Close

Hybrid View

One reason that asian women might

seem to be put off by -none is the body odor factor, yes. Once again, like gegogi, I can say this because I'm

asian lol. I think asians as a race just don't sweat as much, or rather just don't produce as much body odor. I

personally almost never produce BO. I'll work out or go running and I'll sweat, but I almost never smell. Maybe

if I didn't shower for like 4 days and worked out all the time, I would. As it is, I don't really use deodorant

because it doesn't make much of a difference...all it does is get my clothes white >.<

I find that I'm pretty

sensitive to BO on guys. However, this doesn't mean it's all about the clean, fresh scents. I love slightly

musky, spicy, warm scents on a guy, especially with woody notes like sandlewood mixed in. While I do like the fresh

scents, I find the warm sensuous ones more attractive. That having been said, muskiness to the point of BO is

something that I am quite sensitive to.

Hope this helps in nabbing the asian chicas
    ~Silver

Phero Dude

Default Asian Do Smell

[QUOTE=Silver]One

reason that asian women might seem to be put off by -none is the body odor factor, yes. Once again, like gegogi, I

can say this because I'm asian lol. I think asians as a race just don't sweat as much, or rather just don't

produce as much body odor. I personally almost never produce BO. I'll work out or go running and I'll sweat, but

I almost never smell. Maybe if I didn't shower for like 4 days and worked out all the time, I would. As it is, I

don't really use deodorant because it doesn't make much of a difference...all it does is get my clothes white

>.<

I just want to give you my thoughts, as a white guy that has lived in Asia for half my life. Anyone on

this forum who knows much at all about this whole topic knows about the racial differences when it comes to

pheromone production, but you could be doing yourself a disservice if you go through life insisting that "Asians

don't smell/stink." I find that half or more of the Asian men who surround me, "stink." Now, they stink in a

different way than a white man stinks, but they DO stink. They just "think" they don't stink. Similarily, probably

a lot of white men "think" they don't stink. It is hard to describe how they smell, if you are not familar with it,

but I will try. It is distinctively different from the acrid, sour, sharp sweat smell of a white guy. The best I can

do is to say that it is kind of an oily, hormonal smell. I reminds me of the smell of my jeans and or my bedsheets

if I don't wash them for several weeks.

I am not alone in noticing this either. I have had several Asian

women tell me that they think a lot of the guys of their same race smell horrible these days. What the conclusion to

all this is, I am not sure. One possibility is that groups of people are desensitized to the typical smell of their

own group; thus, the Asian insistence that they do not stink, when in reality, they do, to the point of being

offensive to me.

While I am at it, I might as well talk about Asian women. I am in very close contact with

heaps of them on a daily basis, either because of work or because of the 10 hours of dance lessons I do with them

every week. MANY Asian women smell absolutely clean and delicious, but "most", definitely no. Some smell oily and

strange like the men described above, some reek like B.O, and some smell like aging, deteriorating

women.

Let's face it, humans stink; some more than others, some just in a different way.

Journeyman

##########
    Last edited by Have_Courage; 01-15-2005 at 01:54 PM.

Phero Dude

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Have_Courage
    @MadMaxx
    Do you work with teenagers (Asian)? I visited some schools in Malaysia and

happen to smell those young men in a hall. They do smell especially after a workout. Men over 24 yo seem to have

less of this problem. Could it be a hormonal thing (part of growing up)? I also tend to believe different races in

Asia have different B.O. mainly due to differences in diet. Not being racist here, some comments from the locals in

Asia I hear regarding smell of different races.

Some male Indians exhibits stronger B.O. while some male

Caucasians smell of dairy products (beef, cheese etc). Also, dogs seem to sense Indians coming on the road from 20m

away (not in sight) and starts barking. When they're in sight of the dogs, the mutts just go crazy and chase them

for another 20m. These guys face it daily and come prepared on bikes.

Other races will smell a tint of the

smelly fruit (durians) if they consume it. Hell, I smell it on myself too, it even goes in the piss.

Point

is our diet does affect the signature we project. It shouldn't be a problem if the population at large consume the

same diet as we are. Maybe one day, -mones will come in tablets/capsules (consumed orally) and calibrated for

extended/timely release.
    Yes, I am around a lot of teenagers; they, and college age guys are

clearly the worst, but the problem persists into the thirties. It is basically the same smell, just not as intense.

Wow, I feel sorry for the Indian guys you know; imagine not being able to walk down the street because dogs want to

either eat you are just drive you away.

Diet is no doubt a factor for many people. My favorite when it comes

to that subject is the fact that even the smell and taste of semen is affected by diet. Their used to be a woman on

the forum who claimed that from the taste of a guy's semen she could tell you whether he was vegetarian, a drinker,

or a smoker. She could also tell you what he had for dinner the night before! She know whether he had eaten Mexican

food or Thai food! I went on a really "clean" diet once and drank lots of powerful mint tea. My semen took on a

minty aroma and I was told it tasted fresh and minty. Too cool!

Journeyman

##########
    Last edited by Have_Courage; 01-15-2005 at 01:54 PM.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Have_Courage
    Maybe we

should look into what type of food makes us smell better (or don't smell worse). It could boost our natural

signature and maybe work better with the -mones. Any vegetarians here who would like to comment?

