I have gotten back into the dance classes now that I have returned to Houston. I am signed up for one

class on Thursday nights and I have been asked to help with the class which follows it. So, today, I wore extra

heavy applications of Chikara.

Also, when I went to take that license examination I mentioned in the

Group Body Language discussion this morning, I sort of

hoped that Mrs. Hot Latina might be scheduled to take the exam at the same time (she was not, although another young

lady hit on me in violation of the security rules -- fortunately, the proctors didn't notice her trying to talk to

me prior to the examination).

Well, I applied six sprays of Chikara Beta around 7:00 AM. It usually lasts about

twelve hours or longer, but I decided to freshen up around 3:00 PM. I knew was I going into overkill territory

because I had been treated to lunch around 1:00 PM by a friend to celebrate my passing the license examination. 2-3

young girls (early twenties) working in the restaurant couldn't quite take their eyes off me (not quite

DIHL-quality responses, but close).

So, I ended up spending some time in a Houston area mall between 5:00 PM and

6:00 PM. I parked at one end and checked out the merchandise in the Foley's store. Not finding what I was

seeking, I decided to head down to Mervyn's -- which is at the far side of the mall.

As I left Foley's, a

young girl with a well-endowed figure came walking toward the store on the opposite side of mall's main corridor.

I thought, as she passed me, "Hm. Nice boobs" (well, something like that). Didn't pay her much attention, but she

suddenly turned around and made a beeline for me. She cut me off and started walking in front of me and was

obviously trying to get a better look at me.

The girl had a nice, well-rounded bottom, too, and she was wearing

a tight pink pull-over shirt with tight jeans, so I didn't mind walking behind her at all. But after she glanced

back a couple of times, I realized she was probably under 18 (now, sometimes, when I think a girl is 17, she turns

out to be 22 but I think this one was really just a teenager).

After I decided she was jailbait, or close to it,

I tried to ignore her. Of course, it's hard to do that when she insists on walking in front of me, wiggling and

jiggling all the way.

About halfway through the mall, she saw I was on to her, so she stopped and acted like she

was interested in one of the stores. I just walked past her. Sure enough, she followed me almost the rest of the

way to Mervyn's (and this is a very long mall -- DCW may know what I mean, I am talking about West Oaks Mall)

before she finally turned around and went back to whatever she was doing.

I would call this a travelling DIHL.

I don't think the girl really knew what she was doing. She was probably thinking something like, "What the HECK am

I doing?" as she walked along.

Of course, I got more hits through the afternoon and evening. Actually, I had a

rollicking good time with the sales girl in Mervyn's. She helped me pick out some ties for a couple of shirts I

decided to buy. I had to keep sending her back to her register to service other customers.

Earlier in the

afternoon, right after I freshened up the Chikara, I stopped at a local bank and had the teller in stitches. She was

not a particularly attractive girl, so she may have been equally affected by the fact I was flirting with her, but I

think the Chikara had a tremendous impact on her mood and receptivity to my wise-cracks. The exchange went

something like:

"Hello (to me)".

"Hello (from me to her)".

"How is your day?"

"Great! How is

yours?"

No reply. I walk up to the counter. "I'll assume the silence means your day is not so great."

She

laughs nervously. "Sorry. I have a bad hearing problem."

"Really?" I say. "I have a GOOD hearing problem. I

only hear people I want to listen to."

She laughs. I write out a check from a starter checkbook and she says,

"I need to see an ID with a picture."

Me: "How about yours?"

She laughs again as she takes the check.

"Sure, but how did you get mine?"

I feign sudden understanding. "Oh. You mean I am supposed to give you the

ID!"

She laughs even louder. "Well, yeah!"

"Sorry. I wasn't listening to you."

She laughs again.

"Well, don't worry, most people do that."

I shook my head and said, "Don't ever let people ignore you."

After that, I stopped teasing her but we exchanged some pleasantries before finishing the transaction.

Later on

in the evening, after I left the mall, I had great contact with most of the ladies in the two dance classes. Oh,

yeah. I applied TWO MORE sprays of the Chikara Beta around 6:00 PM (yeah, I'm crazy).

One particularly

attractive Asian woman in the first class seemed much more relaxed with me than last week. I thought I had totally

blown it with her last week (I was wearing The Edge, probably a strong application, perhaps OD-quality). She was

definitely into dancing with me, but somewhat reserved. I would say she is mid-20s, maybe late 20s.

Another

woman in that class paid particular attention to me before the class started. I talked to her a little and found

out she had been one of the teacher's students about three years ago. She is just getting back to dancing. I got

her name, gave her mine, and invited her dancing Saturday. She may or may not show up. She is struggling to learn

Bachata (I've actually had some lessons already). Her Cha-Cha is a little awkward, too.

And there were other

hits. One girl was actually in both classes. About halfway through the second class, a Salsa class, I was dancing

with her and leading her through a turn. Her thick hair was braided in a single pony tail. It kept hitting me in

the face and I finally started laughing. She asked what was wrong and after we finished the sequence, I told her

that her hair was a dangerous weapon. So, we laughed about that and finished the rotation.

Basically, almost

anythng I did or said seemed funny to the women. Guys were pretty friendly toward me. Lots of eye contact from the

women. A little bit of mirroring in the body language. Not much intensity in the sexual way that The Edge seems to

produce.

I love Chikara. It's just a great cologne and pheromone product with lots of versatility. You can

use just a little and get good results and use a lot and get great results. The massive OD (if we can call it that)

seems to have affected my mood and timing (in delivering snappy one-liners).

It also made the women both giggly

and nervous. A lot of the ladies in both classes kept locking their elbows on turns. That is not a good thing. I

am sure some of the girls were excited to see me again. I had met a couple of them last week while out dancing at a

club (a mutual acquaintance introduced us).

If there is a way to go wrong with Chikara, I don't know how to do

it (yet). I have been wanting to attempt a massive OD with it, but have been reluctant because it is so expensive.

Still, it was a worthwhile experiment. But I am sure I didn't realize much (if any) improvement over a normal

dosing and 12-hour reapplication.

Bruce is right. You don't need much Chikara to get good results. It is a

very potent, evenly balanced, long-lasting product. When I have set my finances in order, and start running low on

pheromones (some of you may remember I stocked up before I left Houston a few months ago), I will buy the new

Chikara. I hope I get at least as good results with it as with the Beta.

I still have about half a bottle of

Chikara Beta. It's amazing stuff. I've already gone through an entire bottle of The Edge and a bottle of

Naturaly Attraction since getting the Chikara.