Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Getting a girl with a Boyfriend

visit-red-300x50PNG
    There is this one girl who I've always been slightly attracted to, but now, I feel like I am really attracted to.

Unfortunately, she just started a relationship with an asshole, who is no good for her... he will end up hurting her

but I have no idea how long it will last

What can I do (or what mones can I wear) to say that I offer more

than him...
    Last edited by manchorito; 11-19-2004 at 08:28 PM.

Phero Dude

be a bigger asshole.

actually

i'm not sure but if she's attracted to assholes, you're not gonna win her over by trying to show her that you'll

treat her good.

No better way to disprove to

someone that you have more to offer, then trying to prove that you have more to offer. Just keep wearing the mones

and wait it out. Better yet find a different one. There's too many girls in this world to be worried about one

that is taken.

Phero Enthusiast

Continue to be nice to her.

You'll then win her over.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by manchorito
    There is this

one girl who I've always been slightly attracted to, but now, I feel like I am really attracted to. Unfortunately,

she just started a relationship with an asshole, who is no good for her... he will end up hurting her but I have no

idea how long it will last

What can I do (or what mones can I wear) to say that I offer more than

him...
    Ignore her, get together with other girls, and let her see that you are a great boyfriend.

The

more you think about her, the more you want her, the more you pursue her, the less she will want to be with you.

That is the HARDEST lesson for most boys to learn. The assholes seem to learn it first, but you don't have to be

an asshole to show her she made a bad choice.

Pick a couple of girls who are a notch below your preference and

become close to them. You don't have to make either of them your girlfriend. Just let them get to know you well

enough that THEY will want to be your girlfriend.

It will be like magic for you, opening doors you have not yet

imagined.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie gal
    Continue to be

nice to her. You'll then win her over.
    Or become her best guy friend. yawn.

Phero Enthusiast

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Pick a

couple of girls who are a notch below your preference and become close to them. You don't have to make either of

them your girlfriend. Just let them get to know you well enough that THEY will want to be your girlfriend.

Are you asking Mancorito to use these girls?

They've been indoctrinated by

the "seduction community." I get nearly all the nookie I want and act like a nice guy. Of course, when it ends she

usually calls me an asshole, dickhead and a liar, so maybe I'm just a good actor. Maybe I'm not as nice as I think

I am...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

My best bet is not to go after

girls with bf's, because if shell leave him for you (someone better) then she can also leave you for someone

better.Just wait it out she may notice you when shes ready, but def dont try to be the great guy friend you can

easily become like a brother, which is worst than anything.Just let it flow.

Phero Pharaoh

Are you

asking Mancorito to use these girls?

No more than any of us uses anyone else. What I

am telling him is to stop obsessing about one girl and learn to be comfortable and likeable around other girls.

The chances of his getting together with a girl he is obsessing over are pretty much non-existent. It will take

him years to accept that. But, in the meantime, he can still get out and socialize like everyone else.

Enlightened One

Most girls that are into assholes

dont like to let other guys know they are into aggressive assholes *makes sense since most are probably aggressive

via natural high test levels and of course Anone levels*

That said i personally have had many run ins with

girls with boyfriends it aint worth it - if you have a consistantly strong pheromone signature they may leave the

bf. But you have a limited window of op in that situation.

My favoured method is to simply not focus on one

girl probably because youre chances of getting that girl get jinxed and it doesnt happen

9 times out of 10

its the girl you werent expecting or some total stranger that comes along and bang you hit it off then in you

go.

Use the watcher approved scatterbrain approach = use pheromones most of the time or all of the time and

get out into the world and interact with as many women as possible. Sooner or later something will hit.

Enlightened One

You could be up against the

attention whore type personality (these are the ones that have a bf but will go out of their way to get attention

from as many guys as possible even leading some of those along because most guys are stupid and will fall for the

first flirt that comes along esp desperate single guys.)

Gotta be more like the woemn (hard but try not

to be to asshole type) but at the same time be able to be happily single for a while without getting desperate and

dont let em play to many emotional string along games - show that you can call her bluff in a battle of wits and

show you aint no pushover - u can still be a "nice guy" but no pushover.

But, watch out there are

consequences to persuing "taken" women.

there always is.... ^

My experience has been that

often (not always!) the best women already have some semblance of a man at the time that I meet them. If a woman is

attractive and desires to be in a relationship, she usually is, even if it is with is someone less wonderful than me

Phero Enthusiast

Lightbulb such as finding your tires slashed in the morning

or having your face encounter a fist when you aren't expecting it. May I speak from

experience here ? Girls who will soon be women that are *enmeshed* (please undeline that word *enmeshed*) in

dysfucntional relationships with major assholes are that way because the come from dysfunctional families where

abuse and love are terribly confused. Many a gentleman will fall into the role of "the rescuer" (the result of other

dysfunctional family dymanics, realized or not) who then becomes part of this weird soap opera triangle of

asshole+maiden in distress+knight in shining armor. This complicated and exceeding stupid dance has a way of going

round and round for the longest time without resolution, while Maiden In Distress gets to be the center of all that

complicated attention.... what exiting power over men ! Asshole is naturally popping a narcissistic boner over his

power over women and both Asshole and Maiden get to play "parents" to poor Knight In Shing Armor who is working

though a major Oedipus Complex about saving Good Mommy from Bad Daddy...

