Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I hope most realize that there

is no interesting debate here.

Pancho, you've been much improved in your posting, and I've been

cheering for you; but please stop pretending you know what you are talking about in this case. Mark's last gun

enthusiast
    rant about "quick drawling" while discussing handling disturbed six year olds was just about absurd

and ironic enough.

I'd love to see this thread closed. I'm losing my patience with all this stupid anti-child,

pro abuse talk.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Guru

Default none

For me, closed.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    I hope

most realize that there is no interesting debate here.

Pancho, you've been much improved in your

posting, and I've been cheering for you; but please stop pretending you know what you are talking about in this

case. Mark's last gun enthusiast rant about "quick drawling" while discussing handling disturbed six year

olds was just about absurd and ironic enough.

I'd love to see this thread closed. I'm losing my patience with

all this stupid anti-child, pro abuse talk.
    Really

Doc,

I was referring to the fact that things happen in an instance

and there is no time to think. I meant that a person must be prepared to deal with tough situations and able to

react in an instance. I saved a woman’s life and saved her for being raped. Because of my reflexes and athletic

history I am capable of making instant decisions and implementing them. I was in a situation where a child has

picked up a dangerous item and I immediately but gently grabbed his wrist and removed the object. The child did not

know what happened or why. I then sat the kid on my lap and said “Hey there little partner that could hurt you. We

would not want that. So here is a toy you will like this much better any way.” I believe this was at one of my

dads Mexican friends house, the child was about 5 and the object was a sheaf knife. The kid was not harmed and all

was well. But no one else did any thing. I reacted instantly and was furthest from the child. Bruce Lee said he

always thought about how to defend him self if some one or any one around him attacked. This constant thought about

defense made him a champion martial artist. I never condone child abuse. But I also know that it is necessary to

protect a child even if they don’t like it. I if a child wants a knife and I take it a way and he cries I don’t

care. I am not worried if the kid is offended by not being able to play with a knife. My post was referring to

society’s ignorant belief that disciplining a child is wrong and abuse. This is not true. To not incorporate

structure and strict discipline in a child’s life leads to a nonproductive and criminally minded adult. Every child

I grew up with who had parents that would not discipline them have became criminals and have low morals and ethics.

They never were taught that there is a code of conduct. They don’t now and have never respected any one. They only

want to serve their own selfish needs. Their actions are a result of their desires and wants. They have no

structure now and no direction in there life. This child probably has a parent like this and they have neglected

their child. They have not broken the chain of abuse and this child that was zapped will also grow up to abuse his

children. Also for the comment about how they could get close enough to zap the kid yet could not subdue him. I

think the machine used was the type that shoots two barbs with wires attached. This type works up to 20 feet or so.

The earlier post of mine was only to serve as an informative post as to the kind of tool used on this child, the

latter actually referred to the need to train mentally to deal with bad situations. In school there are fire

drills. In life we should think about how to deal with problems. From bad children to domestic terrorism and

catastrophes, they all have to be dealt with. Thanks to the people on 9/11 who sacrificed them selves to bring down

the plain and save more people than were lost. Some one put together a plan and implemented it. Doc, Thanks I am a

big fan of yours. I love to be here and am glad to be challenged by you. This is democracy at its best. God bless

the U.S.A. and our freedom to engage in intellectual conversation. Thanks for Pheros and I will get another one

before it is gone.

HK45Mark23

Man Dies After Deputies Use Stun

Gun

METAIRIE, La. (Dec. 4) - A man sheriff's deputies had shot twice with a stun gun died Saturday, a day

after he was pulled over for driving erratically, officials said.

AP
    Taser stun gun

Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office spokesman John Fortunato said Patrick Fleming died at a hospital. Officers

had used a Taser stun gun on him twice when he fought with them - once after the traffic stop and then later at the

jail.

Fortunato said Fleming, 35, was hospitalized after officers zapped him a second time and his breathing

became labored.

Fortunato said the office would have no further comment Saturday. There was no immediate word

on when an autopsy would be conducted to determine the cause of death.

A records check found that Fleming was

wanted on a charge of criminal neglect of family. Fleming also had a history of resisting arrest and arrests for

possession of coca leaves, crack cocaine and marijuana.

Amnesty International reported last week that at

least 74 people have died in the United States and Canada in the past four years after being shocked with stun guns

manufactured by Taser International Inc. The company has defended its product, saying in the majority of

Taser-related fatalities, coroners have attributed the cause of death to heart problems, drug overdose or

asphyxiation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information