Close

Thread: Xcite Wipes

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Xcite Wipes

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all

Im a newbie to all this, but have been reading through the forum with intrest [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway ages back (apr) i bought 3 xcite wipes to try out (I assume there the some as the ones Bruce has, there in a silver shiny packet), and so far have still got 2 of them. I was wondering if there was any probs with storing them this long (still unopened)

And secondly when i did try one out (quite a while back now) i was worryed bout the smell, at the time as it smelt a bit like BO, and i ended up only putting a little on. Is the smell nessercerly anything to worry about and to use a bit more, or is it really best to cover it up with something?. I dont have any colonge, and was thinking maybe a small amount of deodrant, just to cover it up a bit.

Its just really a little test run in the world of \'mones for me at the moment, and will buy something from Bruce in the future for futher experimentation [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for any help [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Xcite Wipes

Welcome abaord scotty, yeah the Pheros do smell like BO even with strong colonge or fragrence cover, if you want something as celan as possible switch to the oil based products, Alter ego is clean and it fades after 10 mintues so apply before you go out and then it lasts all day with no smell.

Thats just the way it is, but females will still put up with the BO slight smell as the higher concentration of androgens will cover up the annoyance of pheros. At low application levels it is ok.

**DONOTDELETE**

thanks for that, will carry on reading all the intresting stuff here for now, till i can afford to buy something !! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Also as someone else mentioned i think a FAQ or a Q&A page for newbies somewhere would be a good idea. I Spent days wondering what DIHL stood for till i found the answer in a thread last night [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

First of all I can smell AE ( and I don´t like it, but I cover it up). Second a woman won´t necessarily be willing to put up with someone smelling of BO AT ALL! Personally I can´t stand it and I´m someone who values personal hygene a lot. It also depends on the culture, however even in european countries, personall tastes and preferences differ.

So be careful with the stinky products and get your friends or family members to test your smell, that´s what I do. It works well especially when you´re experimenting with new fragrances. And that´s a good `excuse´if anyone asks about your new obsession with smelling good or bad.

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi all,

I got an interesting hit using (4 dabs?) of NPA and part of an \"Xcite\" wipe.
    This woman told me \"I LOVE your skin!...like a babies\'...look about 18...\"
    I\'m 32 and Vampire pale LOL
    (I asked a few women what they thought of the scent and they thought it was OK, nice.)

How many dabs of NPA get the best results? (I don\'t want to mix it, yet)

Thanks,
    Mike2velli

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike,

I use NPA in a mix and also dabbed on by itself. I usually use 1 dab on each side of neck and one on each forearm, or 1 on each side of neck and 1 or 2 on back of hair covered with light dab of APC or SMPO. Works for me..

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah the idea of SPMO is good mixing it with my andro anyway scotty you should give Alter Ego a go, that would be a great product, the BO smell is something that comes with some products but its down to impurities moreso than anything else, Alter ego is the most pure product apparently and the smell is gone after about ten minutes and any smell that is there is like a musky type, CJ01 hates the smell but everyone else appears to love it, we need more female posters but alas they never turn up, so we have to make do with Cj and femmefatale when she shows up and i think jacquee was here a while ago but 400 odd males to 3 active female forum members is pretty poor you would think a lot of females would be into this but they skip it when it would be of great benefit to them. Oh well all the better for us guys [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] actaully i wouldnt mind shoving this forum away and keeping it all to myself but i realise that once it gets out and people know about it then you gotta go with the flow and keep upping the ante with new products etc. Although it will play with the media and their picture perfect world but hey who cares the rest of the people need good sex with cute women as well ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] and the media can go to hell [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Well theres gonna be a bit of a delay before i can buy anything due to big lack of funds, but when i do will let everyone know of any intresting things [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

As for the lack of women thing on the forum, well personal i just get the impression its not the kinda thing that women would be intrested in as much as us blokes [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. As well as the fact that often the poor advertising ive seen, or less reputable sites aim the advertising at the men. And also all the nice women dont have to worry about it as the blokes will approch them anyway, so perhaps there need for \'mones aint that high [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] . \'mones just aint that well known about in the general public (probably a good thing if u ask me LOL, less competition for us LOL) of the people ive told about \'mones, no one had heard of them before.

I\'ll stop before i talk more noncense [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi all,

Thanks Jaggy. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Yesterday I used about the same amount of NPA--4 dabs or so, but without any X-cite or other AndroseNOL products.
    ( only some \"Dolce & Gabbana\" )
    People seemed afraid or tried to avoid /ignore me. OD I guess. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
    I ordered some Returned PF and old unscented PI.
    I want a strong, unscented NOL to get the right balance.
    Anyone try the new StoneLabs NOL compred with the PIw ?

Thanks,
    Mike2velli

**DONOTDELETE**

THe feedback on PIw seems to be quite i got some more AE instead of the PIw, paul canada was tring it but the feedback seems to have died off in favour of these new do it yourself kits which should be a big hit amoungst experienced users.

But with 11mg of nol in PIw if youre after a good nol product (younger people) then it is a good buy.
    Makes the women chatty.
    Hey im up to 940 posts getting there.

Thread Information