Close

Phero Pharaoh

Cool Group body language

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So, I am taking a

3-day class. I decided to SCREAM pheromonically and have been using strong applications of Natural Attraction with

Jaipur (Monday) and The Edge with Amouage Dia (Tuesday).

I also decided that, since I will probably never see

these people again, I will not try to socialize. I have barely spoken a word to anyone. That ain't easy for me, let

me tell you.

Anyway, the first day I walked into class wearing a nice new dark blue Dockers sport shirt and

charcoal Stain Defender pants. Most of the guys are wearing jeans and polo shirts or t-shirts. A few guys are

wearing plaid button-down shirts. They generally look very relaxed and slobby. The instructor is wearing a navy-blue

"power suit".

I quickly scanned the classroom and picked a seat on the end of a row near a cute young Hispanic

woman (subsequently referred to as Mrs. Hot Latina) who was wearing a sweat shirt and jeans. Her dark hair was

pulled back with a rubber band.

As the class filled up, several women came to sit in front of me and behind me.

There was one guy within one row of me. I was surrounded by women.

All day long I observed the women glancing at

me, fonding their hair, tapping their feet, and acting generally fidgeting. A very well-dressed, tall blond woman

(probably in her 30s) sat behind the cute Hispanic beside me. I glanced down at the blond's feet at one point in

the morning and saw she was dangling her right shoe on her toes. Her foot was pointed toward me.

Later on, I

glanced at the blond's feet again and BOTH shoes were off, both feet were pointed toward me, and the toes were

curled up. She was also sitting forward in her chair, seeming very intent on the class.

I admit, I developed the

hots for the Hispanic woman (Mrs. Hot Latina) next to me, but I overheard a telephone conversation she had (she WAS

sitting next to me) in which she mentioned a husband (hence, the MRS. in "Mrs. Hot Latina") and daughter, so I

stayed the course and just kept observing reactions around me. The men were generally polite toward me and opened

doors, etc.

So, Mrs. Hot Latina was bouncing in her chair all day. I mean, her legs did not stop moving up and

down. She was constantly fiddling with a marker she was using to highlight her textbook, and she eventually came

around to the classic "stroke-the-pen" motion. Another woman sitting to her left kept looking straight past her (in

my direction).

I am sure I had hair-flips and struts from women on the other side of the classroom. I mean, they

would get up and go on break and walk in front of me, even from the back of the room (there are two doors). Almost

all of them glanced my way as they left and returned to the room.

Continued in next message.
    Last edited by Friendly1; 11-18-2004 at 11:42 PM.

Phero Dude

Friendly, do other women pick up

on these body language cues or signs of attraction that these woman are displaying?

Phero Pharaoh

There was one Asian woman,

probably mid-20s, who has sat in the back of the room on both days so far. Monday, she walked up to the

instructor's desk and spoke with him, but she kept looking at me. Tuesday, I got a few glances but nothing really

as noticeable as on Monday.

Tuesday, I wore a red Dockers sport shirt with white pants. BTW -- both days I've

used 3 sprays of pheromones on my chest and 1 spray on each arm just below the elbow. I covered all application

points with cologne.

So, Tuesday, I got to the class late and noticed that my hot Latina had moved a couple of

rows closer to the front of the room. She was safely ensconced between the woman who had sat on her left on Monday

and another girl I didn't recognize, a somewhat cute blond girl.

Mrs. Hot Latina, however, was dressed much

more nicely today and her hair was held back with a clip rather than a rubber-band. I caught her glancing at me a

couple of times and her legs continued to bounce all day. She occasionally raised her feet up so only the toes were

touching the ground. She would also whip her hair over her left shoulder, baring her neck in my direction.

The

tall blond who had sat behind her yesterday took the opportunity to sit down next to me today. Both the women on

either side of Mrs. Hot Latina kept looking at me over their shoulders (the one from Monday quickly turned away

every time I caught her looking at me).

However, in general, I noticed less hair-flipping and nervous behavior.

There were fewer glances, too, but there were also fewer people in the class. I don't know enough to really say

much.

I think Mrs. Hot Latina instinctively removed herself from our previous location because she is not

available and doesn't want to be distracted. I think she invited two women to sit with her as protection. I think

she was nonetheless agitated and fidgety because of the pheromones.

I didn't really pay much attention to the

tall blond. I mean, my eyes are probably about level with the top of her breasts (she was wearing heels on

Tuesday). She did talk to me a couple of times, but I haven't tried to say anything to her (I replied as politely

as I could). So far as I can tell, the tall blond is not married. She made a phone call on Monday which led me to

conclude she lives alone (which could mean nothing -- her husband or boyfriend/fiance could be traveling and the

conversation just didn't mention that fact).

