Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Interesting observations

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello All,

I am a newbie on the forum, but not a newbiw to Pheromones. I have been using them for almost exactly a year and have had some interesting experiences with them, to say the least. I am writing because I would like to ask CJ and any other ladies on this forum a question, if I may, but also to tell you all some of the experiences I have had.

I would like to send some pheros to a girlfriend of mine to help her attract men, and was wondering if you have had any successes with them, and what sort of effect you have had. I am thinking of sending her some stuff I have used to good effect which contains both androstenone and androstenol. So CJ, I would be grateful if you could advise me or tell me some of your experiences.

Some of the effects I have had:

- Deer in headlights look a number of times, where I would be talking to a girl and she would stare hypnotised at me for the whole time, and yet manage to have a coherent conversation. This same girl started talking to me about sex on the second conversation.

- I was at a houseparty in the kitchen and there were four people in the room including me, I was chatting to this chap. Then I decided to pop out. I had moved one step towards the door, when the two girls (who I didn\'t know) in the corner about 5 feet away both instantly turned and called out to me to stay, in unison, with broad smiles on their faces.

- I find that the pheromones project one\'s emotional state in a discernable way. They send out or amplify an \"image\", which I can\'t explain at the moment.

- I often find (and this is strange) that music that comes on to the jukebox is wierdly related to me and what others in the room are thinking, but they themselves are not aware of this. Other people who use pheromones have found this, too.

- Recently, with Pheremol Factor I have noticed more blushing than before. Sometimes the effect is completely instant, and other times it takes a while before girls in the room start looking at me in a curious way, and if in a conversation with others often look at me quickly.

- I said \"pardon\" to a French girl in a college, having been in the room about 20 minutes and she then excitedly started talking about this to her girlfriend in French! So I started a conversation with her.

- Perhaps the best effect of all is that because I now know beyond doubt that many many girls find me very attractive, I have the confidence to initiate conversations, ask for email addresses and telephone numbers, kiss, and so on. Also, because of my experiences, I almost always know if a girl finds me attractive, which I had no way of knowing before, or at least could never tell!

- I agree with the buzz effect, by the way. They definately make one feel special, and this buzz does exist.

- there are loads of other effects and stories I could tell you if you are interested.

I have been using a combination of androstenone and androstenol made by Human Response Laboratories, and it comes in 5 fragrances (Musk, Coolwater, Jazz, Farenheit, CK1) plus a natural non-fragrance which has a sweet aroma. In general, I now use four spots of PF (on each wrist and behind the ears), three sprays of \"Pheronome X\" which has just androstenone in an alcohol base, and four to five sprays of the HRL stuff in whichever fragrance I prefer. I do find that different fragrances attract different women, and that the underlying pheromones work in subtly different ways for different fragrances. I bought APC a little while ago but haven\'t tested it out yet. (Cheers Bruce!!)

I, too, have been concerned about using too much. In fact, I have had a hard time deciding whether or not I have used too much. And I have quite a few more stories. If you combine the use of pheronomes with usual attraction techniques, such as use of eye contact, smiling, etc., then I find them very powerful indeed.

So, I thought I would add a few thoughts to your forum. I have really enjoyed reading many of the posts here for the last few weeks or so.

Cheers,

Zaq

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Interesting observations

Zaq,

Thanks for the information. Lots of good and straightforward stuff here.

**DONOTDELETE**

Cheers! Thoughts and comments are of course very welcome. If some of the ladies especially could note a few of their own observations that would be very helpful for my female friend!

See ya! ... Zaq

-----
    Always Learnin\' and Groovin\'

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi, Well I´m not very experienced when it comes to pheros. But maybe I can still help you make a decision regarding you friend. First off, does she know you´re buying her a phero product? If not then I advise caution because she could be offended (it is possible but you know her better) .
    The second thing to consider is the fragrance, does she have a particular one she always uses. In this case, if she wants to carry on using it a pheromone additive might be a good option.
    CJ

-----
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks CJ!

Yes, she knows and has specifically requested some after I told her about it. I hardly ever ever tell anyone, only my very very closest friends know! My friend and I often discuss our respecitve men / woman situations!

She likes CK1, so that\'s fine, but also has others she uses. So it may be nice to have unscented, but she liked the idea of the product descriptions from Bruce\'s site that I read out to her.

I am mainly concerned about what effects she can expect; and are they different from what I might expect. I know that girls are sexually turned on by me using pheros, but would the same apply to her for example?

Cheers CJ

Zaq

-----

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi, well if she knows that´s a good thing already. Well the only thing I have that is unscented is AFA and I´ve only used it a few times coz I have only had it for a week.
    The most popular with the few women that have been in this or the old forum since I joined seems to be the xcite wipes. I can´t describe the scent to you coz I haven´t opened them yet but they´re supposed to be sandalwoody.
    PF also for me comes under the category of practically unscented pheros. It has a very mild and subtle fragrance but it more or less dissappears within minutes so it can be used with another fragrance quite well.

If your friend is on the prowl, as it were, maybe you´d want to have a look at the two copulin products PPA (vanilla coconut) and PCC (cucumber melon). I wanted to try PCC but -no pesetas , but theoretically I think it should blend in well with a fragrance like Escape. It´s a real shame that the dynamic duo for women is not PCC but PPA...oh well.
    As for the other, I´m not sure what you mean exactly. Are you worried that she´ll attract women?

Effects in general can vary enormously, some people respond positively and some aggressively. It might be worth checking out the past posts (this can take some time but you and anyone else who is new can get some important background info I reckon).
    One thing you should not expect pheros to do is to turn you into some sex magnet though, this counts for men as well as women.
    Wow, long post!
    CJ

-----
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Cheers again CJ.

Yes that is precisely my fear, that she\'ll attract women, and that\'s why I started writing my first post, but lost the idea half way through so yes, I\'m worried about that.

I do find that the stares, blushes, giggles, and everything else with my own use of them tend to be very persistent, and some girls at the right time are definately turned on sexually. But I don\'t want to suggest that they turn one into a sexgod.

Thank you for the commentary on products, too. I shall reread your comments again when I come to buy a product for her.

I suppose the question is, can you say whether you think you have had any discernable effect in terms of attracting men using the pheros, or at least a difference from before wearing them?

PPA was one of the product descriptions I read to her, as was PCC, and she liked the sound of both. She also liked the sound of the xcite wipes, of which I have some of the men\'s formula. Perhaps I\'ll buy her some of the female ones.

Incidentally, has anyone heard of Human Response Laboratories? I have been using their products to good effect. I think Bruce they do a reseller scheme.

Thanks CJ for the in-depth reply!

Zaq

PS What do you type to get the \'shocked\' emoticon?

-----

**DONOTDELETE**

Im possibly thinking that pheromones seem to have or enhance psychic abilities and project thoughts its something i have been wondering for a while and there is a lot of new research into the actual abilities of the human mind regarding telepathy and the fact that it is perhaps having a biological grounding it seems that pheromones might facilitate or enhance this in some way it sounds like an interesting field of research

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi Paul, yes, my brother says there are a lot of strange facets to them. I am convinced that (1) one\'s emotional state is projected but subconciously, and (2) there is something about one\'s presence which can be detected by others. He says that he uses them to project an image which he focuses on in his mind, and then collects his perspiration, adds pheromones, and then puts the mixture in front of an air filter the product of which goes up a chimney and into the air. He says people now always think that they have met him before. Somehow his own pheromonal chemistry is homeopathically diluted into the air. People have also described him as \"an angel\" or \"mythical creature\". By the way, many of his \"prophetic\" statements have come true. Anyway, somehow this image he projects is recieved on some level by others or a particular person subconciously for his purposes.

For myself, I really don\'t know whether this makes much sense or not, but he has developed a system for influencing events which seems to work somehow using pheromones. In discussing this I am aware that we\'re getting into some strange stuff.

What I know I have exoperienced is the emotional projection and that in pubs and clubs people play records which feel as if they are directed or related to me in some way. Whether this is coincidence or not I am not sure.

It also makes a lot of sense that if one has a spirit, as such, there there must be a relationship between theat and the body and the mind, and that pheromones have some effect on these.

Anyway, there are a few thought on the matter.

If I think of more things, I\'ll post them. Although I have always been intereted in these sorts of things, at the moment I am concentrating on \"pulling\" for want of a better term. And I had a nice little kiss the other day for the first time in ages !! Mind you, it also helps that I lost 35 pounds of weight last year. Plus lots of stares and blushes all round.

Cheers for commenting.

Zaq

-----

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi,
    Pheromones are suppose to make you attractive to other people. Why are you so worried that your friend might attract women, though? I seem to attract them on occasion ever since I was a teenager and this has always been without foreign pheros. What you do is let the person in question know ( polÃtely of course) that you are not interested and that´s it.
    On this subject, some guys have said that they´ve attracted other men too. No big deal, in my opinion.

I don´t know how old your friend is but if she´s old enough to use pheros, she´ll be old enough to handle people´s attention.
    I really must point out here, that having an attractive women hit on you or chat you up is a lot more pleasant and flattering than being molested by some greasy, drunk, macho guy who thinks that he is gods gift to women!
    But this is just my opinion on this matter. As for your other Q, I ought to point out that I don´t actually use the pheros to attract men (or girls) as such and I haven´t been using them for long either.

As for the smilies, click on the `help´icon when you write a post and you´ll see.
    CJ

-----
    CJ

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Found this one again...
    Anything else? I think I was gonna write something else but I forgot over the change of forums.
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Um i was going to add something only that i have been told when using pheros that i am probably hung like an elephant oops sorry it started off like a dog, horse and then the chick decided i must be hung like an elephant lol lucky me

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul Australia:
    Um i was going to add something only that i have been told when using pheros that i am probably hung like an elephant oops sorry it started off like a dog, horse and then the chick decided i must be hung like an elephant lol lucky me<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Paul it could be worse. The women could have told you you were hung like a rabbitt. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Haha the bigger the better for women right it comes across in the media they deny it of course but we really know that women really want good sex and that is the way it is contary to what they say, sometimes dont trust what women say, it is what they do and how they act that is the real evidence of what they are thinking and want

**DONOTDELETE**

Or even worse, she might have said \"hung like a pig\" which is pretty unusual and silly but, pigs penises are shaped like corkscrews... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] so be flattered...

**DONOTDELETE**

Say what? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes it\'s true. It is a coil shape. I suppose it uncoils when necessary.

Thread Information