin than women who were

not in committed relationships. So, oxytocin's role in forming long-term relationships is more significant than its

role in forming short-term relationships.

A woman is most likely to release oxytocin after genital stimulation,

during birth, or while nursing. She is more likely to do so during a committed, happy, stable relationship than when

first meeting a man.

In short, you get the benefits of oxytocin after you start mating, not before.

Stress

reduces oxytocin production. So, in that respect, getting a girl to relax helps, but if she is feeling anxious (and

pheromones can do that to her), her stress goes up, not down.

Phero Dude

^ david deangelo reference his

limbic brain stuff to books that are out there. he's not actually creating his own ideas but just usings other

people's ideas. i could care less if the research is right or wrong but using the stimulate her limbic brain stuff

does work.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information