Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Mones, Cheating & Apologies

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Here’s

the deal. Should I let sleeping dogs lie?
    Last edited by Gegogi; 12-13-2005 at 12:47 PM.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Who's the apology for, you or

him? Do you think it is going to make him feel better or just re-open an already painful wound? If you think it will

make him feel better, which I doubt, go apologize to him. If it's to assuage your guilt make yourself a sign

describing what a cad you think you are, hang it around your neck and go stand downtown during lunch time for the

next week. Why add to his misery?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thanks

belgareth, you're probably right.

King of the coupons!

One should never cry over milk

spilt, that have been wiped up, G. Let it be. Tis amazing how things were fine while things were a secret, but once

she confessed, your thoughts changed ... guilt. A guilty conscious is a veeeeeeery unfriendly ghost ... it'll haunt

you, and wake you, and make you frown, and it seems to have a firm grip on you.

Bel said it as best as it can be

said ... tomorrows another day, and believe me you, it will come, and there's nothing you can do about it ... just

like your mental situation. Let that dog sleep, or he may bite!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Enlightened One

Move on - if she was really

faithful to him mones or no mones from yorue end she wouldnt have cheated on him - if she has done it once it could

very well happen again.

If he sticks with her well he is the one that (if no kids involved) then he is just

plain stupid. He will trust her until she gets the urge for someone else (once you have moved on) of course mones

are a powerful weapon i have married women come onto me all the time - i have made it a personal rule if i know they

are involved elsewhere with a steady boyfriend husband i simply tell them when they try to take things further that

i want someone who is unattached without any baggage and who is willing to be faithful to me - they very quickly

realise that they have to much to lose in most cases and it goes no further.

If you try to apologize to the

husband, he'll just say "why didn't you realize you shouldn't have slept with my wife before you screwed

her?"

There's really no apology you could give that he will accept; maybe he can take one from her, but only

because he has to if he wants his marriage to continue.

Also, some universities have actual rules against

professor-student relationships (I know mine did), and if yours does, it is probably best that you deny everything

and admit nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Here’s the

deal. I decided to experiement with ‘mones and wore TE and SOE covered by Burberry Weekend or Realm everyday to

class. Mones can be danergous in the hands of the untrained as a beautiful 23 year old student started visiting my

office nearly everyday to talk. I’m reasonably good looking, workout and dress well, but I’m a 50 year old professor

of Asian descent (she’s also Asian). So I’m pretty sure the ‘mones fanned her fire. After about a week she

basically attacked me and could never get enough (nearly broke it off).

Unfortunately, all good things must

come to an end: she confessed everything to her 45 year old husband last week. They’ve only been married for a

little over a year. Once I quit focusing on my hurt feelings after the breakup, I realized what a dirtbag and piss

ant I was. So I’m filled with guilt and remorse but can’t do anything to fix matters. He was very hurt but “trusts”

her not to see me anymore. My first wife cheated on me with her ex-husband so I can imagine how he must feel now.

She’s still in one of my classes with a month left in the semester, so things are awkward. I’m thinking of

apologizing to her husband. I’m not a coward--I’m willing to go through with it--but do you think an apology is a

good idea or should I let sleeping dogs lie?
    Why were you wearing the mones if you thought it had an affect

on her?Sounds like you wanted her in the first place?You brought it all on yourself.

Unhappy

Maybe it's the way you

worded your post, but I was left with distaste after reading it. It sounds like to me that you want to rationalize

your immoral act by blaming the mones. And then, you want to feel sorry for yourself because YOU have “hurt

feelings.” It wasn’t until the wife confessed (or after the fact) that you even considered the husband’s feelings.

Why didn’t you learn from your wife cheating on you?

It takes years to build up trust, but only

seconds to destroy it. I guess the same could be said about respect and character.