The body language of these women is very similar. Almost all of

the women on my side of the room (sitting near me or in front of me) have spread their legs apart, tapped their

feet, dangled their shoes, glanced in my direction repeatedly (remember, I am NOT saying much in the class), and

have sounded nervous when speaking in front of the class.

On both days, I have touched up with APC and Natural

Attraction at lunch time. The touchups are not necessary -- I just want to be cruel.

In the hallways, when I go

on breaks, I get plenty of looks and smiles from the women. Of course, for all I know, they are looking and smiling

at all the men. It's not like the hallways aren't crowded when everyone is out there.

It's funny, though,

how my side of the room is mostly filled with women but is less crowded than the other side of the room, which is

mostly filled with men. Many of the women did dress a little better on Tuesday than on Monday, but the

instructor's suit may have sparked their upgrade in dress standards.

Still, Mrs. Hot Latina's hair looked

really sexy on Tuesday. Monday it was kind of blah. Tuesday, I am sure she did something to it. It seemed to have

more body. Maybe she was taunting me. "You can look, but you can't touch."

Can't think of anything else

significant about the class. I was probably focusing too much on Mrs. Hot Latina. Fortunately, when she sat

forward on Tuesday, she sat between me and the instructor. I was able to gaze at that hair and her occasionally

bare neck all day long. Her skin is almost perfect.

Several of the women had their hair tied back, and I

noticed they would every now and then flip it over the shoulder farthest from me. I never once saw a woman cover

her neck in my direction.

The baring of the neck is a classic flirt signal, as is the hair flipping. The

bouncing feet/legs is a sign of nervousness or excitement. The over-the-shoulder glances and quick turnaways are

signs of interest. The dangling shoes are signs of symbolic undressing. Hair stroking is a sign that the woman

wants a man to stroke her hair. I also saw a couple of women (including Mrs. Hot Latina) remove their glasses, a

sign of openness (and also a "come talk to me signal" in some situations).

No single movement or gesture by

itself really means anything. But I believe I was on the minds of a lot of women throughout the class.

I even

saw Mrs. Hot Latina stroke her neck a few times (which can be a "you're coming on too strong" gesture) on Monday,

not at all on Tuesday. She knew I was looking at her. I really made no attempt to hide my fascination with her. I

just think she is the sexiest woman in the class (if not the most physically attractive by most standards). She is

sexy because she seems energetic, fresh, excited, and healthy. A lot of the other women seemed tired to me. I

don't know how to explain it, especially given their agitated behavior.

The agitation, fidgeting, nervous

laughter and nervous speech, are all signs that they were feeling the effect of the pheromones.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by TRock
    Friendly, do other

women pick up on these body language cues or signs of attraction that these woman are displaying?
    I think

women generally know when the women around them are excited and interested in something. Women are MUCH better at

reading body language (and at communicating their feelings through body language) than men.

So, yes, even though

I never heard any comments about me (or which I could ambiguously interpret to be about me), I believe the women

knew each other were checking me out. I think they knew I was interesting to at least several other women in the

group.

I honestly believe Mrs. Hot Latina made a conscious decision to stay away from me, but nonetheless left

herself in my view. I think she wanted me to see that she can be sexy and dress nice without having to follow

through. I think she enjoyed the feeling of having me look at her, but had found a way not to feel guilty about it

because she couldn't look back at me.

I think the women sitting with her understood at some inner level WHY

they were sitting with her. It would have been impossible for me to sit next to her. I would have been so

blatantly trying to approach her it would have been a socially unacceptable move on my part.

So, while SHE was

declaring herself off-limits, I think the other two (one of whom tried to talk to me -- that would be the blond I

didn't see on Monday) were trying to let me know they WERE interested and wanted me to introduce myself, somehow.

I think the tall blond also wanted to get to know me a little better. And I think she saw an opportunity to stake

some turf and took it.

Enlightened One

Ive been told that the pheromone

effect on the women i have told about pheromones (close friends) when im wearing the more powerful stuff is like a

walking orgasim in some cases

The classic foot tapping, hair flipping, leg bouncing, fiddling , subconscious

behaviour ie moving closer etc is just the turned on comforatable feeling they have with pheromone

reactions

Still note non tried to strike up a conversation a point for young guys trying pheromones to get

women to make the first move - 5% of all sexual reactions are like this 95% of the time you will still need to

strike up a conversation - even if for social covnersation and practice most of the time it goes nowhere but

occasionally youll get a dinner invitation etc.

