Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    A girl could sell her body if

that's what she so chooses to do. But if there were no STDs, this world would just be one giant orgy. One

wonderful giant orgy. And I don't think prostitution would be necessary. Of course there would be the people who

look for meaningful sex, but I think the main thing that holds people back from *boinking* every cute chick they

meet is fear of STDs. Sorry for being so crude but I just got home from a very good day in terms of sexual hits,

and that's what's on my mind. I might think differently tomarrow when I'm awake and less horny.

Quote Originally Posted by pyke
    I think the main

thing that holds people back from *boinking* every cute chick they meet is fear of STDs
    I suppose everyone

has their own reasons for holding back. Personally, I feel human beings and society are cursed by certain emotions

brought about by certain situations. For example; the thing that stops me going after what I want (every nice girl I

see) is guilt. This emotion derives from the hurt & jealousy (other emotions I hate) experienced by other people in

response to my actions. If my actions didn't produce these emotional responses under said circumstances, then I

could enjoy every woman I met who felt the same way about me. Alas it is not to be. It could be said that this is a

cop out wish, because I don't have the backbone to be a morally upright person and therefore make good decisions.

However, doesn't matter how I look at it, I want to love more than one woman at one time. I have done so before and

I'll do so again. This feels natural to me, and to be monogamous feels very unnatural. Why must we quell our

emotions to have moral fibre? Why do such desires (which feel right to me) produce negative emotions? I do not in my

heart feel that it is just.
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy
    I suppose everyone

has their own reasons for holding back. Personally, I feel human beings and society are cursed by certain emotions

brought about by certain situations. For example; the thing that stops me going after what I want (every nice girl I

see) is guilt. This emotion derives from the hurt & jealousy (other emotions I hate) experienced by other people in

response to my actions. If my actions didn't produce these emotional responses under said circumstances, then I

could enjoy every woman I met who felt the same way about me. Alas it is not to be. It could be said that this is a

cop out wish, because I don't have the backbone to be a morally upright person and therefore make good decisions.

However, doesn't matter how I look at it, I want to love more than one woman at one time. I have done so before and

I'll do so again. This feels natural to me, and to be monogamous feels very unnatural. Why must we quell our

emotions to have moral fibre? Why do such desires (which feel right to me) produce negative emotions? I do not in my

heart feel that it is just.
    Would u feels the same way if your girlfriend came to you with the same

arguement?

DCW

Of course DCW, because I am

currently suffering from emotionitis like every other member of the human race. If none of us had any of this to

deal with there would be no problem for anyone.
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by DCW
    Would u feels the

same way if your girlfriend came to you with the same arguement?

DCW
    That's the million-dollar

question. If you can live with it, then I say be polygomous. If you can't, though, then you've better give up

your ways or you're not being fair to other people.

Note: by polygomous I mean multiple relationships, not

multiple wives. You have the right in this country to sleep, live, and be with many different women.

I

couldn't do it because I couldn't take a woman wanting another man besides me after making a commitment and

therefore would never do that to anyone else. Hell, I won't even suggest a threesome with someone I really cared

about (not that I would suggest one with two random women, but you get what I'm trying to say) because I wouldn't

want the roles reversed and it's not fair (It's like saying, "You're not enough for me, honey."). I don't feel

it would be possible for me to ever get the emotional closeness I would eventually want to have with someone if I

wasn't willing to make that kind of commitment, and to me that's sad. I'm introverted, so that probably explains

my desire for one seriously close person who knows me so well and can talk about anything rather than many

relationships with less emotional depth. In other words, I'm willing to sacrifice sex with more than one person to

have all of the benefits that I will receive. I do realize, however, that not all people think that way and I do

hope they find happiness in being single and having many relationships. I just hope they are moral about it and let

their gfs know what their philosophy is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188
    That's the

million-dollar question. If you can live with it, then I say be polygomous. If you can't, though, then you've

better give up your ways or you're not being fair to other people.
    This is a true statement.
    It's sad

that we as a species are forced to choose like this because we are at the mercy of a conscience. I feel that we would grow spiritually by widening our experiences in

life...not limiting them. Unfortunately I suffer the same affliction as everyone else (the conscience) therefore I

am faced with the same choice also. It is silly that we are at the leash of this unseen force that tells us "look!

