Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ##########
    Last edited by Have_Courage; 01-15-2005 at 01:54 PM.

Have courage:

I've also been

looking for a connection between people who have success with pheromone products and those who don't and comparing

their diets.

Phero Enthusiast

Is perception solely for

men?

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie gal
    Is perception

solely for men?
    The mone combo is intended for men. I don't recall anyb women talking about using it yet.

That's not to say they couldn't but the high none ratio might make it a waste of money for you.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

##########
    Last edited by Have_Courage; 01-15-2005 at 01:53 PM.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Welcome back

MadMaxx!!!!!!! So did you stop using EW?
    I actually did stop using EW, but believe it or not, I did

not do so because it wasn't working. I liked what it did to both women and men. Besides making women very

comfortable, men did NOT mess with me. I was actually Dr. Smell who mentioned something, that made me stop using it.

He suggested that if you had it on you all the time, eventually your brain would start thinking that you were

getting loads of pussy regularly, and thus, it would cause you to not be driven to look for any, or try to get any.

Basically, I think that is what happened to me. If you use it too long, it kills your aggressiveness(in more ways

than one), which can be a good thing, but also a bad thing, if your goal is to get a women and/or women.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Have_Courage
    Maybe we

should look into what type of food makes us smell better (or don't smell worse). It could boost our natural

signature and maybe work better with the -mones. Any vegetarians here who would like to comment?

Typically, food to avoid in Asia prior to a hot date : durians (smelly fruit), leeks (Indian veg), som tum (Thai

appetizer), Singapore/Malaysian rojak (Chinese appetizer), most preserved meat/seafood paste like belachan, strong

smell seasoning sauce and large quantities of beer/hard liquor/beef/mutton. Try it once to learn how to

identify/smell it. Most Chinese/Malay food are safe. Durian smell will stay in your body for 1 or 2 days. The smell

of these food seems greater on Indians & Caucasians, so do take note. Pay attention to the type of foods you eat,

the way it is cooked + seasoning makes a difference too.

Anyone knows of drinks/beverages that smell good

on you?
    It seems to me that people are always repeating the well known idea that dietary items such

as red meat, coffee, alchohol and whatever else, are going to increase your body odor. I definitely think that there

is some truth in the idea, but like a lot of things that people tend to believe with a sheep mentality, I don't

think the issue is that simple. There are more than likely a combination of factors involved. I know people who live

on meat, coffee, and alcohol AND they smoke, and yes, they stink big time. Interestingly, these people often have

foot odor that is something unbelievably rank.

HOWEVER, recently I am working out more than ever before.

Besides a lot of aerobic exercise, I am trying to beef myself up with some weight training, and thus, I am consuming

vast quantities of protein every day, mainly in the form of the EVIL MEAT. I'd say about 500 grams/1 pound of meat

every day, besides eggs and other protein. Guess what? No heightened odor problem. I also drink a couple of bottles

of red wine per week and drink 2-3 double or triple shot cafe lattes per day. My take on the matter, is that I can

get away with consuming these things for roughly 4 reasons: 1) I am very active physically, 2) I drink a fair amount

of pure water, 3) As someone else posted, my meats are consumed "clean" for the most part, meaning not soaking in

additive infested sauces that are commmon if you are eating meat in Chinese or Japanese restaurants for example. I

basically fry my meat in olive oil and herbs. 4) I also eat heaps of steamed vegetables.

If your overall

lifestyle and diet is quite healthy and clean, maybe meat does not have to be such a problem. Having said that,

something like mutton can be problem, but I do not find any problems with clean fresh chicken or beef. With this

lifestyle and diet I am finding that I need VERY little extra pheros; I use just a hint of relatively weak stuff

such as APC, and things are going well in terms of hits and interactions. One more thing, I consume quite a bit of

zinc. I think that is helping the natural phero production also.

Phero Enthusiast

It will be good if you are

already married.

Phero Dude

It will be good

if you are already married.
    Good one. You may be right, but on the other hand, the guy using it may

not have any interest in his wife either....is that good or bad? I don't know.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by MadMaxx
    the guy using

it may not have any interest in his wife either....is that good or bad?
    Such behavior should not be

encouraged. Of course, it happens all the time.

When I was using NPA I saw solid

hits from different races, but the best hits came from white women, and especially those over the age of 21. I'm 18

and I'm enjoying every second of it since I'm away at college

Once I get my

-mones, I'll do a run with durians or rojak (the smelly stuff) or curry for a few days. Might be interesting.