But friendly very good posts - the quality around here has

improved a lot latley.

I'm not discouraging

anything friendly has said, but sometimes you overlook things or get too carried away. Who knows what Mrs Latina,

was thinking maybe she moved away from him because she didn't even like him. I'm not saying he's wrong, but to

analyze everything a women does is impossible. I see those signs alot, i'm sure half of them aren't interested in

me or atleast sexually.Very good post on body language, learned of few myself through this post

Enlightened One

A lot of them have nothing to do

but a comparison between days with no pheromones and a pheromone OD / pheromone scream day is something to go off

when the hair tapping etc is normally not happening and when you apply the pheromones and they all go off of course

the impact has to be pheromones.

7 years of usage by myself has more than proven this. In terms of body

language good post but the thing with pheormones is that it is at times a very haphazard response pattern

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by lordcrazyd
    I'm not

discouraging anything friendly has said, but sometimes you overlook things or get too carried away. Who knows what

Mrs Latina, was thinking maybe she moved away from him because she didn't even like him. I'm not saying he's

wrong, but to analyze everything a women does is impossible. I see those signs alot, i'm sure half of them aren't

interested in me or atleast sexually.Very good post on body language, learned of few myself through this

Her choice in new seat could have had absolutely nothing to do with me. I almost followed up with a

lengthy disclaimer. My report is peppered with my interpretations, but I think it is obvious to most people

(certainly to those of you who have been here a long time) that I WAS interpreting what I was seeing.

I have

questioned other people's interpretations of what THEY saw. I thought it would be good for me to just go forward

with the commentary and not try to explain it or qualify it.

But read on. OHMYGOD....

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    I honestly

believe Mrs. Hot Latina made a conscious decision to stay away from me, but nonetheless left herself in my view. I

think she wanted me to see that she can be sexy and dress nice without having to follow through. I think she enjoyed

the feeling of having me look at her, but had found a way not to feel guilty about it because she couldn't look

back at me.
    Wednesday was the last day of the class. I don't expect to ever see any of these people

again. But, God, I wish I could bag Mrs. Hot Latina.

It rained in Houston Wednesday morning and a lot of people

were late to class. I had already taken my seat when she came in.

FRICKIN DRESSED TO KILL! My mouth nearly hit

the floor.

This woman is wearing a silver wedding ring. She has not done anything to encourage me.

But she

was showing off the goods on the last day of class, right down to her choice of shoe (spiked half-boot). She wore a

very "business-like" outfit, but it was nonetheless tight, form-fitting, sexy, and SEXY. BTW -- did I mention it

was tight, form-fitting, and S*E*X*Y????

She sat next to her friend from the first two days two rows ahead of me

again. She made deliberate eye contact with me a few times but ignored me most of the day. Nonetheless, she found

plenty of excuses to stand up and parade in front of me. Every time, I somehow was treated to a full body view,

front and back.

I felt like the horniest high school kid in Creation, if you understand what I mean.

Nearly

all the other women who had been making eye contact with me the first two days barely paid any attention to me. The

friend did repeatedly keep looking at me. After all, as I stared at Mrs. Hot Latina with drool running down my

sleeve, I was easily able to establish eye contact with the friend whenever she turned around in her chair to look

straight at me. She usually looked away quickly when she saw me looking at her.

BTW -- the friend ALSO dressed

up kind of sexy. She was showing some midrift (this is a professional licensing class -- not the place women expect

to pick up men). She was showing the goods, too, with a tight sweater, but she had nothing on Mrs. Hot Latina.

And let me say that, if you lined up all the women in the class, Mrs. Hot Latina would probably have gotten fifth

place on looks. There were two tall, slim, curvacious blonds, a really cute Asian girl, the friend, and a svelt

Black girl in the back of the room. Several of the other women were nearly as physically attractive as Mrs. Hot

Latina.

What set her apart, in my eyes, from all the other women (who mostly figured out who I was lusting after,

in my opinion) was her hair and her skin. Her figure is well-rounded but slightly plump. I mean, she is

well-accentuated but definitely a very curvacious woman.

And her mouth is a bit square. It sort of doesn't go

with her face. But she is very pretty when she takes her glasses off (something she did frequently throughout the

Wednesday class -- another classic "I am interested" signal).

All I know for sure is that SHE knew I was

checking her out. She made no effort to move to another part of the classroom. Her friend (whom I was also

checking out, but with less enthusiasm) made no effort to move to another part of the room. They could easily have

gotten out of my view range. As it was, both Tuesday and Wednesday, I had the full liberty of gazing at both of

them from an angle because they sat directly between me and the instructor.

So, I was able to pretend I was

looking attentively at the instructor, even though I am sure the women knew I wasn't. I doubt the men really had

much clue about what was going on.

You guys just would have to see her to understand why I was so turned on.

And you wouldn't necessarily have agreed with my choice in women. I am sure the tall blond sitting next to me (for

the second day in a row) would have been top of many men's lists.

Nonetheless, Mrs. Hot Latina was the star of

the class and she KNEW it. She knew it well enough that she APPRECIATED my attention, and basked in it. She came

in decked out the tightest slacks I've ever seen on a woman without revealing ANY inappropriate skin. She

displayed beauty, sexiness, and CLASS. She had STYLE.

Her long black hair goes down to the middle of her back.

She used the hair clip again and readjusted it every time she came back into the room, or every time I came back

into the room. Her hair is rich, thick, clean, and shiny. She could do hair shampoo commercials.

Her eyes are

like stars glinting through the trees. I don't like her glasses. They're sort of square Granny-like glasses, and

I think she removed them so often because she knows they detract from her looks.

In my opinion, this is a

reasonably happily married woman who suddenly found herself the object of a mysterious man's attention. She

enjoyed the feeling, even though she knew she shouldn't have.

I saw her remove that wedding ring a couple of

times. Figdeting with a ring is sometimes an indication of a sub-conscious desire to step outside the boundaries of

marriage.

Her feet were constantly moving on Wednesday, just like on Tuesday. I didn't have as good a view of

her feet on Wednesday, but every time I saw them, they were either bobbing up and down, or tilted on a side (turned

out) -- never firmly grounded.

She was excited, agitated, nervous, or something. Maybe the stress of having to

take the licensing exam and class is what kept her so anxious, but I was wearing strong applications of

pheromones.

In fact, Wednesday, I decided to risk total isolation by slathering on extra copious amounts of APC

and Natural Attraction (I was wearing Amouage Dia as well) at lunch time. I know when I came back from lunch, I was

on every woman's radar screen. The men were avoiding me like the plague.

Well, I can't say any more without

repeating myself. The class ended and I had to leave before she did. If she hadn't been married, I would have

introduced myself to her. In fact, I'll admit I gave her the opportunity during a break (two opportunities, in

fact) to speak to me, or at least look at me with an invitation to say something to her. Unfortunately, she was

fixing a cup of coffee and wouldn't turn around. And there were people on both sides of her.

This woman is a

TOTAL BABE who knows she has game and she knows how to work it. She brought it on, and I enjoyed every lust-filled

moment of it. I am sure she was thrilled, too.

All I can say is that we had a three-day encounter without

hardly saying a word to each other. I never expected her to walk into the class the way she did Wednesday

morning.

OHMYGOD....

WHEW!

Great post friendly1

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by pheromack
    Great post

friendly1
    You know, it's not often I get twisted around like that. It's kind of fun to encounter

someone out of reach that way (on occasion).

But the class is over, I passed the exam, and it's time to move

on.

Enlightened One

Yep friendly 1 keep us updated on

youre adventures though - i mean any future "projects of pheromone screaming"

But yes pretty well everything

you say ie the women hanging around dressing up in a sexy manner, body language, the not striking up a conversation,

or striking up a conversation are all pretty well much pheromone enhanced going ons.

Friendly1, you should of

approach her since you had such deep feeling inside to observe her daily. But, the last day came and you didn't

even approach her, man you will never get that chance again. Girls usually dress to impress when they want

attention. Who knows she might not been married. Anyhow, keep us update on your

hits.
    ________
    NEVADA MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES
    Last edited by ironfire; 03-16-2011 at 05:03 AM.

Most (if not all) people

wearing wedding bands are married...

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by ironfire
    Friendly1, you

should of approach her since you had such deep feeling inside to observe her daily. But, the last day came and you

didn't even approach her, man you will never get that chance again. Girls usually dress to impress when they want

attention. Who knows she might not been married. Anyhow, keep us update on your hits.
    Someone else

sponsored me to take that class. My only objective was to learn enough to pass the examination. Besides which, I

meet women every week. I don't lack for new ladies to flirt with, get to know better, etc.

This one was

special in that she really piqued my interest. I think, maybe, my decision not to try and get to know the people in

the class better probably enhanced the experience.

And, yes, maybe she decided she wanted me to make a move.

But I have walked down the road of third man in the marriage once and I don't ever want to do that again, no matter

how exciting the woman may be.

Phero Enthusiast

I think pheromones should be

included in psycology studies text books.

Phero Pharaoh

I should probably say something

about the dance classes here. During the second Thursday night dance class, the one I was only helping with, the

teacher divided the students into two groups on several occasions. She does this whenever she introduces a new move

which requires different footwork from men and women. I am generally asked, when helping with these classes, to

stand with the men and work with them on perfecting their footwork.

Usually, by the time we get to one of these

break points, at least one of the women has decided she wants to dance with me no matter what. As the most

experienced male dancer in the group, my lead is desirable (almost all the women now compliment me on how well I

dance). But, of course, I also dress nice and wear pheromones. And after 20-30 minutes of vigorous dancing, I am

usually perspiring (as is everyone else -- but the pheromones help me stand out from the crowd).

So, I have high

status in these classes: I am the most experienced, distinguished, and usually best dressed (not always, but

usually) and therefore most "successful" male. I am the Alpha male in these classes, as some of the guys around here

would say.

Guys tend to hang close to their girlfriends (and usually vice versa) when the class is broken up

into separate groups. Husbands and wives always move toward each other.

Husbands and wives frequently stand in

similar poses (mirroring each other's body language). Boyfriends and girfriends SOMETIMES mirror each other's body

language. The girls will be very affectionate with their boyfriends if they are not interested in me. They tend to

avoid their boyfriends (who often disappear the following week) if they ARE interested in me. I cannot remember any

wives coming on to me. I cannot remember any engaged women coming on to me, either (in these classes).

Girls who

flirt with me, have bright, shining eyes when I dance with them, hold me too close, rub up against me, laugh at my

jokes, etc. generally stand with their bodies facing me rather than the teacher (or their boyfriends, if the

boyfriends are present). They will also often mirror my body language.

In this last Thursday class, the students

stood in a circle around the teacher at one point and I noticed one girl was mirroring my body language. Curiously,

the OTHER girls (several of whom had all flirted with me) were standing with their arms crossed under their breasts,

their shoulders drooped in a little, and their heads slightly pointed down.

The rapport between them was

tremendous, but they all looked kind of depressed and defeated to me. It just seemed very, very odd.

I don't

remember if this moment came after the girl who mirrored me had hit me with her braided pony-tail (I described this

incident in another thread here). It may be this incident did occur after the pony-tail hit. If the other women saw

that interaction between us, then I suppose their body language was signaling that they were conceding the

competition to her (she made me laugh, whereas the rest of them failed to do so -- also, I grabbed her hair and held

it -- an act of appropriation or dominance which I didn't think about at the time -- I guess it could have been

unconsciously or consciously perceived as me marking my turf).

In past classes, I have often noticed 2-3 girls

mirroring my body language when the students were standing around the teacher, but never anything like this, where

one girl assumed a dominant stance and the others backed down.

This particular class won't meet again for two

weeks (Thanksgiving week is a break). I am now very curious about what will happen. Will the group dynamics be

reset?

Enlightened One

friendly you are noticing them

mirroring body language (always a favourable sexual and or social reaction)

In terms of missed opportunity

like me with friendly1 is sounds like he gets regular opps with the pheromones - in this instance having it happen

dozens of times a day - you can pick and choose.

Journeyman

Friendly1, i notice that you

always apply p-mones the heaviest on your chest and im assuming its under shirt. but winter is approaching and its

getting colder so i think its safe to assume you'll be wearing jackets, sweatshirts, so will you be applying more

p-mones becaiuse of heavier clothing, or you don't think it really makes a difference compared as to wearing

lighter clothing?

Phero Enthusiast

How close a person has to be

before he can feel the effect of the mones?

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by canivaro
    Friendly1, i

notice that you always apply p-mones the heaviest on your chest and im assuming its under shirt. but winter is

approaching and its getting colder so i think its safe to assume you'll be wearing jackets, sweatshirts, so will

you be applying more p-mones becaiuse of heavier clothing, or you don't think it really makes a difference compared

as to wearing lighter clothing?
    When I first started experimenting with pheromones a couple of years ago

(long before I found Love-Scent), I tried using some clothing-specific pheromones and had disastrous results. My

target gagged.

Since then, I have limited myself to wiping excess pheromones on the front of my shirts.

In

winter, I find the usual OD applications work just fine. That is because I do most of my socializing indoors. And

Houston has pretty mild winters anyway.

Your mileage may vary.

Thread Information