There's a yummy chocolate cake and a sweet cookie, but you can only have one???" OK, cakes and cookies don't have

feelings which are affected adversely by our choices, but that is my point...we do and suffer as a

result. I thought variety was the spice of life, but clearly this only applies to things our conscience

(malfunctioning conscience imo) doesn't object to. Thanks God.

So, we trade

guilt, bitterness, sadness for what...bitterness, sadness and a desperate hurt inside that we can never truly get to

know the most special person in the world, because our conscience won't let us sleep. Strange trade-off in my

view.

Cool

This is a true

statement.
    It's sad that we as a species are forced to choose like this because we are at the mercy of a

conscience. I feel that we would grow spiritually by widening our

experiences in life...not limiting them. Unfortunately I suffer the same affliction as everyone else (the

conscience) therefore I am faced with the same choice also. It is silly that we are at the leash of this unseen

force that tells us "look! There's a yummy chocolate cake and a sweet cookie, but you can only have one???" OK,

cakes and cookies don't have feelings which are affected adversely by our choices, but that is my point...we

do and suffer as a result. I thought variety was the spice of life, but clearly this only applies to

things our conscience (malfunctioning conscience imo) doesn't object to. Thanks

God.

So, we trade guilt, bitterness, sadness for what...bitterness, sadness and a

desperate hurt inside that we can never truly get to know the most special person in the world, because our

conscience won't let us sleep. Strange trade-off in my view.
    I got the solution for you.
    Try swinging then

you won't feel any guilt because you will be associating with like minded adults and you can move around as you

please.

DCW

Haha...good idea. Maybe we

could start a new religion. Swingdianity!

Man of La Pancha

This is a

true statement.
    It's sad that we as a species are forced to choose like this because we are at the mercy of a

conscience. I feel that we would grow spiritually by widening our

experiences in life...not limiting them. Unfortunately I suffer the same affliction as everyone else (the

conscience) therefore I am faced with the same choice also. It is silly that we are at the leash of this unseen

force that tells us "look! There's a yummy chocolate cake and a sweet cookie, but you can only have one???" OK,

cakes and cookies don't have feelings which are affected adversely by our choices, but that is my point...we

do and suffer as a result. I thought variety was the spice of life, but clearly this only applies to

things our conscience (malfunctioning conscience imo) doesn't object to. Thanks

God.

So, we trade guilt, bitterness, sadness for what...bitterness, sadness and a desperate

hurt inside that we can never truly get to know the most special person in the world, because our conscience won't

let us sleep. Strange trade-off in my view.
    I'm confused. All I was saying is, "Don't be a hypocrite," or "Do

unto others as you would have done to you." If you can accept your girl hitting other men, then you should feel

fine sleeping with whoever you want.

My conscience doesn't keep me from being polygamous...my conscience keeps

me from being a hypocrite. I don't want my gf hitting on/sleeping with other guys, therefore I won't. It's only

fair. To do it myself and not 'allow' my gf to do it would be irrational and unfair to me. Yes, immoral as well,

but I don't think I could get away with doing someone myself and not expecting the other person to have a choice to

do so as well. My conscience tells me that if I was okay with my gf sleeping around while I did, everything would

be fine. My conscience would be perfectly okay with that situation. In other words, it's not that my conscience

keeps me from being polygamous; it's that it keeps me from being a hypocrite.

Like I said...I have nothing

against polygamy if everyone agrees to it and understands the rules (aka cheating without your spouse knowing is

wrong, but both of you sleeping with a bunch of people and each other sometimes isn't much different than being

friends with benefits with someone while dating others). You have the freedom to do so, and more power to you. If

you can't accept the possibility that your gf will sleep with others, then you shouldn't do it. If you can,

though, then go and be happy together.

Like I said, I can't do it...not because my conscience says

polygamy is wrong but the fact that I...or, rather, my ego...could not handle my spouse/gf being with someone else

as I would start to feel inadequate and unfulfilling to my partner. What does that guy have that I don't ("It's

not that he's better; he's just different." Yeah, like my mind will make the distinction)? Am I not good enough?

Why does she need him if she has me?

I couldn't handle that. If you can, then you can do it. That's all

I'm saying.

