Close

Hybrid View

simple awnser : soap 3

times that is & a bath :P

Phero Enthusiast

Unhappy meanwhile, back in the here and now

Had to go to a friend's party the other night. There were some cute civi women there, they knew how to

stay on the right side of the line between sexy and trash... whatever, they knew they were flaunting it, obviously,

you wouldn't put it out there like that if you weren't fishing for a reaction on some level... wine was ordered,

some of the guys were getting into it, converstion flowed, and..... it was sooooo stupid, so banal... the mindless

crap these folks were bantering about, do squirrels that never leave their cages think thoughts like these ? I was

thinking an introspective thought, in years past, how often had I sat around engaged in similarly brain dead

superficial social interactions basically on the long shot that I might score ? How pathetic is that ?

Rewind

mental tape to 5 days ago. I check in for some R&R at the sex place. There is an delightful girl there, deeply into

meditative practices, I'm loaded to the gills with high octane mones. We have great touchy feely sex. Then an

incredible mind opening, energizing conversation. The mones have this property of sometimes giving you direct access

to other people's states of consciousness. I pick up a deep Baghwan hit that stays with me for days, a pretty

profound shift in my conscious state. The sex gave me a direct hook up to her meditative energy.

Back to the

party... after the massive injection of Baghwan Sex-Consciousness-Jah Rasta One Love-Superjuice and hanging around

in civiland I am struck, possibly a little shocked, and how low and flat that psychic energy is among these folks,

they appear to have sex ocassionally and it doesn't connect them to much. But there's none of the clarity, the

sense of fresh mind-body connection, just drifting chitter chatter. Yes, the this is so much like unto the that, you

don't say, that's just precious, the that is as well so much like unto the this.... snooooooore... my head was

imploding so I took one more glance at the beautiful lady with her argon filled brain as she was discussing the

spices that they roasted the peanuts with, and thought, only out of courtesy to my friend who invited me did I waste

one hour of my time here....

Thread Information