Gegogi,

I think we have all

been in your shoes to some extent or another. Whether you should talk to the guy or not is a "case by case"

decision I think. I would normally "leave well enough alone", but in a situation I was in (not a marriage, but an

engaged situation) the other guy made a peace-making overture towards me after the dust had settled, and I wrote a

heartfelt letter back (we were in different countries at the time). It seemed to help with the "healing" for me

anyway. Nobody actually enjoys feeling hatred towards another human being. I think we do it because we think we

need to for some defense purpose. If somebody makes a move toward peace, it might just defuse years of nagging

fear/anger. Ya never know.

My 2 cents anyway. Good luck,
    Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

King of the coupons!

Fox, I use to wear mixes knowing

what it is doing just to see how far it will go, or will they become aggressive. Most people test, not really

knowing what would be their action, once the fire is blazing. Some fall, some back off ... kind of like flirting.

You can flirt for years, knowing that YOU will never allow it to go further, but then comes that ONE day, and KAPOW!

Playing with fire doesn't mean you know how to control it once it blazes up into a big flame.

CB, sometimes a

lesson has to be taught over and over, for one to catch on. Maybe G, is aware, and just wanted to hear what others

thought. I often want to hear others thoughts, but stuck with my decision(s).

On two kind of similiar situations

1) I was in the 10th grade, my doorbell rung, and it was one of my best friend's girl. We ended up in my

room, and I did her. Guilty as charged! She came back the next day, and I didn't let her in. That was the

lesson that showed me that there's no woman beautiful enough, or sexy enough to risk a friendship!

Now get

this ... I went into the military, retired, door bell rung, and it was him. I was glad to see him, but got a knot in

my stomach from the thought of over 25 years ago ... The ghost of guilt.

2) I was

stationed in Virginia, and there was this lady that was married that I thought was perfect ... 6 feet, beautiful

eyes, beautiful & thick muscular legs, and an outstanding set of toilet grippers! Definitely Mobley's grade of

woman - 9! Out of the blue, she asked me when I was going to take her to lunch. <SLAP!> No mones needed/used/heard

of. Anywho, we did lunch, and she kissed me! I kissed her back! She was mine, and the permission was given

verbally, I just had to decide the when and where. Anyway, before I got to feast upon such nutritious-looking

beauty, I was out partying one night, and she was there with her husband. The lady introduced me to him, I shook his

hand, and it killed my hunger for her. I could no longer go through with it, stayed my distance, and dodged all her

calls. Had I not met him ... she would have been Mobleytized! Conscious -- It's powerful, it can be painful, and it

is a good teacher for a lot of people, BUT! there are A loooooooot of people that don't have one.

THE

END
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Thanks for your thoughts.
    Last edited by Gegogi; 12-13-2005 at 12:48 PM.

Incidentally,

mones seem to drawn a lot of attention from women at work, i.e., students, faculty and staff. Elsewhere, bars,

shopping malls, etc., they don't seem to enhance my presence much.
    That's interesting. I've

noticed that a lot of times, people don't smell the pheromones and look for the source, but rather, if the source

comes into their focus, they smell the pheromones.

Obviously you are always at the center of attention in the

classroom, and in your interactions with co-workers.

In shopping malls, bars, you aren't going to be in the

focus of most.

So maybe it is the nature of your mix. Try boosting up the none when you aren't in focus.

It seems to catch people's attention the most; perhaps as a defensive mechanism against potential threats (ie males

in fight or flight situations).

Man of La Pancha

Everyone gave you the correct

response. Apologizing would only benefit your conscience in this situation. That's the nature of the beast of

cheating. While you're a John Doe, that man is allowed to hate you and think you're the scum of the earth despite

the fact that it was his wife's fault. If he's logical like me and realizes that you're not to blame but his

wife is, then he'll have nothing against you and accosting him will only create anger instead of relieving it. In

the first case, he either hates you and putting a face to it will either hurt him more, piss him off more, or make

you human and maybe less capable of hating you (after all, you are there to apologize...how bad is that) therefore

screwing with his mind. Either way, his beef is with his wife, not you...and your involvement would only escalate a

situation instead of resolving it.