I'm not at the mercy of my conscience; I'm in control of my understanding of what is fair and

right and live by my values. If that is the type of life you would like to live, can accept your partner doing the

same, and can meet someone who agrees with you, then you can be just as fulfilled as someone who believes in

monogamy and follows it.

I think what it all comes down to

is that we want more than we're willing to give.

Man of La Pancha

I'm a humble guy who doesn't

ask for much. I only need one.

^^^ I as well ^^^

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Pancho, I agree with the vast

majority of what you are saying. You are explaining the reality of life on earth as most of us see

it.
    However...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188
    ...my conscience keeps me from being a hypocrite.
    I'm afraid I don't

share this view with you. You can be a hypocrite if you like, nothing to "keep" you from being one. I think what you

and I both mean to say is that being a hypocrite will result in our consciences punishing us. This is a more

accurate description and is what I meant when I said I am at the "mercy" of my conscience. "Mercy", meaning it can

choose to dish out punishment or refrain, i.e. maybe it will have "mercy" on me.

Also, I don't know about your

personal conscience, but mine is a wildly erratic tool. I have been morally incorrent many times, yet it had mercy

on me...not a peep, even for things it probably should have taken action over.

Conversely, I have been

reprimanded whilst being morally correct. Sometimes choosing the correct moral decision results in another party

being hurt in a different way (justly or unjustly) The function of the conscience may be to protect...self and

others, but I feel it doesn't work as often as not. This is my beef. I can't change it. I should probably just get

on with it. But, it doesn't stop me being sad about it anyway.

Phero Enthusiast

Cool what happens when you open 2 or more cans of worms

life bumps along... you learn a few tricks about emotional survival. Unexpected things began to

happen when I turned 45 or thereabouts... young things found me magnetically attractive after a decade of tune out.

Must be a father figure, protector, font of wisdom archetype that young women feel a buzz for. When you arrange

parts of yourself just so, say you've studied subjects like vocal production on the side that might give you a

subtly hypnotic voice without thinking about it, you have learned how to dress, hold yourself, how to restrain your

more idiotic impulses, and perhaps there's a -mone residue on your clothing or skin, it can be too easy, the sweet

thing looks at you and shes ga-ga-ga...

Older women too, unhappy in their marriages, not cut out for the

dating scene, feeling the midlife testosterone surge...

Looking at the easily available pleasures, and the

considering the consequences of offering up a heap of promise to someone who may be wading in deeper than they will

admit, or allowing fantasies and idealized ideas to run out of control,
    it was infinitely better, more ethical,

certainly fairer to women whom I had no intention of taking advantage of, to (for now, and as long as circumstances

are this way) keep my erotic life strictly seperated from the rest of my social life.

Nobody get hurt this

way. I don't use women for sex by suggesting that there's more if there isn't more, I don't beat myself up for

using women, I don't feel the need to play flirty games to reassure myself that I am still desirable, there is no

pressure to get all needy and manipulative, there doesn't have to be an undercurrent of whatever. This strategy

keeps matters clean, fair, and all the cards on the table.

That isn't to say that you choose a life without

feeling. Au contraire, deeper, more genuine, and less contaminated feeling is possible when the inherently selfish

power of sexual drive is reduced to the level of a nuance. There's an absolutely gorgeous married woman in my

building, we have a tremendous rapport, there is a lot of feeling that passes between us, she, however is married

into a family system that would cause untold problems if she were to change it around at this point, and I have no

desire to look back at myself in five years and think, "so you're the guy who tore all that down for a little

nookie", and she knows my libido is firmly managed, she doesn't know where, how, or with who, but she senses I know

where the important boundaries are and I'm not going to mess with them. This seems to free her to show me sides of

herself she might not if she thought I'd take it as an invitation to go after her.

Should the right girl

come along, she's have to be one hell of a sharp cookie, I would stop my activities, wait the necessary time, have

the full battery of STD tests, ones I regularly have anyway, and I would re-enter the civilian world of romantic

love and stay on the civi side of the fence as long as the relationship was viable.

Stranger

Default interesting thread surfs up

I

envy your experience. In a good way.
    I hope I get half of the culture in the next 20 years.

And I agree with

you after a fashion.

