Close

Phero Pharaoh

Thumbs up Oops! Wrong target in Chikara Beta hit

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have gotten back into the dance classes now that I have returned to Houston. I am signed up for one

class on Thursday nights and I have been asked to help with the class which follows it. So, today, I wore extra

heavy applications of Chikara.

Also, when I went to take that license examination I mentioned in the

Group Body Language discussion this morning, I sort of

hoped that Mrs. Hot Latina might be scheduled to take the exam at the same time (she was not, although another young

lady hit on me in violation of the security rules -- fortunately, the proctors didn't notice her trying to talk to

me prior to the examination).

Well, I applied six sprays of Chikara Beta around 7:00 AM. It usually lasts about

twelve hours or longer, but I decided to freshen up around 3:00 PM. I knew was I going into overkill territory

because I had been treated to lunch around 1:00 PM by a friend to celebrate my passing the license examination. 2-3

young girls (early twenties) working in the restaurant couldn't quite take their eyes off me (not quite

DIHL-quality responses, but close).

So, I ended up spending some time in a Houston area mall between 5:00 PM and

6:00 PM. I parked at one end and checked out the merchandise in the Foley's store. Not finding what I was

seeking, I decided to head down to Mervyn's -- which is at the far side of the mall.

As I left Foley's, a

young girl with a well-endowed figure came walking toward the store on the opposite side of mall's main corridor.

I thought, as she passed me, "Hm. Nice boobs" (well, something like that). Didn't pay her much attention, but she

suddenly turned around and made a beeline for me. She cut me off and started walking in front of me and was

obviously trying to get a better look at me.

The girl had a nice, well-rounded bottom, too, and she was wearing

a tight pink pull-over shirt with tight jeans, so I didn't mind walking behind her at all. But after she glanced

back a couple of times, I realized she was probably under 18 (now, sometimes, when I think a girl is 17, she turns

out to be 22 but I think this one was really just a teenager).

After I decided she was jailbait, or close to it,

I tried to ignore her. Of course, it's hard to do that when she insists on walking in front of me, wiggling and

jiggling all the way.

About halfway through the mall, she saw I was on to her, so she stopped and acted like she

was interested in one of the stores. I just walked past her. Sure enough, she followed me almost the rest of the

way to Mervyn's (and this is a very long mall -- DCW may know what I mean, I am talking about West Oaks Mall)

before she finally turned around and went back to whatever she was doing.

I would call this a travelling DIHL.

I don't think the girl really knew what she was doing. She was probably thinking something like, "What the HECK am

I doing?" as she walked along.

Of course, I got more hits through the afternoon and evening. Actually, I had a

rollicking good time with the sales girl in Mervyn's. She helped me pick out some ties for a couple of shirts I

decided to buy. I had to keep sending her back to her register to service other customers.

Earlier in the

afternoon, right after I freshened up the Chikara, I stopped at a local bank and had the teller in stitches. She was

not a particularly attractive girl, so she may have been equally affected by the fact I was flirting with her, but I

think the Chikara had a tremendous impact on her mood and receptivity to my wise-cracks. The exchange went

something like:

"Hello (to me)".

"Hello (from me to her)".

"How is your day?"

"Great! How is

yours?"

No reply. I walk up to the counter. "I'll assume the silence means your day is not so great."

She

laughs nervously. "Sorry. I have a bad hearing problem."

"Really?" I say. "I have a GOOD hearing problem. I

only hear people I want to listen to."

She laughs. I write out a check from a starter checkbook and she says,

"I need to see an ID with a picture."

Me: "How about yours?"

She laughs again as she takes the check.

"Sure, but how did you get mine?"

I feign sudden understanding. "Oh. You mean I am supposed to give you the

ID!"

She laughs even louder. "Well, yeah!"

"Sorry. I wasn't listening to you."

She laughs again.

"Well, don't worry, most people do that."

I shook my head and said, "Don't ever let people ignore you."

After that, I stopped teasing her but we exchanged some pleasantries before finishing the transaction.

Later on

in the evening, after I left the mall, I had great contact with most of the ladies in the two dance classes. Oh,

yeah. I applied TWO MORE sprays of the Chikara Beta around 6:00 PM (yeah, I'm crazy).

One particularly

attractive Asian woman in the first class seemed much more relaxed with me than last week. I thought I had totally

blown it with her last week (I was wearing The Edge, probably a strong application, perhaps OD-quality). She was

definitely into dancing with me, but somewhat reserved. I would say she is mid-20s, maybe late 20s.