I actually was playing Baldur's Gate II and just saw this situation played

out in the game. This paladin's wife was cheating on him, and he accosted the man. The man told him that he knew

he couldn't apologize because it wouldn't change anything. The rest of what happened doesn't really apply here

(the woman cheated because the man was never around), but I think that first part holds true. If you really care

about that man, you'll do what's best for him, which is what you're doing: staying away from the husband and

wife.

what pancho meant to say was "Stay

away from the husband and wife."

Man of La Pancha

Thanks bjf...or should I call

you 'PanchNotes' from now on?

(reference to "Cliff's Notes", affectionately---or just accidentally---known

as "CliffNotes")

It is not exclusively the

wife's fault. She didn't hold him down and force herself on him. It takes two, assigning all the blame to her is

just dodging the issue. I was pretty unsympathetic because Gegogi made a concious choice to play around with another

man's wife. He has free will and could have refused. Now he feels guilty about it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

"While you're a John Doe,

that man is allowed to hate you and think you're the scum of the earth despite the fact that it was his wife's

fault. If he's logical like me and realizes that you're not to blame but his wife is, then he'll have nothing

against you and accosting him will only create anger instead of relieving it."
    Thanks Pancho your

comments. I pretty much agree with everything you wrote. My main struggle is, unfortunately, I fell in love with her

and have difficultly staying away. I know we're both dirtbags, but obviously she's decided to stay married and I

need to steer clear before I fall any deeper into the abyss.
    Last edited by Gegogi; 12-14-2005 at 01:21 AM.

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    It is not

exclusively the wife's fault. She didn't hold him down and force herself on him. It takes two, assigning all the

blame to her is just dodging the issue. I was pretty unsympathetic because Gegogi made a concious choice to play

around with another man's wife. He has free will and could have refused. Now he feels guilty about

it.
    BJF Version: The married individual is ultimately responsible for being faithful to his/her

wife/husband.

Long-Winded Version:

As good of a point as you make...I'm going to disagree with you

100%. It is her fault. Married women (or men, for that matter) get hit on all of the time. If they do something

about it, it's their fault. That's it. In this case, she pursued him...which means she would've

pursued someone else if he didn't take. G-dog has no responsibility to ensure the sanctity of her

marriage...that's her responsibility. He's just reaping the benefits of an obviously bad marriage (if she's such

a horndog)...I would say that that probably makes him a bad person and morally wrong (You're going to hell,

adulterer!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist As in Seinfeld when George sleeps with a married

woman, "You didn't commit adultery; I did." I guess it's a matter of interpretation), but it's not his fault she

cheated. She must be responsible for her own actions. Unless he kidnapped her, put her in a basement, and raped her,

she had all the power she needed to stop it. The word "no" or the equivalent non-verbal message would've

sufficed.

Man of La Pancha

Thanks Pancho

your comments. I pretty much agree with everything you wrote. She intitally came on to me and teased the hell out of

me until I broke (didn't take long). I mean graphic no holds barred teasing. If she shaved that day, she always

showed me how smooth it was or played with herself in front of me. Nevertheless, I fanned the flames and responded

in kind so I deserve at least half the blame. After all, it takes two to tango.

My main struggle is,

unfortunately, I fell in love with her and have difficultly staying away. I know we're both dirtbags and deserve

one another, but obviously she's decided to stay married and I need to steer clear before I fall any deeper into

the abyss.
    Where the (*#% do you teach!?!?!? I need to find one of these places, dammit...I'm missing

out!

"Where the (*#% do you

teach!?!?!? I need to find one of these places, dammit...I'm missing out!"
    Incidentally, most college

enrollments are 54-60% female. My school is 60%. Grad school is even more skewed towards females. That says a lot

about the declining status of men and the increasing status and power of women in the near future. Women will hold

more positions of power and under educated men may increasingly find themselves treated as sex objects and toys for

female enjoyment.
    Last edited by Gegogi; 12-13-2005 at 12:48 PM.

