Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 123
  1. #61
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    5511

    Default

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    ##########
    Last edited by Have_Courage; 01-15-2005 at 01:54 PM.

  2. #62
    Sadhu bjf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    6587

    Default

    Have courage:

    I've also been

    looking for a connection between people who have success with pheromone products and those who don't and comparing

    their diets.

  3. #63
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    5499

    Default

    Is perception solely for

    men?

  4. #64
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    6921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie gal
    Is perception

    solely for men?
    The mone combo is intended for men. I don't recall anyb women talking about using it yet.

    That's not to say they couldn't but the high none ratio might make it a waste of money for you.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  5. #65
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    5511

    Default

    ##########
    Last edited by Have_Courage; 01-15-2005 at 01:53 PM.

  6. #66
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    407
    Rep Power
    6382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Welcome back

    MadMaxx!!!!!!! So did you stop using EW?
    I actually did stop using EW, but believe it or not, I did

    not do so because it wasn't working. I liked what it did to both women and men. Besides making women very

    comfortable, men did NOT mess with me. I was actually Dr. Smell who mentioned something, that made me stop using it.

    He suggested that if you had it on you all the time, eventually your brain would start thinking that you were

    getting loads of pussy regularly, and thus, it would cause you to not be driven to look for any, or try to get any.

    Basically, I think that is what happened to me. If you use it too long, it kills your aggressiveness(in more ways

    than one), which can be a good thing, but also a bad thing, if your goal is to get a women and/or women.

  7. #67
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    407
    Rep Power
    6382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Have_Courage
    Maybe we

    should look into what type of food makes us smell better (or don't smell worse). It could boost our natural

    signature and maybe work better with the -mones. Any vegetarians here who would like to comment?



    Typically, food to avoid in Asia prior to a hot date : durians (smelly fruit), leeks (Indian veg), som tum (Thai

    appetizer), Singapore/Malaysian rojak (Chinese appetizer), most preserved meat/seafood paste like belachan, strong

    smell seasoning sauce and large quantities of beer/hard liquor/beef/mutton. Try it once to learn how to

    identify/smell it. Most Chinese/Malay food are safe. Durian smell will stay in your body for 1 or 2 days. The smell

    of these food seems greater on Indians & Caucasians, so do take note. Pay attention to the type of foods you eat,

    the way it is cooked + seasoning makes a difference too.

    Anyone knows of drinks/beverages that smell good

    on you?
    It seems to me that people are always repeating the well known idea that dietary items such

    as red meat, coffee, alchohol and whatever else, are going to increase your body odor. I definitely think that there

    is some truth in the idea, but like a lot of things that people tend to believe with a sheep mentality, I don't

    think the issue is that simple. There are more than likely a combination of factors involved. I know people who live

    on meat, coffee, and alcohol AND they smoke, and yes, they stink big time. Interestingly, these people often have

    foot odor that is something unbelievably rank.

    HOWEVER, recently I am working out more than ever before.

    Besides a lot of aerobic exercise, I am trying to beef myself up with some weight training, and thus, I am consuming

    vast quantities of protein every day, mainly in the form of the EVIL MEAT. I'd say about 500 grams/1 pound of meat

    every day, besides eggs and other protein. Guess what? No heightened odor problem. I also drink a couple of bottles

    of red wine per week and drink 2-3 double or triple shot cafe lattes per day. My take on the matter, is that I can

    get away with consuming these things for roughly 4 reasons: 1) I am very active physically, 2) I drink a fair amount

    of pure water, 3) As someone else posted, my meats are consumed "clean" for the most part, meaning not soaking in

    additive infested sauces that are commmon if you are eating meat in Chinese or Japanese restaurants for example. I

    basically fry my meat in olive oil and herbs. 4) I also eat heaps of steamed vegetables.

    If your overall

    lifestyle and diet is quite healthy and clean, maybe meat does not have to be such a problem. Having said that,

    something like mutton can be problem, but I do not find any problems with clean fresh chicken or beef. With this

    lifestyle and diet I am finding that I need VERY little extra pheros; I use just a hint of relatively weak stuff

    such as APC, and things are going well in terms of hits and interactions. One more thing, I consume quite a bit of

    zinc. I think that is helping the natural phero production also.

  8. #68
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    5499

    Default

    It will be good if you are

    already married.

  9. #69
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    407
    Rep Power
    6382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie gal
    It will be good

    if you are already married.
    Good one. You may be right, but on the other hand, the guy using it may

    not have any interest in his wife either....is that good or bad? I don't know.

  10. #70
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    5499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMaxx
    the guy using

    it may not have any interest in his wife either....is that good or bad?
    Such behavior should not be

    encouraged. Of course, it happens all the time.

  11. #71
    Full Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    5671

    Default

    When I was using NPA I saw solid

    hits from different races, but the best hits came from white women, and especially those over the age of 21. I'm 18

    and I'm enjoying every second of it since I'm away at college

  12. #72
    Sadhu bjf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    6587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Have_Courage
    Once I get my

    -mones, I'll do a run with durians or rojak (the smelly stuff) or curry for a few days. Might be interesting.