Another

woman in that class paid particular attention to me before the class started. I talked to her a little and found

out she had been one of the teacher's students about three years ago. She is just getting back to dancing. I got

her name, gave her mine, and invited her dancing Saturday. She may or may not show up. She is struggling to learn

Bachata (I've actually had some lessons already). Her Cha-Cha is a little awkward, too.

And there were other

hits. One girl was actually in both classes. About halfway through the second class, a Salsa class, I was dancing

with her and leading her through a turn. Her thick hair was braided in a single pony tail. It kept hitting me in

the face and I finally started laughing. She asked what was wrong and after we finished the sequence, I told her

that her hair was a dangerous weapon. So, we laughed about that and finished the rotation.

Basically, almost

anythng I did or said seemed funny to the women. Guys were pretty friendly toward me. Lots of eye contact from the

women. A little bit of mirroring in the body language. Not much intensity in the sexual way that The Edge seems to

produce.

I love Chikara. It's just a great cologne and pheromone product with lots of versatility. You can

use just a little and get good results and use a lot and get great results. The massive OD (if we can call it that)

seems to have affected my mood and timing (in delivering snappy one-liners).

It also made the women both giggly

and nervous. A lot of the ladies in both classes kept locking their elbows on turns. That is not a good thing. I

am sure some of the girls were excited to see me again. I had met a couple of them last week while out dancing at a

club (a mutual acquaintance introduced us).

If there is a way to go wrong with Chikara, I don't know how to do

it (yet). I have been wanting to attempt a massive OD with it, but have been reluctant because it is so expensive.

Still, it was a worthwhile experiment. But I am sure I didn't realize much (if any) improvement over a normal

dosing and 12-hour reapplication.

Bruce is right. You don't need much Chikara to get good results. It is a

very potent, evenly balanced, long-lasting product. When I have set my finances in order, and start running low on

pheromones (some of you may remember I stocked up before I left Houston a few months ago), I will buy the new

Chikara. I hope I get at least as good results with it as with the Beta.

I still have about half a bottle of

Chikara Beta. It's amazing stuff. I've already gone through an entire bottle of The Edge and a bottle of

Naturaly Attraction since getting the Chikara.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    I have gotten

back into the dance classes now that I have returned to Houston. I am signed up for one class on Thursday nights and

I have been asked to help with the class which follows it. So, today, I wore extra heavy applications of Chikara.

Also, when I went to take that license examination I mentioned in the

Group Body Language discussion this morning, I sort

of hoped that Mrs. Hot Latina might be scheduled to take the exam at the same time (she was not, although another

young lady hit on me in violation of the security rules -- fortunately, the proctors didn't notice her trying to

talk to me prior to the examination).

Well, I applied six sprays of Chikara Beta around 7:00 AM. It usually

lasts about twelve hours or longer, but I decided to freshen up around 3:00 PM. I knew was I going into overkill

territory because I had been treated to lunch around 1:00 PM by a friend to celebrate my passing the license

examination. 2-3 young girls (early twenties) working in the restaurant couldn't quite take their eyes off me (not

quite DIHL-quality responses, but close).

So, I ended up spending some time in a Houston area mall between 5:00

PM and 6:00 PM. I parked at one end and checked out the merchandise in the Foley's store. Not finding what I was

seeking, I decided to head down to Mervyn's -- which is at the far side of the mall.

As I left Foley's, a

young girl with a well-endowed figure came walking toward the store on the opposite side of mall's main corridor. I

thought, as she passed me, "Hm. Nice boobs" (well, something like that). Didn't pay her much attention, but she

suddenly turned around and made a beeline for me. She cut me off and started walking in front of me and was

obviously trying to get a better look at me.

The girl had a nice, well-rounded bottom, too, and she was wearing

a tight pink pull-over shirt with tight jeans, so I didn't mind walking behind her at all. But after she glanced

back a couple of times, I realized she was probably under 18 (now, sometimes, when I think a girl is 17, she turns

out to be 22 but I think this one was really just a teenager).

After I decided she was jailbait, or close to it,

I tried to ignore her. Of course, it's hard to do that when she insists on walking in front of me, wiggling and

jiggling all the way.

About halfway through the mall, she saw I was on to her, so she stopped and acted like she

was interested in one of the stores. I just walked past her. Sure enough, she followed me almost the rest of the way

to Mervyn's (and this is a very long mall -- DCW may know what I mean, I am talking about West Oaks Mall) before

she finally turned around and went back to whatever she was doing.