I am 23. Started dating an older woman at 16(starting college). She was 27. Got married

at right before age 20(had a good free sexual run in college). The relationship went to pieces when I was 22.

Funny thing is it went belly up because I never believed in the religious/marriage/structured thinking I was raised

with.(born atheist and cynic-out of all the strictness/homophobia my family raised me with they always seemed to be

taken advantage of).
    And she constantly complained that I wasnt emotional or docile enough.

Anywho, my

problem isnt really meeting women, but just finding a good healthy sexual friendship with a woman with no

obligations.

I would not mind committment, if I had a guarantee fidelity would be there. But no way I am

getting an STD because the person I was trusting backstabbed me.
    My best friend got HIV from his wife.
    (found

out after their divorce).
    So I choose my own path. But the majority of women locally seemed to want to be 'wined

and dined' from the beginning.
    I have no money to be spending money on dates for a month or so to hear 'I am not

interested anymore.'

So any good tips on relocating to somewhere where the ladies are a higher percentage of

my type?

Seems like in traveling the coastal and northern states have more openminded ladies. I am smack dab

in the 'bible belt'.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Unfortunately, we are railroaded into much life crap

social pressure is amazingly effective at making you do things you would not otherwise do. Even

social pressure to have lots of sex. The hardest thing is to know yourself well and live in a way that truly fits

who you are. Most people don't do that. They're afraid of judgement or rejection.

So how much does this all cost?
    Give truth a chance.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by nichirenx
    I envy your

experience. In a good way.
    I hope I get half of the culture in the next 20 years.

And I agree with you after a

fashion.

I am 23. Started dating an older woman at 16(starting college). She was 27. Got married at right before

age 20(had a good free sexual run in college). The relationship went to pieces when I was 22. Funny thing is it went

belly up because I never believed in the religious/marriage/structured thinking I was raised with.(born atheist and

cynic-out of all the strictness/homophobia my family raised me with they always seemed to be taken advantage of).

And she constantly complained that I wasnt emotional or docile enough.

Anywho, my problem isnt really meeting

women, but just finding a good healthy sexual friendship with a woman with no obligations.

I would not mind

committment, if I had a guarantee fidelity would be there. But no way I am getting an STD because the person I was

trusting backstabbed me.
    My best friend got HIV from his wife.
    (found out after their divorce).
    So I choose my

own path. But the majority of women locally seemed to want to be 'wined and dined' from the beginning.
    I have no

money to be spending money on dates for a month or so to hear 'I am not interested anymore.'

So any good tips

on relocating to somewhere where the ladies are a higher percentage of my type?

Seems like in traveling the

coastal and northern states have more openminded ladies. I am smack dab in the 'bible belt'.
    For 23, you

have a good grip on things, if you're speaking your true thoughts. I've been that way all my life. In

areas where money is plentiful, you'll find the kind of women you're looking for. Tis vonderful to have someone

that want's you for YOU, and not what you have in which they can get. How strange is it ... when men have money,

they have a choice of many women, but when women have money, their choices are limited. I will not, knowingly, be a

piece of soeone's missing puzzle, but I would happily build a puzzle with someone worthy. Yes, coastal as in

Cali, and northern as in DC and up ... where the money is plentiful, and chances of finding someone that's really

after companionship are great! Stay the course. Don't let lack of change you, as it does sooooo many.

BRAVO ZULU, Signor Nich!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

Default Journey

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    For

23, you have a good grip on things, if you're speaking your true thoughts. I've been that way all my

life. In areas where money is plentiful, you'll find the kind of women you're looking for. Tis vonderful to have

someone that want's you for YOU, and not what you have in which they can get. How strange is it ... when men have

money, they have a choice of many women, but when women have money, their choices are limited. I will not,

knowingly, be a piece of soeone's missing puzzle, but I would happily build a puzzle with someone worthy.

Yes, coastal as in Cali, and northern as in DC and up ... where the money is plentiful, and chances of finding

someone that's really after companionship are great! Stay the course. Don't let lack of change you, as it

does sooooo many.

BRAVO ZULU, Signor Nich!
    I am building towards those goals.
    Pursuing

online/weekend training in electronic/computer engineering and will probably go into physics and mechanical

engineering later.

