Close

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Default What mones work the best for certain races?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Now that I have Chick-ara most of my hits come from Hispanic women.Do you attract different races with

Chick-ara or just one race.This doesnt have to be for just Chikara any mone that you use.I know it has seven

phermones in it but find it weird that Im just attracting one race but IM NOT COMPLAINING LOL!

That's interesting! Even

though my preference is for hispanic or latin women, I mostly seem to attract northern european types while wearing

Chikara. Would you please tell us about your skin, hair and eye color? I am blond haired (well, grey now) and blue

eyed with very light skin.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    That's

interesting! Even though my preference is for hispanic or latin women, I mostly seem to attract northern european

types while wearing Chikara. Would you please tell us about your skin, hair and eye color? I am blond haired (well,

grey now) and blue eyed with very light skin.
    Im 31 black male.Hispanics and Asians are my favorites.I never

had a hit from an Asian woman while wearing Chikara just all Hispanic

I'm Asian and live on Oahu.

Asians are in the majority here. My personal experience is 'mones are less useful on Asian women than white or

black women. Asian women are attracted to me without 'mones, but mones don't seem to enhance it much. In fact, it

seems to frighten them. On the other hand, there are few black women here but they seem to seek me out when I'm

ODed on 'mones...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Platinumfox,

I'm like

you, I've gotten most of my hits from hispanic women. I've gotten one hit from an asian woman since I've been

wearing mones. She was a woman who would always be in the workout room in my apartment complex. Everytime I saw

her she would give me this scowl, and then continue working out. The last time I saw her she was working out and

she struck up a conversation. She told me that she was moving to North Carolina the next day but that she had to

talk to me finally because "she always wanted me to talk to her but I never did". I would have never known by the

way she scowled but it did teach me to at least try a conversation with every girl I meet. You never know I

guess.

Enlightened One

What does work on Asian women (im

white myself)

NPA and Attraction (dont ask why but they do NPA moreso - attraction for me personally yeilded

to many gay hits)

"What does work on Asian

women (im white myself)"
    As I menioned above, 'mones don't seem to enhance your chances with Asian

women. In fact, they seem to drive them away. It's a stereotype, but since I'm Asian I'll say it, Asian women

tend to be sensitive to body odor. Most Asians don't need deodorant and often mistakenly assume other races neglect

showers due to their obvious perspiration odor.

The best thing is to be ultra clean, fashionable, avoid facial

hair, carry a thick wallet and make friends with Asian men (you'll meet more Asian women that way).

<<It's a stereotype, but since I'm

Asian I'll say it, Asian women tend to be sensitive to body odor. Most Asians don't need deodorant and often

mistakenly assume other races neglect showers due to their obvious perspiration odor.>>

A scientific fact

actually, with regard to acropine sweat glands, or something. Someone smarter can elaborate.

As for avoiding

facial hair, this sort of has to do with this, as acropne sweat glands are in areas of hair, hair broadcasts

pheromones and helps smelly pheromone converions.

Another thing: Gegogi, have you tried wagg? I've had

success with asian women with that. Some other people have told me of the same. Also, V-5 was another product that

might work well with asians.

WAGG? It's one of the few

products I haven't tried yet. Actually--and I have to pinch my self--I'm about as busy as I can possibily be with

Asian females, so a test drive of WAGG will wait until my next "dry" period. Once an Asian woman is comfortable with

you, even an OD of NPA won't keep her off you.

Enlightened One

Oh yeah i forgot about wagg - NPA

is also a "clean" smelling Anone product and that is probably why it is effective at least for me - i got sexually

involved with one asian girl a few years ago while using NPA - she was only visiting from overseas met her at a

singles bar not far from here backpacker hotel she was in town for a few weeks seeing the sights and she got some

good ol australian lovin on the side.

King of the coupons!