I would call this a travelling DIHL. I don't

think the girl really knew what she was doing. She was probably thinking something like, "What the HECK am I doing?"

as she walked along.

Of course, I got more hits through the afternoon and evening. Actually, I had a rollicking

good time with the sales girl in Mervyn's. She helped me pick out some ties for a couple of shirts I decided to

buy. I had to keep sending her back to her register to service other customers.

Earlier in the afternoon, right

after I freshened up the Chikara, I stopped at a local bank and had the teller in stitches. She was not a

particularly attractive girl, so she may have been equally affected by the fact I was flirting with her, but I think

the Chikara had a tremendous impact on her mood and receptivity to my wise-cracks. The exchange went something

like:

"Hello (to me)".

"Hello (from me to her)".

"How is your day?"

"Great! How is yours?"

No

reply. I walk up to the counter. "I'll assume the silence means your day is not so great."

She laughs

nervously. "Sorry. I have a bad hearing problem."

"Really?" I say. "I have a GOOD hearing problem. I only hear

people I want to listen to."

She laughs. I write out a check from a starter checkbook and she says, "I need to

see an ID with a picture."

Me: "How about yours?"

She laughs again as she takes the check. "Sure, but how

did you get mine?"

I feign sudden understanding. "Oh. You mean I am supposed to give you the ID!"

She laughs

even louder. "Well, yeah!"

"Sorry. I wasn't listening to you."

She laughs again.

"Well, don't worry,

most people do that."

I shook my head and said, "Don't ever let people ignore you." After that, I stopped

teasing her but we exchanged some pleasantries before finishing the transaction.

Later on in the evening, after

I left the mall, I had great contact with most of the ladies in the two dance classes. Oh, yeah. I applied TWO MORE

sprays of the Chikara Beta around 6:00 PM (yeah, I'm crazy).

One particularly attractive Asian woman in the

first class seemed much more relaxed with me than last week. I thought I had totally blown it with her last week (I

was wearing The Edge, probably a strong application, perhaps OD-quality). She was definitely into dancing with me,

but somewhat reserved. I would say she is mid-20s, maybe late 20s.

Another woman in that class paid particular

attention to me before the class started. I talked to her a little and found out she had been one of the teacher's

students about three years ago. She is just getting back to dancing. I got her name, gave her mine, and invited her

dancing Saturday. She may or may not show up. She is struggling to learn Bachata (I've actually had some lessons

already). Her Cha-Cha is a little awkward, too.

And there were other hits. One girl was actually in both

classes. About halfway through the second class, a Salsa class, I was dancing with her and leading her through a

turn. Her thick hair was braided in a single pony tail. It kept hitting me in the face and I finally started

laughing. She asked what was wrong and after we finished the sequence, I told her that her hair was a dangerous

weapon. So, we laughed about that and finished the rotation.

Basically, almost anythng I did or said seemed

funny to the women. Guys were pretty friendly toward me. Lots of eye contact from the women. A little bit of

mirroring in the body language. Not much intensity in the sexual way that The Edge seems to produce.

I love

Chikara. It's just a great cologne and pheromone product with lots of versatility. You can use just a little and

get good results and use a lot and get great results. The massive OD (if we can call it that) seems to have affected

my mood and timing (in delivering snappy one-liners).

It also made the women both giggly and nervous. A lot of

the ladies in both classes kept locking their elbows on turns. That is not a good thing. I am sure some of the girls

were excited to see me again. I had met a couple of them last week while out dancing at a club (a mutual

acquaintance introduced us).

If there is a way to go wrong with Chikara, I don't know how to do it (yet). I

have been wanting to attempt a massive OD with it, but have been reluctant because it is so expensive. Still, it was

a worthwhile experiment. But I am sure I didn't realize much (if any) improvement over a normal dosing and 12-hour

reapplication.

Bruce is right. You don't need much Chikara to get good results. It is a very potent, evenly

balanced, long-lasting product. When I have set my finances in order, and start running low on pheromones (some of

you may remember I stocked up before I left Houston a few months ago), I will buy the new Chikara. I hope I get at

least as good results with it as with the Beta.

I still have about half a bottle of Chikara Beta. It's amazing

stuff. I've already gone through an entire bottle of The Edge and a bottle of Naturaly Attraction since getting the

Chikara.
    AHAAAA! So, the beta is the silver shinny cap Chika! Tis about time I got it!