King of the coupons!

Such is life ... falling for

what's not good for you, Ge. You had some wild, naughty , and unforgetable moments,

and now you have some regrets , but guess what ... In 100 years, it all won't matter none.

And this too, shall pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188
    BJF

Version: The married individual is ultimately responsible for being faithful to his/her wife/husband.

Long-Winded Version:

As good of a point as you make...I'm going to disagree with you 100%. It is her fault.

Married women (or men, for that matter) get hit on all of the time. If they do something about it, it's their

fault. That's it. In this case, she pursued him...which means she would've pursued someone else if

he didn't take. G-dog has no responsibility to ensure the sanctity of her marriage...that's her responsibility.

He's just reaping the benefits of an obviously bad marriage (if she's such a horndog)...I would say that that

probably makes him a bad person and morally wrong (You're going to hell, adulterer!!! Sorry, I couldn't

resist As in Seinfeld when George sleeps with a married woman, "You didn't commit adultery; I

did." I guess it's a matter of interpretation), but it's not his fault she cheated. She must be responsible for

her own actions. Unless he kidnapped her, put her in a basement, and raped her, she had all the power she needed to

stop it. The word "no" or the equivalent non-verbal message would've sufficed.
    Since he knew she was

married he made the choice, it was his decision to make. Just because somebody else would have done it if he hadn't

does not make it the right thing to do. "Oh, gee. They were going to steal that anyhow so I didn't figure it

wouldn't be any more wrong if I helped. Somebody else would have if I hadn't!" Same 'logic'.

I don't watch

TV so am not inflicted with their value system and I don't consider popular TV shows as a guide to my values.

Thomas Jefferson

Man of La Pancha

Although

students hit on me regularly, few can dent my resolve and break me. But she was no ordinary woman or student. She's

smart as a whip, a "9," a total horndog, perv deluxe and a real pro. A couples weeks ago, after taking her out to

lunch, she got so horny on the drive home she had to pull off the road to beat off--with all sorts of cars zooming

by (she was driving). My kind of woman.

Incidentally, most college enrollments are 54-60% female. My school is

60%. Grad school is even more skewed towards females. That says a lot about the declining status of men and the

increasing status and power of women in the near future. Women will hold more positions of power and under educated

men may increasingly find themselves treated as sex objects and toys for female enjoyment.
    Yeah, no one

believes me when I say that women are taking over the world (well, the US at least)...but I guess it's only fair

since men had it so good for so many years...

Women will hold

more positions of power and under educated men may increasingly find themselves treated as sex objects and toys for

female enjoyment.
    And this is different from right now...how?

*muahaha!*

~Silver

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by Silver
    And this is

different from right now...how?

*muahaha!*

~Silver
    Female Presidents getting eaten out in the

oval office...

That's the difference.

King of the coupons!

Yeah, no one

believes me when I say that women are taking over the world (well, the US at least)...but I guess it's only fair

since men had it so good for so many years...
    Correction, Pancho ... women have been running this

world since Eve propt herself against a tree, butt naked, swinging an apple, and said, "Adam! Come her boy! Bite

this apple, 'cause I got something good for you!"

It's taking this long for people to start understanding or

seeing it. It's kind of like men bragging about how they have 2 or more women, and saying they're

running things. Please! If you have to shuffle your time/days/calendar to accommodate them, you ain't

running jack!

Man of La Pancha

I meant running as in being in

the high-level positions of power...not the well-known subtle position of telling other people what to do and having

them unquestionably do it like when a woman asks a man to do something... Like I mentioned in another

thread...power is an illusion in relationships and such...but finally women have "the buck stops here" type of power

instead of just running things while pretending to be trophy-wife first ladies (obvious joke about Hilary running

the country) or whatever.