PFOX & STANDINGTALL, are you

using the recommended dosages (2 sprays), and is it the new Chika or the old Chika?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Mobley,

I wasn't

using Chikara at the time, I was using The Edge. I use Chikara now but the area I live in doesn't have many asians

to experiment on

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    <<It's a

stereotype, but since I'm Asian I'll say it, Asian women tend to be sensitive to body odor. Most Asians don't

need deodorant and often mistakenly assume other races neglect showers due to their obvious perspiration

odor.>>

A scientific fact actually, with regard to acropine sweat glands, or something. Someone smarter can

elaborate.

As for avoiding facial hair, this sort of has to do with this, as acropne sweat glands are in

areas of hair, hair broadcasts pheromones and helps smelly pheromone converions.

Another thing: Gegogi, have

you tried wagg? I've had success with asian women with that. Some other people have told me of the same. Also,

V-5 was another product that might work well with asians.
    Could you please tell me how much success using

WAGG on a scale of 1 to 10.10 being best."Old Realm" was my ace in picking up Asian women but Im tapped out.I havent

tried WAGG yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    PFOX &

STANDINGTALL, are you using the recommended dosages (2 sprays), and is it the new Chika or the old Chika?

Thanks!
    Yeah two or three on the neck.

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    Could you please

tell me how much success using WAGG on a scale of 1 to 10.10 being best."Old Realm" was my ace in picking up Asian

women but Im tapped out.I havent tried WAGG yet.
    I couldn't make a good judgement because I don't

use it often since getting chikara. I prefer that to "comfort" my npa, as it takes out the scare equally well, but

also does some other things.

However, it is a different product, and I still think wagg is better for asian

women targets. Since I am not too into asian women, I don't wear wagg too much. But I think it works well with

asian women, maybe with small amounts of none, based on what I've seen and heard.

It'd probably be best

if guys going after asian women with wagg chimed in.

Phero Enthusiast

What works best to attract

white North American men?

One reason that asian women might

seem to be put off by -none is the body odor factor, yes. Once again, like gegogi, I can say this because I'm

asian lol. I think asians as a race just don't sweat as much, or rather just don't produce as much body odor. I

personally almost never produce BO. I'll work out or go running and I'll sweat, but I almost never smell. Maybe

if I didn't shower for like 4 days and worked out all the time, I would. As it is, I don't really use deodorant

because it doesn't make much of a difference...all it does is get my clothes white >.<

I find that I'm pretty

sensitive to BO on guys. However, this doesn't mean it's all about the clean, fresh scents. I love slightly

musky, spicy, warm scents on a guy, especially with woody notes like sandlewood mixed in. While I do like the fresh

scents, I find the warm sensuous ones more attractive. That having been said, muskiness to the point of BO is

something that I am quite sensitive to.

Hope this helps in nabbing the asian chicas
    ~Silver

Phero Enthusiast

What do you consider to be

warm and sensuous smell?

Asians have less acropine glands

which let out the smelly mones as well as different bacteria cultures which basically determine

smell.

Basically, asians just let out less mones and they are therefore more concious of their smells (less

de-sensitized or nose fatigued or whatever).

Phero Enthusiast

bjf, what's your background?

How come you know so much?

Phero Pharaoh

When I wear a strong

Androstenone mixture, Asian women crawl all over me (I mean, LITERALLY). I have reported this before. I am part

Hispanic, part Anglo. I think the strong Androstenone mixtures help guys with women not in their ethnic group.

FRIENDLY1's UNIVERSAL PHEROMONE HYPOTHESIS

There must be some sort of ethnic group signature bandwidth (for

lack of a better description). That is, all the men in a particular ethnic group probably have similar pheromone

scents (common ancestry) within a certain range of parameters I am not qualified to define.

If a man alters his

signature so that he stands out from his own ethnic group, he may be more interesting to women from other ethnic

groups simply because he is so different. Biologically, different is good (it complements the woman's body

chemistry and DNA, thus -- hopefully -- enhancing the benefits of reproducing with someone outside the woman's

ethnic group).

The appeal of different ethnic groups is evident in frequent male fascination with "exotic"

(foreign, strange, ethnically different) women.

Within the white, Anglo, Caucasian community, there are many

ethnic sub-groups (usually most easily denoted by differences in height, skin tones, and hair coloring). These

sub-groups have intermarried so much through the past few centuries that there may be a super-ethnic signature band

for pheromones.