Typically, food to avoid in Asia prior to a hot date : durians (smelly fruit), leeks (Indian veg), som tum (Thai

appetizer), Singapore/Malaysian rojak (Chinese appetizer), most preserved meat/seafood paste like belachan, strong

smell seasoning sauce and large quantities of beer/hard liquor/beef/mutton. Try it once to learn how to

identify/smell it. Most Chinese/Malay food are safe. Durian smell will stay in your body for 1 or 2 days. The smell

of these food seems greater on Indians & Caucasians, so do take note. Pay attention to the type of foods you eat,

the way it is cooked + seasoning makes a difference too.

Anyone knows of drinks/beverages that smell good

on you?
    It seems to me that people are always repeating the well known idea that dietary items such

as red meat, coffee, alchohol and whatever else, are going to increase your body odor. I definitely think that there

is some truth in the idea, but like a lot of things that people tend to believe with a sheep mentality, I don't

think the issue is that simple. There are more than likely a combination of factors involved. I know people who live

on meat, coffee, and alcohol AND they smoke, and yes, they stink big time. Interestingly, these people often have

foot odor that is something unbelievably rank.

HOWEVER, recently I am working out more than ever before.

Besides a lot of aerobic exercise, I am trying to beef myself up with some weight training, and thus, I am consuming

vast quantities of protein every day, mainly in the form of the EVIL MEAT. I'd say about 500 grams/1 pound of meat

every day, besides eggs and other protein. Guess what? No heightened odor problem. I also drink a couple of bottles

of red wine per week and drink 2-3 double or triple shot cafe lattes per day. My take on the matter, is that I can

get away with consuming these things for roughly 4 reasons: 1) I am very active physically, 2) I drink a fair amount

of pure water, 3) As someone else posted, my meats are consumed "clean" for the most part, meaning not soaking in

additive infested sauces that are commmon if you are eating meat in Chinese or Japanese restaurants for example. I

basically fry my meat in olive oil and herbs. 4) I also eat heaps of steamed vegetables.

If your overall

lifestyle and diet is quite healthy and clean, maybe meat does not have to be such a problem. Having said that,

something like mutton can be problem, but I do not find any problems with clean fresh chicken or beef. With this

lifestyle and diet I am finding that I need VERY little extra pheros; I use just a hint of relatively weak stuff

such as APC, and things are going well in terms of hits and interactions. One more thing, I consume quite a bit of

zinc. I think that is helping the natural phero production also.

[QUOTE=MadMaxx]
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver
    One

reason that asian women might seem to be put off by -none is the body odor factor, yes. Once again, like gegogi, I

can say this because I'm asian lol. I think asians as a race just don't sweat as much, or rather just don't

produce as much body odor. I personally almost never produce BO. I'll work out or go running and I'll sweat, but I

almost never smell. Maybe if I didn't shower for like 4 days and worked out all the time, I would. As it is, I

don't really use deodorant because it doesn't make much of a difference...all it does is get my clothes white

>.<

I just want to give you my thoughts, as a white guy that has lived in Asia for half my life. Anyone on this

forum who knows much at all about this whole topic knows about the racial differences when it comes to pheromone

production, but you could be doing yourself a disservice if you go through life insisting that "Asians don't

smell/stink." I find that half or more of the Asian men who surround me, "stink." Now, they stink in a different way

than a white man stinks, but they DO stink. They just "think" they don't stink. Similarily, probably a lot of white

men "think" they don't stink. It is hard to describe how they smell, if you are not familar with it, but I will

try. It is distinctively different from the acrid, sour, sharp sweat smell of a white guy. The best I can do is to

say that it is kind of an oily, hormonal smell. I reminds me of the smell of my jeans and or my bedsheets if I

don't wash them for several weeks.

I am not alone in noticing this either. I have had several Asian women tell

me that they think a lot of the guys of their same race smell horrible these days. What the conclusion to all this

is, I am not sure. One possibility is that groups of people are desensitized to the typical smell of their own

group; thus, the Asian insistence that they do not stink, when in reality, they do, to the point of being offensive

to me.

While I am at it, I might as well talk about Asian women. I am in very close contact with heaps of them

on a daily basis, either because of work or because of the 10 hours of dance lessons I do with them every week. MANY

Asian women smell absolutely clean and delicious, but "most", definitely no. Some smell oily and strange like the

men described above, some reek like B.O, and some smell like aging, deteriorating women.

Let's face it, humans

stink; some more than others, some just in a different way.
    While I've never experienced the real stink

of an asian girl, some of my guy friends (the ones who don't seem to care too much of their appearance) definately

smell like sour oil, kinda like Burger King (oh that sounds so bad.. sorry for ruining anyones appetite).

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy
    While I've never

experienced the real stink of an asian girl, some of my guy friends (the ones who don't seem to care too much of

their appearance) definately smell like sour oil, kinda like Burger King (oh that sounds so bad.. sorry for ruining

anyones appetite).
    Well, I'm glad someone else noticed the "oil" component. You also mentioned

something that reminded me of something that I neglected to mention. The problem could be partially related to

personal hygiene. I have reason to believe that some of these people do not enjoy bathing or showering on a daily

basis(because the "think" they don't stink), particularily young men( I have actually been told this). Also, I

think they do not wash their clothes as often as they should.

Thread Information