Its refreshing to be myself, but it alienated most of my family because they cannot seem to

respect my choices. Tis sad when we cannot live different yet in peace and communication.

I have been through

a whole lot in my short years.
    Muchas Gracias for the good wishes
    Mobley - well appreciated.

Phero Enthusiast

Wink more experiences = expanded perspective

To answer question one. One hour with a nice girl w/ tip if you know what to look for in a big city

should be about $300... you can pay more and get less, many often do

When my little padruga was at the top of

her game she charged $400 hr and most guys said that was a screaming bargain...

A higher level place like

Mona Lisa Models in New York City will run you $600 hr however the girls are a lot more "accomodating".... I prefer

less accomodating for health reasons... you don't know how many other guys they've accomodated before

you

Top end, blow the doors in, porn star experience, with stunninngly beautiful women, NY Confidential is

the spot, can run between $1200-$2000 and HOUR... too, too expensive in my way of looking at it, they guys who do go

rate these girls 10/10 (ten for looks, ten for performance)

If, and when you mutually decide maybe you'd

like to hang out and do non-sex business related things, have dinner, go walking, take pictures, rent an F-16 for

the afternoon and practice air combat, hang glide over active volcanos, have an audience with the Pope, or other

typical things, that's known as "going off the clock".

On the clock or off the clock you can meet some

pretty far out people if your mind is prepared for the experience, imperfect, human people with their share of

problems, true, one thing that escorts learn to do by instinct is powerfully associate or powerfully dissociate, far

more so than average people are able, its an unconsciously learned skill...

That means they can really,

really BE with you, the best ones, the top level, as my padruga defintitely was, it isn't about physical sex so

much as this mind boggling capacity to be totally focused on your being, the Vulcan mind meld... then they can "go

away" into their own private mental spaces so deeply they become pure psychological silence, like an ancient

obsidian mirror. It is then strange to be back with civvies who don't have this wide range of hyper-thereness/

hyper-not thereness. I think I learned a massive amount about pure being, how to be totally focused on another

person.

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    One hour with a nice

girl w/ tip if you know what to look for in a big city should be about $300.
    Wow. That's good money.

How much of that is tip, and how much goes back to the escort service?i
    Give truth a chance.

Phero Enthusiast

Talking compare this with an expensive NY haircut

a part of an article you might find interesting:

"On a recent weekday afternoon, Orlando Pita,

hairdresser to celebrities like Jennifer Connelly, Naomi Campbell and Kirsten Dunst, received a client in his new

salon, Orlo, on the third floor of a nondescript walkup on Gansevoort Street.

Mr. Pita, 42, stood mesmerized

behind the woman's brunet head, puzzling in a way that suggested he was examining a compelling piece of abstract

art. He worked in monastic silence, his scissors venturing only the most tentative stabs. With each move, he stepped

back, occasionally blowing the hair with a drier, watching the way it waved under the heat, his brow pressed in

concentration.

The entire process lasted about 80 minutes. And each minute cost about $10: Mr. Pita charges

$800 for a haircut. "

If you're a regular, typical hour is $250, tip is $50, normally you aren't expected

to tip indies, only agency or house girls, but generosity is the best lubricant...

That easily better than

setting up a date, hitting a decent restaurant, putzing around town, doing the romantic crap unless you're

genuinely in the mood for romantic, then some nights the girls at the sex place are mediocre, so that's sort of a

waste, you're out of there quickly though, other times you hit paydirt, hot stuff, if you're in the mood, you can

see two girls in a row, or two at the same time, always like having one flavor of sex with one girl, then another

hour of a different flavor, black girl, chinese, venezuelan, native american...

watcher:totaly

agree!
    For me (in dont speek by past experience) pros are nothing more than doing a job
    & that is the way it

shoud be well acounted,legislated et overseen.
    I'm a virgin(male) at 27 & i dont like that idea i keep looking for

a GF but with no success.The dating seen is kinda hard on me... ?badluck?

I also started to think that it

might release some of the stress to have sex with a payed girl. it may be a solution ... but with STDs & all that

stuff man is it hard to pick up that phone .Also note i dont realy have a big budget...