As usual,

OUTSTANDING post, Signor Friendly! Six sprays of the beta Chika would be like 3 sprays of the new

batch. I haven't been hearing/reading that much about the new batch. Hmmmmmmm, I wonder......
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I find myself more fascinated by

your hit reports everytime you post a new one. I haven't been giving Chikara the attention it deserves lately. I

think I may try mixing it with a drop or two of A-1 to see what the outcome is. As usual, this was another great

and informative read. Thanks for the report!

Phero Pharaoh

Question

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    AHAAAA! So,

the beta is the silver shinny cap Chika! Tis about time I got it![/b]
    Don't know about anyone else's

Beta, but mine has a white cap.

I was under the impression there was only one Beta batch, but I think that was

the one where some people report problems with leakage. I know it was the one where some of us started out with

small spritzes (sprays).

Phero Pharaoh

I take that back. My CAP is

silver, my spray-head is white.

Hope that confuses everyone sufficiently.

Yeah same here. I think there were 2

beta batches though. The 2nd one ran out in August. Mine is from the 2nd beta batch. It's pretty confusing.

Far as I can figure, there were

(at least) three beta batches. The first was the leaky one with a fairly strong fragrance. The second had a much

stronger fragrance with a pronounced vanilla note that some didn't like. The third was the weakly fragranced batch.

I bought bottles of the first and second batches, and just read about the third.

-Bass

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Don't know about anyone else's Beta, but mine has a white cap.

I was under the impression

there was only one Beta batch, but I think that was the one where some people report problems with leakage. I know

it was the one where some of us started out with small spritzes (sprays).
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Bass, are you saying that the Chikara

final release is has a weaker fragrance?

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Bass, are you saying

that the Chikara final release is has a weaker fragrance?
    No. I was saying that the last of the _beta_

releases had a weak fragrance. I have the final release, it's quite strong and long-lasting.

-Bass

whoa, three versions of the

beta....

any idea where the strong vanilla note property and weak scent property can be had by one bottle?

Enlightened One

I just dont to many detailed hit

reports like i used to - those types of reactions are so common place the ones i only pay attention to nowdays are

the strong sexual ones where
    a) they bother to talk to me - mostly ignore the whole silent body language and

DIHL and travelling DIHL reactions - its just not worth menttioning all the time - but good method on it

friendly1
    b) ie offer of a date - saying yes to me asking them out - rubbing up against me - kissing - sex etc

that is really only what i might mention around here on a regular basis

whoa, three versions of

the beta....

any idea where the strong vanilla note property and weak scent property can be had by one

bottle?
    You could ask Bruce if he has any more of the weakly scented stuff - he was trying to get rid of it,

IIRC, and add Vanilla EO or FO.

-Bass

Whoa how much is in one bottle

of chikara, I was afraid you would run out of that stuff......lol jk good post.

King of the coupons!

whoa,

three versions of the beta....

any idea where the strong vanilla note property and

weak scent property can be had by one bottle?

Aren't they all beta? Whatever!

There are 4 versions of Chika, yes? The first one ran out for a bit, the second one had the vinella scent, the third

was the weak scent (all had silver caps), and the last version with the dull gray/silver cap in which the scent was

less vanilla-er. Is this correcto?

Anywho, I had asked Bruce about selling the vanilla

version, and he said…..

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.ph

p?t=11656

9-17-2004

Mobes,

The used products page is down but not out. It will make a

reappearance one of these days, and the 50 something chromies will be in there I think.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I have 3 versions.
    Weak - medium

spray strength, long lasting vanilla scent
    Beta - small spritz, have to spray several..., scent is deeper, less

vanilla
    New - haven't tried it yet, just got it tonight!

Although the life of the scents are different, is the

-mone strength of all the batches the same? When people say 3 sprays new = 6 sprays beta.. do they mean in terms of

scent, or -mone strength? That's always confused me.

Also, I've only ever had the "cat piss" experience while

using the beta batch. Perhaps this is because I spray more of it on, since the spritzes are so tiny... I can't tell

exactly how many "sprays" im getting, OR the -mone strength is indeed stronger.

Nobody is quite sure about the

mone strength in the weak beta. I've been wearing it with Pheros a lot lately and think it has the full strength of

the mones but can't prove it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

King of the coupons!

Bruce had said that all had the

same mone strengths, but the scents were different ... vanilla-ry, weak, and less vanilla-ry.

Thread Information