My hard won advice to you, amigo, is

pull the plug on this unhealthy psychological game, read some Eric Berne, _Games People Play_ is a fine start, and

stick with available women who don't have warped agendas (lopping off your Pee Pee emotionally)... AH castration !

What a wonderful feeling !

Quote Originally Posted by pheromack
    My best bet is

not to go after girls with bf's, because if shell leave him for you (someone better) then she can also leave you

for someone better.Just wait it out she may notice you when shes ready, but def dont try to be the great guy friend

you can easily become like a brother, which is worst than anything.Just let it flow.
    Yup
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

surfs_up,
    I have never

encountered a violent reaction from their boyfriends or husbands. I guess this is because I do not pick the kind of

women who pick those kind of men.

Phero Enthusiast

Cool all depends on the circumstances

when a relationship is coming to and end naturally, that's one thing. You are walking on stage about the time the

other guy is walking off. The other thing is when you get it in your head that you can split off a girl from the man

she's with. There was a crazy fool women once who believed with a fanatic intensity that she was mine, or I was

hers, and in her words "alls fair in love and war" ... she knew no shame, she was going to have me, regardless of my

opinion. It wasn't meant to be, and she bugged out over the idea that she couldn't control my reactions, that I

prefeered another woman... she just couldn't accept it, she wouldn't let up. So there I got a sample of what I

suspect far too many women have to put up with insistent guys who respect no limits. Learning from that, if a woman

wants to be with me, I want to be with her, and she's ready to go through the process of letting the other

relationship go, that's a workable thing. If it's a matter of sneaking around, wondering if she's feeling the

guilts and is about to confess to her husband or put her boyfriend through emotional hell and I might conceivably

have to face this guy and not act like a cringing worm or a callous shit, no way, Jose...

Phero Guru

Default wait a second....

he's never

said he had a relationship with her, just that he's gone from being mildly attracted to really attracted to her.

He hasn't blown his chances yet but may have to wait her out a bit. Good lesson learned though: "he who hesitates

is lost".
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

This is kinda like something

that made me and my ex gf break up... a guy came along and all of a sudden my gf of 7 years was really attracted

and he wasn't even all that good looking. She said that the smell of his cologne made her "horny," and

unfortunetly she couldn't stay away from him and one thing lead to another and she cheated on me. I've never met

him before by the way but if i do i don't kno what i will do. I want to break his neck and as a man i feel that

it's my given right to do so. but i dunno...

Phero Guru

Default oh gosh

he must be on this site

(she got horny from his cologne!!!)
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by j5fakt0r
    he wasn't

even all that good looking. She said that the smell of his cologne made her "horny
    He must be using PI

!!!

He must be

using PI !!!
    yea probably, i just wish she stopped talkin to him cuz he knew she had a bf and he knew that

we were together and plannin to get married for a while and yet he still put it on to lure her in. is that moral?

is that what a good friend does especially when it was him that grabbed her first?

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by j5fakt0r
    yea probably,

i just wish she stopped talkin to him cuz he knew she had a bf and he knew that we were together and plannin to get

married for a while and yet he still put it on to lure her in. is that moral? is that what a good friend does

especially when it was him that grabbed her first?
    Are they still together?

no they're just friends. and

that's the sad thing. we broke up and she's just friends with the guy. and the funny thing is she doesn't even

give a sh!t about him! so now she's single (more or less), hence why i'm giving this (pheromones) a shot.

Phero Enthusiast

I wish you all the best. She

deserves you.

Enlightened One

Watchers hint is avoid screwed up

soap opera women - experience has taught me to pick them out and if they are with a bf husband etc its off limits if

shes single and still screwed up ie having gone through 20 guys in 12 months she is oof limits.

I want a sane

reasonably loyal woman that is reasonably attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by manchorito
    There is this

one girl who I've always been slightly attracted to, but now, I feel like I am really attracted to. Unfortunately,

she just started a relationship with an asshole, who is no good for her... he will end up hurting her but I have no

idea how long it will last

What can I do (or what mones can I wear) to say that I offer more than

him...
    i don't think women / girls are attracted to the fact that when you can offer her something

(money, buy her dinners, gifts, etc etc), she will be attracted to that. if you show that you offer to be a really

nice boyfriend to her, she will most likely not to be attracted to you. women feel attraction often to alpha males

that are confident, who know what they want. in this case because if she is attracted to an asshole, or that she has

had asshole boyfriends, she will be continuing seeking for asshole boyfriends.

just as trock said be a

bigger asshole = to her.

phinmone

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information