Probably have to rinse the mouth first due to these smelly food. What's the equivalent in Western food?

Spicy food MAY help based on some things I learned.......but then again it may not and curry also

will give your skin a smell.

Please do experiment, your input will be very valuable to our collective

phero-knowledge!

Quote Originally Posted by MadMaxx
    I actually did stop

using EW, but believe it or not, I did not do so because it wasn't working. I liked what it did to both women and

men. Besides making women very comfortable, men did NOT mess with me. I was actually Dr. Smell who mentioned

something, that made me stop using it. He suggested that if you had it on you all the time, eventually your brain

would start thinking that you were getting loads of pussy regularly, and thus, it would cause you to not be driven

to look for any, or try to get any. Basically, I think that is what happened to me. If you use it too long, it kills

your aggressiveness(in more ways than one), which can be a good thing, but also a bad thing, if your goal is to get

a women and/or women.

I hear you. So your T-levels might have actually gone down.

Stranger

Default nothing special

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Don't hold out on us! So what have you experimented with? Hot water showers and special

diets?
    I went halfway vegan and tossed out a lot of processed stuff. As much as I could afford to.

Drink about 10-12 glasses of water a day.

That one sunday took a scalding shower with an exfoliating sponge my

sister buys in packs.

Tried it again today and got the same results. The good comments on my smell.

when I

finally get around to choosing the right pheros, its going to give me the extra oomph.

Stranger

Default hmmmmm

If your overall

lifestyle and diet is quite healthy and clean, maybe meat does not have to be such a problem.
    I agree. I

stopped meat and dairy because I always had digestive problems with it.
    But growing up poor I had to eat what was

in the house or starve.

I still get a little lean beef on weekends, which are the only days I dont work out.

Enlightened One

Newbie girl - if you want to be

the dominant woman type perception wiht perception you can give it a go i guess some female reports would be helpful

- plus its high in Anol which traditionally is the approach to androgen/womens pheromones minus the couplins

influence.

Ie AE for women etc. The arone is an interesting one but give it a go and give us some feedback

if you are willing and have the $$$ to utilise.

Phero Enthusiast

Red face reply to watcher

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    Newbie girl - if you want to be the dominant woman type perception wiht perception you can give it a

go i guess some female reports would be helpful - plus its high in Anol which traditionally is the approach to

androgen/womens pheromones minus the couplins influence.

Ie AE for women etc. The arone is an interesting one

but give it a go and give us some feedback if you are willing and have the $$$ to utilise.
    I'll get my AE

in a week. I'm getting EW and AE. I'll use it and report back when my order arrives.

I want to report the

TE/w might have lasted longer than I expected. I put some on Monday night and got good fun with my hub. I just

washed my hair the next morning. That day, hub went wild again. I didn't think much about it but then when I

showered I still smelled some of the SPMO and I realized the TE/w and SPMO might have stayed on my body till the

next day. It could be a coincidence but it could be the TE/w and SPMO stayed on to affect hub the next day. Don't

know for sure.

Seek suggestion: I already have TE, SPMO, SOE, will have AE and EW. Anything else that I should

get? Just want to have more fun with hub and be well-liked at work. No swinging or flirting or anything else !

Quote Originally Posted by sito
    When I was using

NPA I saw solid hits from different races, but the best hits came from white women, and especially those over the

age of 21. I'm 18 and I'm enjoying every second of it since I'm away at college
    Did you just use NPA

alone or did you cover it with something?

Phero Enthusiast

My excitement is fading away.

I put on my ususal 3 parts of TE/w and 1 part of SPMO in the day time today. It didn't work I'm hoping people

would get friendlier but nothing really happened. It also didn't work with hub last night. Why Why Why? It was

working with hub earlier. I'm totally disappointed.

maybe you just dont have

the right combo for you newbie. Last week may have just been coincidence.

Phero Enthusiast

But it did work a few

times.

I got a date later tonight with a

Hispanic female mid 30's.
    I got a PI, Edge, WAAG, AE and all the gel packs.
    I also have a variety of

colognes.
    I know where I'm leaning I'm just curious what your opinions are.