King of the coupons!

I meant

running as in being in the high-level positions of power...not the well-known subtle position of telling other

people what to do and having them unquestionably do it like when a woman asks a man to do something... Like I

mentioned in another thread...power is an illusion in relationships and such...but finally women have "the buck

stops here" type of power instead of just running things while pretending to be trophy-wife first ladies (obvious

joke about Hilary running the country) or whatever.

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Since he knew

she was married he made the choice, it was his decision to make. Just because somebody else would have done it if he

hadn't does not make it the right thing to do. "Oh, gee. They were going to steal that anyhow so I didn't figure

it wouldn't be any more wrong if I helped. Somebody else would have if I hadn't!" Same 'logic'.

I don't

watch TV so am not inflicted with their value system and I don't consider popular TV shows as a guide to my

values.
    I'll consider your last comment a sarcastic joke at my joke since you are aware of my inserting

of Seinfeld lines as humor and not to make a point. I would be offended if you actually believed or were

inferring that I got my values from a TV show. Seeing as I don't own a working television set and haven't watched

TV in months, I guess I have no values at the moment.

Are you okay, Bel? I sense hostility, and I just said I

disagreed with you, man...I didn't take any cheap shots at you. I still won't...I respect you and I even

apologize if somehow my random jokes within somehow displayed otherwise. Hell, I'll edit the post if that's

true.

Anyway, back to the debate at hand...

I never said he was right, moral, or decent. In fact, I said

it was wrong, immoral, and just plain bad. I said it's her fault she cheated. You said she didn't force him

down...well, he didn't force her down. The responsibility to maintain a healthy marriage lies within the

participants of the marriage. You cannot put blame on someone else for your own mistake.

What G did was

obviously wrong...but he didn't force her, so it was her fault she cheated.

I have not cheated in any of my

relationships. I don't care if a naked girl jumped on me and tried to tear off my clothes. I don't break my

promises. If I broke that promise, it would be my fault, and my fault alone. That naked girl who jumped on me

represents temptation. It's my duty to resist if I am to fulfill a promise I gave. To pass the buck on to that

other person...that's wrong. Just because it's there doesn't mean you have to take it.

In the same respect,

any woman who cheats on me will receive the full blame on my part. I upheld my part of the bargin, so it's her

responsibility to uphold hers. I'm not going to blame some dude who's just trying to get laid for my wife's

stupidity, weakness, etc. That's her responsibility. He could be the scum that I wipe off my shoes, but I can't

blame him for doing it because it's her decision to sleep with him.

Yes, it takes two to tango. That makes

them both wrong, immoral, scum of the earth, whatever you want to call it. As for who's to blame for being

unfaithful, it lies solely on the one who made the vow to be faithful in the first place. That other man is not

responsible for her marriage...although it would be nice if he was considerate enough to respect that everlasting

bond...

We are all flawed and imperfect.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Gegogi is obviously filled with remorse. Having realized that,

we should no longer be focusing on casting blame. I'm not even going to mention my personal beliefs on this

matter, because I feel like at this point they have no place. Does it matter if it is ultimately his fault or hers?

Gegogi came here with his story because he feels guilty and would like advice. Would more guilt, deserved or

underserved, be right here? Isn't this forum about support and friendship?

Gegogi, I think you need to consider

not only the needs of this woman's husband but your own as well. Telling him would make you feel better, but has

the possibility of either helping or hurting him. I would advise you to write him a letter...and then don't mail

it. Write it, read it a few times, and put it somewhere safe. After she is no longer in your class, take it out

again and consider it. Look back on this time in your life. Then decide if you want to mail it. However, I should

warn you, that if you do, type it and make it completely anonymous as best you can...I would hate to see you fired

or something over this, which is why I would advise you not to mail it. But at that point, looking back, do what

you feel is right.

Hope everything works out for you.

~Silver

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information