Now, women (and men) are probably naturally disposed to react well toward pheromones within

their native ethnic bandwidth (similarity assures compatibility of DNA, body chemistry while allowing for some of

the benefits of biological dis-similarity).

So, let's say there is a Weak Pheromone Factor which determines how

much appeal we have to members of the opposite sex within our own ethnic group and a Strong Pheromone Factor which

determines how much appeal we have to members of the opposite sex outside our ethnic group.

The Weak Pheromone

Factor doesn't need to scream so much because there are benefits to marrying within one's ethnic group. Hence, the

pheromonal signatures within the group will be similar and distinctions between them need not be significant.

The Strong Pheromone Factor needs to scream so that members of different ethnic groups will be pre-disposed NOT to

intermarry. That is, biologically, we may be prone to fix successful traits within our bloodlines because successful

traits help assure the survival of future generations. We may look outside the local group if compatible but

substantively different potential mates become rare (too much inbreeding) or if an exceptional potential mate from

another region suddenly appears.

Increasing one's pheromone output would thus increase one's exceptionality.

That is, the negative effect of being outside a woman's native pheromonal bandwidth is more than offset by the

positive effect of generating strong pheromones. Her body chemistry may react to the heightened pheromone output

with an alert: "UNUSUALLY, EXCEPTIONALLY SUCCESSFUL MALE APPROACHES!"

A man's reaction to a woman from another

ethnic group may be based on something else, though. Men, after all, seem to be predisposed toward seeking more

mates than women. So, for a man, variation is good. It helps ensure the survival of at least SOME of his offspring

if he sows his seed in different valleys, so to speak.

So, that may explain why ovulating women are more

attractive to men. Their pheromones are declaring their fertility. A woman who enhances her pheromone signature may

be screaming "I AM FERTILE. IMPREGNATE ME!" I don't know, never having knowingly experienced a woman wearing

supplemental pheromones.

Phero Enthusiast

Amazing theory !

Phero Enthusiast

Amazing theory !

Phero Enthusiast

What would an Asian girl wear

to attract a fair skin blonde guy?

Phero Pharaoh

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie gal
    What would an

Asian girl wear to attract a fair skin blonde guy?
    Tight, skimpy clothing?

Phero Pharaoh

What would an

On a more serious note, my hypothesis is too rough to

produce much in the way of refined advice. I think just increasing your pheromone signature may be sufficient, but

people with more detailed knowledge of how the women's pheromones work may be able to suggest more effective

doses.

Phero Enthusiast

too funny - but what

pheromones?

Now that I just ordered the TGIF AE and EW, with TE/w and SPMO, SOE gel, I guess I could mix

something to attract a 40ish fair skin blonde guy.

What's most effective mix? Help, Friendly !!

What would an

A friendly smile, a sharp wit, a good mind and a fresh

clean smell. You'll have men following you around in droves. My older sister's husband was Japanese. His sister is

the same age as me. She's one of the few women who can cause me to be tongue tied with just a look. It drives me

crazy. She is a lovely women but other women with as good of looks don't do that to me.

Friendly's post has a

lot of merit. I'm average height, blond/blue and seem to attract mostly northern european women. That's kind of

disappointing because I am most attracted to hispanic and asian women. My circumstances put me in contact with women

of all ages frequently. For some reason, the ones in their late twenties to early thirties seem to be most attracted

to me, I'm 48.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

too funny -

but what pheromones?

Now that I just ordered the TGIF AE and EW, with TE/w and SPMO, SOE gel, I guess I could

mix something to attract a 40ish fair skin blonde guy.

What's most effective mix? Help, Friendly !!

I'd suggest starting with small amounts of EW just to see what results you get. Once you know that, try adding

AE. Asian women don't produce a lot of scent so be very light in your applications. I think you could OD easily.

Thomas Jefferson

but what should an asian guy

like me use to get some attraction from young (18-25) asian girls? I'm thinking goin with 2 sprays of Chikara and

a single drop (maybe half drop) of PI. (i haven't bought into anything as of yet).

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information