    Probably have to rinse the mouth first due to these smelly food. What's the equivalent in Western food?

    Spicy food MAY help based on some things I learned.......but then again it may not and curry also

    will give your skin a smell.

    Please do experiment, your input will be very valuable to our collective

    phero-knowledge!

  13. #73
    Sadhu bjf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    6587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMaxx
    I actually did stop

    using EW, but believe it or not, I did not do so because it wasn't working. I liked what it did to both women and

    men. Besides making women very comfortable, men did NOT mess with me. I was actually Dr. Smell who mentioned

    something, that made me stop using it. He suggested that if you had it on you all the time, eventually your brain

    would start thinking that you were getting loads of pussy regularly, and thus, it would cause you to not be driven

    to look for any, or try to get any. Basically, I think that is what happened to me. If you use it too long, it kills

    your aggressiveness(in more ways than one), which can be a good thing, but also a bad thing, if your goal is to get

    a women and/or women.

    I hear you. So your T-levels might have actually gone down.

  14. #74
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default nothing special

    Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Don't hold out on us! So what have you experimented with? Hot water showers and special

    diets?
    I went halfway vegan and tossed out a lot of processed stuff. As much as I could afford to.

    Drink about 10-12 glasses of water a day.

    That one sunday took a scalding shower with an exfoliating sponge my

    sister buys in packs.

    Tried it again today and got the same results. The good comments on my smell.

    when I

    finally get around to choosing the right pheros, its going to give me the extra oomph.

  15. #75
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default hmmmmm

    If your overall

    lifestyle and diet is quite healthy and clean, maybe meat does not have to be such a problem.
    I agree. I

    stopped meat and dairy because I always had digestive problems with it.
    But growing up poor I had to eat what was

    in the house or starve.

    I still get a little lean beef on weekends, which are the only days I dont work out.

  16. #76
    Enlightened One
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    4,678
    Rep Power
    6777

    Default

    Newbie girl - if you want to be

    the dominant woman type perception wiht perception you can give it a go i guess some female reports would be helpful

    - plus its high in Anol which traditionally is the approach to androgen/womens pheromones minus the couplins

    influence.

    Ie AE for women etc. The arone is an interesting one but give it a go and give us some feedback

    if you are willing and have the $$$ to utilise.

  17. #77
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    5499

    Red face reply to watcher

    Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    Newbie girl - if you want to be the dominant woman type perception wiht perception you can give it a

    go i guess some female reports would be helpful - plus its high in Anol which traditionally is the approach to

    androgen/womens pheromones minus the couplins influence.

    Ie AE for women etc. The arone is an interesting one

    but give it a go and give us some feedback if you are willing and have the $$$ to utilise.
    I'll get my AE

    in a week. I'm getting EW and AE. I'll use it and report back when my order arrives.

    I want to report the

    TE/w might have lasted longer than I expected. I put some on Monday night and got good fun with my hub. I just

    washed my hair the next morning. That day, hub went wild again. I didn't think much about it but then when I

    showered I still smelled some of the SPMO and I realized the TE/w and SPMO might have stayed on my body till the

    next day. It could be a coincidence but it could be the TE/w and SPMO stayed on to affect hub the next day. Don't

    know for sure.

    Seek suggestion: I already have TE, SPMO, SOE, will have AE and EW. Anything else that I should

    get? Just want to have more fun with hub and be well-liked at work. No swinging or flirting or anything else !

  18. #78
    Phero Enthusiast platinumfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    5939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sito
    When I was using

    NPA I saw solid hits from different races, but the best hits came from white women, and especially those over the

    age of 21. I'm 18 and I'm enjoying every second of it since I'm away at college
    Did you just use NPA

    alone or did you cover it with something?

  19. #79
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    5499

    Default

    My excitement is fading away.

    I put on my ususal 3 parts of TE/w and 1 part of SPMO in the day time today. It didn't work I'm hoping people

    would get friendlier but nothing really happened. It also didn't work with hub last night. Why Why Why? It was

    working with hub earlier. I'm totally disappointed.

  20. #80
    Phero Dude Marlboro_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pgh, Pa
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    maybe you just dont have

    the right combo for you newbie. Last week may have just been coincidence.

  21. #81
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    5499

    Default

    But it did work a few

    times.

  22. #82
    Phero Dude DCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    668
    Rep Power
    6152

    Default

    I got a date later tonight with a

    Hispanic female mid 30's.
    I got a PI, Edge, WAAG, AE and all the gel packs.
    I also have a variety of

    colognes.
    I know where I'm leaning I'm just curious what your opinions are.


    DCW

  23. #83
    Sadhu bjf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    6587

    Default

    Everything seems to work on you

  24. #84
    King of the coupons!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    6960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DCW
    I got a date later

    tonight with a Hispanic female mid 30's.
    I got a PI, Edge, WAAG, AE and all the gel packs.
    I also have a variety

    of colognes.
    I know where I'm leaning I'm just curious what your opinions are.
    DCW
    AE:TE with a nice

    cover would be my two cents!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

  25. #85
    Phero Pharaoh
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,186
    Rep Power
    6086

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie gal
    But it did

    work a few times.
    Try the "Less is more" approach. See what happens if you go three days without the

    pheromones and then start them up again. Some people swear by that approach. You may be someone who needs to

    follow that path.

