Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Did You Know?

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up

visit-red-300x50PNG
    The KING's Thank

you.

I'd like to thank all my subjects for obeying the KING's request of not sitting in his

chair during the weekend of San Valentino. As of midnight, 14 February, you may continue to challenge me for my

throne, if you please, without fear of getting beheaded.

Thank you - KING MOBLEY
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Photographer emeritus Paparazzi's Avatar

Nahh... too busy

being the king of pinball...

King of the coupons!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Paparazzi
    Nahh...

too busy being the king of pinball...
    The KING feels your pain. <Sheds ONE tear>
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

King of the coupons!

Question

Just scored 3778 in MiniPool,

and tried to submit to tell Marlboro Man not to hurt himself trying to sit in the KING's seat, and got this

MOBLEYC57, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several

reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to

edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to

post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Is the KING kicked

out of his own house? Anyone? Anyone?

I got the same message doing

something simple recently as well, but luckily I didn't lose anything.

Probably just bad luck Mobes.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

King of the coupons!

Cool

No problem, Capitano! The throne

is back with its rightful owner.

King of the coupons!

Talking

Anybody visited KING

Mobley's
    MiniPool room's High Scores lately?

That's

just wroooo ooong!
    Last edited by MOBLEYC57; 02-20-2005 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Anybody

visited KING Mobley's MiniPool room's High Scores lately?

That's just wroooo

ooong!
    I sure did but didn't notice your name at the top.

Hey Mobe, How come you been

so quiet lately? This is your thread but I don't hear ya talking anymore...lol

King of the coupons!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro_man
    Hey Mobe,

How come you been so quiet lately? This is your thread but I don't hear ya talking anymore...lol
    First,

Mister MarlboroMan, in case you haven't noticed ... I am a GOOD KING. Second, it took you weeks to get to sit in me

seat, or did you email payment to a Mod to buy King's time? It would be unkind of me to kick you out after

all the time ( not sleeping for weeks; not going to use the bathroom, and messing in your pants; skipping work

to play; telling your girl you were sick, so that you could play; not eating; etc. etc. ) you've put in, to

see what it feels like to sit in me seat. Enjoy your stay, and know this ... CulturalBlonde has sit in that seat

too, and she's a she, so it's okay if you get a chance. Just don't get too comfortable.

Be

well! You'll be out of that seat sooner than you know.

Talking Ms

Hey, Hi, and a BIG Howdy

doo

How do you know I'm a she? Have you been peeking again???

The queen will

return soon, after I get over the flu

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by culturalblonde
    Hey, Hi,

and a BIG Howdy doo

How do you know I'm a she? Have you been peeking again???

The queen

will return soon, after I get over the flu
    Ciao, CB! back at'cha!

Okay, he'she.

How's that? Hey, I only peep when I'm wanted to peep!

Queen or Queen'he? Drink

plenty of fluid, get plenty of rest, and don't'cha worry 'bout a ting! Oh, and please, do not sneeze into the

computer ... the last thing your computer want is a computer virus. I crack me up ... must be the blonde in

me.

Get well soon ... your spanking awaits ya!

First,

Mister MarlboroMan, in case you haven't noticed ... I am a GOOD KING. Second, it took you weeks to get to sit in me

seat, or did you email payment to a Mod to buy King's time? It would be unkind of me to kick you out after

all the time ( not sleeping for weeks; not going to use the bathroom, and messing in your pants; skipping work

to play; telling your girl you were sick, so that you could play; not eating; etc. etc. ) you've put in, to

see what it feels like to sit in me seat. Enjoy your stay, and know this ... CulturalBlonde has sit in that seat

too, and she's a she, so it's okay if you get a chance. Just don't get too comfortable.

Be

well! You'll be out of that seat sooner than you know.
    I'm sorry bro that I didn't take your

throne sooner, but I am new to the game. I guess I should have tried to beat ya sooner but oh well it happens.

Either way I am quite sure you won't knock me off this throne until the computer delete's my high score.

King of the coupons!

I'm sorry

bro that I didn't take your throne sooner, but I am new to the game. I guess I should have tried to beat ya sooner

but oh well it happens. Either way I am quite sure you won't knock me off this throne until the computer delete's

my high score.
    I smell ya. But it does confirm my dream ... some moderator has a new house, a new

car, and a trip to Europe, because of that score. You pay well.

Anywho, you're sure I won't know you

off the throne, eh? Damn dreams! I'll be at it in a bit, and I'll be looking for that REPEAT performance &

challenge, Mister Malborly Man.

In all cases, the bar has been raised. If you're not a member of the

400 Club, it's like playing for nothing.

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up

If anyone spots Marlboro Man ...

tell'em KING MOBLEY appreciates his keeping of the KING's throne!

I have spotted myself and

got to say to ya nice job taking the throne back but how many 100's of hours did it take ya to FINALLY beat me?

King of the coupons!

Cool

I have

spotted myself and got to say to ya nice job taking the throne back but how many 100's of hours did it take ya to

FINALLY beat me?
    About a little over HALF the hours it took you get a chance to FINALLY sit on the

KING's throne, big fella!

The rightful owner of the throne is where he belongs, he's

alive and breathing, and I'll be ...... tis Friday! All is wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll with the

K I N G !

Tootles!

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Mods, could you please reset the

KING's MiniPool Room's high score. I, the KING, have set the bar way too high,

and it appears to have run off any/all challengers. Needing to score at least 400 to even appear

on the list is a bit much, if I must say so meself. My bad!

Thanks, THE KING

Bruce might be able to but the

mods don't have that ability. Sorry.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

King of the coupons!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Bruce might be

able to but the mods don't have that ability. Sorry.
    No problem, Bel.

Mob's and CB let me be the

first to warn you not to beat all the boards, because it won't allow you to post your high score then. Damn! I'm

mad. The last board is the one with the semi-circled where the 2 is purple and the 3 is right next to it.

King of the coupons!

Talking

Mob's and

CB let me be the first to warn you not to beat all the boards, because it won't allow you to post your high score

then. Damn! I'm mad. The last board is the one with the semi-circled where the 2 is purple and the 3 is right next

to it.
    MM, you poor dear ... put down the crack pipe, take a deeeeep breath, and, let it out

sloooooooooooowly.

Now, what in the world are you talking about? Semi-circled purple 2 and 3;

beat all the boards?

P.S. It appears CB is running the KING's MiniPool Room this week ... the KING's

on vacation, so you'll have to submit your complaints to her.

MM, you

poor dear ... put down the crack pipe, take a deeeeep breath, and, let it out sloooooooooooowly.

Now,

what in the world are you talking about? Semi-circled purple 2 and 3; beat all the boards?

It's the board where the balls form a semi-circle from bottom left corner pocket to bottom right corner pocket

with purple 2 ball next to bottom middle pocket. If you haven't reached that board yet I sure would like to know

how you get such high scores cause I am definitely doing something wrong then.

King of the coupons!

Wink

It's the

board where the balls form a semi-circle from bottom left corner pocket to bottom right corner pocket with purple 2

ball next to bottom middle pocket. If you haven't reached that board yet I sure would like to know how you get such

high scores cause I am definitely doing something wrong then.
    O'kapa, now I understand'ja! I've done that

lots, but I lost out because I pushed continue vice submit. That damn learning curve is a real mudda!

Culturally, you're doing a Queen of a job owning most of the HIGH SCORES ... an act of a t'wue Queen!

Thumbs up, with a clean finger nail, to ya! You go gurrrrrl!

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up

KING MOBLEY

Whata KING!

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up A King's Note Of Appreciation To ...

... Marlboro Man. Fer raising the bar to test the KING. Letting all know that ... you just

can't keep a good KING down. The KING needs more challengers in the Mini Pool Room, such as yeeself.

Bravo Zulu, Marlboro Man, for a job well done.

Man of La Pancha

I see your title finally fits

your arcade prowess...

King of the coupons!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188
    I see your

title finally fits your arcade prowess...
    Thanks, Pancho! Hadn't even noticed! I

was getting comfortable with DANCING QUEEN.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb Notice From The King:

It has just come to my attention that one can't even enter the MiniPool room with any score less than

That is sooooooooooo uncool of me raising the bar like that. So, I've decided to

go on another vacation to allow someone zee honor of seeing their names on the KING's MINIPOOL list of High Scores.

If you could please find it in your heart, the goodness to excuse me for my competitiveness, and

my raising of the bar too high ... I'd appreciate it, if not, hmmmmm.

G'Day!

THE KING

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

The KING goes on vacation, and

now all kinds of new faces are in his MiniPool room trying to see what it's like to sit at his throne.

Amazing!

Not to worry, in a couple of days, the high score will reset, and some lucky winner will get a chance to

sit.

Have fun! THE KING

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information