DCW

Everything seems to work on you

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by DCW
    I got a date later

tonight with a Hispanic female mid 30's.
    I got a PI, Edge, WAAG, AE and all the gel packs.
    I also have a variety

of colognes.
    I know where I'm leaning I'm just curious what your opinions are.
    DCW
    AE:TE with a nice

cover would be my two cents!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Pharaoh

But it did

work a few times.
    Try the "Less is more" approach. See what happens if you go three days without the

pheromones and then start them up again. Some people swear by that approach. You may be someone who needs to

follow that path.

If hubby is under a lot of stress, I doubt any amount of pheromones will reignite his pilot

light. I just heard today that people who are dehydrated lose energy and become disoriented. Maybe he isn't

drinking enough water?

A little trick that works with a lot of men is give him a glass of caffeinated tea about

30 minutes before you go to bed (make sure he can tolerate the caffeine -- it can rip a stomach to shreds

eventually, so he might need an antacid). Not coffee. Not a cola. TEA (regular Orange Pekoe/Black Whatever).

But only give him the tea when you are ready to take action. Otherwise, he'll be up all night (well, some people

complain that happens with them -- um, YEAH, it's a STIMULANT).

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    Did you just use

NPA alone or did you cover it with something?
    I usually covered it with Acqua Di Gio, but sometimes I

used Bvlgari. The bottle went too fast though. I poured the NPA into an empty bottle I had with a dropper and used

that instead because the dabbing shit was driving my nuts.

I haven't used any pheromones as of late though.

I'm either going to try Perception or Chikara. The impressions I made with the NPA stayed with the women that I had

met wearing the NPA. The white women that I was spittin game to while on NPA are still on my balls.

Phero Enthusiast

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Try the

"Less is more" approach. See what happens if you go three days without the pheromones and then start them up again.

Some people swear by that approach. You may be someone who needs to follow that path.

If hubby is under a lot of

stress, I doubt any amount of pheromones will reignite his pilot light. I just heard today that people who are

dehydrated lose energy and become disoriented. Maybe he isn't drinking enough water?

A little trick that works

with a lot of men is give him a glass of caffeinated tea about 30 minutes before you go to bed (make sure he can

tolerate the caffeine -- it can rip a stomach to shreds eventually, so he might need an antacid). Not coffee. Not a

cola. TEA (regular Orange Pekoe/Black Whatever).

But only give him the tea when you are ready to take action.

Otherwise, he'll be up all night (well, some people complain that happens with them -- um, YEAH, it's a

STIMULANT).
    Ummmm .... he doesn't drink tea or coffee - health freak. Have to try something else. The

mones work sometimes. I posted under another thread just now about another experience. I put on a drop of SPMO on

each wrist and a dab on the neck before a big social function. A woman was following me all night. She is the

bitchy type but she's extremely nice to me. She practically followed me around. My question is why the SPMO only

has effect on one woman out of the whole bunch of girls and boys I talked to.

I'm a very friendly and smily

person and I have a very good attitude. Just that I want to be better-liked by some special groups.

Phero Enthusiast

Exclamation

I have

similar experiences, not sure how to nail it. Maybe I OD'ed on the -mones, probably try to go much less to target

another group in the same setting.

Read somewhere in the forums that older women/men have less acute sense of

smell or something, which makes them react to OD while the same dose will turn the younger ones off.
    I think

that woman is probably between 40 and 45. But then 2 drops plus a dab aren't really that much. I wouldn't think

it's enough to OD. Am I correct?
    Last edited by Newbie gal; 12-04-2004 at 06:18 PM. Reason: typo

I'm going to an event tonight

featuring a lot of Hispanic women, age range 30-40.
    My plan of attack includes 4 drops of AE 2 now and 2 before

the event covered with Gucci Envy.
    I'm looking sharp in my tweed sports jacket, how can they possibly

resist?

DCW
    Last edited by DCW; 01-25-2006 at 11:56 AM.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by DCW
    I'm going to an

event tonight featuring a lot of Hispanic women, age range 30-40.
    My plan of attack includes 4 drops of AE 2 now

and 2 before the event covered with Gucci Envy.
    I'm looking sharp in my tweed sports jacket, how can they possibly

resist?

DCW
    If TE does anything FOR you ... a dab on each pulse point of the neck covered with 1

drop each spot of your 4 drops of AE, should make it even harder for'em to resist. Are you place all your drops in

the same area (upper body)? Either, or, I hope you report your findings, Signor DCW.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information