Close

Stranger

Default Newbie - opinion wanted

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,

Im new to this forum but ive been reading

up on pheromones for about 3 weeks. Before making a purchase I just wanted some advice. Im thinking of buying the

newbie pack because of all the goodies it offers and because of numerous success stories posted by users using the 1

TE : 1 SPMO mix.

On the other hand I also have the option of buying the

necessary pheros for the JB1 mix once again ive read great things about this on the forum and came across a very

interesting post from Franki where he says it contains 0.032mg of pheros which is in the desired range.

Lastly im considering the primal instinct as a standalone because of the

reputation it has. The other advantage that I see with this product is that it is unscented and that I could wear

any other cologne I wanted with it. The advantage for me in this is that I work at a department store and get very

cheap cologne so I could carry out my own research with PI/m with colognes such as Ralph Lauren romance say at night

ant say some thing like JPG le male or even Ralph Lauren blue at day time and see how the responses vary. According

to Franki it contains 0.25mg of phero which once again would be optimal. For those of you who have tried PI/m have u

ever tried it worth other colognes?

All these options are said to have

created greater sexual attraction than most other pheroes particularly the JB1 and Pi/m which many be another reason

to buy them.

Btw just incase it may help you guys in giving me your

opinions im 5’11 and have brownish skin (Italian).

Now I know some of

you may suggest to buy all the products I mentioned but right now I don’t have the money for that. So any

advice opinions or anything of that matter will be highly appreciated!

Journeyman

Ok you're concerned bout the

money, who isn't(hehe). But what I would do is order the WEdnesday freebie special Bruce offers,... if you haven't

already.

It contains Edge, Scented and Unscented SoE, and Chikara. You could experiment with all of them and see

if you notice any of them working for you and you'll see if you like what Edge does for you or not...

Plus we

need more people out there to try the Chikara gel packs as well and give out their feedback cuz there hasn't been

many.

Btw, how old are ya?

Phero Enthusiast

What is SPMO. I bought the

newbie package but I don't know how to mix it. Do I have to mix it?

Stranger

Sorry i forgot to mention im 18.

True, experimenting with chikara doesnt sound like a bad option. But this is hard stuff every time i have my mind

made up i come to learn something. At the moment i think i might go with the wednesday freebie u suggested or

primal/m (i really had my mindset on this lol i think it because i love wearing the romance cologne by raplh and

with this i wud get to wear it).

Quote Originally Posted by zee223
    But this is hard

stuff every time i have my mind made up i come to learn something.
    I've been a customer for almost 4

months now and I'm STILL having that problem... every time I finish placing an order, I go on to the forums and..

"DOH! Maybe I should have ordered that too/instead!" That just goes to show how exciting the product base here at

Love-Scent really is. The key is to just experiment experiment and experiment some more, the only real way you will

know if a product is good is if you give it a try for yourself.

Stranger

lol i know what you mean! I think

in the end thats what i will eventually do keep expereminting with new products but im just hoping to have a bit of

beginners luck with my first product =) I was just doing a bit more reading and found out the Pi/m instinct doesnt

work to well on the younger age bracke but i dunno y i still wanna use it. i think it would suit me, because from

what people tell me im not shy but im not overly confident either so maybe one drop of the stuff could do the trick?

But now im also considering perception because it seems to work better for younger people. Anyway what do you guys

think of this;

1st order: Pi/m - i intend to use one drop of the unscented version with a cologne. Ive heard it

goods for sexual response. btw how long would the Pi/m last in this mixture i havent found any info regarding

that
    2nd order: Perception - due to the sucess with the younger age bracket and again good for sexual response
    3rd

oder: NPA and APC for the JB1 mix- everyone seems to love this! and its said to be good gor sexual respone
    4th

order: Newbie pack - allows me to experminet even more!

If it helps in any recommendations, opinions im 19/m,

5,11 and have brown skin (ive mentioned this above but u can never be too safe!) Btw guys this forum is great! and i

really do appreciate all of your help! lol ithink ive been blessed because i have my formal, american quivelant of a

prom coming up in 2 weeks and i cant wait to wear phero/s to the event!

Enlightened One

Perception seems to be the one to

go for. Especially the ANol heavy but with Anone and Arone backing especially for the younger age group - the DD#1

mix (70% SOE and 30% NPA) was one i come up with many years ago when i was a bit yougner and it has worked for my

younger brother who is 20 and perception is similar ratios - though with the water based mix it is absorbed easily

into the skin and is longer realise and doesnt evoporate as easily leaving more of the pheromones on.

pack but it lacks a punchy pheromone that is proven

Alter ego for men or women (similar to perception buts

its a false name as it is usable as a male product to but its high Anol as well) no couplins i dont think but even

if it has couplines they can make women more competitve.

PI(M) is pure Anone not as good you need the Arone

and Anol moreso if you are going to use pheromones

Stranger

Thanks for the promt reply!

Considering what you said about needing aNONE, aNOl and aRONE Chakira doesnt seem like a bad option either, even

perhaps wearing it with a cologne but then again it might not work for the younger people. I will do some more

reading and defenitely look into your recommendatiosn of perception and the DD1 mix. cheers!

Enlightened One

Chikara is also great (there are

enough good products sold here that results with a majority should be expected - its just a matter then of finding

the most effective for you and playing with it)

Journeyman

Whatever you order, order

it on wed. and you get the freebies without even the the postage.

Thread Information