As for morality think

of it as a need sex is like food a need so why is it legal to sell food
    simple : its a NEED!! so since so many

single male (also female btw) need to get some
    it should be legalised (especialy when you think weapons who do

far more damage are legal ...)

i was listening to a doCULmentary (an interview on a XXX dvd) this guy said "we

see war,blood,killig, horror,movies on TV so why somthing NATURAL as a body of ppl repoducing(btw we see animals

reproducing all the time on TV we are some of those no?) should be so restricted ?" --may not be word for word

so i think this sex shouldnt be that much restricted,more prone... (we should restrict more science lab specialy

the chemichal warfare labs...oh! did your realy think all those sickness where natural ?)

ps: wow! did i ever

wrote so much in here? :P

"I'm a virgin(male) at 27

& i dont like that idea i keep looking for a GF but with no success.The dating seen is kinda hard on me...

?badluck?"
    Normally I wouldn't say this, but at 27 it's time to go with a pro. Just wear a raincoat.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Normally I

wouldn't say this, but at 27 it's time to go with a pro. Just wear a raincoat.
    I don't see why it's so

restricted either, but I don't think you should have ur first experience with a hooker... Most of em ain't that

great anyways... a one nite stand might suit you better but in all truth i'd save the first time for somebody

special.

Enlightened One

27 go with a hooker.

Surfs up...you are da f/ man

(no arse licking intended...well not literally)

I have agreed with you often through this thread. My

personal view is that the human spirit and it's emotions/responses have not kept up with the lightning fast changes

in society. I realise prostitution is the oldest vocation on earth, but when I say fast changes, I mean it may take

tens of thousands of years for this aspect of mankind to evolve.

We have the bodies, the technology and all the

rest of the crap...but taboos will exist for a long time to come because of imperfect emotional systems. Why is it

that the natural instinct of man is to conquer all and sundry, shag everything in sight, if emotionally speaking he

can only have one wife? Should our instincts evolve to our emotions or vice-versa? You cannot control instinct, but

we can make an effort with our emotions.

For me, sex and love are two different systems...each operating

individually/independantly from the other.

I'm glad you had the guts to come out and share your experiences

with us despite their childish taboos in "society".

Thanks man.

Phero Enthusiast

Talking not that Family Values America doesn't have its share of hypocrisy

many of the padruga's gentleman aquaintances were high level guys, respected

family men, corporate executives, pillars of the community types, ministers... many of them rich, ambitious,

powerful who had married to advance their ambitions, gain more power, make more money by being attached to dynamic,

materialistic, social climbing women. There weren't any innocents in this game. They had willingly traded peace of

mind, the chance to be oneself when one pleased, not having to keep the facades up at all times for their shot at

the big time. These are not men who can afford the reputation as womanizers or be seen hitting the trashy clubs.

That's where talented women like her come in. Absolutely discreet, not too flashy or obvious, punctual,

businesslike, and as many men described it, capable of giving them the experience of their first great lay in high

school. They got to be 17 and carefree for an hour or two, then return to their schedules, their church, their

proper wives, the country club, good reasonable republican suburbs and expensive educations... all the while they

are tormented with visions of dancing sluts, natives pounding on log drums, eunechs bearing hookahs filled with

afghan hasish, the girls locker room, Miss January running her perfectly lacquered finernails down their backs... it

should come as little surprise that her #1 city for business was Washington DC.

Stranger

Talking You Got It, Journeyman!!!!!!

I

think Journeyman is essentially correct in his well-thought out, if wordy, post. But it's even more appropriate in

an internationl context. I'm 48 and have spent 8-9 years of my adult life living overseas in 5 countries in Latin

America & the Caribbbean. I've also travelled extensively in Europe and have spent time in Thailand. I realized

many years ago the value of just picking out exactly the type of woman I want that night and paying for it. No

frustrations, no BS, no STD's (use condoms always)! Just fun. The problem is coming back to the States where it's

all messed up, IMO. The USA, which I love and would give my life defending, has too many girleymen, metrosexuals, &

militant homosexuals. You'll pay for it anyway, so go & get what you want when you need it!!

So it doesn't bother either of you

guys the number of penises that share your space, sort of speak? What about all the man-spit that has been

deposited on their nipples?

Or was that something that did bother you, and you just learned to get over it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information