Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: A1 Bits

King of the coupons!

Default A1 Bits

visit-red-300x50PNG
    A1: This is the first time I've seen in research

results what we've known here for ages, that A1 (particularly in combo with -none, though) enhances sexual

responsiveness in women. Remember, -none in small amounts smells pleasantly musky!

So, for example, A1 gets their

attention, fires up the social cognition, increases physiological arousal; and -nol/-rone/-none provides specific

content to the social cognition and to activity on the arousal pathway.

It's not the A1 that OD's you, it's the conversion to -none. In

general, based on natural levels on various parts of the body, a 1:1 -none/A1 ratio is pretty good for sexual hits,

and a 2.5:1 good for friendlier ones. As with -nol, you can reduce slightly the -none when wearing it in

anticipation of conversions. I love A1 as it's such a "basic, real-life" pheromone -- one actually found on the

skin in normally high levels.

On the other hand, if it bothers you to wear it at all, you can definitely get benefits from much

smaller levels, as it most probably works through the VNO, (it for sure activates it) though I believe standard

olfaction is also involved with it.

The secret ingredient in Edge/NPA is this way too,

rumor has it, which is why folks can wear one dab of Edge to good effect (and why I am guessing it must remain a

secret ingredient, if anybody gets my drift -- think about it a while). (DRSMELLTHIS

THOUGHTS)

[color=#ff0033]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color

]

A-1:PI/w (1:3): Hi I'm SE Asian, but I live

in Europe. My arsenal for Asian is PI/w mixed with A-1 (3:1). I've tested this mix when I was on holiday in

Indonesia. Try it, it works great and I still use this mix. (INDO)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-

2 A1: 3

NPA:
    At 50% concentration (3 small dabs) - This formula makes girls

flirt like nothing I’’ve tried before (and I’’ve tried just about everything). At the stores, restaurants, parties,

and just about everywhere I have occasion to interact with females, I get this look like I’’M the one getting

mentally undressed, voices turn sultry, body language spells raw attraction. I’’ll probably never be humble again.

(One caveat, I generally have to be the one initiating contact. Girls don’’t just walk up to me and start chatting

as with several high Nol formulas. Even a friendly smile and a polite "Hi" can elicit very flirtatious behavior.)

When I wear it around my girlfriend it’’s always party time. Once I was rushed into the bedroom before I even got a

chance to take my coat off. (A.K.A.)

__________________________________________________ _______
    [

font=Tahoma][/font]

2 A-1:3 NPA at 50% concentration (three small dabs): This formula makes girls flirt like

nothing I’’ve tried before (and I’’’’ve tried just about everything). (A.K.A.’s

Formula)

2 A-1:3 NPA at 50%

concentration (three small dabs): I have been trying this mix for a week now. I have been using 8-10 very small dabs

- works out to about 0.1 ml of mix. I am getting very similar results to you - very flirty women, without the

weirdness I generally get with straight NPA. If this lasts, it will be one of the best mixes I've ever used.

Thanks! (BASSMAN 52)

__________________________________________________ ________

3A1:5rone:8nol:13none:

I had 24 hrs of the best sex in years yesterday, with the 24 year old

filmmaker, wearing 3A1:5rone:8nol:13none. The whole mix goes 1:1 with raw amber, bringing total phero content to

.5mg/ml. I wore two drops. (DrSmellThis )

__________________________________________________ __

AE:A1: The none makes the

impression, the nol keeps things light, and the A1 keeps the possible bad female reactions at bay. I've been mixing

[AE:A1] 5 to 1 using the A1 undiluted. Three and 3 dabs gets me into the neighborhood of .02 mg for both, and .015

for nol. A1 favors that the stuff may create a sense of intimacy more quickly with a woman. Whether it's the A1 or

something else (hell, they're all in my office with this mix), I can't say, but I'm definitely getting more

personal stories from co-workers than when I was using AE alone. A female co-worker has taken to wearing skirts

without any undergarments, and then engaging me in conversation while standing on the balcony that overlooks my

desk. (UNKNOWN)

__________________________________________________ _________

4 parts Androstenol: 1 part Andro 1: 1 part

Androstenone: 1 part Androsterone: 7 parts strong cologne ( I used Lolita Lempicka

):
    Apply 3 small dabs ( I used an old PF bottle) and DON’’T

refresh...the stuff improves with time. I’’ve been using this brew for about a week with outstanding results. I want

to encourage everybody with a chem kit to try it out and post your results, but I don’’t want to be held accountable

for anybody that uses more than the prescribed dose. (At this concentration, you’’re not getting much of a cologne

cover.) I know you guys want to hear hit stories, but I don’’t want to raise hopes too high. Just try this for a

couple of days and please let me know how it compares to other stuff you’’ve tried. I really think I’’m on to

something. I’’ve been wearing 4:1:1:1 every evening and noticed: Real hits = women turning their heads to check me

out, smiles. Once a bunch of high school girls took a table next to me and a couple of them kept turning around to

look at me. Several women asked me meaningless questions about my long outdated laptop. A woman I’’ve had a few

casual conversations with asked me for my number and set up a lunch date with me. The staff has been friendly and

flirty, but most importantly, I met a very interesting lady that seems to be a bit of a workaholic (not usually my

type). She seems to be very attracted to me and for some reason I feel the same about her (maybe she’’s wearing

mones too). I’’m playing it very cool because she’’s mentioned qualities that I have that she hated in previous

boyfriends.

WEEK TWO: Results aren’’t as dramatic as the previous week,

so I’’m glad I kept them to myself. But I still have a good feeling about this formula, and, so far, it’’s been the

most effective way to combine the positive effects of -none confidence, -rone attentiveness, A1 flirtiness, and -nol

chattiness. (A.K.A.)

__________________________________________________ _________

I’ve settled on three mixes, depending on my mood and

circumstances:

a) A Nol

heavy formula that seems to make women instantly bond with me = 4 Nol: 1 None: 1 Rone: 1

A1.

b) A None heavy formula

for eliciting smiles, double-takes, stares and other ego boosters = 9 None: 4 Nol: 3 A1: 1 Rone.

c) A Andro 1 heavy formula

that seems to invite flirting and teasing = 9 A1: 4 Nol: 3 None: 1 Rone.

I use all three at .5mg/ml. Three dabs from a 3 ml bottle

like the ones in the chem kit. The Nol formula is more subtle in public, and more dramatic in bed. But all three

increase hits and sexual responsiveness, to varying degrees. (A.K.A.)
    Last edited by MOBLEYC57; 11-08-2004 at 06:01 AM.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Thanks! Classic Mobley.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Thanks!

Classic Mobley.
    Don't thank me Doc, thank yerself and A.K.A.! Yalls been stirring up

interest on this forum with these products since the caveman days!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Hi, before i begin, i'm s.e. asian,

brown, 34 y.o. As you can see my age, i need at least 4 dabs to make this magic fluid works.

The A-1:PiW mix

was not only worked for asian but also for caucasian female. i've tested it at the party, mall etc. when i was on a

holiday in Indonesia and also in Holland where I live now. One thing you should know that my 'ex' is a

white/caucasian and everytime i wore this mix, she got horny and chatty. I tried many mixes before untill i found

that A-1:PiW is the best mix for any races. why? tested in Indonesia and here in Netherlands. At my work there are

black, asian, and white. Whenever I wore this mix, the males became soooooo nice and the females became soooo chatty

and eye staring, flirting. I wasn't the one who wore the mix but my colleague (i gave him some) is a black male who

wore it too and it worked (at least that's what he told me: 'maaaan, my wife is getting wild!'). He still uses

it.

I added the mix with NPA (2:1:1 = NPA:A-1:Piw) and wore it 4 to 5 dabs, guess what? it's soooo unstable.

Sometimes my ex or female friends (white or asian) were friendly and chatty but sometimes they're so aggressive and

arguing without any reason. Even 3 dabs I wouldnt expect hits!
    But something I couldn't figure it out, when I

added perfume (Polo classic, the green one) it became stable, hits everywhere. BUT when i tried with other perfume,

Joop Roccoco for example, they became aggressive, no hits, in contrary, just like they wanted to fight with me.

Maybe DrSmellThis knows the answer....

Now the stable mix, with more A-1 is 2:2:1:5 (NPA:A-1:PiW:Polo). I use

it now and i see and notice that many asian and caucasian females get their 'brain washed' when i'm around but

still this mix can't get my ex back..... only in bed. but hey, who cares?

Phero Pro

Interesting post. I see it

incorporates one of my pheromone laws. There are 3 of them.

I have found that in the use of artificial

pheromones, cover scent is extremely important. Polo goes well with your body chemistry, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    cover scent is

extremely important. Polo goes well with your body chemistry, obviously.
    you're right man, i didn't

realize it before but now i know that cover scent plays very very important role with it.
    But the problem is i

can only use the new mix with Polo and Bulgary Black. I tried before with other perfumes other than Joop, Polo and

Bulgary Black, theyre Amouage Gold, Versus and Herrera but still no differences. NO HITS NO FLIRTING BUT ARGUING!

The strange thing is without NPA added, the original mix (A-1:PiW) with any of the perfumes still works well

Untill now, I haven't tried with other perfumes yet other than mentioned above and i'm not gonna do that. I

just stick with Polo and Bulgary Black.

Could the NPA, then, just not mesh

with Joop, Amouage gold, Versus and Herrera?

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by INDO
    Hi, before i begin,

i'm s.e. asian, brown, 34 y.o. As you can see my age, i need at least 4 dabs to make this magic fluid works.

The A-1:PiW mix was not only worked for asian but also for caucasian female. i've tested it at the party, mall

etc. when i was on a holiday in Indonesia and also in Holland where I live now. One thing you should know that my

'ex' is a white/caucasian and everytime i wore this mix, she got horny and chatty. I tried many mixes before

untill i found that A-1:PiW is the best mix for any races. why? tested in Indonesia and here in Netherlands. At my

work there are black, asian, and white. Whenever I wore this mix, the males became soooooo nice and the females

became soooo chatty and eye staring, flirting. I wasn't the one who wore the mix but my colleague (i gave him some)

is a black male who wore it too and it worked (at least that's what he told me: 'maaaan, my wife is getting

wild!'). He still uses it.

I added the mix with NPA (2:1:1 = NPA:A-1:Piw) and wore it 4 to 5 dabs, guess what?

it's soooo unstable. Sometimes my ex or female friends (white or asian) were friendly and chatty but sometimes

they're so aggressive and arguing without any reason. Even 3 dabs I wouldnt expect hits!
    But something I couldn't

figure it out, when I added perfume (Polo classic, the green one) it became stable, hits everywhere. BUT when i

tried with other perfume, Joop Roccoco for example, they became aggressive, no hits, in contrary, just like they

wanted to fight with me. Maybe DrSmellThis knows the answer....

Now the stable mix, with more A-1 is 2:2:1:5

(NPA:A-1:PiW:Polo). I use it now and i see and notice that many asian and caucasian females get their 'brain

washed' when i'm around but still this mix can't get my ex back..... only in bed. but hey, who

cares?
    Thanks for sharing your outstanding findings, Indo! If I may, what do you have your

mix in? Did you change your ratio of your original post of 3:1 (PIw:A1)? Not really sure, but I think that makes a

big difference in case someone else experiments with your findings ... TE, PI, NPA, dram bottle/container?

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Some colognes may have

pheromones in them, increasing OD risk. But you are wise to pay attention to cover scent. You have to smell good.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Could the NPA, then,

just not mesh with Joop, Amouage gold, Versus and Herrera?

No. It all depends

on your individual body chemistry in relation to the fragrance. For instance, I have mixed Joop(Yope) with a couple

of dabs of NPA and later was dining at the Y.

Certain fragrances mixed with certain "mones" will work for

some, but not others. It takes a great deal of expermentation to get it right. And then, if your target is at a

certain period in her cycle, it may be all for nought.

P.S. Also have had success with Herrera, mixed

with NPA. And not so much with Amouage Gold or Versace Versus. However Versace V/S mixed with Edge and, or AE

unscented has been a panty dropper for me.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    However Versace

V/S mixed with Edge and, or AE unscented has been a panty dropper for me.
    Whadaya mean AE

uncented
    !? Has there been a return of such an OUTSTANDING critter!!?

Stranger

Hi there, as you see

I do not post much, but I read this forum for a while, mostly I can find answers for my questions just by reading

the forums, one thing I did not find what is A1?? I did not find it in the forum abbreviation list and I can search

the forum for A1 (too short). I appreciate small explanation.

It's Androstadienone. You

can find it in the LS Store under kits/supplies.

Stranger

Thanks very much, that's what I

thought Androstadienone, but isn't it called -none also?

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tomulek
    Thanks very much, that's what I thought Androstadienone, but isn't it called

-none also?
    "None" is short for "Androstenone."

Stranger

Oh I got it now I must learn

to read those long words more carefully Thanks for replies

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    ...Did you change

your ratio of your original post of 3:1 (PIw:A1)? Not really sure, but I think that makes a big difference in case

someone else experiments with your findings ... TE, PI, NPA, dram bottle/container?
    I did

change the ratio of the original mix. NPA:A-1:PiW:Polo @ 2:2:1:5, mixed them all in a 15 ml bottle (i think it's

1/2 oz in US conversion).
    This new mix and ratio also works for asian and white females. Anyway i still use the

original mix (PIw:A1)

Here’s another one.
    For the past

two weeks I’ve been wearing a mix of 3A1:2Nol ( 3 dabs, 0.5mg/ml concentration ) to work. My CEO’s secretary has

always had an eye for me, and I’ve tried to show just enough interest in her to stay informed on what

Administration’s up to. Up until I started wearing the A1 mix, she’s demonstrated basic flirting behavior. But now

she’s starting to give me little gifts: last week it was a pen set and this week it was a little fish tank. Both

times she thanked me for “everything I had done” for her (which is basically smile and make small talk.)

Coincidence? Or is A1 the love pheromone?
    Give truth a chance.

Phero Dude

Very interesting AKA. It seems

very few have used A1 here. Yet those that have swear by it. I'd love to see a TGIF special with it. I think the

special would go over very well and would make A1 a bigger seller than it is.

Agreed - Bigdog

Well supposedly it triggers a

feeling of care on the target, so you'll probably get some home cooked food from her next, or shell start cleaning

your desk ..

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    Here’s another

one.
    For the past two weeks I’ve been wearing a mix of 3A1:2Nol ( 3 dabs, 0.5mg/ml concentration ) to work. My

CEO’s secretary has always had an eye for me, and I’ve tried to show just enough interest in her to stay informed on

what Administration’s up to. Up until I started wearing the A1 mix, she’s demonstrated basic flirting behavior. But

now she’s starting to give me little gifts: last week it was a pen set and this week it was a little fish tank. Both

times she thanked me for “everything I had done” for her (which is basically smile and make small talk.)

Coincidence? Or is A1 the love pheromone?
    Hello A.K.A.,

what is your dabbing technique?
    Just want to

estimate how much (in ml) of the mixture you use.

Best regards

Indigo

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo
    Hello A.K.A.,

what is your dabbing technique?
    Just want to estimate how much (in ml) of the mixture you use.

Best

regards

Indigo

A dab us about what it takes to cover the tip of my little finger. Don't

know what it amounts to in ml.
    Give truth a chance.

Journeyman

Yeah, I have been wondering

what this A-1 stuff was also...now I know and can experiment with it. I am waiting on my order of SOE (Scented),

Chikara, and The Edge (beginners special.) Has anyone mixed A-1 with any of these products? If so what kind of

results?

King of the coupons!

Any new A-1

combos/hits/thoughts/suggestions/ideas/concerns?

Just checking!

Quote Originally Posted by Have_Courage
    - when

mixed A-1:PI/w (1:2), girls who likes you will give major mind f*cks, one lady in the office I'm working on

suddenly "invited" 2 of her male friends (from outside of office) to talk to me in my cubicle. WTF?
    Thats

far too a specific reaction to to attributed to a mix, "I wore it and a girl did a major mind f*ck on me".

How

many times did you test it?

I'm curious about -nol/A1 mixes.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Does PI/w contain couplins?

If it does that might be the problem, I've noticed mind f*ck reactions when wearing PCC.

pi/w does contain cops

what do

you mean by mind fuck reaction though? what are there purpose?
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Wow!

Exactly what

happens to me when I wear couplins. Girls seem to try and make you jealous and do things that a frankly quite

weird! Gay guys get hostile.

I

am older but use PCC, and I have noticed that same thing. Women that don't know me well, will play games. They

tend to make subtle moves and expect me to pick up on the fact that they are interested. If that doesn't work they

play mind games...usually they will talk about one thing and in the conversation they will also be talking about

us...its very weird and hard to explain. In any case, I think that PCC works but have to learn how to use it.

One side note:

When you have a steady girl that you are having sex with make sure you put on the same stuff sometime before you hit

the sack. That way she unconsciously associates the smell with sex and gets a better connection. Once she is

hooked on it, you have a much better chance of very passionate sex more often....

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information