    If hubby is under a lot of stress, I doubt any amount of pheromones will reignite his pilot

    light. I just heard today that people who are dehydrated lose energy and become disoriented. Maybe he isn't

    drinking enough water?

    A little trick that works with a lot of men is give him a glass of caffeinated tea about

    30 minutes before you go to bed (make sure he can tolerate the caffeine -- it can rip a stomach to shreds

    eventually, so he might need an antacid). Not coffee. Not a cola. TEA (regular Orange Pekoe/Black Whatever).



    But only give him the tea when you are ready to take action. Otherwise, he'll be up all night (well, some people

    complain that happens with them -- um, YEAH, it's a STIMULANT).

  26. #86
    Full Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    5671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    Did you just use

    NPA alone or did you cover it with something?
    I usually covered it with Acqua Di Gio, but sometimes I

    used Bvlgari. The bottle went too fast though. I poured the NPA into an empty bottle I had with a dropper and used

    that instead because the dabbing shit was driving my nuts.

    I haven't used any pheromones as of late though.

    I'm either going to try Perception or Chikara. The impressions I made with the NPA stayed with the women that I had

    met wearing the NPA. The white women that I was spittin game to while on NPA are still on my balls.

  27. #87
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    5499

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Try the

    "Less is more" approach. See what happens if you go three days without the pheromones and then start them up again.

    Some people swear by that approach. You may be someone who needs to follow that path.

    If hubby is under a lot of

    stress, I doubt any amount of pheromones will reignite his pilot light. I just heard today that people who are

    dehydrated lose energy and become disoriented. Maybe he isn't drinking enough water?

    A little trick that works

    with a lot of men is give him a glass of caffeinated tea about 30 minutes before you go to bed (make sure he can

    tolerate the caffeine -- it can rip a stomach to shreds eventually, so he might need an antacid). Not coffee. Not a

    cola. TEA (regular Orange Pekoe/Black Whatever).

    But only give him the tea when you are ready to take action.

    Otherwise, he'll be up all night (well, some people complain that happens with them -- um, YEAH, it's a

    STIMULANT).
    Ummmm .... he doesn't drink tea or coffee - health freak. Have to try something else. The

    mones work sometimes. I posted under another thread just now about another experience. I put on a drop of SPMO on

    each wrist and a dab on the neck before a big social function. A woman was following me all night. She is the

    bitchy type but she's extremely nice to me. She practically followed me around. My question is why the SPMO only

    has effect on one woman out of the whole bunch of girls and boys I talked to.

    I'm a very friendly and smily

    person and I have a very good attitude. Just that I want to be better-liked by some special groups.

  28. #88
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    5499

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Have_Courage
    I have

    similar experiences, not sure how to nail it. Maybe I OD'ed on the -mones, probably try to go much less to target

    another group in the same setting.

    Read somewhere in the forums that older women/men have less acute sense of

    smell or something, which makes them react to OD while the same dose will turn the younger ones off.
    I think

    that woman is probably between 40 and 45. But then 2 drops plus a dab aren't really that much. I wouldn't think

    it's enough to OD. Am I correct?
    Last edited by Newbie gal; 12-04-2004 at 06:18 PM. Reason: typo

  29. #89
    Phero Dude DCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    668
    Rep Power
    6152

    Default

    I'm going to an event tonight

    featuring a lot of Hispanic women, age range 30-40.
    My plan of attack includes 4 drops of AE 2 now and 2 before

    the event covered with Gucci Envy.
    I'm looking sharp in my tweed sports jacket, how can they possibly

    resist?

    DCW
    Last edited by DCW; 01-25-2006 at 11:56 AM.

  30. #90
    King of the coupons!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    6960

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by DCW
    I'm going to an

    event tonight featuring a lot of Hispanic women, age range 30-40.
    My plan of attack includes 4 drops of AE 2 now

    and 2 before the event covered with Gucci Envy.
    I'm looking sharp in my tweed sports jacket, how can they possibly

    resist?

    DCW
    If TE does anything FOR you ... a dab on each pulse point of the neck covered with 1

    drop each spot of your 4 drops of AE, should make it even harder for'em to resist. Are you place all your drops in

    the same area (upper body)? Either, or, I hope you report your findings, Signor DCW.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mones do work but what the hell!
    By lordcrazyd in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 12:54 PM
  2. Mones work better with good cologne
    By marv14yag in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2004, 05:56 PM
  3. Different Mones For Different Races Of Women
    By platinumfox in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-11-2003, 04:10 AM
  4. Asians and Mones Don't Work?
    By **DONOTDELETE** in forum Archives 1
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-07-2002, 01:19 AM
  5. If mones dont work THIS can do the trick :)
    By **DONOTDELETE** in forum Archives 1
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2002, 11:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •